Watts WH-LD Premier Whole House Water Filtration System
500223 Features: -Valve. -Whole house filter. -Built in bypass valve. -50 Micron Sediment filter. -2 bonus 50 Micron filters. -Operating temperature: Maximum 100(F) and minimum 40 (F). Product Type: -Whole house. Filter Component: -Filtration system. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -13.75". Overall Width - Side to Side: -5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -5". Overall Product Weight: -4 lbs.
- WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER: The Whole House Filter provides cleaner water into your home while protecting your water heater, washing machine, refrigerators, ice-makers and other appliances from the harmful build-up of sediments, dirt and rust.
- WATER PURIFIER: This system is equipped with a built-in bypass valve for convenient access to the unit for your filter changes or whenever you need to shut it down.
- WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM: The ports on the system lid are " to fit all standard household plumbing. This system is equipped with a 50 micron sediment filter, ball valve, and wrench.
- EASY TO INSTALL: It uses stainless steel inserts for easy installation with some basic plumbing skills
- BEST WATER PURIFIER: Clear housing allows to see all of the dirt and debris that is being filtered out and helps identify when it's time for a filter change. It's operating Temperature is maximum 100(F) and minimum 40 (F)
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System Model AP904
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System Model AP904
The 3M Aqua-Pure AP904 Extra-Large Capacity Whole House Filtration System helps to provide high quality water throughout your entire home. This system is designed to be installed at the point of entry; helping to reduce sediment, dirt, rust, scale, chlorine taste and odor* providing protection to all water using appliances and plumbing fixtures throughout the home or light commercial/industrial applications and provide cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water.
This system includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket and single cartridge filter. It is manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials, 1 inlet/outlet size, has a maximum operating pressure of 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa, and an operating temperature of 40-100F/4.4-37.8C. It provides a flow rate of 20 gallons/75.7 liters per minute, has a capacity of 100,000 gallons (approximately one year cartridge life under most water quality conditions). The unit is 25-1/16 in/63.7 cm high with a diameter of 4-1/2 in/11.4 cm and approximate weight of 7.5lbs/3.4 kg.
Replacement water filter cartridge change out is recommended at least once per year under most water quality conditions in order for the product to perform as advertised/sold. Replacement water filter cartridge for this system is Model: AP917HD-S (Part Number/3M ID: 5621008/70020273929)
Item Number: 5621104
3M ID: 70020284975
UPC Code: 00016145266997
* See Performance Data Sheet for details and additional reduction claims
- 1" inlet and outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates up to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm)
- Tested and rated to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm) peak flow rate, meeting most residential and light commercial applications
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench
- Electronic countdown timer refrigerator magnet included in the installation kit to help remind the homeowner when cartridge change-out time is near
iSpring WGB21B 2-Stage Whole House Water, 4.5"X10" Big Blue, 1" Ports, 1-Set Filter Cartridge Included
The WGB21B is a great "point of entry" filtration system and excellent alternative to the larger WGB22B (4.5"X20") for smaller homes or where limited space may be a concern. Unlike "point of use" systems the WGB21B will filter water directly from your source. This means that water from every outlet in your home will have passed through this filter, providing up to 50,000 gallons of clean water for the entire family. The first stage of this system houses a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter (FP15B). This filter is responsible for removing dirt, rust, and most suspended solids, to protect and extend the life of the CTO carbon block filter. The second stage houses the 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter (FC15B). Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90 of sediment and chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. If you are on city water, your local water utility must meet very strict Federal and State standards for purity. Almost all municipally treated water is chlorinated, and this can affect taste and create odors in the water. The WGB21B filtration system will remove these tastes and odors. If you are on a private well or spring, you should have your water tested. You may also want to contact our technical staff in Alpharetta GA at (678) 261-7611 for help in selecting the best filter system for your water chemistry.
- 1" in & out and 4.5"X10" blue housings -- less water pressure loss.
- Two Stages of filtration - removes up to 95 of VOCs, TOCs, sediment, chlorine, and other contaminants that cause foul tastes and odors.
- 50,000 gallon capacity - replaceable carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four.
- Easy installation. Opening wrench (for 20" filter housings) included. Comes assembled with wall mounting bracket
- Pressure release valve (allows for release of built-up pressure when changing filters)
iSpring WGB32B-PB 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment, Carbon Block, and Iron & Lead Reducing Filter
The WGB32B-PB whole house filtration system is an ideal "point of entry" filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike "point of use" systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B-PB filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B-PB. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer?
Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.
