VamPLIERS World's Best Pliers! VT-001 Patented Screw Extraction Pliers to Remove Damage/Rusted/Security/Torx/Specialty Screws/Nuts and Bolts Best for Auto/Aircraft (VT-001)
An extraordinary pliers which incorporates patented and award winning technology to solve screw extraction problems. It is the all purpose pliers with a unique feature. VAMPLIERS are made from carbon steel produced by Kobe Steel of Japan and is best suited for strength and durability. A combination of vertical and horizontal serrations prevents slip and provides a strong bite to grab the problem screw. Have you ever been stuck with rusty, stripped, damaged, jammed or tamper-proof screws and needed to remove that screw? VAMPLIERS can do the job with remarkable ease. VAMPLIERS will even work on screws which have special, unique or tamper-proof heads. VAMPLIERS have a patented design of vertical and horizontal serrated inside jaws which bite into screw heads of various shapes without slipping. These serrations are what differentiate VAMPLIERS screw-removal pliers from ordinary pliers. They are much easier to use than screw extractors or locking pliers precisely because of the way it grips around truss, round or pan head screws. VAMPLIERS are made from -- treated high quality carbon steel -- a raw material which commands the highest respect in the world of tools. VAMPLIERS have a smooth varnished finish and environmentally friendly elastomer ergonomic handle grips. The specially shaped vertically-serrated jaws are designed to remove rusted, damaged or tamper-proof screws in confined spaces. The elaborate angle of serration also enables you to bite and turn truss screws (low-profile dome heads). There are always reasons to celebrate: birthdays, anniversaries, promotions at work, graduations, father's, mother's, or grandparent's day, or simply saying 'thank you'. What better way to celebrate than to gift something practical and durable that will be remembered and used for a long time. To top it off, a personalized gift which will be truly appreciated. VAMPLIERS make for such a unique and personalized gift.
- Uniquely designed concave shaped jaws with vertical and horizontal serrations on the inside jaws which make it possible to grab on to a stripped/rusted/corroded screw or rounded nut for extraction
- Will even work on screws which have special, tamper-proof, or unique heads like a Torx screw, a single-side or security screw
- Made from treated high quality carbon steel from Kobe in Japan
- Smooth varnished finish with environmentally friendly elastomer ergonomic handle grips
- VamPLIERS World's Best Pliers, Vampire Tools Inc. Is committed to Provide you with our finest, Best and Unique time Saving Tools. Dont Waste Time with Problem screws in your line of Work/Home/Shop Make the Best Gift for Any Season Best Holiday Gift. Give the Gift of Time in this Time Giving Season ,A Time Saving Tool VamPLIERS.
IRWIN Tools Hanson Spiral Extractor and Drill Bit Set, 10 Piece, 11119
The IRWIN HANSON Spiral Extractor and Drill Bit Set, 10 Piece, features an aggressive left hand design for extra gripping power. Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves deeper into the metal as the tool is turned so grip increases as resistance increases. With sizes etched onto each tool for quick identification, it includes EX-1, EX-2, EX-3, EX-4, and EX-5 extractors; 5/64", 7/64", 5/32", 1/4", and 19/64" drill bits and a metal index case.
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws, and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves to increase grip as resistance increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
- Set includes spiral flute screw extractors sizes EX-1, EX-2, EX-3, EX-4, EX-5; drill bit sizes 5/64", 7/64", 5/32", 1/4", 19/64", and a metal index case
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution 11 Pocket Knife, Red
Embrace change with the 3.3" Evolution 11 pocket knife. Featuring 13 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, this new take on our iconic classic gives you the perfect grip and tools for easy, quick fixes.
FEATURES 13 FUNCTIONS:
- 2.5" Blade
- Nail File with
- Nail Cleaner
- Can Opener with
- Small Screwdriver
- Cap Lifter with
- Large Locking Screwdriver
- Wire Stripper
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Key Ring
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15 20. This will result in a cutting angle of 30 40. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
HISTORY & HERITAGE
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldiers Knife and Officers Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
- WORK FASTER & EASIER. This evolved yet iconic multi-tool brings you everything you need for everyday adventures. Features (13) functions including: 2.5" blade, can opener, and Phillips screwdriver - with ergonomic handles so you're always in control.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in our polished red ABS scales provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space - Fits comfortably in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 3.3" (85mm), Height: 0.6", Weight: 1.9 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Irwin Tools BOLT-GRIP Extractor Expansion Set, 5 Piece, 394002
The IRWIN BOLT-GRIP Bolt Extractor Expansion Set contains 5 bolt extractors designed to easily remove rounded off, rusted-over or painted-on bolts. BOLT-GRIP bolt extractors feature reverse spiral flutes that bite down on the bolt to ensure maximum gripping power to break free bolts in almost any condition. Constructed of high carbon steel, they are designed for increased durability and extended tool life. The universal lobular design works with all fastener types, and the 3/8" square drive can be used with impact wrenches and hand and air ratchets. The bolt extractor kit also contains hexagonal flats to use with flat wrenches, pliers, adjustable wrenches, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers. Includes extractors to remove bolt sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 19mm, 5/16", 11/16", 3/4" in drive size 3/8".
