Garden of Life Ultra Pure EPA/DHA Omega 3 Fish Oil - Oceans 3 Beyond Omega 3 Supplement with Antioxidants, 60 Softgels
Why settle for only Omega-3 fish oil when you can get "amplified benefits" with Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3, the only Omega-3 supplement available with OmegaXanthin. A synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean, OmegaXanthin provides all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus two ocean-based antioxidants for an amplified range of benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations.
- Oceans 3 is formulated using fish oils carefully purified using multiple-stage molecular distillation process that both concentrates the EPA and DHA and removes environmental toxins.
- The Omega-3 fish oil contained in Oceans 3 Beyond Omega 3 is: An excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - 1,275mg per daily serving, Super concentrated EPA -- 675mg per day, Super concentrated DHA -- 450mg per day.
- Contains Astaxanthin, an extremely powerful antioxidant carotenoid from sea algae which as an antioxidant benefits cardiovascular health, immune system health, eye health and even supports healthy skin, bones and joints.
- Contains Fucoxanthin, a dynamic, antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed, shown to exert its protective effects directly in fat cells.
- Supports cardiovascular health, Helps maintain already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels, Helps maintain already healthy c-reactive protein levels, Supports anti-aging through antioxidant cellular protection, Promotes stress management and emotional well-being, Helps maintain bone density and overall bone health, Supports joint health and flexibility, Helps maintain a healthy immune system, Maintains eye health and normal vision, Supports normal brain function and nervous system health, Helps protect and maintain healthy skin.
New Chapter Fish Oil Supplement - Wholemega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil with Omega-3 Vitamin D3 Astaxanthin Sustainably Caught - 120 Count
New Chapter's Fish Oil Supplements may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and have been clinically shown to improve the Omega 3 Index in just 2 weeks.* Wholemega Salmon Oil delivers 17 Omega fatty acids (including vital Omega-3s) and naturally occurring Vitamin D3. Contains 100 sustainably caught Wild Alaskan Salmon to help solve the severe environmental problems caused by typical overfishing and ocean trawling. Made with Non-GMO Project Verified salmon oil: No krill oil, no anchovies or sardines, no cod liver oil, no exploited fisheries, no farmed fish.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol content.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease: Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega-3 Index in just two weeks*
- 4-in-1 Benefits: Heart, joint, eye, and brain support* with 2000 mg of oil per serving including vital Omega-3s DHA & EPA
- Good for You, Good for the Ocean: Wild-caught Salmon oil is 100 from Alaska, where sustainable fishing is state law. No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch
- Extra-virgin fish oil supplement is fresh-pressed for optimal absorption, capturing salmon's whole-food profile of 17 Omega fatty acids, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin
- 100 Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, NSF Certified, Gluten Free, Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High-Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil
Antarctic Krill Oil (Double Strength) with Omega-3s EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin (60 Softgels - 1000mg)
This concentrated, head-to-toe supplement is made with Superba2, a superior form of sustainable krill oil clinically proven to boost omega-3 levels in the body.
It's no secret: When it comes to healthy omega-3s, krill oil is better than fish oil, delivering essential fatty acids like EPA and DHA in a form that's more readily used by your body. These fatty acids are thought to support healthy joints and mobility, normal cognitive function, balanced hormone production and good cardiovascular function. Our Krill oil also contains 1mg of astaxanthin, a super antioxidant that helps prevent oxidation of the oil.
Certified Sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). Sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean using Eco-Harvesting; an environmentally friendly technology that singles the Krill out by-catch and minimizes environmental impact.
But not all krill oil is created equal. Sports Research 1000mg Krill Oil features Superba2, a type of oil extracted from Euphausia superba, an Antarctic krill species rich in omega-3s. In one study participants started out with an average Omega-3 Index of 2.0, a relatively low value. After 8 weeks of daily supplementation with 2 grams of Superb Krill, the average index went up to 4.5, an increase of 125.
Get More From Your Krill Oil
1000mg per capsule vs 500mg of other brands
Contains the advance formula Superba2, clinically proven to raise Omega 3 levels
With 1mg of Astaxanthin per gelcap
No fishy aftertaste & less krill smell
IGEN 3rd party tested & non-GMO validated
IKOS 5-Star Certified Krill oil and MSC certified sustainable seafood.
