Snow Joe SJ-SHLV01 Shovelution Strain-Reducing Snow Shovel 18-Inch Spring Assisted Handle
SHOVEL SMARTER, NOT HARDER! Time to toss out the old shovels; back-breaking winter-weather cleanups are a thing of the past with the Snow Joe SJ-SHLV01 Shovelution 18-Inch strain-reducing Snow Shovel the next generation in snow-clearing technology. Snow Joe's strain-reducing solution greatly reduces the effort, strain and potential injury involved in shoveling, using the powerful muscles of your upper body to do the lifting and throwing, and sending lifting leverage to the lower hand to reduce back strain by up to 30. Plus, Snow Joe's spring-loaded, ergonomic shovel grip captures the expended energy from the act of throwing the snow, to quickly return and reset the shovel, ready for the next load. Patent Pending. 2-Year Full Warranty. For storage - Make a loop with the retaining strap around the spring-loaded handle, and with the other end, secure to knob on the upper pole
- Durable, impact-resistant blade
- Comfortable, ergonomic D-ring handle grips
- Spring-assist handle acts as a fulcrum changes mechanics ofshoveling, reduces strain
- Gives lifting leverage to the lower hand to liftgreater loads with ease
- Ergonomic design improves posture, reducesthe need to bend
Suncast SC3250 18-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo with Ergonomic Shaped Handle And Wear Strip, Green
Ergonomic Bent Handle. Galvanized Steel Wear Strip. Ribbed Steel Core handle. Blade 18-by-12-inch. Length 52.5-inches.
- Ergonomic Bent Handle
- Galvanized Steel Wear Strip
- Ribbed Steel Core handle
- Blade 18-by-12-inch
- Length 52.5-inches
Suncast SC3950 Double Grip Ergonomic Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo With Non-Stick Graphite 18-Inch Blade & Steel Wear Strip
Double Grip Ergonomic Combo Snow Shovel / Pusher
- Double grip provides higher lifting point for less stress on blade
- Ergonomic bent handle
- No-stick graphite blade
- Ribbed Steel Core handle
- Galvanized steel wear strip
CASL Brands Ergonomic Snow Shovel Pusher, Adjustable Combo Design, 18 Inch
- Adjustable ergonomic snow Shovel/pusher
- Features Powder-coated steel handle with D-shaped polypropylene grip; polypropylene shovel blade
- Includes 1 shovel
- Shovel/pusher design for lifting and pushing
- Ergonomic 3-section style to adjust angles of the shovel and handle
- Dimensions: 18" W x 13" H blade; 53" overall height; weighs 4.5 lbs
This outdoor pusher/shovel combo blade makes it easy to both push and lift snow to more evenly and easily clear out a walkway, driveway or patio. Plus, the angle of the shovel blade or handle can be adjusted to suit every person's needs . The shovel features a powder-coated steel handle with a D-shaped polypropylene grip as well as a polypropylene shovel with metal scraper blade.
- OPTIMAL BLADE SIZE: Shovel blade is 18 inches wide x 13 inches tall. The overall height is 53 inches, making it the ideal size for removing snow on your driveway or deck.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Snow shovel features a powder-coated steel handle with D-shaped polypropylene plastic grip and a durable metal scraper wear strip
- SHOVEL/PUSHER SHAPE: Adjustable shovel features a combination concave and flat design for effective lifting and pushing capability that relieve back pain.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Adjust the handle angle and/or the shovel angle for a more comfortable experience; also can use the different angles for pushing, lifting and digging
- WARRANTY: CASL Brands backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing
Suncast SC5350 20-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo with Ergonomic Shaped Comfort Grip Handle, No Stick Graphite Blade, And Wear Strip
20", green, poly snow shovel/pusher combination, with galvanized steel wear strip, 20" w x 13" H deep blade, designed for lifting or pushing, 51" overall length, D grip.
- Easy to use
- High quality product
- Manufactured in China
Back-Saving Tool Handle, Labor-Saving Ergonomic Shovel or Rake Handle Attachment, YELLOW
Attaching the backEZ instantly converts any old and awkward shovel into an ergonomically correct powerhouse of efficiency, safety and comfort. Award winning ergonomic tool attachment makes yard work easy! Work More Comfortably with Less Strain on your Back and Shoulders
Ergonomic tool grip easily attaches to all long handled tools and equipment; rakes, shovels, hoes, snow shovels, power washers and even painting poles. Instantly transforming them into ergonomically beneficial tools designed to give the user dramatic back pain relief and safety benefits. Can be placed anywhere along or around stick tool for maximum comfort. Strong as steel, glass fiber reinforced engineering resin, yet weighs only 7.3 oz. No stooping or leaning over.
Blast through heavy snow, slush and ice with less effort and exertion. Lift heavy wet snow with ease. Users are able to shovel longer, further and with reduced back pain less elbow pain and fewer blisters. Clear drives, steps and walkways with ease - work smarter, not harder.
backEZ is an ergonomically designed auxiliary handle that is "added on" to any stick tool. Adjust along the tool shaft to fit your height and arm length. Utilizing your hands with both wrist positions has proven to reduce strain and carpel tunnel stress. Make every tool IDEAL for those with arthritic conditions or who has suffered a back injury.
