Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility , Motor Horsepower - 2.57 hp
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts. Includes 12" 60T TCT Saw Blade (726100), Vice Assembly (339624), 17mm Box Wrench (333732), Dust Bag.
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16x12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16x10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16x8-5/8 inch or 4-11/16x7-1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L)-2-3/4x12-1/4 inch or 2-15/16x10-3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)- 2-3/4x8-5/8 inch or 2-15/16x7-1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
DEWALT DW717 10 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DW717 10 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has an exclusive bevel detent system with seven positive stops to deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts. This adjustable miter saw offers best in class cross cut capacity 12 in. at a 45 angle using back fence design. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock for accuracy, durability and easy adjustments.
- OPTIMIZED CUTTING ACCURACY: Exclusive crosscut stop positions cutting head for maximum vertical cut capacity
- 45 DEGREE BEVEL CUT CAPACITY: 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber) is 2x12 (2x14 with back fence)
- FASTER & MORE ACCURATE: Exclusive bevel detent system with 7 positive stops that deliver fast, accurate, repeatable cuts
- ADJUSTABLE MITER DETENT PLATE: Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Features cam miter lock for accuracy, durability and easy adjustments
- Exclusive bevel detent system with 7 positive stops that deliver fast, accurate, repeatable cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Optimizes cutting accuracy with exclusive crosscut stop positions cutting head for maximum vertical cut capacity
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings
DEWALT DW713 10 in. Portable Compound Miter Saw
Whether you're cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts to complete the job. Thanks to a powerful motor, an easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle, convenient miter and bevel stops, and a tall fence for oversized decorative moldings, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
This DEWALT Miter Saw has a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm. View larger.
Powerful carbide blade is ideal for cutting baseboards and crown molding. View larger.
The DEWALT single-bevel sliding compound miter saw's 10-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver precise cuts and allow versatile setups required for miter applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. And the saw's big miter capacity-- 0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right--adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 4-1/2-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. The fence slides out of the way easily when it's time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bezel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. You can easily set up for bevel cuts that measure between 0 and 48 degrees to the left and bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right. This handy setup provides increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with positive bevel stops at 0 and 45 and degrees, this saw makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
Portable and Compatible with the DEWALT Laser
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
For additional accuracy and ease of use, this saw is compatible with the DW7187 (sold separately) adjustable miter saw laser system to ensure the cutting path is clear to see.
This 10-inch single-bevel compound miter saw comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW713 DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, one carbide blade, blade wrench, and dust bag.
The DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw weighs just 35 pounds and is easy to maneuver around worksites.
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2-inch and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning; Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- DW713 Miter Saws manufactured before 2012 are Type 1, saws manufactured 2012 and after are Type 2.
Delta S26-263L Shopmaster 10" Slide Miter Saw with Laser
The Shopmaster brand is known for affordability and reliability. This Shopmaster 10 in. Slide Miter Saw is made by Delta Power Equipment and comes with a 3 Year Warranty. There is 1 sliding miter saw per package. The unit includes a dust collection bag and a work clamp. A built-in laser lets you know where the cut will be made.
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Table extensions help support long work pieces
- Spindle lock holds spindle securely while bade nut is loosened and removed
- Bevels left - from 0- 45, cuts Nominal 2X12 at full bevel
- Laser - with on/off switch. Makes aligning blade to work piece more convenient and precise cuts
Makita LS1018 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
The Makita 10 Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS1018) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1018, you'll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with less weight (only 43.7 lbs.) for increased portability. Jobs like cutting baseboards and crown molding are a snap, but it also has the capacity to cut 4x4 dimensional lumber in one pass. It's ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more. The LS1018 is powered by a 13.0 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. The LS1018 will tackle the most demanding jobs while keeping production high.
