Forney Easy Weld 298 Arc Welder 100ST, 120-Volt, 90-Amp
100ST Stick Welder features an innovative, inverter power system that is lightweight and simple to use ensuring hassle-free operation and top performance results. The perfect starter arc welder machine delivers a 120V input and 90A output plus is TIG capable, sold separately. Efficiently designed to handle up to 1/8 electrode and welds 16 gauge up to 5/16. Great for dome automotive applications and projects around the home.
- Stick welder / Lift arc TIG capable (TIG torch not included)
- Welds 16 gauge up to 5/16"
- Handles up to 1/8" electrode
- 120-volt input, 90 AMP output
C.M.T Pitbull Ultra-Portable 100-Amp Electric Arc Welder - 110V
Pitbull Ultra-Portable 100-Amp Electric Arc Welder - 110V
- 100 Amp 110 VAC Arc Welder
- Arc Welder
- 100 Amp Arc Welder
Forney Easy Weld 271, 140 MP Welder
The Forney Easy Weld 140 MP Multi Process machine utilizes 3 different processes MIG/DC TIG and Stick welding. It can weld up to 1/4 in. and uses up to 1/8 in. welding rod. This unit can use gas, or no gas based on the type of MIG wire selected. Create something new or repair something old with Forney's 140 MP welder.
- MULTI-PROCESS WELDER- 3 in 1 Stick Welder, MIG Welder and DC TIG Welder (Accessories for TIG Welding not included) everything you need in one machine
- EASY TO USE- Easy start makes every strike EASY! Three position switch allows you to change process quickly
- CONTROL YOUR WELD- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed controls allows you to dial in the perfect weld
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire. Full metal wire drive assembly
- WELDER INCLUDES- 10' MIG gun, 8' electrode holder, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap, 20A - 15A adapter and one additional .030" contact tip. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 14.19" (360.47 millimeters) x 19.31" (490.48 millimeters) x 11.61" (294.91 millimeters). Weight: 24.81 lbs. (11.25 kilograms). Plate thickness range: Up to 1/4" (6.35 millimeters). Uses gas or gasless wire up to 0.35 in. and up to 1/8 in. stick electrodes
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Mild Steel MIG Wire: (42285, 42286, 42290 and 42291), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Gun/Torch: (85500), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
SUNGOLDPOWER 200A ARC MMA IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welding Machine DC Inverter Welder 200 AMP Rod Anti-Stick Dual 110V And 220V
SUNGOLDPOWER 200A MMA IGBT ARC Welding Machine DC Inverter Welder Hot Start ARC Digital Display Rod Stick Anti-Stick 200A Dual 110V And 220V Complete Package, Ready to Use !
LCD Display pls note, it can be used for AC 110V and 220v ! With USA AC plug, very convenient
1 Advanced control module IGBT dual 110V and 220V, improves the performance of the welding machine
2 Advanced control module improves the performance of the welding machine to satisfy different requirements of welding
3 Compact, portable highly effective, low consumption, energy saving,with strong compensation capability,resistant to voltage fluction,stable welding current
4 Small size, light weight, energy saving and no noise
5 Small splashing, great penetration, easy and simple to operate and aesthetic appearance of weld seam
6 Applicable for welding of all kinds of ferrious metals such as low carbon steel,medium carbon steel,alloy steel,etc
7 .Over-voltage protection,undervoltage protection,over current protection,overload protection
8. Auto Hot-start and Anti-stick technology,adjustable arc force, EMC and VRD
Rated Input Voltage(V): AC 220V and AC 110V -5
Rated Input Power(KVA): 7
Rated Input Current(A): 32
Rated Output: 200A/28V
Output Current(A): 20-200A
No-Load Voltage(V): 62-5V
Rated Duty Cycle(): 60
Power Factor: 0.85
Protection Grade: IP21
Insulation Grade: F
Net Weight(lb): 14.99
1* MMA 200A Welding Machine
1* English User Manual
2* Cable Joint
1* Inner Hexagon Spanner
1* AC Cable Wire
47.2inch ground clamp and cable
70.8inch electrode holder and cable
- 1. Advanced control module IGBT dual 110V and 220V, improves the performance of the welding machine
- 2. IGBT MMA welder adopting advanced single-tube IGBT inverter technology.
- 3. Anti-sticking preventing against over loading the unit easing removal of the electrode,thermostatic control,fan cooled carrying strap and handle.
- 4. Hot start, arc force overload protectionover-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- 5. Supplied complete with AC Plugelectrode holder and cable, earth clamp and cable, Complete package.
ARC Welder 160A Stick Welding Machine Digital Inverter Welder 220V DC Lift TIG Portable Welding Machine HITBOX
Red Shell in stock!
MMA/Lift ARC160 digital Welder Full Digital Control ARC welder
Smart design with full digital control
New 3D style plastic panel
New constant power control
Multi-Process: MMA/Lift ARC
Inside hot start, arc force, anti-stick
Input voltage input:220-240V 1 Phase
All round protection: over-heating protection; over-current protection; over/under voltage protection
Lower power consumption for energy saving
Small size, more portable
Can be used for hardware,fence, windows, metal sheet welding
Processes: Digital MMA, LIGT TIG
Input Voltage: 220-240V 1 Phase
Output Current Range: 10-160A
Duty Cycle: [email protected]; [email protected]
Net Weight: 4.3kg/9.46lb
Pakcing Size: 317*136*268mm
200A earth clamp earth cable 16mm2
200A electrode holder earth cable 16mm2
OTHER KEY FEATURES
Fridendly Control Panel
LED display, abnormal indicator, VRD/Lift TIG/MMA working status indicator
Hot start & Anti-sticking
Automatically increase the output current at the start of welding, making it easy to form an electric arc.