Made from tough, UV stabilized resin
Installs in minutes; allen wrench included
Fits shaft diameters from 7/8" to 1 1/2"
Environmentally tested Arctic to Desert -40F to 140F (-40C to 60C)
Each handle is 6.4 x 5.1 x 2.3 inches and weighs only 7.3 oz.
Switch tool hands seasonally; dig, rake, shovel snow more comfortably
For both the homeowner and the professional landscaper.
- BACKEZ BACK SAVER can be added to any long handle stick tool in 1 minute. You can now have the advantage of an offset handle: reduce back bend by 30, up to 15 less compression in the lower back.
- PATENTED ERGONOMIC DESIGN. BackEZ increases leverage and efficiency; keeps you working more productively. Shovel, Rake, Sweep and Garden with less effort! Your back is priceless.
- DECREASE MUSCLE STRAIN 30 by reducing back bending by up to 10 inches. It allows you to grip a tool higher on the shaft and stand up straighter. Switch your grip left to right for more balance
- WHOLE BODY EFFORT now you can use your entire upper body, core and legs for shoveling, raking, and lifting. BackEZ allows you to work with a more erect in a less stressful posture. 1/2 the work!
- SUPER TOOL with one surprisingly practical plastic add-on offset handle.
Suncast SC2700 20-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo with Wear Strip And D-Grip Handle
Suncast SC2700 20" snow shovel/pusher combo with wear strip & D-Grip handle is a deluxe snow shovel/pusher combo with wear strip.
- No-stick graphite blade
- Galvanized Steel wear strip
- Comfort grip Steel core handle
- Blade 20-by13-inches, length 51-inches
- 51-Inches overall length with 20-inch blade
J&M TV206970, 24", Emw7261456
This commercial-grade 24in. Snowplow snowpusher is ready to tackle anything old man winter dishes out. It's perfect for cleaning off decks, steps, sidewalks, patios & driveways. Its ultra rugged, non-abrasive, wood-safe blade is made of revolutionary UHMW polyethylene, providing exceptional durability & Impact Resistance. Use it to push, scrape & even chop.This hard-working shovel is lightweight, with a D-style control grip, reinforced 49 in. Fiberglass handle & easy bolt-together assembly. It comes with a wall hanger clip.
- The Snowplow
- D-style handle grip
- This product is Manufactured in United States
Suncast SC1300 18-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo
18", green, poly snow shovel, with galvanized steel wear strip, 18" w x 13" H blade, poly coated, ribbed 1-1/8" steel core (R) shaft, 48" overall length, D grip.
- Angled Rib Pattern
- Ribbed Handle
- 51" Length
- 18" x 12" Blade
- 1.125" Handle Diameter
The Heft Plus Secondary Back Saver Handle for Snow Shovels and Garden Tools as Seen on Dragon's Den (Canada Shark Tank) (1 ct., Standard)
NEW, STRONGER DESIGN FOR WINTER 2018-2019! The award-winning HEFT is the fastest and easiest to use secondary handle, attaching in less than one second to virtually any kind of shovel, rake, broom or similar handled tool making them more ergonomic and easy to use. Attaches in a Snap! Works with almost any shovel handle Makes shovels more ergonomic, reducing pain, fatigue and potential injury Attaches in less than one second Requires no tools for installation No moving parts Attaching The HEFT instantly converts an old and awkward shovel into an ergonomically correct powerhouse of efficiency, safety and comfort. When your work is done, simply disconnect The HEFT and hang it up. By attaching The HEFT to long shaft winter and garden tools like snow shovels, garden spades and rakes, the tool instantly becomes ergonomic due to the position of The HEFT, which results in a more upright position of the user. Ergonomic tools are proven to reduce pain and fatigue as well as lessen the chance of serious injury to the user. The HEFT has NO moving parts to pinch fingers; NO tools required for attachment; NO nuts, bolts, washers or screws to lose and it's fast. The HEFT takes up very little room and can easily be hung up in the garage along with other tools, making it one of the most versatile products available.
- The Simple Tool That Saves Your Back - The Long HEFT Handle Allows You To Move The HEFT Further Down The Shaft Shaft Decrease The Lifting Force On Your Back
- The EASY TO USE HEFT has no moving parts and snaps onto any SHOVEL HANDLE, RAKE HANDLE OR OTHER LONG HANDLE in seconds
- Doctor Recommended - Shovel, Rake, Sweep, and Garden with less effort
- Red HEFT is for Shovels, Spades, Garden Hoes and Commercial Rakes with shaft diameters of 1 1/5" to 1 1/3"
- Green HEFT is for rakes, brooms and thinner shaft tools with diameters 7/8 to 1.1/8"
- Laptop bags men
- Deal on beats wireless headphones
- Buy heart rate monitor watch
- Teethers for molars
- Max brakes rotors review
- Cheap grass seed
- Rated gas powered leaf blowers