GreatNeck N2610 - 26 Inch 10 TPI Cross Cut Hand Saw - Hardwood Handle
The GreatNeck 26 Inch 10 TPI Cross Cut Hand Saw- Hardwood Handle is designed for all-purpose woodworking applications. It features a 26 inch 10 PPI high carbon steel blade that is ideal for rougher, more aggressive cuts. The blade is precision set and has sharpened teeth to provide a greater cutting ability. Includes a weather-resistant dark stained hardwood handle.
- High Carbon Steel Blade.
- Weather Resistant Dark Stained Hardwood Handle.
- Precision Set and Sharpened Teeth.
- 26 Inch 10 TPI Cross Cut Blade.
12" inch Wood Circle Cutouts Pack of 3 Unfinished Blank Round Wood Cutouts - By Woodpeckers
This Circle Measures 12" x 1/8" Unfinished wood plaques are a blank canvas waiting to become whatever you need them to be Turn them into plaques, wall hangings, signs, clocks, trivets and cutting boards Embellish them with paint, stain, beads, paper, yarn and other pieces of wood Made In The U.S.A
- These Circles Measures 12" x 1/8"
- Unfinished wood plaques are a blank canvas waiting to become whatever you need them to be
- Turn them into plaques, wall hangings, signs, clocks, trivets and cutting boards
- Embellish them with paint, stain, beads, paper, yarn and other pieces of wood
- Made In The U.S.A
2 PACK 9" 40 Tooth Carbide Tip General Purpose Wood Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Arbor
This general purpose circular saw blade is designed for all purpose wood cutting. Ideal for all cutting applications in softwood, hardwood, chip board or plywood using a table saw, miter saw or circular saw. Tougher tungsten carbide tip cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance. Anti kickback / vibration design, expansion slots, thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting are only a few features this tool offers. package include: 2 PACK 9" 40 Tooth Carbide Tipped General Purpose Wood Cutting Circular Saw Blade with 5/8" Arbor
- All purpose combination blade, ripping and crosscutting on soft/hardwood, plywood. Good on Laminate
- Max RPM: 8000; kerf: 0.1"; plate thickness: 0.063"; hook angle: 10-15 degree; tooth design: ATB
- High quality tungsten carbide tip provide the best in precision, durability and performance
- Anti kickback / vibration design, expansion slots . thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting
- Diameter: 9" (230mm); Arbor size: 5/8" (16MM); Body thickness:1.77MM; Teeth:40T
KSEIBI 647245 Cross Cut TCT Circular Saw Blade for Clean Wood Cutting 7-1/4 Inch (24 Teeth)
KSEIBI Tungsten carbide-tipped, cross cut blade for smooth cuts in veneered plywood, sheet goods, melamine and hard and soft woods. Incorporates an ATB (Alternating Top Bevel) offset tooth design, allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut in all types of wood. Thin-kerfed blade design meets less resistance for more efficient cutting, producing less material waste. Laser-cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting
- Ideal for cutting wood, plastics and non-ferrous metal sheet
- Carbide tipped cutting teeth, bright polished surface, shot blasted.
- Sharp cutting edes provide fast and smooth cuts
- board, panels, MDF, plated & counted-plated panels, laminate & Bi-laminate, plastic and FRP.
- Anti-shock slots design makes the cutting more easier. more stable
Leman Wood Cutting/Carving/Working Disc for Angle Grinder. SpeedWood. SpeedCutter. Designed in France. (4.5 inch (115 mm))
All safety instructions rules must be observed and personal protective equipment must be used. Intended use: Wood Aerated concrete Plasterboard Plastic - Wood engraving, shaping, grinding and finish grinding, grooving, straight and cross-cutting any type of wood; - Cutting and grooving in aerated concrete blocks; - Cutting plywood, laminated flooring, parquet (hardwood), plasterboard, MDF(hardboard) and chipboard; - Universal wood graver (sculptor).