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets; hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers
- Set include bolt extractors to remove bolts sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 19mm, 5/16", 11/16", 3/4" in drive size 3/8"
Air Power America 2005LV LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Small Engine
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 20 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for lawn and garden engines, go-karts, generators, ATVs and more. USA dimensions: 15-1/2 inches length x 8-3/4 inches width x 5 inches, tank size: 3/4 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
- Easy to use; 20 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum - no electricity needed
- Fast - just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 3.5 quarts capacity to handle 4-cycle engine oil, changes lawn mowers, garden tractors, generators, snow throwers and more
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs - used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
ARES 70606 1/2-inch Manual Reversible Impact Driver Flathead 5/16 & 3/8 and Phillips #2 & #3 Bits for Most Common Applications Disengage Brake Caliper Screws, Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts
Disengage With Ease
The ARES 1/2-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you'll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners.
- Includes: Storage Case, 1/2-inch drive manual impact driver, 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, and 4 pc. screwdriver bits
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads #2, #3
- Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
- Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant Chrome plated finish
- Non-slip knurled grip Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction
- Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, two Flat Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch.), two Phillips bits (#2 and #3), and one storage case. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant Chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you need additional or replacement bits, try picking up an ARES 70013 Impact Bit Set.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
- RELIABLE EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Manual Reversible Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
VAMPLIERS World's Best Pliers! VT-001-5 Mini 5" Damage/Rusted/Stripped Screw Extraction Pliers Makes The Best Gift ESD Compliant
Remove stripped/rusted/corroded/stuck/one-side/Torx screws, nuts and bolts, designed with vampliers technology. On purchase of our products you get the highest quality products.
- Ideal for removing stripped or special screws of smaller sizes
- Designed to handle hardware between 0.08" to 0.21" (2 to 5.5mm) in diameter
- ESD Safe handle made of thermoplastic elastomer featuring oil resistance
- Ideal for Computer/iPhone or any electronic IT repairs
- RoHS Compliant Hardness HRC562
Wadoy 5304477398 Microwave Door Handle Assembly for Frigidaire - Fits FFMV162LSA FFMV162LBA
Microwave door handles are often damaged because when they are opened suddenly, they can hit cabinets or other appliances made of materials stronger than the plastic the handles are usually made of. While it seems like replacing a microwave door handle should be a simple matter of removing a couple of screws, it's a little more complicated. You need to take off and disassemble the microwave door to remove the old handle and install a new one.
How to Replace a Microwave Door Handle
Step 1: Unplug your microwave oven, or if it's a built-in model, turn off the circuit breaker or remove the appropriate fuse from your home fuse box.
Step 2: Open your microwave door. Take the top pin off the pivot bracket, and pick the door up, removing it from the bottom bracket. Lay the microwave door front side down on a folded towel. Remove the two choke screws from the door frame with a Phillips head screwdriver.
Step 3: Use a thin knife blade to remove the choke cover, starting at the top right corner of the microwave door. Only pry out the top right and bottom sides at this point. Leave the side that houses the handle in place until later.
Step 4: Use the knife's edge to remove the choke tabs from the slots on the microwave door frame. Work your way clockwise around the door, and when you get to the side with the handle, remove the choke cover, and separate it from the choke. Remove the two handle screws with a Phillips head screwdriver. Gently pull the handle off the microwave.
Step 5: Screw the new handle on. Lay the choke on the microwave door, and set the choke cover on top of it. Use your knife blade to insert the choke tabs into the slots on the microwave door frame. Secure the two choke screws with a Phillips head screwdriver. Set the microwave door back on the bottom bracket, and slide the top pin into the pivot bracket. Press down on the top pin until you feel it pop securely into place.
- Replaces: 5304477398, AP4561001, 1614682, 5304464066, 5304464133, 5304472481, AH2583001, EA2583001, PS2583001.
- Fits the following common Appliance Models: FFMV162LSA, FFMV162LBA, CFMV162LMA, CFMV162LBA, FFMV162LMA, CFMV162LSA, CFMV152CLBA, FFMV152CLBA.
- Fits Frigidaire brands include Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others. Electrolux also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
- This product is not original part, which is made with the highest quality materials tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM product.
- Package include: 1 pc Black Microwave Door Handle and 2 pcs screws. Please check your model and ensure this fit yours before purchasing the item.
V8 Tools 3826 Mighty Worm 26" Flexible Magnetic Pickup Tool
Features and BenefitsExtremely small magnetic head, barely 5mm in diameterThe head is mounted on an extremely flexible 30" long copperwireExtremely powerful, it will pick up more than 1/2 lb.Extremely useful in picking up parts in small gaps
- Sold Individually
Schoolsource Ceiling Hanger Grip Clips, Pack of 10
The Schoolsource Grid Ceiling Hanger is designed especially for suspended grid ceilings. It provides an easy way to hang signs, decorations, artwork, posters, name cards and more from grid ceilings. Attach with put-up tool (item 069361; sold separately). Used with threaded broom handle or extension pole to eliminate standing on ladders, desk chairs or tables. Tool removes hangers for reuse as easily as it installs them.
- Allows you to put up twist-on grid clips without standing on ladders, stools, desks or chairs
- Designed to prevent ceiling tile damage
- Durable construction for longevity
- Powered subwoofer car reviews
- Protein granola
- Calf compression sleeves
- Wireless computer headset with microphone
- Book to learn bartending
- Summer beers 2016
- La bars