Ninja Foodi 1400-Watt Multi Pressure Cooker, Steamer & Air Fryer w/TenderCrisp Technology Pressure & Crisping Lid 6.5 quart Black/Gray
The Ninja Foodi, the pressure cooker that crisps. With tender crisp technology, you can achieve all the quick cooking and tenderizing wonders that you love about pressure cookers. But where they stop, the Foodi is just getting started. Its revolutionary crisping lid allows you to air fry, bake, roast, and broil. That means you can pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp. Only the Ninja Foodi gives you the best of pressure cooking and air frying, all in one pot. Transform frozen foods to crispy meals. Create wholesome, multi-textured 360 meals by cooking proteins, veggies, and grains all together. Elevate your favorite stew and chili recipes by adding a crispy or bubbly top to make one-pot wonders.
- The Ninja Foodi-The Pressure Cooker That Crisps. Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper
- TenderCrisp Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- Pressure cook up to 70 faster versus traditional cooking methods.* Air fry with up to 75 less fat than traditional frying methods.** *Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes **Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried french fries.
- 6.5-Quart Ceramic-Coated Pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.
- 4-Quart Cook & Crisp Basket: Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free basket holds up to a 5-lb chicken or 3 lbs of french fries to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup.
- 14 Levels of Safety: Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking.
- Frozen to Crispy: Skip thawing and save time. Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice.
- Includes: 1400-watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 6.5-quart ceramic-coated pot, 4-quart ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp Basket, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45 recipe book
Pressure Cooker Perfection: 100 Foolproof Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook
100 foolproof pressure-cooker recipes that will change the way you cook.
In Pressure Cooker Perfection, the first volume in our new test kitchen handbook series, the editors at America's Test Kitchen demystify an appliance that to many home cooks remains intimidating -- but shouldn't. Modern pressure cookers are safer, quieter, more reliable, and more user-friendly than old-fashioned jiggle-top models. And they can prepare a wide range of foods -- everything from barbecue to risotto -- in record time.
Cooking under pressure results in better-tasting dishes because every drop of flavor is trapped in the sealed pot. This fact, combined with the shorter cooking time, means that your dishes will be supercharged with flavor. And cooking under pressure is versatile. While they're ideal for roasts and stews, pressure cookers can also turn out perfectly tender beans, grains, and legumes in short order.
If ever there was a cooking method that could benefit from the obsessive trial and error that our test kitchen is known for, this is it. When cooking time is compressed, every minute matters, and when flavors are amplified, even a small change becomes significant. We ran hundreds of tests in fifteen pressure cookers to find out what works and what doesn't, and we deliver the foolproof, guaranteed-successful recipes in Pressure Cooker Perfection. With this foolproof guide to cooking under pressure, every home cook will be guaranteed success.
- Boston Common Press
Cuisinart MSC-400 3-In-1 Cook Central 4-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
The Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker
Create one-pot meals your family will love with the Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker. Three fully programmable cooking functions let you sauté vegetables, brown meats and slow cook your favorite comfort foods right in the unit. Skip the stovetop with combination cooking -- brown your ingredients in the unit and then simply switch to the slow cook function. Use the Cook Central to prep any aspect of your favorite dish. Select the steam function to prepare stuffed artichokes to start a gourmet meal or to create a healthful vegetable medley side dish. The Cook Central can even do dessert. With numerous recipes to choose from in the included booklet, the opportunities are endless!
The Cook Central features Cuisinarts brushed stainless steel housing and a 4-quart nonstick cooking pot that lets you brown or sauté directly in the unit. Once your meal is ready, the unit will automatically shift to Keep Warm mode so your meal is ready when you are. Serving your dish is easy -- just lift the pot out and take it to the table. Clean-up is a breeze with the Cook Central as the pot, steaming rack and glass lid are dishwasher-safe.
The first step to creating your meal with the Cook Central is selecting the cooking function.