- Three massive tungsten carbide teeth ensure safe work with the blade by creating the acceptable value of radial resistance at high rotation rate;
- Special anti-kickback design. Designed especially for working at high RPM rates (up to 12 200 RPM).
- No overheating of the blade even during continuous work;
- Smooth grooving with a clean cut is ensured by the unique shape of the teeth;
- Designed in France by Leman SAS.
E. Emerson Tool Co. C50 50-Inch All-In-One Contractor Straight Edge Clamping Tool Guide
The Contractor C50 50in. All-In-One Clamp is a contractor-grade straight edge clamp used primarily as a guide for making straight cuts with circular saws and routers. It is both rigid and light, making it quick to position and lock in place. The aluminum frame is lightweight for ease of use but also designed for durability. The clamping components are of resilient Zytel nylon, which includes 9 glass content. The Contractor C50 straight edge clamp is one of the most valuable and useful tools in the workshop or work truck. Common Usage: Guide for making straight cuts w/circular saws and routers, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 60 x 2 5/8 x 1 1/4, Includes: (1) Contractor clamp, Jaw Capacity (in.): 50, Material Type: Aluminum
- STRAIGHT EDGE - E. Emerson's Contractor Series self-clamping straight edge patented design has integral tubes running the length of the wide body construction, making it ultra rigid and light to handle.
- NO C-CLAMPING - No more C-clamping! Achieve that truly straight cut using this self-clamping straight edge to guide your tools.
- EXTRA WIDE - This self clamping straight edge is extra wide for exceptional rigidity and has a low profile for obstruction free cuts.
- FLAT TOP - The extra low profile and flat top makes it easier for all circular saw or router straight cuts.
- CONTRACTOR SERIES - Please note: recessed tracks accept Contractor Series Saw Plate, Router Plate, and Stop Block. But it will not work with A, Twin, or Ultra Series accessories.
2019 Newest Criss-Cross Metal Die Cutting Dies Handmade Stencils Template Embossing for Card Scrapbooking Craft Paper Decor by E-Scenery
We have thousands style of cutting dies, welcome to search for "E-SCENERY Cutting Dies" or click on "E-SCENERY Cutting Dies"
Do not worry - 100 percent of the shopping experience is satisfactory. Unconditional resend or refund for any quality problem and offer friendly customer service for a lifetime
DIY hand embossing, Can help children's ability to develop intelligence
Made of steel material,good hardness and soft to touch.
Best for making a beautiful greeting cards.
It can make different shape of paper crafts.
Which can be used to cut, emboss or stencil.
These die cuts will allow you to make homemade cards, frames and cutouts.
Die cut or emboss shapes with your favorite manual machine
You can even use these dies as stencils.
Amusing and meaningful,hurry up to try it.
