LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox 17101 Fun Robot Building Set and Educational Coding Kit for Kids, Award-Winning STEM Learning Toy (847 Pieces)
Inspire kids to bring their LEGO creations to life with the new LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox, the fun and easy entry to building and coding smart toys for boys and girls aged 7. By downloading the free LEGO Boost app and following the step-by-step instructions, kids can learn how to master programming robots all by themselves. Inside are instructions for Vernie the Robota moving, talking, and dancing robot, the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4)a robust, versatile rover with 4 different tool attachments including a spring-loaded shooter, the Guitar4000a musical instrument with pitch bend and sound effects, Frankie the Catan interactive pet that plays, purrs, and expresses its mood, and the AutoBuilderan automated production line that actually builds miniature LEGO models! With the apps intuitive, icon-based coding interface and complete array of exciting activities designed for each model, kids can learn about loops and variables, develop their STEM skills, creatively solve problems in endless play possibilities!
- Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
- Includes 847 LEGO pieces that kids can build and rebuild into 5 cool multifunctional models. The best and most popular robotics toys for 7-12 year old boys and girls who love to tinker and learn about science. Use the latest tech like color, distance and tilt sensors.
- Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
- Award-winning toy and the perfect gift for kids and teenagers. Instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO BOOST app. Download in the Amazon Appstore: amazon.com/dp/B075LL7KGB. Requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
- Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1" (5cm) high, 16" (42cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6" (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10" (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4" (12cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 5" (14cm) wide.
- A tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows 10 devices with BLE 4.1 and newer. Compatible with select mobile devices.
- Kids can combine their kit with LEGO City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck or LEGO NINJAGO 70652 Stormbringer and use the LEGO BOOST app to control their own original electronic creations.
LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 31313 Robot Kit with Remote Control for Kids, Educational STEM Toy for Programming and Learning How to Code (601 pieces)
Unleash the creative powers of LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3! Build TRACK3R, R3PTAR, SPIK3R, EV3RSTORM and GRIPP3R faster than ever before with the amazing free EV3 Programmer App on your tablet. Then use the intuitive drag-and-drop interface to program your favorite robots to walk, talk, think and do anything you can imagine. When you're ready for more, fire up the advanced programming features of the EV3 software on your PC and Mac, or take instant control with the free Robot Commander app on your smart device or infrared remote control included with each set. Log on to LEGO.com/MINDSTORMS to access loads of cool content and interact with a huge online community of other LEGO MINDSTORMS fans. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robot revolution continues!
- Builders of all ages will love building and coding their fully-functional robot to walk, talk, and even play games or complete tasks! This educational STEM robot toy makes engineering fun for everyone who builds it.
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 is built with 601 pieces and includes the intelligent EV3 Brick, 3 servo motors, plus color, touch and IR sensors. Connect with your smart device and download the free EV3 programmer app to control the robot!
- LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 comes with instructions for 17 different robotic designs, each with its own unique features. Builders can program their STEM robots to talk, walk, grab, shoot targets and more! Kids will love this creative and educational toy!
- LEGO MINDSTORMS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.The perfect tech toy if you want to build your own robot and explore endless learning activities
- The main robot, SPIK3R, is over 16" high, 14" long and 15" wide.
ELEGOO UNO Project Smart Robot Car Kit V 3.0 with UNO R3, Line Tracking Module, Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Remote Control Module etc. Intelligent and Educational Toy Car Robotic Kit for Kids Teens
-Modified wiring and module interface making it more intuitive to assembly the car. Simply connect the modules together and the robot car can be built in a really quick way giving you a great sense of achievement to build up your own robot project.
-Updated tutorial with more detailed instructions make it more straightforward than ever to realize the different function of the robot car.
-Improved remote control experience make it more fun and interesting to play with your kids
1pcs UNO R3
1pcs USB cable
1pcs V5.0 extension board V2.0
1pcs L298N motor driver board V2.0
1pcs ultrasonic Sensor
1pcs ultrasonic holder
1pcs servo motor
1pcs IR receiver
3pcs line tracking module
1pcs cell box
4pcs aluminum block
10pcs copper column
1pcs plastic box 1pcs CD with tutorial
Several DuPont wires
Several fix tools
- ELEGOO Smart Robot Car: An educational kit for beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about Arduino programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge. It is an integration solution for robotics learning and made for Arduino education.
