CANADIAN FINEST Maple Syrup #1 Rated Maple Syrup on Amazon - 100 Pure Certified Organic Maple Syrup from Family Farms in Quebec, Canada - Grade A Dark (Formerly Grade B),16.9 fl oz (500mL)
CANADIAN FINEST: The Best Certified Organic Maple Syrup You've Ever Tasted. 100 Pure From the Tree to Bottle.
Harvested from the iconic snowy woods of Quebec, Canadian Finest is the gold standard of 100 pure certified organic maple syrup. Loaded with antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals - use this healthy and nutritious sweetener often in your tea, coffee, as a sweet topping or a flavourful ingredient in your baking and cooking.
Our premium rich maple syrup is 100 natural with absolutely no chemicals, preservatives or additives. Taste the Canadian difference - undoubtedly unique and the most delicious worldwide.
Canadian Finest is...
World famous 100 organic Maple Syrup imported from family farms in the beautiful snowy forests of Quebec, Canada.
Certified organic with absolutely zero additives or preservatives.
Grade A Dark (Formerly Grade B) Quality: The most desirable as it contains more essential vitamins and minerals than Grade B and isn't bitter and overwhelming like Grade C.
The absolute best replacement for harmful high-fructose corn syrup for your Sunday breakfasts, your baking and cooking, as well as the Master Cleanseâ" diet.
Enjoy the Best Canada Has to Offer. Scroll Up Now and Click the "Add to Cart" Button.
- THE BEST MAPLE SYRUP YOU'VE EVER TASTED - Nothing comes close to maple syrup from Canada, and Canadian Finest is the best of them all. Our Formerly Grade B premium maple syrup is harvested by family farms owned for generations using traditional harvesting methods to guarantee you the richest, most delicious, and healthiest maple syrup you've ever had.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, 100 NATURAL GOODNESS - Canadian Finest is 100 pure, Certified Organic maple syrup that contains no additives, preservatives, or artificial flavours. All the wholesome natural goodness that flows out of the tree is exactly what you get when you use Canadian Finest in your baking and cooking. No compromises, no surprises.
- THE BEST MAPLE SYRUP IN THE WORLD COMES FROM CANADA - When you think of Canada, you probably think of polite people who say "Sorry" for everything, freezing cold winters, hockey, beavers, but most importantly... maple syrup!! Maple syrup is distinctly Canadian and is intertwined in our history, all the way back to our indigenous ancestors hundreds of years ago.
- BEWARE OF LESS EXPENSIVE IMITATORS - When it comes to maple syrup, you get what you pay for. You may have seen less expensive alternatives, but chances are, they are produced in Vermont which isn't nearly as flavourful and pure as Canadian maple syrups. A lower price may also indicate a supplier looking to clear out a burnt batch or last year's batch to avoid disposing of it.
Coombs Family Farms Maple Syrup, Organic, Grade A, Dark Color, Robust Taste, 32 Ounce Jug
USDA organic. For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced 100 pure, great tasting maple syrup by taking special care of our ancient maple trees. The Coombs Commitment: We make 100 pure maple syrup with no artificial flavors, perservatives or dyes; We never over-tap trees; We support the use of health spouts for tree friendly tapping; We never use pesticides in our tree farm; Our grading standards are never compromised for short-term gain. Nurturing the forest for 7 generations. Certified Organic by QAI. Products of USA and Canada.
- One, 32-ounce jug
- Premium Grade B maple syrup
- Certified Kosher; certified organic by QAI
- No artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes
- Winner of the National Certificate of Distinction for Taste Award from the American Tasting Institute
- All Syrup is now Grade A but you still get that same robust flavor in a BPA Free Plastic Jug.Coombs family has farmed and harvested without pesticides and chemicals, making organic maple healthier
- Certified organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Award Winning Escuminac Unblended Maple Syrup Canadian Grade A - Extra Rare - Pure Organic Single Forest - Smooth Velvety 16.9 fl oz (500ml) - Pancakes, Desserts And Drinks - Easter Gift
100 Organic, unblended and single forest, gluten-free and vegan. This delicious 100 organic maple syrup is produced exclusively with sap harvested during the first days of the run making it extra rare. An exceptional syrup with a smooth, velvety texture. It is light in the mouth, featuring a subtle caramel and honeysuckle bouquet with a hint of cinnamon and a lingering flavour. Escuminac produces premium-quality syrup with a profound respect for the environment. Organic maple syrup is the outcome of rigorous management practices in the sugar bush. Other species of trees are left in the woods and the only authorized soil-improvers are wood ash, agricultural lime and certain natural fertilizers. In 2003, the business was certified organic by EcoCert Canada, a sustainable environment certification body accredited by the USDA to grant organic certification. on body accredited by the USDA to grant organic certification. Used by renowned chefs from 3 star Michelin guide rated restaurants in France. Was awarded a star at the prestigious Great Taste Award in the UK in 2017. Silver medalist 2017 "La grande Sève" contest.
