ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Preschoolers and Their Families
Zingo is one of ThinkFun's most popular and bestselling games, and is the winner of an Oppenheim Gold Award and Parents Choice Gold Award, among others. It's a fun pre-reading game for ages 4 and up, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids. Zingo is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Zingo is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing will improve language skills through fun and fast placed play.
- What you get - This is the newest edition of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
- Award winner - Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents' Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Zobmondo!! The Ladybug Game Great First Board Game for Boys and Girls Educational Game Award Winner
Kids will fall in love with the characters and memorize the story of the Ladybug Adventure as they learn to count and read. The Ladybug Game uses a clever combination of colors, numbers, words and symbols to help even the youngest kids catch on quickly. Soon they will be playing on their own, again and again, as they encounter all the adventures, challenges and characters in the garden, including the Praying Mantis, the Aphids, and the three Lazy Ants. The Ladybug Game is positively adorable with its beautiful artwork. Kids will even learn a little about the bugs in their garden.
- HELP THE LADYBUGS FIND THEIR WAY HOME! Children lead their Ladybug home to the Rose Garden while avoiding the Praying Mantis and collecting aphids to feed the Lazy Ants! Adorable graphics, enchanting story and easy play make it a fun game!
- CHILD'S PERFECT FIRST BOARD GAME - SUPPORTS READING AND COUNTING! The thoughtfully designed playing cards helps nurture early readers and counters with colors, numbers and symbols. Children learn quickly and play independently in no time!
- INVENTED BY A FIRST GRADER! Let it inspire your child! Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift!
- AWARD WINNING GAME! The Parents' Choice Foundation calls The Ladybug Game "a colorful and lively little board game for beginner game players."
- PLAYERS: For 2 to 4 players. AGES: 3 years and up. GAME TIME: Approximately 20 minutes.
Pop the Pig Game New and Improved Belly-Busting Fun as You Feed Him Burgers and Watch His Belly Grow
Pop the Pig is an international preschool classic that is adored by millions of children - it was the top-selling preschool game in 2016 and 2017 according to retailer sales data collected by NPD! Kids spin the spinner, pop a hamburger into the pig's mouth and push down on his head. The more they pump, the more his belly grows until . . . pop! Kids love the suspense as they watch his belly grow; the player who makes his belly burst wins the game. Children can quickly reset the game with one pump of the pigs head and experience consistent belly-busting gameplay each and every time. Pop the Pig provides hours of fun and is completely kid powered (no batteries needed). For added convenience, all pieces can be stored inside the pig. For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up. From the makers of Doggie Doo, Gooey Louie, Jumping Jack, Shark Bite, Catch the Fox, Lucky Ducks, Mr. Bucket, and Googly Eyes.
- Top-selling preschool game in 2016 & 2017 according to NPD
- Players take turns rolling the die, feeding the pig, and pushing down on his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow bigger, bigger, and bigger until... POP!
- Teaches numbers, colors, and counting
- For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up
TOP BRIGHT Colored Wooden Blocks Stacking Board Games for Kids Ages 4-8 with 51 Pieces
Special imaged card to increase children's imaginationTop bright designed the imagination card to help children thinking in the scientific way and associate the image with blocks together.
Not just a "Stack and Crash" building gameWith the addition of animals and colors, we've put a twist on the classic block game. Our colored wooden stacking blocks board game promotes friendly competition, communication and a sense of accomplishment between family members and friends. Our wooden blocks are perfect for schools, birthday party games for kids, special needs activities, birthday gifts, daycare, office fun, travel and so much more.
Multiple games in oneYou can play it the traditional way as a block stacking game or make up your own colored blocks game. Stack the blocks like dominoes and watch them fall! Get creative and use our pieces as building blocks. You could make a truck, a chair or colorful animals like rabbits and dogs. The possibilities are endless, the games never gets old and your kids will love the challenge!
100 safe, satisfaction guaranteedIf you're not happy for any reason, send it back within 365 days for a full refund.
ABOUT TOPBRIGHT: TopBright care deeply about a baby's inherent curiosity to explore the world together with every mother and father. Following their natural instinct and watching them discover the world for themselves while playing and then enjoying the fun and satisfaction of growth and development. Our promise is to produce toys which are 100 safe but are still intelligent, challenging and fun. We produce toys which inspire, teach and help to develop skills for all children.
- CARD IMAGE DRIVE INNOVATION THINKING: The stacking board games for kids ages 4-8 design the special imaged card to stimulate children's thinking
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: Our colorful block games for kids ages 4-8 are made with natural hardwood and non-toxic water-based paint which makes it safe for you and your child to play with. ASTM approved and CE tested. WARNING: Not suitable for children under three (3) years old
- NEW TWIST ON A CLASSIC STACKING GAME: Build the tower, throw the colorful animal dice. Did you get a lion? A mouse or a frog? The animal on the dice tells you which block to remove. Place the blocks on top until the tower collapses. The games for kids ages 4-8 have six different animals and colors to play with
- LAUGH AND LEARN: Our stacking blocks with bright, vibrant colors and cute cartoon animal faces are loads of fun for young children. It's simple and easy games for kids ages 4-8 to play, promotes the use of hand eye coordination and fine motor control
- 51 PCS WOOD STACKING BLOCKS: The stacking games for kids ages 4-8 include 51 colorful animal blocks, 24 cartoon cards, 1 dice and instructions. Single piece: 2.95 x 0.59 x 0.98 inches
Pete the Cat the Missing Cupcakes Game
Find the missing cupcakes! Join Pete and his friends as they work together to get the missing cupcakes back from Grumpy Toad. Players collect colorful 3D cupcakes as they sing songs, act out physical activities, and identify favorite animals, foods, and words in this fun board game. It is a game of luck, simple strategy, and memory, that changes every time it is played. Children will want to play again and again. No reading required. For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up. University Games Briarpatch division is Americas leading preschool game and puzzle line, with more than 25 years of innovative and exceptional learning games.
