Yost LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2"
The Yost LV-4 is a 4-1/2-Inch swivel base vise is ideal for home shop. The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown. The vise can be rotated up to 240-Degree on its base for work positioning. The built in pipe jaws allow holding small pipes and tubes ranging in diameter from 0. 6"D to 1. 85"D. The vise is painted with a durable blue powder coat.
- Home Work Shop Vise
- Swivel base allows rotating the vise 240-Degree for versatility
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes
- Jaw width: 4-1/2"
- Jaw opening: 3"
- Throat depth: 2. 6"
- Shipping weight: 10. 7 pounds
- Swivel base features (4) mounting tabs
- Installation hardware not included: (4) bolts 3/8" x table thickness
Vise Jaws - Nylon, Multipurpose - Use on any Metal Vise, Magnetic Reversible Pads, Clamp Flat or Round Products - Available in 4" or 6" (2 Sets in 1)
4" VISE JAWS that work on any Metal Vise.Protect your working piece Flat or Round from the Metal on your Vise.
They Will not Discolour or leave any marks on your Working piece, with 8 strong rear earth magnets per set, they will stay put on your metal vise.
The Unique Multipurpose DESIGN allows you to TURN them OVER for use on the Flat or Grooved side. Applications commonly used in. Gunsmithing, Engineering, Automotive, Carpentry, jewellery, Golf, Bicycle, Toolmaking, Fishing, Locksmith
AN fitting, Plumbing.
What you can expect from our NYLON VISE JAWS. Complete satisfaction and Knowledge That this product will last a life time and you will never have to buy another.
We pride ourselves in research and test our products to provide a quality Tool from the best available materials.
AUSTRALIAN Made from Recycled Nylon that keeps the Environment in Mind
Certification complies with requirements of relevant USA standards. KIU products are backed by a Full 100 Replacement or Money Back Guarantee. For The BEST quality Multipurpose VISE JAWS click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page.
- NYLON 4" Jaws will protect and hold any delicate product Flat or round on any Vise or Drill press
- They can be used on both faces of each jaw to Grip round tube or threaded part or any flat material
- The DESIGN makes them unique for Gunsmith, hobby, workbench, toolmaker non-marring - AUSTRALIAN MADE
- One side Flat, one side multi-groove, Prismatic, v-pads, protector for Barrels, woodwork, mechanics
- DISCOUNT WHEN YOU BUY 2, 100 money back warranty if for any reason you are not satisfied
Yost MAV-3.5 Multi-Angle Vise, 3.5"
The Yost MAV-3 is a 3 Multi-Angle Bench Vise. This unique vise swivels a full 360-degrees and then locks in place, at any angle, when the jaw is tightened. The MAV-3 is able to clamp in both upright and horizontal positions. The Precision casting process along with accurate machining this vise a joy to work with. This vise is designed with luthiers, woodcarvers and gunsmiths in mind.
- 3-1/2-by-2-1/8-inch Jaws
- 4-3/4-inch Capacity
- 360-degree Swivel
- Precision Casting for Durability and Smooth Operation
- 18 pounds
Irwin Tools Clamp-On Vise, 3", 226303
The IRWIN Clamp-On Vise can attach to tables up to 2" thick to work almost anywhere. Designed with an anvil shaping horn, it features sturdy pipe jaws with a 2" capacity for general purpose and light-duty work.
- Easy clamp-on feature for working almost anywhere
- Can attach to tables up to 2" thick
- Anvil shaping horn incorporated into the design
- Sturdy integrated pipe jaws keep the workpiece steady
- 2" jaw capacity perfect for general purpose work
Yost 750E Rotating Bench Vise
The Yost 750-E is a multi-jaw rotating vise. Made from cast iron, this vise is designed for home workshops. For extra versatility in the shop, the head of the vise rotates a full 360 degrees. The side lock-down allows this vise to be clamped at any angle. The base of the vise can also rotate 360 degrees, allowing for optimal work placement. The vise features three different sets of jaws for gripping parts: Machinist Jaws, Pipe Jaws and V-Jaws. The vise has four mounting holes to securely attach the vise to a workbench. A large anvil work surface is located on the back of the vise. The vise features a 5 jaw width and 5 jaw opening.
