Kicker KISLOC 2-Channel K-Series Speaker Cable to RCA Adapter with Line Out Converter
2-Channel K-Series Speaker Cable to RCA Adapter with Line Out Converter
- K-Series Interconnect Cable
- World's first micro surface mount line-out converter
- Two channel Speaker to RCA
- K-Grip dual-mold connectors offer sure grip
- Split pin RCA with silver tinned OFC wire
PAC SNI-35 Variable LOC Line Out Converter
The SNI-35 Adjustable 2-Channel Line-Out Converter from PAC Audio is a line-out converter for factory radios with 2 to 50 watts per channel, accepts speaker level input and provides stereo RCA output signal for adding an aftermarket amplified audio system. It allows 50 watts maximum input per channel and has a linear 20Hz to 20,000Hz output based on input signal. The transformer isolated for optimal sound and performance. The unit maintains correct phasing and works with most factory-installed radios.
- Adjustable Line Output Converter
- Use the SNI-35 when adding an amplifier to a factory radio to convert the radio's speaker level output to the lower amplifier (RCA) level input
- Utilize Audio Transformer for Noise Isolation
- Phase Adjusted
- .5 dB Linearity from 20 - 20,000 Hz
PAC LP7-2R L.O.C. PRO Series 2-Channel Line Output Converter with Remote Turn On
L.O.C. Pro series 2-channel line output converter with remote turn on. Surface mount construction (SMT) for reliable and noise-free operation.
- Built-in remote turn-on circuit
- Accepts both high-level & low-level input
- Single stereo gain controls
- Ultra compact housings achieved by recessing transformers into circuit board
- High power-conservatively rated @ 55W per channel
- Pro series 2-channel high power line output converter
- Designed to optimize audio levels between radio and amplifier to achieve the best audio quality
- Ideal use when replacing factory (OEM) radio or amplifier
- Configurable for speaker level or RCA level input/output
- Ultra-Compact size for greater installation flexibility
Rockford RFHLC High Level Speaker Signal to Low Level RCA Adapter
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!
- Rockford Fosgate RF-HLC high level speaker signal to low level RCA Adapter
- Speaker Level to RCA
- High to Low Adapter
DS18 V4HL 4-Channel Line Out Converter,High-Level Speaker Signal to Low-Level RCA Adapter with Built-in Audio Sensing Technology; Produces Remote Trigger Output to Control Your Aftermarket Equipment
DS18 4-Channel Hi/Lo Converter
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - DS18 VH4L 4-Channel Hi/Lo Converter is designed to integrate your 4 channel OEM head unit with front and rear channels directly to your aftermarket sound quality audio system.
- BUILT-IN - LED Clipping Indicators allows for easy gain adjustment that maximizes your head unit signal for high-quality audio reproduction. Audio Sensing Technology that produces a remote trigger output that will control your aftermarket equipment
- HIGH LEVEL INPUT RATING - 50 Watts. RCA Low Level Output: 2.5V. Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB. Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- OUTPUT CONVERSION - Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA Cable outputs. Metal case creates a shield from ground noises and electromagnetic signals
- REMOTE TRIGGER - Audio signal detection and delayed time control to avoid amplifier malfunction or POP!" noises. Remote Trigger Output: 12V
SCOSCHE LOC90 Line Output Converter
LOC90 Line Output Converter converts speaker wire (high-level) to RCA outputs (low-level) for the purpose of adding a 2-channel or mono amplifier to an existing factory or aftermarket stereo system. The LOC90 features up to 4 volts output and signal sensing turn-on with ability to drive a relay. The LOC90 also includes a convenient remote mountable volume control for precise control over subwoofer amplifier level from up front in the vehicle.
- Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs
- Allows the addition of 2-channel or Mono amplifiers to factory to aftermarket stereos
- Includes mountable remote controller of adjusting subwoofer lever from the dash
- Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo
- Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel
SCOSCHE LOC2SL Car Stereo 2-Channel Adjustable Amplifier Add-On Adapter in Black
The Scosche amplifier 2-channel adapter is the ideal solution for taking the high signal from your stock stereo or amplifier and then tapping into the stock speaker wire and converting it to a 2-channel RCA signal output Mountable level control included that lets you adjust the bass levels of the subwoofer directly from the dash. This speaker wire to RCA converter is compatible with high power car stereos up to 80 watts per channel. Perfect for fast installation when adding a subwoofer to your factory car stereo system for a new sound experience.
- ADD SUBWOOFERS: Works with high power car stereos (up to 80 watts per channel) to add subwoofer systems to any car stereo.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo.
- OUTPUT CONVERSION: Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA Cable outputs.
- ADDITIONAL CHANNEL: Allows the addition of 2-channel or mono amplifiers to factory or aftermarket stereos.
- CONTROLLER: Includes mountable remote for adjusting subwoofer level from the dash.
- REQUIRED FOR USE: You must have an aftermarket amplifier in order to use this product.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Backed by Scosche's Lifetime Tech Support and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Factory Radio Add Amplifier Amp Interface Adapter Wiring Wire Harness Converter
Acura- TSX (2009-2012) Honda CRV (2007-2011); Fit (2007-2013); Odyssey (2008-2010)
- Used to add an amp or sub to your factory system.
- One complete piece, no need to tape wires together.
- Comes with an inline converter. Fully adjustable gain control.
- Acura- TSX (2009-2012) Honda CRV (2007-2011); Fit (2007-2013); Odyssey (2008-2010)
- See description for fitment
PAC SNI15 Line Output Converter for Adding Amplifier
SNI-15 converts 10 to 30 watts per channel with a fixed 10:1 conversion, linear from 20 - 20,000 Hz at /- 5 dB, while maintaining signal phase. Isolates input and output circuits to prevent ground loop noise. Perfect when adding an amplifier to a factory or aftermarket radio. Great for getting an additional set of pre-amps outputs from a head unit equipped with only one set.
- LOC 10:1 REDUCTION
PYLE PLVHL60 2 Channel Speaker to RCA Converter
This Pyle Link line out converter takes a takes a low-level input and converts it to a high-level input and converts it to a high-level RCA output. Adjust the levels using the built-in control. Ground loop isolation and noise elimination smoothes out your signal for output to an amplifier. Aluminum housing keeps your equipment safe. Max input 50 W.
- 2 Channel Hi/Low Level RCA Converter
- Level Adjustable
- Ground Loop Isolation and Noise Elimination
- Aluminum Housing
- Max Input: 50W
- 2 x Female RCA Outputs
- Dimensions: 3.6''L x 2.6''W x 1.08''H
- Sold as : Unit
- 2 Channel Hi/Low Level RCA Converter - 2 x Female RCA Outputs
- Level Adjustable - Dimensions: 3.6''L x 2.6''W x 1.08''H
- Salon products
- Strollers for twins 2015
- Tool to unscrew stripped screws
- Rolling backpack for elementary school
- Selling snapbacks
- Puppy harness review
- Lifelike baby doll