Our Krill oil is 100 natural and provides all the whole benefits of the real thing - Natural variants may occur.
Click "Add to Cart" to buy now!
- More Krill for your dollar: Contains 1000 mg of Krill oil per SOFTGEL with more naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin than any other Krill brand.
- NEW Advance Formula: Made with Superba2 Krill Oil, a new advance formula clinically proven to increase omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body*. Each softgel also contains 1mg of the powerhouse Antioxidant Astaxanthin!
- Less Krill smell with No Aftertaste: The new Superba2 has substantially reduced the Krill smell. The phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids are water dispersible, making them easier to digest than fish oil. Goodbye gross, fishy aftertaste!
- Sustainably Sourced: Superba Krill is sustainably harvested and 100 traceable from sea to shelf. Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and IKOS 5 star certified Krill Oil (See IKOS independent testing in the image section).
- Money Back Guarantee: If you're not thrilled with our product, let us know within 90 days and receive a prompt and courteous refund. We stand behind our formula!*
Viva Naturals Fish Oil Supplement, 180 Capsules - Highly Concentrated Fish Oil, 2,200mg Fish Oil/Serving (1400mg of EPA & 480 mg of DHA)
With just two softgels, Viva Naturals Ultra Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil goes beyond what you'd get from ordinary fish oil, providing 1,400 mg of EPA and 480 mg of DHA. These are the essential fatty acids that give your body the nutritional support it needs.* Brain function, heart health, eyesight, skin - you name it.* Many fish oils come as ethyl esters, which your body needs to break down into digestible triglycerides. Viva Naturals Fish Oil provides omega-3s in triglyceride form. This means they put less stress on your digestive system, making them easier and faster for your body to absorb and utilize.*
Because it's purified without heat or hexanes to preserve the quality of the oil, odor and dreaded "fish burps" are completely minimized. With fish wild-caught using responsible fishing practices, our Fish Oil is of the highest quality and standards, and third-party tested to ensure exceptional purity and safety. If you're looking for an effective, high-quality fish oil supplement, you've found it.
- GET 3X MORE OMEGA-3S PER SERVING - Unlike other fish-oil products, we concentrate our Fish Oil without the use of heat or chemicals. The result is a fish oil that delivers 3x more omega-3s per serving than you would get with many leading supplements. Each daily serving provides you 2,200 mg of fish oil, 1,400 mg of EPA and 480 mg of DHA.
- SUPPORTS HEART, BRAIN, SKIN & EYE HEALTH* - Science has shown that not only do the omega-3s in fish oil offer cardiovascular support for men and women, but they promote brain health, and help keep your skin and eyes healthy as you age.* An important supplement for day-to-day health.*
- DESIGNED FOR BETTER ABSORPTION* - Because the omega's in Viva Naturals Ultra Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil are delivered in triglyceride form, they've been clinically shown to be more easily absorbed by your body.* This helps you get the most out of every serving.*
- IFOS 5-STAR CERTIFIED - Our fish are wild caught using sustainable fishing practices - never farm raised. Plus, we use a combination of small fish (like sardines and mackerel), known to have less mercury and fewer toxins than bigger fish like salmon. Each batch is rigorously tested for purity and IFOS 5-Star Certified, a ranking system for premium quality fish oil.
Viva Naturals Pure Astaxanthin 12mg, 60 Softgels
Astaxanthin (it's pronounced asta-ZAN-thin) is a red, plant-based pigment found in algae (the pure form is called H. pluvialis). It's a powerful free radical-fighter that's part of the carotenoid family (like beta-carotene). Astaxanthin supports your body in just about as many ways as it has letters in its name: It's great for your eye, skin, immune and heart health, and it gives your cells the antioxidant protection they need as you age.* Click Add to Cart now to see what our soy-free, high potency astaxanthin 12 mg softgels can do for you.
Where is it sourced from?
The natural astaxanthin in our softgels is extracted from an algae called H. pluvialis that's grown in Arizona ponds. The ponds get plenty of sun (the algae makes astaxanthin to protect its own cells from UV rays and oxidation), and are carefully monitored for purity.Do you use any chemical solvents or preservatives?
