Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is II Lens Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens 2pc SanDisk 32GB Memory Cards Accessory Kit
Ideal for mobile device users wanting to take the next step with their photography, the EOS Rebel T7 camera combines fantastic features with easy-to-use operation for high-quality images you'll be proud to share. Harness the power of the EOS Rebel T7's large 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor to realize your potential for great shots. Share the memories with your friends and family quickly and easily via built-in Wi-Fi* and NFC** technology. With the EOS Rebel T7's fast autofocus system, you can capture every moment as it happens, viewing each shot through the bright optical viewfinder. A range of additional features, including a large LCD screen, Full HD video recording and an on-board feature guide help you capture eye-catching photos and video.
This Camera Digital SLR Camera Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T7 Digital Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens
- 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens
- 3 Pieces Filter Kit
- 50" Camera Tripod
- 2 Pieces SanDisk 32 GB High Speed SDHC Class 10 Memory Cards
- Deluxe Padded Camera Case
- Ultra-Bright Slave Flash Light
- 4 Pieces Macro Close Up Kit
- Tulip Lens Hood
- Extra Battery Pack
- AC/DC Car & Home Charger
- Original Canon Battery Pack and Battery Charger
- Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- Canon Wide Neck Strap
- Commander Wired Shutter Release Remote
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader
- This Camera Bundle Kit comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories with a 1-year warranty and includes:
- The EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera from Canon has a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor. It has a 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor with Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording capabilities. It offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. The Rebel T& can continuously shoot up to 3 fps.
- Canon 18-55mm II Lens - a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens
- 2 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC Memory Cards Deluxe Padded Camera Case Flash Light 3pc Filter Kit Extra Battery Pack AC/DC Car & Home Charger High Speed USB Card Reader 50" Camera Tripod
- 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens - it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view, 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens - brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 is STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Certified Refurbished)
Canon EF-S Lens Mount 88-400mm (35mm Equivalent) Ultra-Low Dispersion Element Optical Image Stabilizer STM AF Stepping Motor Optimized Lens Coating Full-Time Manual Focus Control Non-Rotating Front Element & Rear Focus Seven Blade Circular Diaphragm Minimum Focus Distance: 2.8'
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system, Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
The wide f/1.8 aperture lets in more than 8x the amount of light compared to the standard zoom lens that is provided with your EOS*. This results in sharper images with less motion blur and reduced need to use flash in dimly lit conditions so you can easily capture the atmosphere of a low light environment.The 50mm focal length allows you to fill the frame with your subject from a comfortable distance making it a great lens for portraits. A similar perspective to the human eye and its compact size make the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM a great everyday lens to always carry with your EOS camera.The near-silent STM (Stepping Motor) technology focuses extremely quickly when shooting photos, so you can react suddenly to capture fleeting moments. Creating high quality movies is easier with STM as it delivers steady and quiet continuous focusing, so your movies are smooth, and soundtracks only capture the surrounding sounds and not the noise of a focusing motor.The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM replaces the popular EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens which was affectionately known for giving outstanding picture quality at an affordable price. This latest version gives the same stunning photo quality but with a fast, near-silent focus motor and a more robust build that belies its price.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Certified Refurbished)
This Certified Refurbished product is Manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty EF Mount Lens Aperture Range: f/4-45 DC Autofocus Motor Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9' 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
- This Certified Refurbished product is Manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
- Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother; front part of zoom ring sports silver ring
- Measures 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long; weighs 16.8 ounces
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens
Bring your photographic subjects closer with this Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer Telephoto Zoom Lens. It is designed with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology and is compact and light. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). The image stabilizer effect is equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon's 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. It also uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Filter Size - 58mm Max. Diameter - x Length 2.8 in. x 4.3 in./70 x 108mm (maximum lens length) Weight - 13.8 oz./390g Canon 1 year limited warranty
- Maximum aperture: f/4.0-f/5.6
- Optics: 12 elements in 10 groups, UD glass element
- Canon EF-S Mount (not compatible with full sensor DSLRs)
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format 38mm (35mm Equivalent) One Aspherical Element Optimized Lens Coatings STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism Full-Time Manual Focus Override Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm Slim Design Measures Less Than 1-Thick
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5 ft./0.16 m; maximum magnification of x0.27
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. What's in the box: E-67U 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), ET-74 Lens Hood, LP1224 Lens Case, 1-Year Warranty
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 70-200mm 1:4.0
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 34 Degree - 12 Degree
- Inner focusing system with USM focus adjustment. Closest focusing distance: 1.2m / 3.9 ft.
- A circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing. The tripod collar (sold separately) is the same one used with the EF 300mm f/4L USM
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
From the Manufacturer: Broaden your perspective with the Canon EF 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. Ideal for both film and digital SLR cameras, the lens offers three aspherical lens elements in addition to a Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass element, creating superior optics in all conditions.
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104 - 57 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather-resistant construction; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
Standard lens Featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77mm
- Optimized for Digital - super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting - a common problem of digital cameras
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USMs. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor,Canon (APS-C).
- Restaurant rooftop nyc
- Menstural cup
- Bass subwoofer for car
- Stemless wine glasses
- The best cheap camera for filmmaking
- Pokemon card 2017
- Place to buy mini fridge