BOSTITCH 651S5 7/16-Inch by 2-Inch Stapler
The Stanley Bostitch 651S5 is a sheathing stapler designed with easy to use features for the contractor. Key features include a flip open nose design for easy jam clearing, adjustable depth of drive, vinyl siding adapter for proper siding installation, adjustable rafter hook, a contoured grip for comfort, and a selectable trigger for tool free switching between contact and sequential operation. It is lightweight at only 4.2-Pound and powerful with a rapid fire engine that drives 10 nails per second. with the 2-Inch capacity it is perfect for applications such as plywood sheathing, roof decking, wood shingles, and vinyl siding. .
- Rapid fire engine produces 10 or more staples per second
- Lightweight at just 4.2-Pound
- Tool-free jam clearance reduces downtime
BOSTITCH T6-8 Heavy Duty Powercrown Tacker
8 Heavy Duty PowerCrown Tacker Breathable AntiJam magazine. Patented easy squeeze mechanism. Lightweight diecast aluminum design. Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort. Convenient bottom loading for quick and easy reloading. Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples.
- Patented easy squeeze mechanism
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum design
- Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort
Staple Gun, 3 in 1 Manual Nail Gun with 1800 Staples - Heavy Duty Gun for Upholstery, Fixing Material, Decoration, Carpentry, Furniture
The staple gun made of thick carbon steel. Adopting the principle of spring spring-back impact, just your hands to operate without other power source
Staples for nail gun has 4-14mm 3 different nails, for fixing material, decoration, carpentry, furniture, doors and windows, meet the needs of various household DIY
Non-slip matte handle, increase the frictional resistance between the palm and the nail gun, which is more convenient and labor-saving
The user-friendly Staple Channel allows you to easily pull it out and easily solve the problem of nail stuck
Our nail guns have dedicated quality inspectors who ensure the quality of each nail gun and the integrity of the products received by each customer service
Material: Carbon Steel
Product Weight: 0.7kg (1.5lb)
Product Size: 8.6 x 8.6 x 2.4inch
1 x Staple Gun
600 x Door-type Staples
600 x U-type Staples
600 x T-type Staples
Please do not point the nail gun at anyone, children or animals.
If not use it, please make sure there are no staples in the gun.
- Easy to Install and Use - Manual staple gun is made of thick carbon steeladopting the principle of spring spring-back impact, long-lasting durability.
- Quick-Jam-Clear - When the nail of the staple gun is stuck, you can pull down the binding switch and remove the stuck nails to ensure the nail gun works properly.
- Power Adjustment - Use the knob of the power staple gun to adjust the pressure to fit the thickness of the material you are using, which will make your decoration work easier.
- 3-Way Staples - D-type, U-type, T-type 3-in-1 manual staples are ideal for repair, decoration and fastening to meet your different renovation needs.
- 100 Warranty - If you have any problems during using our product. Contact our Professional after-service team via email or phone calls. we will be in touch within 24 hours.
Arrow Fastener T50 Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Arrow Fastener's iconic model T50 is America's best-selling staple gun. Proudly made in the USA, it features an all chromed steel housing, jam-resistant mechanism, powerful coil spring, staple viewing window, and steel working parts hardened in a 1,500 degree furnace. The number one choice of generations of professionals and homeowners alike, the Arrow T50 has become legendary for its uniquely American blend of functionality, dependability, and sheer ruggedness. Designed for use with 6 sizes of T50 staples: 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch.
- All Steel Construction
- Made in the USA.
- Uses T50 Staples
Pneumatic Heavy Duty Stapler
One of the top rated pneumatic staplers in the market and is ranked one of the Top 9 Upholstery Staplers in 2016. The applications are endless and we're sure you will add to the list once you realize the ease of the staple gun. The gun is equipped with a safety mechanism, adjustable air exhaust, a rubber cushioned handle for comfort, a quick release magazine for easy staple loading and a 1/4 In. male quick release connector. Uses standard staples in 1/4 In. to 9/16 In. length. Included with the tool are step by step instructions, an allan wrench, small bottle of tool oil and a high impact carrying case.
