JessEm Mast-R-Top 24" x 32" Phenolic Router Table Top, JessEm# 03006
The ultimate table top material for todays hi-tech woodworking machinery is our laminated phenolic. Phenolic is one of the strongest, most stable and durable materials available for an industrial strength work surface. Our table top is 3/4" thick and will not warp, sag, swell or corrode. Phenolic is the step up material for todays woodworking pros and virtually renders melamine an obsolete option for long term professional use. The Mast-R-Top is available pre-machined for our Rout-R-Lift II, Mast-R-Lift II or our Rout-R-Plate. The underside is also pre-drilled for our Mast-R-Fence II, Rout-R-Fence and Rout-R-Table Stand. All Mast-R-Top's have an extruded aluminum track with a t-slot for standard 1/4" hex head bolts or hex nuts and standard 3/4" miter slot. New extruded aluminum track with 1/4" t-slot for your accessories and standard 3/4" miter track.
- 3/4" thick phenolic material will not warp, sag, swell or corrode
- 32" wide router table top is 24" front to back with a centered router opening
- Rabbeted 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" opening supports most standard router plates and lifts
- Extruded aluminum track with 1/4" T-slot and standard 3/4" miter slot
- Underside pre-drilled for JessEm router table fences and steel router table stand
MLCS 2394 Extension Router Table Top & Fence with Universal Router Plate
- Phenolic 12" x 9" RouterPlatewith removable rings that allow 3 different size openings
- High Split Fence allows edge routing for safer vertical routing
- Router fence features 24" long Anodized Aluminum Angle to keep the fence at 90 for accuracy (within .010"/")
- Aluminum T-trackslots and aluminum Miter Slot
- The heavy 1-3/8" thick Table Tophas a durable 23-1/2" x 27" melamine surface, sturdy MDF core and polyethylene edges
Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools RT2432-PH Phenolic Router Table, 24-Inch x 32-Inch
Phenolic router table tops deliver unmatched durability and performance, through exceptional wear resistance and the ability to withstand a variety of temperature and high humidity environments. 3/4-inch thick solid phenolic is machined in a CNC router to achieve tight tolerances. Low friction, high hardness mineral based top layer is harder and lasts longer than PVC. Anodized aluminum combination T-Miter Channel / T-track bolted from underneath. Two embedded, anodized aluminum T-tracks for fence positioning are spaced on 17 centers. Table size is 23-1/2-inch by 31-1/2-inch with 9-1/4-inch by 11-3/4-inch router opening centered length wise and offset back approximately 13-inch from front.
- Router mounting plate sold separately
- Includes embedded DP-Track and Combo Track
- 3/4-inch thick solid phenolic is machined in a CNC router to achieve tight tolerances
- Low friction, high hardness mineral based top layer is harder and lasts longer than PVC
- Anodized aluminum combination T-Miter Channel / T-track bolted from underneath
MLCS 2397 Extension Cast Iron Router Table Top & Fence with Aluminum Router Plate
- Aluminum 12" x 9" Router Inserts with removable rings that allow 3 different size openings
- NEW FEATURES: Extra Tall Split Fence, Aluminum Miter Track and Safety Guard
- NEW Durable plastic Safety Guard helps protect eyes
- Fence stores on 2 hooks under the router table when not in use.
SawStop RT-PHFS Assembly: Standalone Phenolic Router Table
Work with ease and efficiency at this beautiful 32" x 24" phenolic standalone router Table, featuring a fence assembly with two adjustable Faces with shims, a 2.25" dust port, adjustable scales and compability with various routing accessories like feather boards, flip stops and more. This 32" x 24" precisely-machined phenolic Table delivers tight tolerances, and is resistant to temperature and moisture. The powder coated tubular steel stand includes integrated wheels, adjustable feet for optimum leveling, and a power switch for easy remote router control.
- Assembly includes: rt-ph32 32" phenolic table, rt-f32 32" fence, and rt-stf floor stand
- Router plate opening: 11 3/4" x 9 1/4"
- 32" fence assembly dimensions: 35 3/4"L x 3 1/2"H x 4"W
- Max fence travel: 5 1/2"
MLCS 9770 Woodworking Router Table Top and Fence
- MLCS is your router table headquarters
- Thick tabletop of sturdy MDF with durable melamine surface
- Aluminum miter slot and T-slots included
- High split fence mounted on a T-Slot for independent adjustment
- Stand not included
Kreg PRS1015 Router Table Fence
This innovative, anodized-aluminum fence features a table saw-style T-Square adjustment system that ensures the fence will always stay parallel to the miter-gauge slot. Router Table Fence.
- The fence adjusts easily with just one hand, and locks firmly in place with dual locks
- A large paddle lock on the infeed end, and a quarter-turn lock on the out feed end
- Features a measuring scale that allows you to position the fence and make adjustments
MLCS 9767 The Flatbed Horizontal Router Table
- Rout Wide Stock Flat on the Table for Safety. No More Standing Stock on Edge
- Makes Tall Auxiliary Fences, Multiple Featherboards and Jigs Unnecessary
- Perfect for Vertical Raised Panels, Mortise and Tenon Joinery, Moldings, Picture Frames and many more
- Benchtop Table featuring micro-adjustable bit height adjustments
Kreg PRS1025 Router Table Top
This 24" x 32" table has a 1"-thick MDF core that absorbs vibration and offers mass to help create a stable router table. A tough Easy-Slide surface, made from high-pressure laminate, helps work pieces glide easily. Underneath, steel-reinforcing struts ensure that the table will stay flat to provide years of dependable service.
- Router Table Top
- A keyhole slot in the table accepts the quarter-turn fence lock, and allows the fence to be removed easily for freehand routing operations
- Table comes equipped with a combination miter-gauge/T-track to accept a miter gauge
JOYWORK Precision Router Table System, Complete Router Table System
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ! Before operating any router read and understand all safety instructions in the owner's manual that came with the router. ! If you do not have a manual, contact the manufacturer and obtain one before using any power tool. ! Always wear eye protection in compliance with ANSI safety standards when operating any power tool. ! Always use proper guards and safety devices when operating power tools and machinery. ! Carefully check router bits before each use. Do not use if damage or defect is suspected. ! Do not exceed the recommended RPM for any router bit. ! Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that may catch on tools or equipment. ! Unplug the tool or machine when mounting or making any adjustments to mechanical performance. ROUTER SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ! Never force the bit or overload the router beyond the expectations of the tool. ! Be sure that at least 3/4 of the shank length is inserted securely in the router collet. ! Never bottom out the bit in the collet. Allow 1/8" clearance between shank and bottom of collet. ! Always make sure the fence on your router table is locked into position before each use. ! Always rout in two or more passes when large amounts of stock must be removed. ! Use reduced RPM speeds for large diameter bits. INSTALLING THE TAB-LOC INSERT RINGS Your Rout-R-Plate comes with insert rings with a 2" diameter bit hole which is also recessed to accept a standard template guide bushing. Additional ring sets are available with different diameter predrilled holes and/or no pre-drilled holes for creating your own custom centerhole diameters.
- Multi-Purpose, Self-Squaring Router Table Fence System
- High-Performance Table Top with Precision Insert-Plate System
- Heavy-Duty, Customizable, Easily-Adjustable Steel Stand
- All inclusive in bahamas
- Heat press for shirts
- What is the best bagless vacuum
- Mens comfort bikes
- Yoga dvd for flexibility and toning
- Which cricut machine is the best
- Lip balm for pink lips