Pioneer GM-D9605 Gm Digital Series Class D Amp (5-Channel Bridgeable, 2,000W Max)
The Pioneer GM Digital Series Class D Amp (5-Channel Bridgeable, 2, 000 Watts max, With Wired Bass Boost Remote) produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles and pick-up trucks with limited real estate, it also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications including boats and ATVs/UTVs. For extra flexibility, a variable low-pass filter makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences.
- Class D Amp With Variable Low-pass Filter
- Compact Design
- Load Impedance Allowance - 2 to 4 ohm
- 5 Channels
Soundstream MR5.2000D Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Marine Amplifier
Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-CH Marine Amplifier. Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance. Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier. 200mV-6V Low Level RCA or High Level Signal Input. Quick Disconnect High Level Wire Harness Included. Easy DIY Install Single Sided Terminals & Controls. 4g Power In out Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals. Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers. 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics.
- Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-CH Marine amplifier
- High Efficiency Class D Full Range Amplifiers. 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Class D Full Range
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
Kenwood Kac-M8005 5-Channel Power Amplifier
Kenwood KAC-M8005 5-Channel Class D Power Amplifier. Conformal coating. Speaker level input. Signal sensing turn-on. Variable low and high-pass filters. Bass boost. Max. power: 1600W. 50W RMS x 4 300W @ 4 ohms / 75W RMS x 4 500W @ 2 ohms / 150W RMS x 2 (bridged) @ 4 ohms 500W @ 2 ohms. 9"W x 7-3/8"D x 2-3/16"H.
- Signal sensing turn-on
- Bass boost
- Speaker level input
- Max power: 1600W
GM Series 2, 000-Watt 5-Channel Class D Amp
The Pioneer gm-d9705 GM Series 2, 000 watt 5 Channel class D amp Features a rugged frame design with a high-quality, textured flat panel to combine strength and simplicity. The gm-d9705 5 channel automotive amplifier is rated at 2, 000 watts Max, with the a and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 500 watts at 2 ohms (RMS). compared to similarly priced multichannel amplifiers, The variable crossover networks on the gm-d9705 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. Use the wired bass boost knob to add 0 to 18 more dbs. This car amp has block terminals for a cleaner Installation and direct wire contact to minimize resistance.
- A/B channels: 75W RMS x 4 @ 4
- A/B channels: 100W RMS x 4 @ 2
- Sine wave channels: 350W RMS x 1 @ 4
- Sine wave channels: 600W RMS x 1 @ 2
- A/B Channel free rasp: 10hz-50khz
Skar Audio SK-M9005D Compact Full-Range 900W RMS Class D MOSFET 5 Channel Car Amplifier
The Scar Audio SK-M9005D full-range five channel amplifier offers high performance from an ultra-compact chassis. This Class D amplifier uses less power, takes up less space, and generates less heat than traditional amp designs, making it the perfect solution when space is at a premium and sound quality is the ultimate goal. Don't let its size fool you, the SK-M9005D boasts an impressive 900 Watts of RMS power output (continuous), providing the versatility to power multiple sets of speakers as well as a subwoofer in your system. The SK-M9005D provides you with the tone controls you need to tune your system so that your speakers and sub sound their best. Utilizing the high-pass filters, you can remove the extreme low bass from your full-range speakers, so they'll play more efficiently. You can adjust the subwoofer channel's low-pass filter and bass boost to get just the right bass tone. This five channel amplifier comes with a remote bass knob and cable, providing the ability to control the bass from the dash. In addition, the SK-M9005D utilizes an adapter harness for the speaker outputs allowing for an easier installation. Utilizes 8 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals. RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 85 Watts x 4 450 Watts x 1 (14. 4v), Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz for CH 1-4 & 10Hz - 500Hz for CH 5, Crossover Control: HPF / Full-Range / LPF. 4-Way Protection Circuitry Built-in (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC), Remote Bass Knob and Cable Included. Amplifier's Physical Dimensions: 12. 4 in x 4. 6 in x 1. 7 in (L x W x H)
- Ultra Compact MOSFET 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 85 Watts x 4 450 Watts x 1 (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 55 Watts x 4 300 Watts x 1 (14.4v)
- Crossover Control: HPF / Full-Range / LPF
- Remote Bass Knob/Cable and Adapter Harness Included
Soundstream RN5.2000D Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Amplifier
Rubicon amplifiers are all new. We adopted the optimum class D performance, reliability, and footprint of the Picasso Nano platform and present to you Rubicon Nano. At first glance, you'll notice several key improvements. Rubicon Nano's signal inputs, power/ground, and speaker connections are all re-located to the leading edge of the chassis, for an easier, more appealing install. All pre-amp & crossover options are conveniently located on the top surface, making adjustment after installation possible. What you might not notice are additions to the circuit board, including increased power supply & output stage components, & monoblock bridging capability.