- Powerful 13.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 4,300 RPM
- Miters 0 - 47 left and 0 - 60 right, with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 (left and right)
- Cuts up to 12" at 90 and 8-1/2" at 45, Arbor 5/8 inch, linear ball bearing system for accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0 - 45 (left and right) with positive stops at 0, 45 (left and right)
- Includes Blade, vise, triangular rule, dust bag, extension wings and wrench. Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90) : 3-5/8 x 12(inches)
Hitachi C10FSHPS 12-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
The Hitachi C10FSHPS 12-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker gliding slide system allows for easy handling of large framing pieces, and its compound cutting capability provides versatility on the job. The powerful 12-Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 3,800-RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease. The laser marker guide helps with precise cutting and can be easily adjusted by the users preference. This saw provides a 57-Degree miter angle to the right for ultra flexibility with a 45-Degree miter angle to the left. A 0-45-Degree dual bevel angle range to the right and left allows the users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place. A positive stop on the miter and bevel scale provides easy to read measurements and quick settings. The adjustable pivot fence broadly supports your work piece for improved stability while cutting and the linear ball bearing slide system with white on black miter scale provides superior accuracy and visibility. A soft start function reduces noise and recoil during startup and the electronic speed control maintains RPM while cutting and improves control. The electric brake feature halts rotation of the blade within seconds to prevent unintended cuts. Carbon brush access allows you to replace the brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool. A splinter guard prevents splintering and increases safety while the highly efficient dust collector attachment keeps your work area clean and collects more dust than previous models. This tool includes a 10-Inch 40-tooth TCT saw blade, dust bag, 10mm box wrench, and pivoting flip fence. The Hitachi C10FSHPS 12-Amp 10-Inch Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker comes with a 5-year warranty. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry and continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Powerful 10-Inch sliding dual compound miter saw with electronic speed control and soft start to reduce noise and recoil
- A positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments at the most common angles and the laser marker helps with precise cuts
- Splinter guard behind the fence increases safety and reduces tear-out for clean, finished cuts
- Includes a 10-Inch 40-tooth TCT saw blade, dust bag, 10mm box wrench, and pivoting flip fence
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
Genesis GMS1015LC 15-Amp 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser Guide and 9 Positive Miter Stops
Make Genesis Power Tools The beginning of your next DIY project!
the Genesis GMS1015LC 10 in. Compound Miter saw with laser features a powerful 15 amp motor while competitor models only offer 14 amps for the same price. The included 60 tooth blade is great for finish carpentry cuts and means you don T have to spend additional money for a quality blade to start your project!
laser Guided cutting offers better accuracy and an Electric brake stops the blade within a few seconds after releasing the trigger.
an Arbor lock makes blade changes faster and easier and an included hold down clamp assists with holding the work in place for safer operation!
add the Genesis 10 in. Compound Miter saw with laser to your tool Collection today!
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left perform compound Miter cuts with ease!
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, Picture frames, and more the Genesis compound Miter saw is inexpensive and versatile!
- Laser cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy Know where the cut will be ahead of time with the integrated laser guide!
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds and Arbor lock for quick blade changes
- Includes: 60T Carbide blade installed, hold down Clamp, dust bag, Two extension wings, blade wrench and two AAA batteries for laser
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Arbor lock for quick blade changes
- Die cast aluminum base for portability and better accuracy
Metabo HPT C10FCG 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 15-Amp Motor, Single Bevel, 0-52 Degree Miter Angle Range, 0-45 Degree Bevel Range, Large Table, 10-Inch 24T TCT Saw Blade, 5 Year Warranty
The Metabo HPT C10FCG 10" Compound Miter saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5, 000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- Horizontal handle for a secure hold
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particles. 24.2 lbs light weight to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport
10" Compound Miter Saw
Makitas 10 Compound Miter Saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 AMP direct drive motor with 4,600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45 to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0-45 (left) and 0-52 (right), with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 (left or right), and 0 (90 cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10 compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0-45 left and 0-52 right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15, 22.5, 30, 45, right or left and 0 (90 cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45 to the left
- Weighs only 27.3 lbs. for easy portability
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
- Dirt devil handheld carpet cleaner
- Affordable stand mixer
- Travel size beauty products
- 90s character costumes
- Newborn disposable diapers
- Men's subscription box
- Tasting beer 2016