It will decrease the welding power source if the electrode sticks to the work pieces during welding-thus preventing overloading the machine and easing remove the electrode
Lift TIG with VRD
It is a TIG function in our arc welding machines, when touch the tungsten to the work pieces, the lift electric arc.
This prevents the tungsten electrode from being contaminated with steel or other materials while hot.
- 220- 240V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp
- Digital control : MMA Stick / Lift TIG / VRD
- 160 Amp / 23V / 60 Duty Cycle for 3.2 , 4.0 and 5.0mm Rods
- Electrode holder and earth clamp each 5.5 ft. cable
- Weight: 4.3kg /9.5lb Pakcing Size: 317*136*268mm
ZENY Arc Welding Machine DC Inverter Dual Voltage 110/230V IGBT Welder 160 AMP Stick
Material:steel frame and plastic handle
Net weight:18 lbs
Package Dimension:18" x 10"x 14"
Length of power cord:10 ft
Input Power:115V/230V/60Hz, Input current at rated output 20Amp
Output Range: DC: 5-160A, 115V/230V
Rated Duty Cycle(): 60
Protection Grade: IP21S
Rated Output Current: 160Amp, Voltage:23V, ETL Listed
1X DC Welder Machine
1X Electrode Holder & 10 ft. Cable
1X Work Clamp & 10 ft. Cable
1X Input Power Adapter Cable & Plug
1X Owner's Manual
- Smart Design: Inverter welders switch AC power to DC then incorporate a step down transformer to produce the proper voltage and current
- Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- Power: 115V / 230V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp 160 Amp / 23V / 60 Duty Cycle / ETL Listed
- Package Includes: Electrode holder and 10 ft. cable, Work clamp and 10 ft. cable, Input power adapter cable & plug
- Multi Use: The MMA-160A(DC) welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
PRIMEWELD 160ST 160 Amp Arc/Stick Welder Dual Voltage 110v / 220v
Back by PrimeWeld 3 Year warranty and world famous customer service. Compact, reliable, and another great machine from PrimeWeld, 160 amps dual voltage Stick welder. It will get most of your basic welding needs done up to 160 amps, in shops, as well as on job sites. Thanks to dual voltage input capability, you can easily run it off a generator with either 110v or 220v outlet. Also, despite its power, it is extremely lightweight and compact, very easy to carry around.
- PrimeWeld 160 ST stick welder / 120v /240v Dual Voltage
- DC Stick / Lift TIG function / Full 120 amp output on 120 v / 160 amps on 240v
- Inverter technology uses PWM technology, Dependable heavy duty components
- Stick function has easy arc start and weld characteristics for a stable arc
- 60 Duty cycle 3 year Warranty 7 day per week USA customer service.
LINCOLN ELECTRIC CO K1170 AC225, 60Hz Arc Welder,
AC225, 60Hz Arc welder, broad welding amperage range of 40A to 225A, versatile use, designed for operation with metals 16-gauge & heavier, powerful welder, smooth AC Arc & can be used with a wide variety of metals, including steel, cast iron & stainless steel.
- Broad welding amperage range of 40A to 225A
- Versatile use, designed for operation with metals 16-gauge & heavier
- Powerful welder, smooth AC arc & can be used with a wide variety of metal
- Great for use with a variety of variety of metals, including stainless steel, steel & cast iron
- Output Range: 40-225 Amps AC
- Welds metals 16 gauge and heavier
- Welds steel, cast iron, and stainless steel
- 3 year part and labor warranty
- 225 Amp
Hobart 500570 Stickmate 160i
Works the first time. Every time. From the brand you know comes the most dependable, portable, powerful stick welder even if you dont use it every day. Easy, Quick, and reliable arc starts with hot start technology. DC output means fewer arc outages, less sticking, less spatter and best arc control. DC is the preferred output for the stick welding process. Nearly 100 pounds lighter compared to leading competitive machine so you can work smarter not harder by bringing the welder to the work. It's portable so its easier to carry and store. Features infinite amperage control for precise and accurate amperage control and heat output, adjust output by as little as one-amp increments. Weld up to 5/32 inch mild steel. Provides up to 160 amps. Features 120V/240V input power. Allows connection to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools with MVP adapters. Comes with 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP adapters for 120V and 240V. Ideal stick welder for DIY, farm/ranch, metal art, maintenance/repair. Covered by Hobart 5/3/1 warranty.
- Dependable, reliable and rugged
- Easy to carry & store. Weighs under 20 lbs; 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder; 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp ; 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP adapters for 120V and 240V .
- Easy, quick, reliable starts with hot start technology
- Up to 160A output. Welds up to 5/32 inch mild steel
- 120V/240V input power. Allows connection to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools
Forney Easy Weld 29801 100ST Welder Start-Up Kit
Includes 1-each of Forney CAT#'s 298, 55702, 32001, 32101, 53124, 53425, 71819 and 70504. Ideal for do-it-yourselfers, maintenance and repair and welding hobbyists.
- Great for do it Yourselfers
- Includes everything you need to get started
- Individual part numbers included for easy reorder
- Cheap in ear monitors
- Eyelash curler drugstore
- Vacuum sealers for sous vide
- Leather recliner reviews
- Pry bar set
- Product for dry flaky scalp
- Hoverboard for adults