Slow cooking is perfect for foods that require long, slow simmering, such as soups, stocks, stews, and dried beans. This function is also ideal when cooking tougher and less expensive cuts of meat like shoulder and pot roast. The Slow Cook function has three temperature settings -- High, Low, and Simmer. For recipes that need to cook longer, use the Simmer and Low settings. When starting a dish later in the day, select the High setting. A 24-hour timer and automatic Keep Warm mode ensure your food is ready to eat when you are.
Steaming is one of the healthiest methods of cooking. No butter or oil is required and fewer nutrients are lost in the steaming process. To steam anything from asparagus to shrimp, insert the included steaming rack and no more than 1 quart of water or other liquid in the cooking pot and cover with the lid. Once steaming is complete, carefully remove food from the pot with a spoon, fork or tongs and enjoy.
Use the Brown/Sauté function as you would a skillet or sauté pan on the stovetop for a variety of recipes. Prepare a quickly sautéed skillet dish or brown food right in the pot as the first step of your family's favorite slow cooker recipe. You can use this function to reheat foods as well. Just use Brown/Sauté at 350 degrees F and stir until all ingredients are warmed through.
Once you have chosen the cooking function that best fits your recipe, simply set the desired time and temperature, and then press Start.
Features and Benefits
Glass Lid with Handle
Check the progress of a dish without releasing heat.
Place in the up position to elevate ingredients for steaming.
Nonstick Aluminum 4-Quart Cooking Pot
Spreads heat evenly to perfectly brown and saute ingredients right in the unit.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
Programmable Control Panel
Cooking Function Buttons
Use to select Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté or Steam.
Use to set your desired cooking time, be it minutes or hours.
Use to set cooking temperatures up to 400 degrees F.
Use to start and stop cooking function.
Blue Backlit LCD Display
Side-by-side display shows cooking time and temperature.
- Extra-large blue backlit LCD display with easy-to-read time and temperature settings
- Glass lid with cool-touch handle for clear view and comfortable handling
- Steaming rack included
- Instruction Book
- Limited 3-year Warranty
Aroma Housewares ARC-914SBD 2-8-Cups (Cooked) Digital Cool-Touch Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, Stainless Steel
Let Aroma do the Cooking for You Enjoy easy home cooking with the Aroma 8-Cup Digital Rice Cooker & Food Steamer. Restaurant-quality rice. Healthy steamed meals. Delicious one-pot dishes. Prepare all this and more at the press of a button. Aroma takes the "cook" out of home cooking - turning kitchen time into your time. Help the kids with homework, get creative at play time, or pick up that novel you've been waiting to dive into. All while delivering hot, hearty and healthy meals the entire family will love. Digital Convenience This convenient cooker's compact capacity perfectly cooks 2 to 8 cups of any variety of rice with specialized functions for both white and brown rice. Once the rice has finished, it will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so there's no need for monitoring or stirring. The Steam Tray allows for healthy steaming of meats and vegetables, even as rice cooks below. It's also suitable for oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soups, and more. Delay Timer The Delay Timer is designed for people on the go. Place rice in the cooker in the morning, set the Delay Timer to have rice ready when it's needed and come back to perfect rice ready to serve. Plus, no matter when rice is finished, the cooker will automatically switch to Keep-Warm for conveniently flexible meal planning. So, no matter what wrenches life throws in your schedule, you'll still come home to a quality meal ready when you are. Easy Cleanup Cleaning up is never fun. When the cooking is done, the inner cooking pot and all accessories remove for easy cleanup. It is Non-stick coated
- Multi-functional use - whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake (Yes, cake!) you can accomplish it all with Your ARC-914SBD cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are
- Nutritious & delicious - the built-in steamer function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, Soup, or any other meal addition cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality. This Multicooker not only includes all of your favorite cooking options, but also possesses the unique options of slow cook and saute-then-simmer STS, making meals rich, tasty, and a guaranteed family favorite.
- Capacity & Dimensions - The ARC-914SBD is an 8-cup cooked capacity yielding anywhere for 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice and measures 8.5" X 9.3" X 8.7"
- User-friendly programming - this product is also a proud member of our "set it and forget it" mentality. The cooker is incredibly simple to operate using our user-friendly digital panel that switches to keep warm automatically once cooking is finished allowing you the freedom to take back your time instead of worrying while you cook.