No. Viva Naturals Astaxanthin is non-synthetic, and is extracted using a process called supercritical extraction. This unique method uses carbon dioxide to separate out the astaxanthin extract, rather than heat or harsh chemicals. Plus, our softgels are non-GMO and don't contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Astaxanthin Best Uses:
- Provides antioxidant protection against cell-damaging free radicals*
- Promotes overall eye health, and provides vision support*
- Supports skin hydration and elasticity*
- Supports immune function and heart health*
- HELPS KEEP EYES HEALTHY AS YOU AGE* - It's a big plus for many fans of astaxanthin (a deep-red algae extract that gives shrimp and lobster their color): Studies in people taking 6 mg daily showed that it not only promotes eye health overall, but it gives your vision support, too (and ours has twice that amount).
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION* - Antioxidants help defend your cells against the damaging free radicals we face daily from pollution, stress and more. And when it comes to antioxidant protection, astaxanthin packs a punch: it's 10x stronger than beta-carotene!
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY-LOOKING SKIN* - Not only does astaxanthin scavenge free radicals to help protect your skin cells, it's also been shown to help keep your skin firm and hydrated, too.
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH & IMMUNE FUNCTION* - The benefits aren't just skin deep! Research shows that taking at least 12 mg of astaxanthin can give your cardiovascular system a hand every day, and help keep your body's natural defense system working as it should.
- HIGH POTENCY & ARIZONA-GROWN - Each Viva Naturals Astaxanthin softgel features 12 mg of natural astaxanthin, extracted from a microalgae called Haematococcus pluvialis without using heat or harsh chemicals. One a day is all you need! They're also non-GMO, and free of artificial preservatives and soy (that's because they're made with olive oil, not soybean oil).
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Don't be fooled by cheap, mixed sourced Fish Oils claiming high quality. Our Fish Oil is sourced from ONLY Wild Alaska Pollock with 1099mg (88) Omega-3s per softgel! **See 3rd party IFOS testing in images.
- BENEFITS: Provides Essential Fatty Acids that may help support joint, skin and heart health.*
- PURE & CLEAN: We use AlaskOmega omega-3 fish oil sourced from only Wild Alaska Pollock from the Bering Sea. AlaskOmega omega-3 concentrates lead the market in oil freshness, with a maximum total oxidation (TOTOX) of 5!
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: AlaskOmega omega-3 concentrates are certified Sustainable and Traceable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the first omega-3 concentrate to achieve this distinction. Encapsulated in 'Pescatarian Friendly' fish gelatin capsule.
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with our Omega-3 fish oil, simply return your product within 90 days for a refund.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon
- 100 sustainably caught wild Alaskan salmon oil
- Whole: Natural Source of whole omegas Vitamin D3 antioxidants
- Effective: Clinically shown to improve the Omega-3 Index*
- Provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
- JOINT HEALTH & RECOVERY FROM PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: With results you can feel, BioAstin is recommended for individuals interested in supporting quick recovery from strenuous exercise or physical activity, and also reducing oxidative stress that causes soreness and stiffness
- SKIN SUPPORT DURING UV & SUN EXPOSURE: Scientific studies show taking astaxanthin increased the amount of time it took for UV radiation to redden the skin. Other studies showed improvements in skin moisture and appearance.
