Rawlings SFM18 First Base Glove 12.5" Right
Take the field with confidence and style using the Rawlings Sandlot Series leather Baseball glove. Featuring a vintage design and moldable padding, this men's Baseball glove is made from full-grain, oiled shell leather for added durability. The zero shock palm pad protects your hand, while padded finger back lining provides unparalleled comfort. This 12-1/2-inch men's Baseball glove features a conventional back and arrives 90 percent broken-in from the factory to give you an immediate edge. With a wide variety of glove lengths and web styles to choose from, there is a Sandlot Series glove to suit every position on the field.
- 12-1/2-inch Baseball glove for men crafted from Full-Grain, oiled leather for a vintage look
- Zero shock palm pads protect your hands
- Padded finger back lining ensures superior comfort
- Ready to play; Comes 90 percent broken-in from the factory
- Available in a wide range of glove lengths and web styles
Rawlings Liberty Advanced Softball Glove Series
The perfectly-balanced patterns of the updated Liberty Advanced Series are designed for the hand size of the female athlete to provide an improved level of control and comfort. Constructed with a hand opening and finger back adjustments to accommodate the fast pitch player Rawlings is introducing a dynamic new pattern technology to advance the fast pitch game and provide the opportunity for an upgraded level of performance.
- DESIGNED FOR FIRST BASE PLAYERS, this Liberty Advanced 13 inch fastpitch softball glove gives players the confidence to stretch, scoop, & field throws better than ever before
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- QUALITY FULL-GRAIN LEATHER adds durability and a comfortable feel
- PULL-STRAP CLOSURES allow each player to find the perfect fit to their hand
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove
Wilson A900 12" First Base Baseball Mitt - Right Hand Throw
The new 12" A900 first base mitt is made for young, advanced ball players looking to get an edge at first base. This model, available in a left- and right-hand throw, comes with a single post web. Wilson A900 gloves are made with a cool, old-school look of dark brown leather and don't require any break-in period. Grounders, line drives and fly balls don't stand a chance with a glove that's ready when you are.
- 12" first base model, single post web
- Brown with White
- Double palm construction (front side)
- Full leather construction
- Low profile heel (front side)
Mizuno Prospect Series Youth Baseball First Base Mitt 12.5", Size 12.5, Right Hand: Black (Rg90)
Pre-oiled, Java leather is game ready and long lasting. Parashock palm pad. Great glvoe for travel/select players.
- Patent pending heel flex technology increases flexibility and closure
- Patented PowerClose makes catching easy
- Power lock closure for maximum fit and performance
- Helps youth players learn to catch the right way, in the pocket
Rawlings PFBDCT-3/0 12 1/2" FBM, Conv/S.
Made with quality, full-grain oiled leather shells and all-leather laces for durability and strength, Rawlings Player Preferred Baseball First Base Mitts are a great choice for recreational softball and baseball games. This adult baseball mitt features Zero Shock palm padding for added impact protection in the field and an original Double Ca-Thud design and single-post, double-bar web designed specifically for playing first base. The Rawlings Player Preferred Baseball First Base Mitt comes 80 percent broken-in from the factory, making it game ready with little-to-no additional conditioning required.
- 12-1/2-inch baseball mitt great for recreational baseball and softball games
- Zero Shock palm padding for increased impact protection while catching
- Quick and easy break-in for a game-ready feel
- Conventional back for a secure fit
- Original Double Ca-Thud design and single-post, double-bar web ideal for 1st basemen
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove
Rawlings Renegade 11 1/2" FBM, R115FBM-0/3 Gloves, Left Hand Throw
Game-ready right off the shelf, the Rawlings renegade 11.5-Inch left-handed Baseball glove features a leather shell palm construction for durability and shape retention. The versatile mitt has a deep, flexible pocket, making it ideal for both Baseball and softball play. Its lightweight Pro mesh back design provides optimal balance and added quickness to snag quick-approaching balls. The high-density cushioned palm and index finger pads absorb impact to keep your hand protected. The renegade Series glove offers high-quality construction and an ultra-soft feel without sacrificing durability or shape retention.