- 100 Pure Unblended Canadian maple syrup (Grade A). Escuminac extra rare maple syrup is produced in very small quantities. Golden in color, it is the mildest in our range. This pure maple syrup is produced exclusively with sap harvested during the first days of the run. Exceptional syrup with a smooth, velvety texture. It is light in the mouth, featuring a subtle caramel and honeysuckle bouquet with a hint of cinnamon and a lingering flavour.
- 100 traceable from forest to plate (Single Forest). Gluten free and vegan Gluten free and vegan, 100 certified USDA Organic, Canada Organic NO additives, NO preservatives, NO artificial flavours. An absolute unforgettable taste!
- Brilliantly designed modern glass bottle (see images), this is NOT your typical beige maple syrup plastic jug...
- A great gift idea for friends and family. Give the gift of maple syrup for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and Christmas.
- Grade a maple syrup from Quebec, Canada. Great as a pancake syrup, on desserts and in drinks.
Pure, Organic Canadian Maple Syrup 250ml bottle, All-Natural, Grade-A Light Amber Delicious Sweetness No Preservatives, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly
Add a tasty touch to your pancakes or sweet treats with pure, organic Canadian Maple Syrup from Tristan Foods.
Looking to add a sugary, delicious touch to your morning breakfast? Want to add a little sweetness to your favorite afternoon dessert? Then reach for a bottle of Tristan Foods Organic Canadian Maple Syrup crafted with all-natural ingredients for a pure, unmatched taste you won't find anywhere else! Made in Canada, our organic maple syrup is free of preservatives, artificial flavors and additives to ensure every batch is absolutely perfect. And because it's kosher and vegan friendly, it's the best maple syrup for every kitchen!
- Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- Pure, All-Natural Ingredients
- Free of Preservatives, Additives and Artificial Flavors
- Vegan Friendly, Kosher
- Family Owned and Operated
- Made in Canada
Click 'Add to Cart' above to get this premium Canadian maple syrup crafted with all-natural, organic ingredients.
- Naturally Delicious - This Grade-A Light Amber maple syrup is perfect for pancakes, waffles, desserts, drinks and all your favorite sweet treats with a smooth, natural flavor.
- Pure, Organic Quality - A family owned-and-operated brand, our Canadian organic maple syrup is free of additives, preservatives and artificial flavors.
- Vegan Friendly - Kosher and organic syrup is completely naturally and totally delicious, making it great for kids, adults and special dietary needs.
- Resealable Freshness - Unlike most Canadian maple syrup brands, our glass bottles can be resealed tight to ensure a fresh, sweet taste every time it's opened.
- Canadian Made Quality - Every bottle of our organic pure maple syrup is crafted in Canada to ensure you get the best maple syrup available.
Award Winning Escuminac Unblended Maple Syrup Family Size 1 Liter - Canadian Grade A - Dark Robust Taste - Pure Organic Single Forest - 33.8 fl oz (1L) (Late Harvest - dark strong taste)
100 pure, unblended, single forest, organic, gluten free and vegan. Intensely dark, it is purely delicious. This is the perfect family size. With its suggestion of rye, caramel and roasted sugar, it is perfect for your recipes; use it in simmered dishes, pastries or to spice up your salad dressings. Escuminac produces premium quality syrup with a profound respect for the environment. Organic maple syrup is the outcome of rigorous management practices in the sugar bush. Other species of trees are left in the woods and the only authorized soil-improvers are wood ash, agricultural lime and certain natural fertilizers. In 2003, the business was certified organic by EcoCert Canada, a sustainable environment certification body accredited by the USDA to grant organic certification. Used by renowned chefs from 3 star Michelin guide rated restaurants in France. Was awarded a star at the prestigious Great Taste Award in the UK in 2017. Silver medalist 2017 "La grande Sève" contest.
- 100 Pure Unblended Canadian maple syrup (Grade A). Escuminac great harvest amber maple syrup is the most popular in our range. This is an incredibly refined and rich pure maple syrup; its aromatic profile brings to mind warm buttered brown sugar, date purée, English toffee and green anise. Un grand cru! This is the serious stuff, ideal for hearty recipes and tangy cocktails with a barrel-matured eau-de-vie base (bourbon, cognac, scotch, etc.).
- Family size jug, 34 Fl Oz (1 litre) of 100 pure Canadian maple syrup, perfect for restaurants and chefs
- 100 traceable from forest to plate. Gluten free and vegan, 100 certified USDA Organic, Canada Organic NO additives, NO preservatives, NO artificial flavours. An absolute unforgettable taste!
- Grade A maple syrup from Quebec, Canada. Great as a pancake syrup, on desserts and in drinks.
- Equivalent of 2 bottles of our Award Winning Escuminac Canadian Maple Syrup Grade A - Dark 1 liter format
Organic Maple Syrup - 32 Oz. Jug - 100 Pure Canadian Maple Syrup - Small Family Farm Sourced - Grade A: Amber Rich Taste - Non-GMO, Healthy and Gluten-Free
100 Pure Organic Maple Syrup from Canada
Nothing compares to the delicious "home sweet home!" taste of genuine Canadian maple syrup:
- 100 pure, certified organic Canadian maple syrup
- Grade A: Amber Rich Taste - Non-GMO, and gluten-free
- 32 oz. BPA-free jug
Originally graded as "Grade A: Amber Rich Taste" or "Grade B" under previous maple syrup grading system.