- NATURALLY GROWN - 100 HAWAIIAN: The ONLY astaxanthin made with 100 Non-GMO microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) naturally grown on our farm in Kona, Hawaii, USA. Grown with sun, water & aloha, our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
- SUPERIOR ANTIOXIDANT: Astaxanthin is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants - 800X stronger than CoQ10 - 6,000X stronger than Vitamin C - 100X stronger than Vitamin E in relative antioxidant activity.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: We grow and bottle our own product so you can be confident knowing where your astaxanthin comes from. GMP Facility certified; extensive quality control; USP, IGEN (Non-GMO tested) & NAXA verified natural astaxanthin; Pesticide, Herbicide & Gluten Free. Free of soy, yeast, wheat and lactose
- Krill oil and fish oil have been shown to support cardiovascular health and the brain
- Provides two complementary sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Unique formula provides antioxidant support
- Sesame lignans guard against lipid peroxidation, thus extending stability of DHA in the body
- Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary to help counter excessive omega-6 fatty acid consumption
- the natural phospholipids structure
- the carotenoid Astaxanthin
- the essentialOmega-3fatty acids DHA and EPA
- KRILL OIL: Not all Krill Oil is the same! Quality varies greatly due to the widespread use of chemical solvents in the extraction process. Some companies even let the oil go rancid causing stinky burps & compromised nutrients. At Majen Wellness, nutritional quality, purity & freshness are our number one goal. We process our krill right on the boat allowing for superior freshness and unmatched purity & we don't contaminate our krill oil with solvents
- UNMATCHED PURITY: Our Krill Oil is sourced from the pristine waters of the Antarctic. The oil is extracted right on the boat using mechanical pressing instead of chemical solvents which leave a chemical residue. Our krill oil is free of heavy metals, GMOs, PCBs, dioxins, gluten, fillers, binders, harmful preservatives, & artificial ingredients. Manufactured in the USA, our Krill Oil is independently tested and guaranteed by a 3rd party lab to be nutritionally accurate and free of heavy metal.
- Krill Oil VS FISH OIL: Smelly breath, fishy burps, & GI upset are a thing of the past when you choose our premium Krill Oil. We guarantee our Krill Oil is always fresh or your money back. You also won't have to dread taking big pills, worry about polluting your body with heavy metals or feel guilty for choosing an environmentally taxing product like fish oil. With small softgels that contain the purest source of Omega, you can rest easy knowing your body & the environment are in good hands
- INSANE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED: We have a lot of pride in our family run business and we take every step possible to ensure you have a positive experience with our krill oil but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to give a full refund up to 1 FULL YEAR after purchase.
- Omega 3 Krill Oil BENEFITS: Is your supplement routine starting to feel like a small meal with the array of capsules that address specific conditions? Omega 3 Krill Oil is packed with nutrients & supports better health throughout your body. Research has shown when taken regularly, krill oil supports healthy blood pressure & cholesterol levels, promotes brain & eye health, & decreases swelling & inflammation in joints. It has also been shown to have positive effects on mood as well as women's hea
- Natural products for 360 waves
- Hair products for hair breakage
- Jet jwbs 14
- Buy anker charger
- Electric tea kettle 2016
- Exhaust fan for small bathroom
- Price on dremel tools
Looking for a wellness boost? Our astaxanthin supplement makes it simple. With just one 12 mg softgel a day, it can give your health some wide-ranging support.*
Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Fish Oil (1250mg per Capsule) with Triglyceride EPA & DHA Heart, Brain & Joint Support IFOS 5 Star Certified, Non-GMO & Gluten Free (180 Softgels)
Triple Strength Omega-3 IFOS 5-Star Certified fish oil - Just one softgel per day delivers 1,037 mg of pure Omega-3s in highly absorbable Triglyceride form with:
- 687 EPA and 250mg DHA
- Formulated without Gluten, soy, flavors, or animal ingredients.
- Exceptional purity,No foul breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
- Sourced from Wild Alaska Pollock (NOT from farm-raised fish)
- Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to ensure purity and potency
- Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
- IFOS 5-star certified; MSC certified "Sustainable" fish oil source
- 100 sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Servings per Bottle: 180 Softgels
Amount per Softgel Omega-3 Fish Oil: 1250 mg - Total Omega-3s : 1,037mg - EPA : 687 mg - DHA : 250 mg
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil Concentrate (from MSC-certified sustainable, as Wild Alaska Pollock), Softgel Capsule (Fish Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols (ip certified).
Does NOT contain: Pork or Beef gelatin, gluten, dairy, soy, artificial colors, flavors, Yeast, Starch, Peanuts, or Shellfish.
A Superior Fish Oil: Most other brands provide concentrated fish oil from mixed sources (anchovies, mackerel, sardines) and in ethyl ester form. Sports Research Omega-3 Fish oil is from only Wild Alaska Pollock in superior triglyceride form and containing the highest levels of EPA and DHA per fish softgel.
