DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
The 69-pound D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.The D24000S includes a 10" Wet Tile Saw with a stand that folds for easy transporting and storage. The stand holds the 69-pound Wet Tile Saw and provides an ideal work space. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails are built to stand up to the tough jobsite environment.
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the SKIL 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550). The saw's innovative HydroLock System keeps water splash to a minimum so tiles can be cut in the room where they're being installed. You no longer need to go back and forth to a saw set up in the garage or outside to cut the tiles, so the SKIL tile saw with HydroLock System helps you finish the project faster too! The 3550 works with a 7-inch continuous rim diamond blade, which provides efficient and even cutting. It also comes equipped with a durable rust-resistant aluminum table top and a sliding side extension that can be used to support tiles up to 18 x 18-inch.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types.Spins the blade up to 3,600 RPM
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Been putting off that kitchen or bathroom tile project? Lets get that off the to do list and complete tiling projects easily with the SKil model 3540, 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts. Its 7-in included diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris. Why rent one, when you can add this power tool to your collection for about the same cost? - Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion - Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts - Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types - Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris\nWe are an authorized SKiL dealer
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Handheld Tile Cutter has a powerful 10.8 amp (1,300 watts) motor that delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials. Compact and lightweight at only 6.6-Pound Premium 4-3/8-Inch diamond blade for cutting ceramics and stone materials up to 1-3/8-Inch deep, wet or dry. The dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit. It also has a lock-on button to reduce user fatigue durign production cuts and a rubber ermold grip tp provide increased user comfort and ergonomics. Also includes: 13" Water line and regulator, (1) 4-3/8-Inch DeWalt Diamond Blade, (2) wrenches for blade change, and instruction manual.
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
The QEP Wet Tile Saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw. The 3/5 HP, high-torque motor and included 4 in. continuous rim diamond blade cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile up to 3/4 in. thick. This tile saw even cuts mosaic tile and backsplash tile for DIY projects. The water system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing refill frequencies. This dependable wet saw includes dual extension tables to support larger tiles and a hinged cutting table for miter cuts. A 4 in. blade with a 5/8 in. arbor is required. For cutting porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend using the QEP Black Widow Blade, sold separately.
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 1.0 Horsepower motor providing smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and Stone tiles. Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. Cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. Tile on a Diagonal. Get accuracy of 1/16 in. On cuts up to 12 in. Long. The Pce980 includes Pce980 7 in. Wet tile saw, 7 in. Porcelain tile blade, Miter square, blade wrench. Includes 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
WEN 71745 4.1A 4.5-Inch Portable Wet Tile Saw with Fence and Miter Gauge
Remember when you remodeled your own bathroom? Take on stone tiles, porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles and more with the WEN 4.1-Amp 4.5-Inch Wet Tile Saw. The perfect companion for the DIY tiler, youll be able to rip through flooring with ease. This 4.1-amp motor makes easy work out of even the toughest materials, rotating the 4-1/2 inch diamond disc blade (with 5/8 inch arbor) up to 5000 times per minute. Power through tiles over 3/4 inch thick, or bevel the table up to 45 degrees to create angled cuts in tiles up to 1/2 inch thick. Fill up the internal water reservoir to keep your blade cool during long hours of operation, preventing tiles from cracking and breaking due to excessive heat. This package also includes an adjustable fence and a sliding miter gauge to help create accurate cuts to exactly match the dimensions and idiosyncrasies of your flooring. The onboard cord storage system combined with the carrying handle and the lightweight design make for easy transportation and storage between uses. And because its a WEN product, your flooring saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Its time for some home renovation with the WEN 4.5-Inch Wet Tile Saw. Remember when you did it yourself? Remember WEN.
- 4.1-amp motor rotates the 4-1/2-inch diamond blade up to 5000 times per minute
- Cut stone, porcelain, and ceramic tiles up to 3/4 inches in thickness
- Bevel the table up to 45 degrees for angled cuts in tiles up to a 1/2 inch thick
- Internal water reservoir keeps your blade cool to prevent tiles from cracking and breaking
- Includes an adjustable fence, a sliding miter gauge, a carrying handle, and onboard cord storage
MK Diamond 158436 MK-225 Hot Dog 10-Inch Wet Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Porcelain and Vitreous Tile
Continuous thin rim diamond blade for wet cutting of porcelain, vitreous and ceramic tile. Premium grade.
- 10-inch 5/8-inch arbor hot dog diamond blade ideal for wet cutting of porcelain, vitreous and ceramic tile
- Premium grade
- Continuous thin rim diamond blade
- 10-inch diameter; 5/8-inch arbor
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
QEP 6-1008BW 10-Inch Black Widow Micro-Segmented Rim Diamond Blade, 5/8-Inch Arbor, Wet Cutting, 6115 Maximum RPM
The Black Widow Diamond blades are designed for quick cutting of hard tile including porcelain, ceramic, granite and marble, without wobble or chipping. Independent lab test results have proven that Black Widow specialty blades continuously out perform the competition in durability for a longer life and speed of cut, reducing project time.
- Premium-grade, thin-rim diamond blade for fast wet cutting of porcelain, ceramic, granite and marble tile
- Ideal for high speed cutting of hard masonry tile
- Unique diamond-shaped laser cutouts prevent blade wobble and keeps blade cooler for a longer life
- 7mm rim height for a longer life and for increased cutting contact with the blade
Lackmond BEAST5 - BEAST Professional Wet or Dry Masonary/Tile/Stone Saw, 5"
The BEAST5 Wet Tile / Stone Saw is designed and engineered as a joint venture with Lackmond Products and Delta. It is capable of executing a diagonal cut or rip cut on virtually any size of tile or stone. The integrated plunge cut feature provides up to 1-1/4" depth of cut at 90Degree and an impressive 1" when in the 45Degree bevel position. Our high strength rip fence ensures accurate rip cuts over long tiles, and can be reversed to allow precise depth control when working on a flat surface. The 12 AMP motor makes the BEAST5 one of the most powerful saws in its class - easily capable of cutting through hard 3 cm thick granite slabs. Our one-piece gear box / handle assembly provides increased strength and allows for incredible cutting accuracy. The BEAST5 is designed to accept both concave and standard blades and is an essential tool for any tile or stone contractor.
- CUT VERSATILITY – The BEAST 5" Wet Tile Saw is capable of performing a diagonal cut on a 18" x 18" tile and can execute a 24" Rip Cut. Our 7" Tile Saw is comparable to most 10" Tile Saws on the market
- MOTOR POWER FOR ALL JOB TYPES – The powerful 12 AMP direct drive motor rotates to ensure accurate 22.5 and 45 bevel cuts. The plunge cut feature makes it easy to execute V-Cap cuts, cut-outs for wall sockets, and much more
- JOBSITE DURABILITY – Durable steel pipe saw frame is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions. Tube steel provides excellent strength without adding excess weight
- WATER SPRAY CONTROL – Snake-pipe water system provides absolute control over the placement and volume of water hitting the blade. Additional segments and an optional "Y-fitting" will allow customization and multiple streams if our users desire
- High end espresso machine
- Wifi hotspot device best buy
- Rc off road
- 2017 best golf clubs
- Round brush for fine hair
- Buy chargers for tablets
- Craftsman drill bit