Size : A:10.8*10.8cm B:10.8*10.8cm C:10.8*10.9cm D:12.8*5cm E:14*10.8cm F:14.2*16.4cm G:24.7*6.3 7.4*5.1cm H:6.2*5.6cm I:6.4*7.3cm J:11.5*10.5cm K:14.5*9.5cm
Material: Carbon steel
1 Pc Cutting Dies
- Compatible with all punching and embossing die cutting machines We also have thousands style of cutting dies, welcome to search for "E-SCENERY Cutting Dies" or click on "E-SCENERY Cutting Dies"
- Do not worry - 100 percent of the shopping experience is satisfactory. Unconditional resend or refund for any quality problem and offer friendly customer service for a lifetime
- Die cuts Big shot crafts springs folder folders under dollars border supplies words diy album pad scrapbook supply word spellbinder spellbinders borders storage pads stamps steel bird china crafting cuttlebug for card making on prime cutting machine cut letters stencils magnetic alphabet american flag decal and embossing machines apples butterflies bags brush tool bow 12x15 circles cards stock chemist cross dies dont tread me ducks dragonfly edge envelopes easter eggs elegant e f
- Metal from stamp set butterfly ballerina bee christmas circle lace dog door edges egg houses halloween large paris stars square fabric stencil with painting wood numbers journaling animals quilting templates nail stamper inch drawing art bullet brushes shower background cake country calligraphy eye liner cat c designs decorating drafting dots wall b cage die craft tree metal pearl sewing smile snowflake sunshine fairy decor map by star
- Paper stickers adhesive tape runner albums 12x12 squares brads books baby cart corner cutter punches clearance double sided embellishments & decorations eyelets extension posts kids girls family decals eyebrow eyebrows shape reusable eyeliner elephant geometric shapes gears glass etching henna holiday hero arts h indian pattern in bulk insects template scrapbooking cutting' to flower flowers g galaxy handmade heart iris newest products d peace
Concord Blades WCB0650T060HP 6-1/2" 60 Teeth TCT General Purpose Hard & Soft Wood Saw Blade
This wood cutting carbide saw blade is excellent for general purpose ripping, crosscutting and finishing of various wood materials and products. Thin kerf allows a smooth finish with minimal material waste. Excellent for use in cutting softwoods, hardwoods, plywood, decking, and wood composites.
- ATB grind
- 2.0mm kerf
- 15 degree hook angle
- 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout
- Pro-quality, construction grade steel blade with precision sharp titanium carbide tips
- For use on miter saws, cordless saws, hand saws and chop saws. Rpm up to 8, 300
- Ideal for cutting hard wood, soft wood, exotic wood and abrasive wood.
- Thin kerf allows a smooth finish W/ minimal waste. Lower hook angle improves the surface quality of the cut, increases the feed pressure required.
- 2.0 mm thin kerf design, ATB grind & 20Degree hook
Stanley 20-526 15-Inch 12-Point/Inch SharpTooth Saw
Uses three cutting surfaces to cut 50 percent faster than conventional hand saws. Induction hardened teeth stay sharp up to five times longer than standard teeth. Ergonomically designed handle for better grip and improved comfort. Welded handle eliminates screws and will not loosen over time. Reusable guard protects blade.
- Induction-hardened teeth stay sharp up to five times longer than standard teeth
- Ergonomically designed handle for better grip and improved comfort
- Welded handle eliminates screws and won't loosen over time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9-1/2" Ryoba (Double Edge) for Woodworking
What is "SUIZAN"?
SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools.
With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craftsmanship: Sanj in Niigata prefecture.
That's why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers.
One of the Japanese Tools
There are a couple of differences between Western tools and Japanese tools.
In many cases, Japanese tools are lighter and simpler than Western ones because Japanese tools are minimally designed and there is no unnecessary waste.
Nowadays, the Japanese tools has become a popular tool in woodcrafting around the world due to its high quality.
Do you know about a "Pull Saw"?
This product is a pull saw.
Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws."
It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean.
And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner (0.02 inch), and has a greater number of teeth per inch (9 & 15 TPI) than comparable saws of its size.
This is a Ryoba Saw
A remarkable point of this Ryoba (Double Edge) Saw is that there are two blades in one saw - Cross-Cut and Rip-Cut.
Therefore you don't have to change your tools: you only have to use it!
It is for time-saving and space-saving in your tool box.
If you have some difficulty using Western saws, once get to use a Japanese saw.
You will never go back to a conventional saw!
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a "Pull Saw" .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called "push saws." On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws," which is what this product is. In comparison to "push saws," "pull saws" are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE STEEL:0.0047 inch Blade and best handling size for highly precision work / Consisted of top quality japanese steel.
- MADE IN JAPAN:All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanj in Niigata
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese saw that if you don't feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the saw. If you received a saw with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
- Place to buy a yeti cooler
- Platform beds with storage
- Games for boys
- Coffee warmer
- Rose gloves
- Pan to bake chicken
- Cheap under eye cream