Triglyceride Fish Oil vs> Ethyl Ester Triglyceride oils are the molecular form found naturally in fish, and they are more resistant to oxidation than ethyl ester oils. Most important, however, is the fact that triglyceride fish oils are metabolized and absorbed more efficiently and completely than ethyl ester oils.
Add to Cart Now - It's Guaranteed!
New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil Supplement with Omega-3, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin - 144 Count
Wholemega Whole Fish Oil supplement delivers the natural profile of 17 omega fatty acids found in one of Natures true superfoods: Wild Alaskan Salmon. In fact, taking the daily serving of Wholemega for a week provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon. n addition to the benefits from its 17 whole omegas, New Chapters Wholemega has been clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels* a studied marker of heart health. Triglycerides are a form of stored fat found in the bloodstream and body tissues. Keeping these levels in a healthy range is important for helping support the health of the heart and blood vessels.*
BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50ct - Supports Recovery from Exercise Joint, Skin, Eye Health Naturally - 100 Hawaiian Sourced Premium Antioxidant
BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin – 50 ct – 12mg Original High Potency One Per Day Formula - Supports Joint, Skin, & Eye Health Naturally –A Super-Antioxidant Grown in Hawaii
Life Extension Super Omega-3 Plus EPA/DHA With Sesame Lignans, Olive Extract, Krill and Astaxanthin, 120 Softgels
Researchers have long known the benefits of the omega-3 fatty acids found in the Mediterranean diet, but now a new branch of research is showing surprising results: omega-3 fatty acids from different sources have complementary benefits throughout the body. As part of our OMEGA FOUNDATIONS line, Super Omega-3 Plus EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans, Olive Extract, Krill & Astaxanthin provides omega-3 fatty acids from krill oil and fish oil, which together have been shown to provide enhanced support for your cardiovascular system and your brain. Dietary studies suggest that most Americans consume too many pro-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids relative to the omega-3 fatty acids that are a major component of the Mediterranean diet. Both fish oil and krill oil provide omega-3 fatty acids to help restore the omega-6/omega-3 balance. Research has also shown that consuming omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil results in more rapid uptake into plasma triglyceride and platelet phosopholipids, which provides targeted benefits to the cardiovascular system. Similarly, the omega-3s found in krill oil are incorporated more rapidly into the red blood cell phospholipids, which are quickly absorbed into brain cells. With a natural lemon flavor added to improve taste and palatability, this formula provides both fish oil and krill oil together to maximize your omega-3 benefits and powerfully boost your health. Add it to your regimen today! Warning: This product contains a chemical know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Krill Oil - Pure Antarctic Krill Oil with Astaxanthin, Omega 3, DHA & EPA 1000mg per Serving Multi-Step Oil Extraction Retains More Goodness Unmatched Purity Sustainable Harvested
Forget about fish oil!
Forget about fish oil!
Emzymotec KREAL Krill Oil is purer, packed full of more goodness, and tastes better. It has 3x more bioavailability than fish oil, giving it a far superior absorption rate that requires smaller doses. Unlike fish oil, Krill also contains Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals. And while fish oil can be taxing on our environment, our Krill Oil is certified sustainable.
Specially Processed for Maximum Nutrients & Purity
Krill are tiny sea creatures found in the icy waters of the Antarctic, far from contaminants and impurities. We process them right where we find them-on the boat-for unmatched purity & maximum nutrients.
No solvents are used in the KREAL processing method. Our patented Multi-Step Oil Extraction (MSO) technology means the extraction is performed at low pressure, providing superior organoleptic properties while containing lower levels of water-soluble compounds compared to other krill oil products.
Our process maintains:
A 1,000mg Serving of Goodness
A 1000mg serving provides you with all of the many benefits of Krill Oil. Its cardiovascular, brain, eye, mood, joint and women's health benefits make it a popular supplement for many people.
Our Krill Oil is certified sustainable and uses only eco-friendly harvesting practices by ensuring other marine animals are not harmed in the collection process. We also follow strict harvesting guidelines to ensure a healthy Krill population for generations to come.
Discover what krill oil supplements SHOULD be like! Make today the start of a healthier you or grab one for a family member. Click "Add to Cart" now!"