- Accessories - this digital rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, steamer tray, rice measuring cup, and a plastic rice spatula.
- POWER CONSUMPTION is 120V/60Hz 450W
- Item holds up to 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice. 8 cups is the cooked rice capacity. Rice must be cooked in the cup that comes along with this product.
- Steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Easy-to-use, programmable digital controls with automatic Keep-Warm and White Rice and Brown Rice functions
- Great for soups, jambalaya, chili, and more. Save time with the Flash Rice function which cuts cooking time by up to 50
- 15-hour Delay Timer for flexible meal planning
- Includes steam tray, rice measuring cup, serving spatula, and exclusive recipes and coupons for Mahatma and Carolina Rice
KitchenAid KMC4244CA Candy Apple Multi-Cooker with Stir Tower, 2-5 quart
The KitchenAid multi-cooker delivers consistent culinary results with more than 10 cooking methods for amazing versatility. With even heat technology it constantly monitors the temperature of the cooking pot from 110 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for precise temperature control. The digital display shows step-by-step instructions, temperature and timer for up to 12 hours of cooking. The KitchenAid stir tower accessory was designed to mix, flip and stir ingredients in the KitchenAid multi-cooker. Great for yogurt, meatballs, risotto and more.
- Over 10 cooking methods, with 4 step-by-step modes
- Even heat technology
- 4-Quart cooking pot with Cerami Shield coating and pour spout
- Accessory exclusively made for multi-cooker
- Choose from 3 constant speeds or 2 intermittent modes for great results
The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 200 Fast and Foolproof Recipes for Every Brand of Electric Pressure Cooker
These recipes are big on flavor, imaginative in their variety, and easy to make, featuring fresh, natural, and nutritious ingredients.
The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook features loads of tips and tricks that help you get the most from your pressure cooker, no matter what brand you own. If you're a busy parent or can't find time to make dinnersafter work, then you will love the Shortcut Dinners and 30-Minute Meals sections. With the terrific weeknight meals on the fly, you'll also adore the Sunday Suppers perfect for special weekend gatherings.
Find recipes for every taste and diet:
- Robust meat and chicken dishes
- Vegetarian mains and sides
- Healthy breakfasts
- Tasty sandwiches, wraps, and tacos
- Soothing soups and stews
- And a big chapter full of quick and easy desserts
- For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100 Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
VitaClay VM7900-8 Smart Organic Multi-Cooker- A Rice Cooker, A Slow Cooker, A Digital Steamer plus a bonus Yogurt Maker, 8 Cup / 4.2-Quart
VitaClay Smart Organic Multicooker
A Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Digital Steamer plus bonus Yogurt Maker
The award-winning VitaClay is now updated with yogurt maker on top of the original design. It is 4-in-1, a rice cooker, slow cooker, digital steamer and low-temperature artisan yogurt maker. Large batches of probiotic, calcium-rich Greek-style yogurt can be made fresh for your whole family
Natural, unglazed, highly prized Zisha clay enhances flavors and preserves important nutrients, enzymes and vitamins in savory soups, hearty stews, grains and legumes. In a VitaClay pot, your food is always free from added non-stick chemical glazes, lead and aluminum. Healthy cookware is our specialty.
VitaClay Smart Organic Multicooker is simple to use and fully programmable. The innovative computerized clay heating technology is a culinary breakthrough. The all-natural clay-cooking bowl promotes uniform cooking. Double lid design creates micro-pressure to maximize steaming quality for tender and flavorful food and cuts slow cooking time and energy usage in half. Your whole meals or side dishes can be made in as little as 30 minutes from scratch.