The second stage of the WGB32B-PB houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90 of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
The third stage of the WGB32B-PB houses an iron and lead reducing filter. The FCRC25B iron and lead reducing filter is only included with the WGB32B-PB, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets.
If you are on municipal (city) water or a generally clean water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32B over the WGB32B-PB. For removing the common contaminants and heavy metals found in the majority of well water supplies however, the WGB32B-PB fits the bill.
- Equipped with gradient three stage filtration, iSpring WGB32B-PB whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, lead, Iron, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house. In addition to the basic features of sediment, chlorine and odor removal, this system also excels in the reduction of Lead and iron residue to protect your home appliances, such as the dishwasher and washing machine and to provide you safe water to drink.
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- The last stage FCRC25B Lead & Iron removal filter features high capacity at 15,000 ppm for lead. Effectively reduces lead to below 15 ppb (EPA standard for drinking water)
Express Water Whole House Water Filter, 3 Stage Home Water Filtration System, Sediment, Charcoal, Carbon Filters includes Pressure Gauges, Easy Release, and 1 Inch Connections
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering all of your incoming water. The Express Water Whole House 3 Stage Water Filter removes major contaminants from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses. This system removes major water contaminants like Chlorine, Rust, Pesticides, Dirt, Sand, Insecticides, Silt, Turbidity, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Herbicides, Cloudiness, Industrial Solvents, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pharmaceuticals, Turbidity, Odors, and Cloudiness.
Prevent your plants from building up rust and other damaging sediments. Give healthier water to your pets. Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, and other appliances, and reduce the energy cost.
Our Whole House System is designed to be easy to use and efficient. A filter set is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months. This is based on average water quality. Your filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure. Comes complete with a full filter set. The large 1" connections and long high efficiency housings are designed for almost no reduction in your home's water pressure.
This is a durable, heavy-duty whole house system able to deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second. The system comes fitted to a stainless steel freestanding frame which allows for installation on the ground or a mounted installation. This system is designed to be used in a dry level area protected from freezing temperatures and direct sunlight. The system works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100. The system includes pressure release buttons for each filter and pressure gauges for system monitoring.
Have cleaner more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or shower head systems. Express Water's 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System WH300SCGS is the complete solution for your home.
- Take the Contaminants Out of Your Home - Drink from any faucet without fear when we remove Chlorine, Rust, Pesticides, Dirt, Sand, Insecticides, Silt, Turbidity, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Herbicides, Cloudiness, and Odors
- Exactly what you need - Get clean water from any faucet. All our filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest water for home use
- Clearly Easy - A clear first stage housing lets you easily monitor your system and see when you need to replace your filters
- Don't Waste Time on Maintenance - Our quick and easy to understand design means you can swap out filters quick and easy
- Quality Guaranteed - Rest easy with our 1 year warranty on all Express Water Systems and free lifetime support
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System Model AP903
56211-02 Features: -Includes mounting bracket. -Filtration: 5 micron nominal. -Service Flow Rate: 20 gpm (75.7 lpm). -Inlet/Outlet Size: 1'' NPT. -Temperature Range: 40-100 F (4.4-37.8 C). -Installation: Cold water only filter. Product Type: -Whole house. Filter Component: -Filtration system. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -27". Overall Width - Side to Side: -6". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -6". Overall Product Weight: -7.5 lbs.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel head is allows for "sweat in place" installation
- Carbon filter media reduces chlorine taste and odor
- System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant. Filter Type : Quick Change Cartridge
- High flow rate provides 20 gallons (75.7 liters) of filtered water per minute;Cartridges simply twist off for replacement-no tools, no contact with filter material
- We recommend using a prefilter system in front of this unit to trap dirt and rust
Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener Digital SXT Metered Whole House System
Eliminate the hard water that causes scale buildup and reduced soap efficiency with our complete whole house water softening unit with high efficiency Fleck 5600SXT Digital "On-Demand" control valve. 1" bypass 1.5 cuft High Capacity Resin - High capacity extra long life resin in all of our softening systems. Removes Hard Water - Using ion exchange process this system removes the calcium and magnesium that cause hard water. By eliminating hard water you extend the life of your plumbing and appliances! Meter Based Regeneration - This system uses a meter based regeneration process. This means that the water you use is measured and the system only regenerates when it needs to. If water needs increase the system regenerates more often to keep up. Fleck 5600SXT Digital Control - The SXT controller is the newest controller from Fleck and is built on the tried and true 5600 valve. These valve have an outstanding 5 year warranty and have been tested to run continuously up to 27 years! In addition, the SXT controller offers some great features, including a backlit LCD display, touchpad controls, 48 hour internal power backup, and a user friendly interface. - Durable tank with a 10 year warranty. The standard square brine tank included with this system is 14"x34" and can hold about 250 lbs. of salt. The included safety float prevents overfilling and the overflow drain acts as an additional backup to avoid water messes. *Installation only takes 1-2 hours with some basic plumbing skills. Technical Details: Fleck 5600sxt Digital on-demand Metered Water Softener with paddle wheel meter (#BR5600SMS-SXTPW), Made in the USA. Black Structural 10x54" PG 2.5T (#CH30579-03010203-30). Includes Fleck bypass valve (#60049) and 1" male threaded yoke connection (#18706-01). 48,000 grain or 1.5 cubic feet of high capacity 8 cross linked resin (#BR8)
- Fleck 5600sxt Digital on-demand Metered Water Softener with paddle wheel meter (BR5600SMS-SXTPW), Made in the USA.