- Find the missing cupcakes!
- Players work together to get the cupcakes back from Grumpy Toad
- Kids sing songs, act out physical activities, and identify favorite animals, foods, and words
- Fun board game for 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up
Marvel Spider-Man Web Warriors Chutes & Ladders Game
Ready for a climbing, sliding super adventure? Then youre ready for this Spider-Man version of the classic Chutes & Ladders game! Just choose your character, whether its a hero or a villain, and start spinning the spinner! If you reach the Winner 100 square first, you win, and the ladders help you get there faster. But watch out for those chutes! You can slide all the way to the bottom of the board, and then youre far away from the win! Whether youre playing as Spider-Man, Iron Spider, or even Green Goblin, youll have tons of slip-sliding fun with this Spider-Man Chutes & Ladders game! Marvel products are produced by Hasbro under license from Marvel Characters B.V. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Marvel version of Chutes & Ladders
- Go where the spinner tells you but watch out for chutes
- Climb ladders to get closer to the Winner 100 square first
- Play as Spider-Man, White Tiger, Iron Spider, Power Man, Venom, Black Cat, Green Goblin or Rhino
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow and base, 8 character pawns, 4 pawn stands, and instructions.
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
our forest friends from the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game are hungry and they need your help. This preschool game develops matching and sorting skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns, and you win! You could also spin pick an acorn, steal an acorn, or lose an acorn, so be strategic, little squirrel. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner, and game board (doubles as packaging). For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play-no reading required. Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents' Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- Squirrel themed game
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills
A Catan adventure for fledgling swashbucklers. Explore the Seas Catan: Junior introduces a modified playing style of the classic game giving younger players the opportunity to experience the world of Catan. Designed for players as young as 5 and is a perfect introduction to the Catan series of games for kids and families. Catan: Junior takes place on a ring of islands where 2 to 4 players build hideouts, and the mysterious Spooky Island, where the Ghost Captain lives. Each island generates a specific resource: wood, goats, molasses or swords and players can acquire gold. Each player starts with two pirate hideouts, then builds ships in order to expand their network. The more hideouts you build, the more resources you may receive. You use your resources to build ships, hideouts or get help from Coco the Parrot. Just watch out for the dreaded Ghost Captain. Be the first player to control seven pirate hideouts and you win the game. Junior Catan contains 106 die cut markers representing resources and specials, 4 player cost boards, 1 two sided game board, 28 Pirate hideouts (7 each of 4 colors), 32 Ships (8 each of 4 colors), 1 pirate ghost, 1 die, 1 tray, 1 box, 1 rule book.
- Junior version of the popular Settlers of Catan game
- Great family game
- Tons of replay value
Lucky Ducks -- The Memory and Matching Game that Moves
This wacky, quacky matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game." Lucky Ducks offers all the benefits of memory and matching games in a format that's easier for little fingers than cards. As a bonus, it helps kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming - the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape; if it matches their color and shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn't match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it's more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. This extra challenge makes the game more fun for parents and kids to play together with plenty of opportunities for fun and learning. For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes motorized "pond," 12 ducks and complete instructions. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up
Lewo Wooden Stacking Board Games Building Blocks for Kids - 48 Pieces
--This wooden toy is made with quality wood and non toxic paint finish which makes it safe for you child to play with.
--All the wood pieces are cut even and feel smooth to the touch so there are no worries of possible splinters.
--Bright colored, sturdy, durable, perfect size blocks.
--The game consists of a die with colors on it, and 48 colored wood blocks.
--The bright vibrant colors guranteed to catch your baby's/child's attention.
--Big enough that the pieces are able to be handled easily by small hands.
--The toy is lightweight and easy to store.
How to play
Classic Tumbling Block Game is a famous, well-known game over the world. Players take turns removing one block from the tower at a time, then placing it atop the tower again. As each new layer is balanced on the top of the tower, it creates a taller more precarious tower. The game is over when one player causes the tower to tumble down.
Entertainment & Creative Learning
There are so many cool game/learning combinations you can create with this simple stack of 48 blocks! It will last for ages and is fun for everyone in the family to play.
They are great for the traditional stacking game with or without die(to be lined up and knocked over), but can also be used as normal building blocks and craft blocks.
You can use them as a set of dominos, stack them in a row, or circle and push it down and watch them tumble.
For the younger children you can help them with color recognition and counting.
It can also be used as a drinking game.
It is good for developing early sorting skills, teaching colors, promoting hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem solving skills and creativity.
- Product dimensions: Tower - 3.1 x 3.1 x 10.8 inches, single piece: 2.95 x 0.59 x 0.98 inches
- Package Includes: 48 colorful building blocks with a dice! Comes packaged in a box for easy storage and transportation
- Perfect Family Game! Adults and children both will enjoy playing this game together. Suitable for 2 or more players
- Players will take turns rolling the dice, then carefully removing one block of that color and re-positioning it on the top of the tower. The blocks have a smooth surface making it easy to remove. The player who knocks down the tower is the loser
- Approved ASTM and CE test.Great size, perfect for a young child's hands! Will help to learn color recognition, and recommended for ages 3 years old and up!
- Fans for outdoor use
- Motorcycle face mask
- Soft pet carrier
- Plant sterols supplement
- Cheap hunting knife
- Antibacterial mouthwash
- Home theater screen