- Rubicon Nano 2000W Class D 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Range: [email protected] / [email protected] / Bridged: [email protected]
- Maximum Power: 2000 Watts
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
DS18 CANDY-X5B Amplifier in Black - Class D, 5 Channels, 2000 Watts Max, Digital, 1/2/4 Ohm, with Remote Subwoofer Level Controller - Compact Ampflier for Speakers in Car Audio System
Number of Channels: 5
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
Max Power: 2000W
1 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel 1 x 420W
2 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel 4 x 120w 1 x 320W
4 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel 4 x 80W 1 x 200W
4 Ohm RMS Power Bridge (14.4V) Per Channel 2 x 240W 1 x 200W
Speaker Impedance Range 1-4 Ohm
Input Sensitivity: 0.2V-6V
Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
High Pass Filter: 40Hz - 250Hz
Fuse Size: 2 x 40A
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB
Bass Boost: 0dB-12dB
Product Dimensions: 280 x 127 x 47.5mm
- HUGE POWER IN A SMALL PACKAGE - 2,000 Watts gives you all the power you need tucked away and out of sight, keeping your vehicle looking clean and neat.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS - Ranging from 1-8 ohms, this amplifier will allow you to use a variety of speakers for your specific application. Never again will you need to worry about having the right amp for the job.
- BASS KNOB INCLUDED - The Candy X5B amplifier comes with a remote bass knob included. Always have control over the bass levels depending on what genre music you're listening to.
- COMPACT MINI DESIGN - When we say compact we mean it. This powerhouse is only 11'" x 5" x 2". With those dimensions, you can put this just about anywhere!
- NEVER STOP INNOVATING ATTITUDE - DS18 stands out from other brands with our progressive designs and unwavering commitment to delivering the most technologically up-to-date products on the market.
Power Acoustik MA5-2500D 2100W Class D 5 Channel Marine Amplifier
Make your time on the water even more enjoyable with this razor marine Series class d amp from Power Acoustik. This 5-channel 2,500-Watt Max, 100w RMS x 4 400w RMS x 1 @ 4 amp uses a Compact 4.75" chassis design for installation versatility. The amp has splash-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards and MOSFET power supply with audiophile-grade irtm transistors. Military-grade smt PCB maintains Dynamic performance. Direct short, thermal & overload circuits protect the amp as well. This unit also has 200mv6v low-level RCA inputs, high-level Input with auto turn on when it senses a signal, variable 12Db high-pass & low-pass crossovers and a 10hz50hz variable 12Db subsonic Crossover protects subwoofers. Dimensions are 1.63"H x 4.75"W x 12.25"D.
- Class D amp
- Compact 4.75" chassis design for Installation versatility
- Splash-resistant conformal-coated circuit boards
Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXH-F5 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 Watts peak output, 1600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 1 x 1000 @ 2 Ohms). The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 50 x 4 1 x 350 @ 4 Ohms and 75 x 4 1 x 500 @ 2 ohms <1 THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This is a 5 channel amplifier that is essentially 2 amplifiers built into one. There is a 4 channel class A/B amplifier and a mono class "D" amplifier all built into the same heatsink. The recommended configurations are to use the 4 full range channels to power all your interior speakers and then to use the mono channel for 1, 2, or more subwoofers
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN. 2
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class "D". High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz - 3KHz. CH5 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 1KHz. High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control.
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable. Channel 5 - 2 Ohm Mono Capable. 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: > 100dB.
- Ohms: 800 Watts (4 x 75 Watts 1 x 500) at 2 ohms and 1 THDN. RMS Power Ratings. 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts (4 x 100 watts 1 x 700 Watts). 2 Ohms: 1600 Watts (4 x 150 watts 1 x 1,000 Watts).
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15 - 50Hz. Crossover Bandpass Control. Subwoofer Phase Control. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 16.1?.
Soundstream PN5.640D Picasso Nano 640 W 5-Channel Class D Digital Car Audio Amplifier
Cars come in all different shapes, most in the same size; compact. So, we've engineered these mini Picassos to fit in virtually any location in your ride. Other sport compact amplifiers use bizarre technologies with psuedo power supplies. Picasso Nanos use tried and tested MOSFET power supplies & tenacious Class D circuitry.
Picasso Nano 640w Class D 5ch Amplifier
Remote Mount Gain Control
- PN5.640D - Soundstream 5-Channel 640W RMS Picasso Nano Series Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan. 200 watts 2 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. 350 watts 4 ohms Bridged: 160 watts x 2 chan. 350 watts
- Full MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- SMD Technology on Double Sided PCB
- Dimensions: 4.75"W x 1.5"H x 10.3" L
- The best cheap camera for vlogging
- Blender for smoothies and ice
- What is the best wireless microphone for karaoke
- Mtx terminator subs
- Cream foundation for combination skin
- Presents for 3 year olds
- The best ritz carlton