Simple First Words Let's Talk
By pressing the buttons and matching the sounds to the pictures again and again, children will quickly and easily learn simple first words and develop their speech. Now with even clearer audio!
Busy Noisy Farm: Interactive Children's Sound Book (10 Button Sound)
With the look and feel of a classic children's book, Busy Noisy Farm is a first look and listen around the farm.
As you read the story, you will see picture icons that cue little ones to find the buttons and play the sound effects. Hear 10 different sounds as the farmer rides his tractor around the farm, looking for a missing pig.
Noisy Farm helps to promote matching and fine motor skills, encourages listening skills, and reinforces language and literacy skills.
This 11 x 11 soundbook has a unique wooden overlay on the sound module. The pages are sturdy board book pages to stand up to toddler use! Enjoy the many farm animals in this story, the cow, the horse, the rooster and the ducks!
Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear? sound book (Brown Bear and Friends)
A new edition of this all-time favorite children's tale to delight children and parents alike. Bill Martin's playful story introduces a parade of rowdy zoo animals, all illustrated in Eric Carle's instantly recognisable, clean, crisp style. A perfect addition to this fun, noisy tale is a ten button sound panel. As each new animal appears on the bright, colorful pages, children will love to find, then press the right button to hear the noises that the braying zebra, roaring lion, fluting flamingo and other amazing animals make.
- Priddy Books
VTech Peek & Play Baby Book Toy
The Peek and Play Baby Book by VTech is a real page turner! The soft book pages introduce adorable animals through bold pictures and fun interactive features. The cover has a cute elephant with crinkly ears, and each page plays sing-along songs, sound and phrases. Lift the fabric flaps on the pages for fun peek-a-boo surprises. Press the three fabric buttons to meet friendly characters and learn about animals, colors, objects and play songs. Take the infant book on the go and attach it to car carriers and more using the plastic ring. Its the perfect first book for your baby! Requires 1 AAA battery (battery included for demo purposes only; new battery recommended for regular use). Intended for ages 3 months and up.
- The Peek and Play Baby Book by VTech is a real page turner; 6 soft, interactive book pages introduce animals through bold pictures and fun interactive features
- Pages include fabric flaps that lift up for fun peek-a-boo surprises; three fabric buttons introduce friendly characters, animals, colors, objects and play songs; elephant has crinkly ears and a soft trunk
- Connect the book to car carriers and more for on-the-go fun; connects to the VTech Pack-O-Links for even more fun (sold separately)
- Features 50 playful songs, melodies, sounds and cheerful phrases; light-up music button flashes with the sounds and music
- Requires 1 AAA battery (battery included for demo purposes only; new battery recommended for regular use); intended for ages 3 months and up
Lamaze Peek-A-Boo Forest
Peek-a-Boo Forest is an interactive soft book that allows your little explorer to learn about different animals that live in the forest. Each durable page has soft peek-a-boo flaps that are easy for little fingers to open and close, promoting hand-eye coordination. Bright colors, multiple textures and surprise crinkles encourage exploration.
- Peek-a-boo flaps help develop hand-eye coordination and support fine motor skills
- Six colorful pages feature inspiring rhymes for fun storytime and bonding
- Bright, bold colors and patterns invite baby to focus, stimulating vision
- Reading fosters imagination and the idea of possible worlds.
- Durable cloth pages are made with washable fabrics
First 100 Words Lift-the-Flap: Over 35 Fun Flaps to Lift and Learn
The million-copy bestseller First 100 Words, now with flaps! This must-have for little learners is the ideal tool for teaching new words. There are over 100 eye-catching photographs of food, pets, toys and more that children will recognize from their everyday environment, each with big, bold labels printed underneath. Lift-the-Flaps scattered through add interest and surprises! Lift-the-Flap First 100 Words is a great aid for building vocabulary and teaching sight words.
- Priddy Books
Where Is Baby's Belly Button? A Lift-the-Flap Book
Karen Katz's adorable babies play peekaboo in this delightful interactive book. The sturdy format and easy-to-lift flaps are perfect for parents and children to share.
"Where are Baby's hands? Under the bubbles!"
"Where are baby's eyes? Under her hat!"
- Little Simon
Hoppity Frog: A Slide-and-Seek Book
Kids will love Hoppity Frog--a springtime treat with interactive sliders on each page!
Where is Hoppity Frog? Is he playing in the reeds? No, that's Downy Duckling. Is he paddling through the pond? No, that's Silky Swan! Children will love pushing out the sturdy sliders on each page of this board book until they find Hoppity Frog!
World of Eric Carle, Hear Bear Roar 30 Animal Sound Book - PI Kids (The World of Eric Carle: Play-a-sound)
Your little animal lovers will love hearing the amazing art of Eric Carle come alive! This sound book includes 30 animal themed sound buttons to press and captivating creatures on each page making Hear Bear Roar an amazing and interactive adventure!
This sound book is special because:
- Hands on interaction engages young readers
- Connecting words with pictures builds vocabulary
- Multisensory reading experiences stimulate the imaginations of young readers
- Features the amazing art of Eric Carle, writer and illustrator of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Includes an amazing amount of animals: grizzly bear, deer, fox, wolf, dolphin, lobster, wale, blue jay, bee, owl, seagull, bat, spider, woodpecker, monkey, leopard, goat, eagle, polar bear, penguin, walrus, seal, buffalo, horse, elephant, snake, lion, prairie dog, mouse, and a brown bear
See, Touch, Feel: A First Sensory Book
There's lots for baby to explore in See, Touch, Feel: A First Sensory Book. This sturdy board book, with bright photgraphs of happy babies, is specially designed to stimulate curiosity through sensory play. Each page has a colorful picture activity that invites baby to touch and explore. There are raised textures to feel, finger trails to follow, and a shiny mirror to look in to. Can they follow the swirl on the snail's shell. Can they tap the drum?
As your baby grows, See, Touch, Feel will help your child develop language recognition and motor skills, as they learn to interact with the book in new ways. With lots to explore together, See, Touch, Feel is an ideal first book to share with your baby.
- Toys for three year old boy
- Amp meter
- The best dark rum
- Foil electric razor
- Places to travel in april in the world
- Tool set under 100
- Subs and amps cheap