- 5" Jaw Width
- 5" Jaw Opening
- 3" Pipe Jaw Capacity
- Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large built-in anvil for flat shaping
Yost Vises 445 4.5" Utility Combination Pipe and Bench Vise
The Yost Vises Apprentice series utility combination pipe and bench vise has a 180-degree swivel base and mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for light-duty applications. The 180-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the lock knob on the base secures its position. The vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface. The hardened steel top jaws can be replaced when worn, and the built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip. The top jaws can be replaced when worn. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise
- Bench-mount vise with 4.5" nominal jaw width and 0.125"- to 2"-diameter pipe capacity provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface
- Replaceable top jaws and permanent pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip
- Rubber washers prevent the handle from unwanted sliding
Vise Soft Jaws/Vice Jaw Pads - Magnetic - 4.5 Inch Length, Multi-Groove Design, Durable TPR Covers - Fit Wide Array of Vises/Vices and Blocks
Our magnetic vise jaws pads / inserts are ideal for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items, and virtually anything else in your vise, round, flat or irregular. Vise pads are a very useful addition to a set of jeweler tools, machinist tools, and gunsmith tools / gunsmithing tools. Great for those looking for pipe clamps. Made from high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), our inserts are hard enough to hold items in place but soft enough to protect finished, anodized or delicate surfaces from scratching, damage or marring. TPU resists oil, grease and abrasion and generally perform better than rubber jaws. TPU soft jaws are useful for a wide array of projects. The multi-groove design of our clamps provides a number highly useful holding slots to keep items in place. Our vise grips have 90 degree angles for widths of approximately 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" and 3/4". 60 degree angle for width of approximately 13/32". Strong embedded magnets keep vice jaws / vice jaw pads securely in place. 4.5-inch length provides compatibility with vises of various sizes (better to have vise jaws too short than too long). Product includes one set of vise jaw pads (2 pads). Compatible with a wide array of vise styles, including bench vise / bench vice, drill press vise / drill vise, mill vise / milling vise, machinist, table, woodworking and shop.
- PERFECT FOR A VARIETY OF MATERIALS: Our magnetic vise jaws / vise pads are ideal for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items, etc. - nearly anything round, flat or irregular. Our jaw covers are useful for woodworking, jewelry making, gunsmithing and so much more
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: Our soft jaws are highly compatible w/ a wide variety of vises, tools and uses, including vise block, drill press vise, brass hammer, clamps, bench vise, mill clamps, etc. They're great mill accessories and drill press accessories
- BUILT TO LAST AND BUILT TO PROTECT: Made from high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), our soft vise jaws / vice jaws are hard enough to hold items in place but soft enough to protect finished, anodized or delicate surfaces from damage
- UNIQUE MULTI-GROOVE DESIGN: Multi-groove design provides a number highly useful holding slots to keep items in place. 90 degree angles for widths of approximately 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" and 3/4". 60 degree angle for width of approximately 13/32"
- MAGNETIC INSERTS FOR BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Strong embedded magnets keep vice jaws / vice jaw pads securely in place. 4.5-inch length provides compatibility with vises of various sizes. Product includes one set of vise jaw pads (2 pads)
Wilton 11104 Wilton Bench Vise, Jaw Width 4-Inch, Jaw Opening 4-Inch
Wilton 11104 Wilton Bench Vise, Jaw Width 4-Inch, Jaw Opening 4-Inch
- Made From High Strength Steel
- Double Lock Down Swivel Base
- Large Anvil Work Surface
Wilton 63302 6-Inch Shop Vise
This Wilton Shop Vise has heavy-duty castings with a 30,000 PSI ductile iron body built for rugged use and extended life. Has the capability of handling pipe as well as mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts, providing more stability and a secure hold. 360deg swivel base vise includes 2 lockdowns to secure your work position when utilizing the swivel. Pipe jaws assist in bending, cutting and holding materials. An anvil is attached for pounding. Made with cast iron channel for strength and durability. Ideal for general purpose, light tradesman, utility and service, and automotive applications. Pipe Jaw: Yes, 360deg Swivel Base: Yes, Jaw Width (in.): 6, Jaw Capacity (in.): 6, Replaceable Jaw: Yes, Handle Length (in.): 14 1/4, Double Lock-Downs: Yes, Jaw Depth (in.): 3 1/2
- 25,000 pound casting
- 4 lug base design
- Double lock downs
- Easy gliding U channel
- Durable under regular shop conditions
TRISENSE Magnetic MultiPurpose Vise Jaws pads, 6" in Length, Use on Any Metal Vise, 2 Pads
TRISENSE is a company engaged in all kinds of hardware fittings, such as Vise Jaw, valve, bearing and so on.
The company was established in 1990, has enjoyed a high reputation all over the world.
Each products has been strictly tested before leaving the factory.
6" Vise Jaws that Work on Any Metal Vise.
Protect your working piece Flat or Round from the metal on your vise.
They will not discolour or leave any marks on your working piece, with 8 strong rear earth magnets per set, they will stay put on your metal vise.
The Unique Multipurpose Design allows you to turn them over for use on the Flat or Grooved side.
We take customer service seriously and want you to be 100 happy with your shopping experience.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments, we will do our best to meet your needs.
- Aluminum 6" Jaws can be used on both faces of each jaw to Grip round tube or threaded part or any flat material
- They are ideal for holding wood, metal, plastic, tubing, threaded items, etc.
- Strong magnets hold pads securely to your vise jaws
- Specially designed ledge, supports flat or round parts while clamping
- Guarantee: 100 money back warranty if for any reason you are not satisfied.
- Wine bottle opener
- Drugstore face wash for sensitive acne prone skin
- Cheap kitty litter
- Bissel pet stain eraser
- Affordable blender for smoothies
- 1/10 rc truck
- Chromium supplement