DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75 of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 of dust generated.
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty
DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (Discontinued)
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48 and to the right up to 3, with positive stops at 0, 45 and 33.9 for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
Miter Gauge Upgrade
DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
Zona 35-550 Fine Razor Saw, 42 TPI.010-Inch Kerf, Blade Length 6-1/2-Inch, Cut Depth 1-3/16-Inch
Fine Kerf Universal Razor saws are great all purpose saws for modeling and woodworking.They cut balsa and other wood, plastic, copper and brass, while leaving smooth edges. Suitable for cutting most shapes and thicknesses. 11 overall length.
- Fine Kerf Universal Razor saws are great all purpose saws for modeling and woodworking
- They cut balsa and other wood, plastic, copper and brass, while leaving smooth edges
- 11 overall length
Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility , Motor Horsepower - 2.57 hp
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
Wixey WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge with Backlight
- Press the ZERO button to calibrate the angle gauge to any reference surface.
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees
- use 1 AAA batteries for superior battery life.
- Range: /- 180 degrees
Bosch 16.4 Foot Vacuum Hose, 35mm VAC005
Bosch VAC005 35mm 16.4 ft. Standard (Friction-Fit) HoseBosch Power Tools and Accessories is one of the divisions within the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, which is one of the largest power tool and accessory manufacturers in the world. Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools and accessories engineered to survive any jobsite and allow professionals to take control of their work.Bosch VAC005 35mm 16.4 ft. Standard (Friction-Fit) Hose Features: Connects many Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacuum cleaners with standard 2-1/4? opening Airsweep Vacuum & Attachments Connects many Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacuum cleaners with standard 2-1/4? opening Standard 2-1/4? friction fit Swivel nozzle Sales Pack Quantity 1 Used on Model No. 53514, 53518, 1773AK, 1775E, 3365, 1594, 3931, 3931A, 1294VS, 1274DVS, 1276D, 1276DVS, 1250DEVS Part Number VAC005 Used on Part No. RA1054, RA1170, RA1172AT, RA1173AT, FS2000, VAC003, VAC004, VAC011, VAC015, VAC016, VAC017, VAC018, 2605702022, 1605510215, 2608190038, 2608190039, CSDCHUTE, RS006, JA1005, 1618190006, 16189190009, PR007
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bosch VAC005 Vacuum Hose is designed to fit the Bosch 3931 Vacuum Cleaner.
- VERSATILITY: The VAC005 is built for use with any vacuum cleaner or dust extractor that has standard 2-1/4" hose opening
- EFFICIENT: Featuring a friction fit, the VAC005 vacuum hose can connect various Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacumm cleaners with 2-1/4" openings.
- FLEXIBLE: At 16.4 feet, the VAC005 is long and flexible with a swivel nozzle for added flexibility.
Detailed Reviews Of DeWalts Industry Leading Best Selling Power Hand Tools
- DEWALT DCK265L 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit
- DEWALT DWP849X 7-Inch/9-Inch Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start
- DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter saw
- DEWALT DW735X 13" Two-Speed Planer Package
- DEWALT DCK655X 18-Volt XRP 6 Tool Combo Kit with Impact Driver
- DEWALT DC608K 18-Volt 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- DEWALT DWP611PK 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's
- DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity
Power Tool Know How: Table Saw; Band Saw, Drill Press, Wood Lathe, Wood Shaper, Stationary Sanders, Stationary Planers, Motorized Miter Box and How to Sharpen Your Tools; Saves You Money
"The Craftsman tool you have purchased is a quality tool with which you can quickly and expertly accomplish a variety of operations, if you will set it up properly and thoroughly learn how to operate and maintain it and its attachments and accessories, in the manner in which these are intended to be used. Every job your tool is designed to do requires not only "muscle" but, also, some planning and follow-through thought. The tool provides the "muscle"; it is up to you to do the thinking. Each different type and model number tool has its own specifications, and may require set-up, operating, adjustment and maintenance procedures that are different for this particular model number...The instructions given in this book cover a wide range of operations. It is quite possible that some of these operations should not be attempted with your particular model tool. YOU MUST BE GUIDED SOLELY BY THE LIMITATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS CONTAINED IN YOUR OWNER'S MANUAL..." (from introduction)
- Iphone 6 plus battery case
- The best toast
- Alpine climbing rope
- In ground pool vacuum cleaner
- Concrete bits for hammer drill
- What is the best center channel speaker
- 84 inch tv best buy