- Complete Package: Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All the module interface has been modified with XH2.54 ports as to make it much easier and convenient to assemble the car and reduce the chances for errors.
- Refined Tutorial in CD: HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included. You can also download the same tutorials online in the following link: http://bit.ly/2jKlJMO
- Upgraded Package Design: More minimalism design and make it a perfect gift for your kids and friends. Note(Applicable Age : 12)To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
UBTECH Builderbots Kit Interactive Robotic Building Block System (303 Piece), 8" x 6"
Jimu Robot is the only Robotic Building System that anyone can easily BUILD into specific models or your own creations, PROGRAM and CODE to move with any smart device, and GET SMARTER with STEM skills that will help you in school and life. Jimu Robot engages kids with REAL ROBOTICS, utilizing real robotic servo motors and real robotic sensors for real robotic programming and coding.
- Introducing buildable, codable, interactive robots from UBTECH Robotics.
- In this kit, you'll find everything you need to build GrabberBot or DigBot - or build your very own JIMU Robot creation.
- Learn hands-on engineering by programming JIMU robots to navigate obstacles, pick-up objects, and more using Blockly code.
- Program JIMU robots by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function.
- Includes 357 snap-together parts, 1 infrared sensor, 1 LED, 4 smooth motion robotic servo motors, power adapter, and quick start guide.
- A compatible iOS or Android device is required.
- JIMU Robot is the award-winning interactive robotic building block system for ages 8 and up. Awards include: Tillywig 2018 Brain Child Award, CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, Time to Play Magazine 2016 Holiday Most Wanted List, and IFA Awards 2015 Best of Show.
Thames & Kosmos Robotics Workshop Kit
Build and program robots with this compete robotics engineering system. Using sensors, motors, a core controller, and hundreds of snap-together building pieces, you can follow the instructions to assemble 12 different robots. The versatile parts also allow you to make robots according to your own designs. This fun robotics curriculum starts out with instructions for building simple robots, teaching you how the sensors can be used to control the robots. Build an ultrasound robot that can avoid obstacles, a line tracker robot, a touch sensor robot, and a doodling robot. Move on to more complex robots that have multiple functions, such as a ball-manipulating robot, a crawling robot, and a grabbing robot. Finally build some functional, helpful robotics including an automated door-opening robot and a protected robotic safe to store your valuables. After you have mastered all of the robotic models in the instructions, you will have the tools and knowledge you need to go on and build and program your own amazing robotic creations. The robots can be controlled directly in real-time and programmed to perform series of commands using an easy-to-use, free downloadable app on tablets and smartphones. The app wirelessly connects to the core controller using a Bluetooth low energy connection. You can create more complex programs using the open source visual block programming editor "Google Blockly" on a PC with a USB connection to the core controller. The app requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android. A 96-page, full-color manual features step-by-step illustrated building instructions and instructions for how to program and operate the models. Using the core controller, the ultrasonic sensor is able to detect an object and measure its proximity. Core Controller Your robot's brain! The core controller features a Bluetooth connection to tablets and smartphones and a USB connection to a PC. You can download programs from your devices to the core controller.
- Build and program robots with this compete robotics engineering system
- Robots can be controlled directly in real-time!
- Build an ultrasound robot that can avoid obstacles
- 96-page, full-color manual features step-by-step illustrated building instructions
- The core controller features a Bluetooth connection to tablets and smartphones and a USB connection to a PC
ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial for Arduino
Elegoo Inc. is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development production and marketing of arduino, 3d printers, raspberry pi and STM32.
Our Dream is to make the best price and best quality produce for customers.
So we would like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and we can improve them for you.
1pcs UNO R3 Controller Board
1pcs LCD1602 Module ( with pin header)
1pcs Breadboard Expansion Board
1pcs Power Supply Module WARNING: Pls. do not use the voltage higher than 9V
1pcs Joystick Module
1pcs IR Receiver
1pcs Servo Motor (SG90)
1pcs Stepper Motor
1pcs ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board
1pcs Ultrasonic Sensor
1pcs DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Module
1pcs 9V Battery with DC
1pcs 65 Jumper Wire
1pcs USB Cable
1pcs Active Buzzer
1pcs Passive Buzzer
1pcs 5V Relay
1pcs Tilt Switch
5pcs Button (small)
1pcs 1 digit 7-segment Display
1pcs 4 digit 7-segment Display
5pcs Yellow LED
5pcs Blue LED
5pcs Green LED
5pcs Red LED
1pcs RGB LED
2pcs Diode Rectifier (1N4007)
2pcs NPN Transistor (PN2222)
1pcs IC 74HC595
10pcs Female-to-male Dupont Wire
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package.