- Applications: upholstery, cabinet backs, picture frames, light trim, woodworking projects, carpet padding, small furniture repairs, house wrap
- Uses Surebonder #4 Staples or Arrow T50 type Staples
- Air compressor needed, not included with purchase of this tool
- Adjustable air exhaust
Craftsman Easy Fire Stapler/Nail Gun
Keep your structures from falling apart with this Craftsman Easyfire Forward Action Stapler/Brad Nailer. Whether you're making finishing touches to a house or just want to fix art work on a wall, this stapler will drive tough narrow crown staples into your surface. You can choose between staples and brad nails depending on the job. For maximum efficiency, it applies pressure directly over the surface you're working on. It is designed so you can use it with one hand. It is firm and has a taper spring to reduce kickback. Because it gives you more control over the tool, you can apply pressure that is consistent and therefore more effective. The All-Purpose Stapler/Brad Nailer is designed to be as competent and as convenient as possible. It cuts loading time in half so you can work faster. It also has a wire guide already integrated. You can keep track of how many staples are remaining through its windows.
- Suitable for construction, carpentry, home use and many more applications
- Can shoot staples and brad nails too
- Pressure applied is consistent for increased efficiency
- One hand operation design gives you more control
- Window on the tool shows staples remaining
Arrow Fastener HT50P Heavy Duty Hammer Tacker
All steel construction. High-carbon, hardened steel working parts. Patented jam-proof mechanisms. Precision locked rear loading. Retractable striking edge. Specially designed power grip handles. Durable chrome finish. Durable Chrome Finish. All-Steel Construction. Long Lasting Hardened Steel Working Parts.
- Durable Chrome Finish
- All-Steel Construction
- Long Lasting Hardened Steel Working Parts
- Specially designed power grip handle
- Jam-proof mechanism
Hitachi N5008AC2 7/16" Standard Crown Stapler, 16 Gauge
Hitachi N5008AC2 7/16-Inch 16-Gauge Standard Crown Stapler
- Drives 16-Gauge 7/16" crown staples from 1 in. to 2 in. in length
- Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Self-cleaning cylinder valve driving mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving, while resisting grease and grime build-up
- High capacity magazine holds 157 staples for fewer replenishments
- Open magaizine design allows the user to quickly check staple quantity.Operating Pressure:70-120psi
Freeman PSS50 - 16 Gauge 2" Medium 7/16 Crown Stapler Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun with Depth Adjust & Select Fire Trigger
The Freeman PSS50 7/16" 16 Gauge Medium Crown Stapler also known as a construction stapler may be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, putting down subfloor, constructing pallets and shipping crates, and performing other general stapling applications. The PSS50 uses 16 gauge 7/16" medium crown staples from to 2" in length. The PSS50 is constructed of Aluminum and has an anodized aluminum cylinder for increased durability. It also features an integrated belt hook, select fire trigger, rubber comfort grip, quick release nose, depth adjust, and a pre-installed 1/4" NPT industrial air fitting. The lighter weight allows for easy maneuverability which reduces fatigue. The quick release nose reduces down time and the open magazine design allows users to quickly check how many staples they have left in the magazine. The top load magazine holds 140 staples and is made of anodized aluminum with stainless steel plating for added durability. The Freeman PSS50 7/16" 16-Gauge Medium Crown Stapler is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 7 years from the original purchase date.
- NAILED IT: This crown stapler may be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, putting down subfloor, constructing pallets & shipping crates, & many other uses. It features a durable, lightweight anodized aluminum cylinder
- PRO DESIGN: This stapler features a belt hook, select fire trigger, rubber comfort grip, depth adjust, pre-installed industrial air fitting, & a quick release nose. The open magazine design allows users to quickly check how many staples they have left
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
Senco SNS41 16-Gauge Construction Stapler
This is a factory reconditioned tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes SNS41, 2" 16-Gauge Stapler (ProSeries) - 3L0003R
- Drives 7/16-inch crown staples from 1-2inch in length
- Best for floor sheathing, lathing, fencing and roof deck
- Lightweight and compact construction. Operating Pressure: 80 - 120 (PSI)
- Comfort grip reduces vibration fatigue
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust
- Austin tx best barbecue
- Mens underwear review
- Motorcyle helmets
- At home hair color for dark hair
- Automotive speakers
- Valvoline synpower vs mobil 1
- Underpronator shoes