- Deep, flexible pocket is ideal for Baseball or Softball
- Durable leather shell palm construction
- Lightweight Pro mesh back design
- High-density cushioned palm and index finger pads
- Game-ready feel right off the shelf
Wilson A2000 PS 1st Base Baseball Glove, Black, Right Hand Throw, 12-Inch
Baseball is a game all about determination. At Wilson we're determined to create gloves that break all the limits and to do that, we work with the top MLB players, From Ernie Banks to Dustin Pedroia, we've filled the Wilson Advisory Staff with the top name in baseball to give you a glove that performs inning after inning. As the Official Glove of Major League Baseball, Wilson works with the best to give every ball player - from the major leaguers to the travel ball warriors - exactly what they need.
- 12'' 1st Base Mitt
- Reinforced Single Post Web
- Double Heel Break Design
- Pro Stock(TM) Leather for a long lasting glove and a great break-in
- DriLex Wrist Lining to keep your hand cool and dry
- Available in right hand throw and left hand throw
- Wilson Ball Gloves
Rawlings PRODCTCB Heart of The Hide, Camel W/Black Back, 13"
Originally reserved for those deemed "the finest in the field," the Rawlings heart of the hide 13-inch first base Baseball glove is now available to elite ball players looking to improve and define their Defensive greatness. Each glove is cut from the top 5 of available hides and modeled after the gameday patterns worn by the Rawlings Advisory staff players. Built to withstand the wear-and-tear of everyday play, the glove features strong and durable Pro grade leather laces and deer-tanned cowhide plus palm lining. The padded palm, thumb sleeve, and plush full-grain finger-back lining provide optimal comfort and deliver added protection during impact. This adult-sized mitt boasts high-quality components, features, and unique styling that have earned it a reputation for performing at the highest levels of the game year after year.
- Constructed from the top 5 of available hides
- Authentic Pro patterns
- Deer-tanned cowhide plus palm lining for added protection
- Soft, Full-Grain finger-back lining
- Padded thumb sleeve provides extra comfort
Rawlings R115FBB-3/0 Renegade Glove Series
Created specifically for 14U youth baseball leagues, Rawlings Raised Seam Baseballs are expertly constructed with cushioned cork centers with 15 percent wool windings and full-grain leather covers. When compared to flat seams, raised seams help improve your grip on the ball when pitching and fielding. These classic baseballs are the #1 choice of leagues, coaches, parents, and players in North America, helping young athletes play like the pros. These tournament-grade Little League baseballs are also available in competition-grade with a composite cork and rubber center.
- 11-1/2-inch first baseman's mitt great for recreational games
- All-leather shell construction for pocket formation and shape retention
- Deep, well-formed pocket for ball security
- Single-post, double-bar web with conventional back designed for 1st basemen
- Comes 80 broken-in from the factory
Rawlings Pro Preferred Baseball Glove, Anthony Rizzo Game Day Model, Right Hand, Horizontal Bar w/X-Lacing, 12-3/4 Inch
Engineered to perform season after season, the Rawlings Pro Preferred Baseball Glove offers the same pro game-day patterns and pro-grade materials used by your favorite major leaguers. Made with supple, full-grain kip leather for an unrivaled look and feel, this 11.5-inch men's baseball glove breaks in to form the perfect pocket based on the player's preferences. Its 100 percent wool padding helps with pocket formation and shape retention, while the soft Pittards sheepskin palm lining wicks away moisture for superior comfort. This baseball glove features a modified Trap-Eze web with conventional back that's ideal for second and third basemen, pitchers, and shortstops. Premium Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces add durability and strength, and a padded thumb sleeve helps keep your hand comfortable in the field. The Rawlings Pro Preferred Baseball Glove comes 30 percent broken-in from the factory.
- Anthony Rizzo game day model made with premium full-grain kip leather for an unrivaled look and feel
- 100 wool padding aids in pocket formation and shape retention
- Soft Pittards sheepskin palm lining wicks away moisture
- Tennessee Tanning rawhide leather laces for durability and strength
- Padded thumb sleeve for added comfort
- Nylabone for aggressive chewers
- Knee braces for acl injuries
- Rated hair care products
- Handheld vacuum for hair
- Apple ipad keyboard
- Multi function printer for mac
- Makeup brushes on amazon 2017