- The most economical way to starting Arduino programming for those beginners who are interested.
- LCD1602 module with pin header (no need to be soldered by yourself).
- This is the upgraded starter kit for Arduino kit with power supply module, 9V battery with DC .
- High quality kit with UNO R3,100 compatible with Arduino UNO R3, Arduino kit, Arduino uno Kit, Arduino
Anki Cozmo, A Fun, Educational Toy Robot for Kids
Meet Cozmo, a gifted little guy whos got a mind of his own and a few tricks up his sleeve. Hes the sweet spot where supercomputer meets loyal sidekick. Curiously smart and a little mischievous. You see, Cozmo is a real-life robot like youve only seen in movies, with a one-of-a-kind personality that evolves the more you hang out. Hell nudge you to play and keep you constantly surprised. Cozmos your accomplice in a crazy amount of fun.
Cozmos big brain and even bigger personality are operated by impressive technology. Besides all the games and smarts he comes with out of the box, you have access to a visual programming language thats stem-ready for beginners. Program Cozmo to do anything from performing a victory dance, sneezing, or playing hot potato with his Cubes. Simply use the drag and drop coding blocks on the Cozmo app to build a new combination of blocks, and youll see Cozmo act out your creation. There are no limits to what you can create. All it takes is imagination.
Some of the games you can play with Cozmo:
Both you and Cozmo need your own Cube to play. When your Cube is flashing, tap it to begin the game. When the colors on both Cubes match, the first player to tap their Cube gets a point. Only tap when colors match.
Game time just got another dose of fun. Follow the pattern on Cozmos Cubes. Watch the lights, listen to the tones. You and Cozmo take turns remembering and repeating the series as it grows more complex. Sound easy? just wait. Cozmos sharper than he looks.
You need 1 Cube to play. Move the Cube close to Cozmo to get him to pounce, but pull it away before he can get a point. Watch out! if youre too slow, Cozmo will get the point!
Cozmo also has accessories. Check out the Cozmo case to bring him anywhere. or get him different colored treads to suit his moods.
- Cozmo is a real-life robot like you've only seen in the movies and he's ready to be your loyal sidekick
- Challenge Cozmo to games or use Explorer Mode to see things from his perspective
- With a beginner-friendly interface, Cozmo is the perfect educational robot for kids and adults to learn to creatively code
- Easier than you'd think and tougher than he looks, this toy robot is tested for durability and security
- Cozmo by Anki requirements: a compatible iOS or Android device and the free Cozmo app
- Includes 1 Cozmo robot, 3 Cubes, and 1 charger (USB power adapter not included)
Tinkering Labs Electric Motors Catalyst STEM Kit Electronics, Circuits, Science and Engineering for Kids and Teens 50 Piece DIY Robotics with Real Electric Motors, Hardware and Wood Parts
It is amazing what happens when we trust kids with their own ideas. That's why we created the Electric Motors Catalyst: to inspire young Tinkerers to imagine and build their own inventions.
Children are happiest with their hands and minds are working together - they're having fun, and they're also honing their hands-on creative problem-solving skills.
The possibilities are endless with Tinkering Labs Electric Motor Catalyst Kit:
- Introduce kids to electronics:
Kids can create electronic builds with their own hands, using the motors, wires, and battery pack to experiment with electricity and simple circuits.
- Build wooden robots:
Open-ended play with real wood, real motors and real hardware inspires DIY Robotics for girls & boys. No screen time or programming - just pure hands-on invention.
- Make STEM fun:
Create electric vehicle toys, doodling robots, and more!
- A great family activity:
Kids, teens, parents, and grandparents all enjoy innovating and tinkering together.
- Get your LEGOs involved:
Combine multiple tinker kits to create bigger and more powerful innovations. Connect LEGO robotics or other objects to your creations for a unique tinkering combination!
Everything you need is included, even the batteries and a giant paper work surface. And to fuel the imagination, the Electric Motors Catalyst comes with a deck of Challenge Cards with inspirational prompts such as "Build a machine that draws curvy lines" and "Make a machine that can scramble an egg."