When it comes to slow cooking, the VitaClay truly lives up to its gourmet name. It QUICKLY comes to a boil four times faster than conventional slow cookers, and then reduces the heat to simmer for the appropriate time. Enjoy multi-program functions for savory stews and soups, pot roast, fluffy rice, brown rice, sweet rice and porridge. Also use our multi-cooker as a vegetable and fish steamer. Plus the yogurt feature doubles as a brown rice germinator. In addition, Vitaclay is great for preparing wholesome meals in record time, including bean pots and vegetarian/vegan dishes.
VitaClay is perfect for busy professionals and families who want the healthy nourishment of a home-cooked meal. Includes a recipe booklet featuring 30 plus original international recipes by VitaClay Chef Suzanne. UL listed, FDA, CA Prop 65 and RoHS laboratory approved. "LEAD FREE" status is tested by independent 3rd party laboratory. 1-year limited warranty. For customer service call 888-880-0912.
Why is clay better?
The unique properties of clay make it ideal for flavor enhanced cooking without added salt, sugar or oils.
- Clay is porous. Heat and moisture circulate through the pot during cooking, unlike metal or enamel-lined pots; Clay acts as a natural insulator that holds and absorbs heat to cook foods slowly and evenly bringing out earthy flavors and textures. Naturally thermal, clay cooks 4 times faster and stays warm longer. Cut your energy usage in half.
- Clay is alkaline. Clay interacts with acidity in the food, neutralizing the pH balance. Highly acidic foods like tomato sauce will become naturally sweet when cooked in clay. Foods cooked in clay taste more robust with authentic flavors and textures.
Small changes to your diet can make dramatic effects in your overall health. With VitaClay Technology, you can make a host of important changesall in one while saving yourself precious time and money.
Natural, unglazed, highly prized Zisha clay infuses flavors and the airtight dual lid seals in flavors and preserves important nutrients, enzymes and vitamins.
With a Zisha clay pot, your food is always free from added non-stick chemical glazes, lead and aluminum.
Soak and sprout whole grains, germinate brown rice, make low temperature probiotic artisan yogurt, simmer vitality enriching bone broths and stews, create mouth-watering one-pot meals, steam seafood and vegetables or make healing herbal infusions. VitaClay brings healthy, natural cookware together with new technology to give you the best of all.
Smart Technological breakthrough:
Fully programmable from 10 minutes to up to 5 hours with 10 minutes increment. Delay timer and automatic Warm allow you to start cooking automatically any time of the day or early morning breakfast without waking up! Easy to read clock and LCD display.
Multi-functional Clay cooker:
7 function settings include White rice (Quinoa), Brown rice (Wholegrain, or Wild rice), Sweet rice (Sushi, Sticky), Reheat, Stew (Roast or Steam or Beans, or less liquid cooking), Soup (Broth or more liquid based cooking) and Yogurt(Germinate).
If optimum nutrition and heightened flavor is your goal, VitaClay Chef brings both together with this healthy cookware. The secret is in the centuries-old slow-cooking organic clay pot, combined with a perfectly computerized balance of temperature, fused together to enhance the true flavors and texture that will please the health-conscious, first-timer or pro. This VitaClay Smart Organic Multicooker is a must for artisan grains and heirloom beans or grass-fed beef. Savory bone stocks to rich soups and stews have all the vital nutrients sealed in for you good health.
Whether youre a busy parent, or busy professionals, making a culinary breakthrough with your vegan, or vegetarian, or gluten free cooking or healthy nourishments has never been easier. Preparing a delicious meal is fast, simple and more nutritive with VitaClay, especially with the hundreds of taste-tempting rice and slow cooker recipes. Essential vitamins and minerals are enhanced when you germinate your brown rice on our artisan yogurt setting.
Best Slow Cooker Award GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
Our favorite multitasker SHAPE MAGAZINE
Top kitchen picks WEIGHT WATCHERS
VitaClay comes with manufactures limited one-year warranty.
Whats included: Clay pot, clay lid, instruction manual, recipe booklet, measuring cup and rice paddle.