- Black Structural 10x54" PG 2.5T (CH30579-03010203-30), 14"x34" black square brine tank with safety float, made in the USA
- Includes Fleck bypass valve (60049) and 1" male threaded yoke connection (18706-01)
- Will treat up to 12 gpm service flow rates (28 GPM peak) perfect for up to 6 people in home, moderate to very hard water
- 48,000 grain or 1.5 cubic feet of high capacity 8 cross linked resin (BR8)
Aquasana 5-Year, 500,000 Gallon Well Water Whole House Filter with Salt-Free Descaler, UV Filtration and Professional Installation Kit
Designed specifically for well water contamination to protect from bacteria, viruses and other contaminants commonly found in private well water, this system features the added UV filtration and SimplySoft salt-free water descaler. Get healthy, clean, great-tasting water from every tap in your home by removing up to 97 of the chlorine in regular tap water and reducing harmful water contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, rust, silt, sediment, water soluble metals and industrial solvents for 5 years or 500,000 gallons with the premium rhino whole house filter. Plus, effective scale prevention for the entire house without the use of chemicals or salt. Our dual tank SimplySoft salt-free descaler is designed to hook up seamlessly with your whole house water filter system. Protect your home appliances and Plumbing by reducing the adverse effects of excess iron and scale. Be free of scale, stains and spots on faucets, shower heads and glassware. Never lug around heavy bags of Salt again. Unlike traditional salt-based softeners, SimplySoft does not require salt, electricity or drainage for wastewater. More than just a softener, Aquasana SimplySoft uses innovative Scale Control Media (SCM) technology to naturally condition your water without the use of added sodium. SCM technology alters the structure of the hard minerals into a crystal structure that prevents the minerals from binding and forming scale build-up and is proven to reduce scale. Unlike salt-based water softeners, Aquasana SimplySoft SCM technology will not demineralize your water nor will it negatively affect the environment by adding excessive amounts of sodium into our communal water system. PEX tubing is not included.
- Aquasana premium rhino removes 97 of chlorine for up to 500,000 gallons
- Simplysoft salt-free water descaler is proven to reduce scale
- Powerful UV filtration kills 99.99 of viruses, bacteria like e. Coli, and chlorine resistant cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia
- Includes professional-grade installation kit with Brass fittings, bypass valves, and bend supports
- PEX tubing not included with Pro install kit
3M Aqua-Pure Whole House Water Filtration System Model AP902
Aqua-Pure Whole House Replacement Filter AP917HD helps to reduce particulate and unpleasant chlorine taste and odor in up to 100,000 gallons of water, as much as a year's supply for a larger home. Replacing the disposable filter cartridge is a clean and simple process, requiring no tools and no contact with particulate-laden filter material.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel head is allows for "sweat in place" installation
- Carbon filter media reduces chlorine taste and odor
- System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant
- High flow rate provides 20 gallons (75.7 liters) of filtered water per minute
- Cartridges simply twist off for replacement - no tools, no contact with filter material
iSpring RCC7 High Capacity Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener- WQA Gold Seal Certified
As the only top rated reverse osmosis system on the market to earn the Water Quality Association Gold Seal Certification, and backed by iSprings industry-leading customer support, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of a 5-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available.
It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family. Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSprings unparalleled technical support.
The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.
The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia. With the RCC7, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Incoming Water Pressure: 45 PSI - 70 PSI
Operating water temperature range: 40 100 F
Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99 of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98 of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
- Premium quality components, certified "Gold" (highest ranking) by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI standard 58, to ensure high reliability and low maintenance for many years to come.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
- Presents for 16 year olds
- Rain guage
- Shotgun under 200
- Orthopedic seat cushion reviews
- Digital wall clock
- Retinal cream
- Tattoo gun kit