Lucas Oil 10011 Power Steering Stop Leak - 1 Quart
It is 100 percent guaranteed to stop seal leaks in power steering units. Totally corrects rack and pinion problems. It is also totally effective in reducing slack, squeals and hard spots in worn rack and pinions. Your results will be immediate and long lasting.
- Guaranteed to stop seal leaks
- Stops rack and pinion problems
- Very cost effective
Lucas Oil 10442 Power Steering Fluid with Conditioners - 16 oz.
Lucas Power Steering Fluid with Conditioners is formulated with the finest base oils and a special Lucas additive package that outperforms all others, providing smooth, quiet operation while conditioning seals to prevent leaks.
- Improves steering response and feel
- Extends life of pumps, rack and pinion gears, seals, cylinders and valves
- Compatible with all power steering systems and fluids, petroleum or synthetic
- Stops fading and foaming in high performance situations
ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks, 8 Ounce Bottle
AT-205 Re-Seal is a fast, effective and safe stop-leak for all rubber seals and gaskets. The exclusive formulation restores worn or dried out seals and is not harmful to internal bearings and components.
- Professional strength fast acting resealer, stops leaks fast
- Rejuivinates all rubber seals & gaskets in engines, transmissions, power steering, differentials and hydraulic systems
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils, ATF, gear oil, power steering fluids and hydraulic oil
- Does not contain petroleum distillates, will not over-swell or breakdown seals
- 8oz bottle will treat a 6 quart capacity, adjust accordingly
BlueDevil Power Steering Stop Leak - 8 Ounce (00232)
BlueDevil Power Steering Stop Leak permanently seals leaks in power steering, differentials, and rack and pinion steering.
- Works on gasoline or diesel engines
- Restores Dried, Cracked, and Shrunken Rubber Seals
- It's safe and easy to use
Hapco Products - Pro-Seal 8 oz.
Hapco Pro-Seal is the most concentrated leak sealant that we offer! It is easy to use and guarantees a fast, permanent seal in any fluid system. This formula brings all rubber seals that suffer from age and wear, back to their original condition to help prevent future leaks. Does not contain particles or solvents and will not harm any seals. For Best Results: Add Pro-Seal directly to fluid reservoir where leak is occurring. Do not use in brake system. Use the full 8 oz. bottle to seal any unit up to an 8 quart capacity. Drive vehicle as normal to allow circulation of fluids. Also Safe To Use In: diesel engines, marine engines, rear axles, hydraulic cylinders, gear cases, reduction gears, trim tabs, pillow blocks and transfer cases.
- Use to stop all leaks in main bearings, transmissions, power steering units, differentials, rack and pinion and any hydraulic fluid system
- Non-clogging and will not harm any seals
- Restores flexibility, elasticity and strength of rubber seals
- Does not contain petroleum distillates
- Hapco Products #1 seller since 1960
Mityvac MITMV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Vacuum Pump Kit
The Mityvac Silverline vacuum pump kit is designed to test vacuum related systems in the engine including the ignition system, carburetors, automatic transmissions, computer systems, fuel system, air conditioning units, cruise control units, and emissions control system. One person can quickly and easily bleed the hydraulic lines without the mess.
- Pump is made of zinc alloy die cast metal for durability
- Features easy to read vacuum gauge graduated in inches and centimeters
- Turns a two-person job into a one-person job with it's easy to use system
- Easy to use without making a mess
- Kit contains vacuum pump reservoir jar, transfer lid storage lid, brake bleeding adapter package, test adaptor package, rubber cup adapter, tubing and users manual
Dorman OE Solutions 918-301 Power Steering Cooler
Coated for high corrosion resistance and increased protection against the elements, Dorman's Power Steering Fluid Cooler ensures long-lasting service. It is engineered to effectively cool the power steering fluid that flows through it, thereby prolonging the fluid's life and helping to prevent leaks and the possibility of overheating.
- High-quality aluminum construction for extended durability
- Prevents loss of power steering
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 15295843, 25895896
Permatex 59214 High Temperature Thread Sealant, 6 ml Tube
Permatex High Temperature Thread Sealant lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly and locks and seals threaded fittings. Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels and wont shred or wear like other tape. Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application. Temperature range from -65 degrees fahrenheit to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Locks and seals threaded fittings
- Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly
- Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application
- Suggested Applications: head bolts into through holes, oil PSI sending units and sensors, oil and coolant lines, fuel fittings, rear axle fill plug, brake and power steering fittings
Ar9100 (32 Oz) Friction Modifier - Treats up to 32 Quarts of Engine Oil - Stiction Solution
AR9100 is a Nanoborate-based oil additive which forms a solid boundary lubricating film to reduce friction and provide anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion protection to engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems. AR9100 will result in smoother, more powerful and more efficient operation. AR9100 will reduce wear and help prevent failures during extreme operating conditions. AR9100 also helps keep the crankcase clean and extends oil life. General Applications Add 1.2oz of AR9100 per quart of engine oil to any diesel or gasoline powered vehicle. AR9100 is also safe for wet clutches and limited slip differentials. PowerStroke Application AR9100 fixes injectors in Ford PowerStroke 6.0L and 7.3L trucks and other HEUI Injection vehicles (Navistar T444E and VT365) by cleaning and lubricating stuck spool valves. Stiction is eliminated along with associated cold start problems including rough idling, cylinder misfires and loss of power and acceleration. 16 oz of AR9100 is sufficient for one PowerStroke treatment. How AR9100 Works AR9100 is absorbed on metal friction surfaces where it forms a protective solid boundary lubricating film. AR9100 improves lubricity by filling surface asperities creating a smooth hard film. AR9100 has a lower shear strength than the metal it bonds to so friction between surfaces is reduced (CoF .037 @ 3,750 lbs in falex test). This means more power, better fuel economy and less heat from friction as well as a reduction in engine noise and vibration. AR9100's solid boundary film also provides outstanding extreme pressure and anti-wear protection to friction surfaces during extreme operating conditions (falex test failure at 4,000 lbs) including cold starts, heavy loads and high temperature conditions. AR9100's film quality and strength are enhanced in the presence of extreme pressures and temperatures. AR9100 also cleans the crankcase and extends oil life.
- 32oz AR9100 Friction Modifier- 2 PowerStroke treatments
- Fixes 6.0 and 7.3L PowerStroke Cold Start Injector Problems.
- For gasoline and diesel engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, differentials and power steering systems.
- Reduces wear and extends component life
- Reduces engine noise, vibration, and friction heat.
GearWrench GearWrench 145 Hose Pinch Off Pliers
GearWrench introduced the original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn't stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench brand continues to expand its line-in ratcheting tools and beyond-to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier. Having the right tool for the job is critical and technicians working in cramped spaces understand better than anyone the power of this simple statement. This wide range is the backbone that gives GearWrench its reputation for unprecedented speed, strength and access. The result is increased productivity for those who keep GearWrench tools in their box.
- Pliers Eliminate the Need to Drain Cooling System When Servicing
- Pliers Squeeze Hoses Shut and Jaws Swivel for Parallel Clamping
- Automatic Locking Ratchet
- Do Not Use on Wire-Reinforced Hose
- Point and shoot cameras best buy
- Car detailing brand
- Seat covers for dogs
- What is the best meat tenderizer
- Places to go for spring break college
- The best antiperspirant
- Rated recliner