How to choose to buy VitaClay cooker-
Cooker Comparison Chart
VitaClay cookers vs. conventional cookers or slow cookers
Features N' Benefits
Smart Organic Multicooker(7900 Series Oval)
2-in-1 Rice N' Slow Cooker(7700 Series Round)
Non-computerized Rice Cooker
Computerized Rice Cooker
Non-Programmable Slow Cooker
Programmable Slow Cooker
|Is cooking bowl made of natural organic clay|| |
|No, aluminum liner coated with nonstick coating||No, aluminum liner coated with nonstick coating||No, ceramic liner coated with glazes||No, ceramic liner coated with glazes|
|Does it have low temperature setting to make probiotic rich Greek Yogurt or Yogurt?|| |
|Does it have a double lid design, resulting in more nutrients and half the cooking time?|| |
|Does it have delayed timer to start cooking at any time?|| |
|Control Panel Display|| |
YESPush button control with blue backlit LCD and digital clock
YESPush button control with LED display
|Programmable Timer|| |
YES10 minutes to 5 hours programming with 10 minute increments and Cook N' Go control
YES30 minutes to 12 hours programmable timer with 30 minute increments
- It is 4-in-1, a rice cooker, slow cooker, digital steamer and low-temperature artisan yogurt maker.
- Natural, unglazed, highly prized Zisha clay enhances flavors and preserves important nutrients, enzymes, and vitamins in savory soups, hearty stews, grains and legumes.
- Up to 4 times faster than conventional slow cooker
- Makes probiotic rich Greek yogurt or yogurt or yogurt cheese
- Preserves important nutrients, enzymes and vitamins
SharkNinja 842372111935 Ninja 6 Quart 3 in 1 Black Multi-System Slow Cooker (Certified Refurbished)
Ninja 6 Quart 3 In 1 Black Multi-System Slow Cooker (Certified Refurbished)
- USE: Triple fusion heat for quick, succulent, and savory cooking
- FUNCTIONS: Oven, stovetop, and cooking functions
- FEATURES: Steam infusion and direct heat designed to deliver better results, and nonstick, removable, and durable pot
- TEMPERATURE: Digital dial temperature controls from 250 to 425 degrees with six hour timer
Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Sauté, and Steamer, Stainless Steel (SCCPPC600-V1)
Make mealtime even easier with the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker, an all-in-one appliance thats always ready when you are. Whether you're prepping your meal in the morning to let it cook all day, or you need a fast, healthy home-cooked dish in under an hourthis one-pot pressure cooking multi-cooker does it all!
- The Crock-Pot brand, the leader in one-pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi-Cooker, an all-in-one appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight one-touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six-quart non-stick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon. Dimensions: 13.6 H x 13.6 W x 11.9 L inches
Multicooker Perfection: Cook It Fast or Cook It Slow-You Decide
Praised by Wired.com and featured by Chicago Tribune, Booklist, Epicurious, Booklist, and Eat This, Not That!
Multicookers such as the GoWISE USA and Instant Pot Duo are hugely popular; however, most recipes are unreliable or are designed to work in only one model of multicooker--and most often, they use only the pressure-cook setting. Enter Multicooker Perfection, a collection of foolproof recipes tested and developed to work in any multicooker and conform to your schedule. Make each recipe "fast" using the pressure-cook setting or let dinner cook while you're out by preparing it "slow" on the slow-cook setting.
These crowd-pleasing recipes are perfectly suited for cooking at the touch of a button, from soups and stews like Easy Beef and Barley Soup and Chipotle Pork and Hominy Stew; to weeknight-friendly meals like Braised Chicken Breasts with Tomatoes and Capers, Ziti with Sausage Ragu, and Thai Braised Eggplant; to company-worthy dishes like Tamarind Braised Beef Short Ribs and Osso Buco with Sweet and Spicy Peperonata. Plus, you'll find a chapter of unexpected recipes like Boston Brown Bread, Buffalo Chicken Wings, and even a perfectly creamy Cheesecake. Make cooking easier and better with this must-have cookbook for any multicooker owner.
- Ritz carlton beach resorts
- Wifi audio receiver
- Coffee maker under 40
- Reposado tequila
- 80s party costumes
- Room fans
- Jeans to wear with boots mens