We are constantly amazed by the ingenuity and variety of creative solutions that kids come up with...
Look mom, the ultimate robot!
It's like a STEM subscription in a single box!
The electric motor makes my toys move!
Who knows what your young Tinkerers will invent?
- THE ORIGINAL TINKERING LABS KIT: Build & rebuild endless robotic creations with a single kit.
- INVENTING SET FOR AGES 8: Create unique STEM Toys for 8-12 year olds & teens.
- ROBOTICS FOR KIDS: Build doodling robots, power electric model cars, add motors to legos, and more!
- INTRO TO ENGINEERING KIT: Perfect gift for aspiring engineers & tinkerers! Kid-tested, parent-approved.
- DIY KIT WITH 50 REAL PARTS: Build robots with 10 challenge cards, wood, electric motors, & hardware.
14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot Build-Your-Own Robot Kit Powered by the Sun
The solar powered robot can be transformed into 14 different robot modes that include a multitude of comical and functional movements. Easily change from a wagging-tail dog - running beetle - walking crab - surfer - speedster - zombie chaser and more. The robot kit provides unique accessories and parts that make robot move on land or water or both. With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. Fortunately, all the 14-in-1 robots are powered by the sun, so no batteries required. The robot moves in direct sunlight and allows children to create and use their infinite imagination. There are two levels in building robot version. Level One includes: Turtle-bot, Beetle-bot, Quadru-bot, Boat-bot, Walker-bot, Dog-bot and Wheel-bot. After children explore entry level designs, they can challenge their manipulative skills with Level Two projects: Roly Poly-bot, Auto-bot, Slither-bot, Surf-bot, Zombie-bot, Crab-bot and Row-bot. Additional features include: adjustable polarity on the solar panel to change direction of motor rotation, retractable robot head which can be quickly stored in the upper body, the robot head can be installed in the front, top or rear of the gearbox and transparent housing to see the movements of the gears. As we all say, ""Our children are the future"". And if anything is certain about that future, it is that renewable energy sources and green technologies will play a major role in our children's lives. With 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot Kit, let them learn about their future and have fun at the same time.
- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- POWERED BY THE SUN - With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind robotics and renewable energy resources. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows kids to create and use their infinite imagination.
- WORKS ON LAND OR IN WATER - The robot has modes that work in both the land or in water. Some modes will walk or crawl and others will float or swim. Explore mechanics and science on your tabletop, floor, pool or bathtub. Switch up your environment keeps this toy interesting for your child or student.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into an interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each Build-Your-Own Robot Kit is a working model that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 10 and up.
Makeblock mBot Robot Kit, DIY Mechanical Building Blocks. Entry-Level Programming Helps Improve Childrens Logical Thinking and Creativity Skills. STEM Education. (Blue, Bluetooth Version, Family)
Children SafeguardCompared to the previous verison, mBot V1.1 with a casing specially designed for protecting main control board, which is atomized to safeguard children's eyes from the glare of the onboard LED. Better Auxiliary WheelThe ball omni-directional wheel of previous version is replaced by a mini nylon caster wheel that performs better when moving to any direction and dramatically reduces the little clack sound caused by a steel ball. Contracted But Not SimpleContains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity. Graphical ProgrammingDrag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot. Fun, and FunmBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc. NOTE: mBot V1.1 - STEM Educational Robot Kit come with 1 pc IR remote control as a gifPart List: 1x Chassis 1x Route Map 1x Battery Holder 1x IR Controller 1x mCore Case 1x USB Cable 1x mCore 1x Bluetooth 1x Screw Driver 1x Me Line Follower 1x mBot Li Battery Shell 1x Mini Caster Wheel 1x Me Ultrasonic Sensor 2x Motor 2x Wheel 2x Velcro 2x 6P6C RJ25 Cable 4x Screw M2.2 x 9 4x Brass Stud M4 x 25 6x Screw M3 x 25 8x M3 Nut 15x Screw M4 x 8 Package Size:21.50 x 18.00 x 10.2 centimeter Package Weight:1.003 killogram
- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140 countries.
- Don't judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android).
- It's up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000 users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included. Lithium battery can bought via searching B07KPVH8H3 on amazon.
- Game capture card
- Top rated engine oil
- Usb multiport best buy
- Snacks in magic kingdom
- Watches made
- Clinical strength deodorant for odor
- Small smoker to buy