So Tasty, So Versatile
Of course use Canadian Maple Farms Organic Maple Syrup with pancakes, waffles, French toast and breakfast treats. Drizzle onto yogurt, fruits and cheeses, ice cream. Perfect for barbecue sauces and glazes. A wonderful sweetener for baking and recipes. Genuine maple syrup from Canada is a wonderful, natural, and healthy sweetener.
Organic Maple Syrup by Canadian Maple Farms is non-GMO, and gluten-free. We are committed to your health, happiness, and satisfaction.
The Canadian Maple Farms Difference
Canadian Maple Farms is a small maple syrup producer in Quebec. We've been sourcing from local farms for over a century. Springtime is harvest time for our syrup: sap from local sugar maple trees is harvested, collected, and transformed into delicious, authentic Canadian maple syrup.
Home-style taste and authentic Canadian syrup goodness! Support small farms and organic foods, it's the best quality and it's the right thing to do.
From Our Families to Yours
Canadian Maple Farms Organic Maple Syrup is made with love and a passion to share an authentic Canadian tradition with the world. We love our maple syrup and we know you'll love it too! Support our small Canadian farms and you'll taste the difference. Check before you buy, make sure you're getting authentic Canadian maple syrup (known as the world's best) and from small farms committed to quality.
- TASTE YOU WILL LOVE - Delicious and wonderful genuine organic maple syrup, with a rich and authentic taste, delightful sweetness, silky texture, and perfect thickness
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR - Deep, rich, authentic maple syrup flavor, perfect for pancakes, waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, BBQ sauces, glazes, baking, ice cream, desserts, and much more
- AUTHENTIC TASTE - Genuineand natural maple syrup from Canadian, sourced from small local farms that have produced maple syrup for over a century; this is the best maple syrup you can buy
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY - Our Canadian maple syrup is non-GMO, and gluten-free; high quality local sourcing, we are committed to your health and satisfaction
- BEST VALUE - Natural Canadian maple syrup, 32 oz. BPA-free jug;
Butternut Mountain Farm 100 Pure Organic Maple Syrup From Vermont, Grade A (Prev. Grade B), Dark Color, Robust Taste, All Natural, Easy Squeeze, 12 Fl Oz
The Marvin family has been deeply involved in the science, art and practice of maple sugaring and the Vermont Maple Industry since the 1940s. A legacy and heritage were proud to carry forward as the next generation. Our story has become greater than that of just our own family. It extends to all those with whom we work the sugar makers that supply us, the customers whom we supply, and the Butternut Mountain Farm crew. Their stories are the story of Butternut Mountain Farm and were grateful for all that theyve done to help to make us who we are.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: The darker the syrup, the stronger the flavor. Our Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste maple syrup is the darkest grade available, providing a strong and hearty maple flavor. Great for all around use including table top and cooking.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: At Butternut Mountain Farm we are committed to giving you 100 pure Vermont maple syrup. The farmers with whom we work with understand maple and share our commitment to maintaining the health and sustainability of our forests.
- QUALITY STORY: Our pure maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure the product you receive is of the highest quality. With our strict quality standards, we can trace every drop of syrup from farm to table
- PACKAGING BENEFITS: BPA-free easy squeeze bottle with silicon valve prevents drips and dribbles. Fridge door friendly, takes up less space.
- OTHER USES: Use in coffee/tea, cocktails or over cereal, fruit, yogurt or pudding. Add to baked beans, apple pies, pickles and stir fries. Makes a delicious marinade or sauce. Great as a gift.
- Squeeze a little bit of extra goodness into your day with our new squeeze bottle
NOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup,Grade A Amber Color, 32-Ounce
Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B). Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, AMBER MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- PURE, RICH TASTE: Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup has a lighter, more delicate flavor than Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B).
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Paleo Friendly, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Low Sodium
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Maple Pantry Pure Organic maple syrup 32 oz Grade A Dark Robust Formerly Grade B
Pure Organic Maple syrup Grade A Dark Color Robust Taste formerly grade b 32 oz Maple is nature's purest sweetener. Nothing is added. No preservatives. No artificial colors or flavors. Maple syrup is one simple ingredient that is filled with essential nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants, and is the only sweetener that delivers manganese, vitamin B2, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and potassium in every drop. What is Pure Maple Syrup? Pure maple syrup comes from trees, not cornfields. The mighty maple - a tree indigenous to North America that boasts dramatic fall color and sports that iconic leaf - is the source of this sweet elixir. Each spring "maple sugar makers" head out to the native woods of eastern North America to collect the maple tree's sap. Through a careful process of collection, concentration and boiling, the sap is transformed into the richly flavored amber colored syrup of which we are all so fond - 100 pure maple syrup. Through our commitment to careful stewardship, we can harvest sap from the same trees for centuries without diminishing the resource. Pure maple contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. It is just one simple ingredient with nothing added. Pure maple syrup is entirely natural and essentially wild - a thoroughly wholesome sweetener straight from the forest to your table. we are committed to the natural sweetness, flavor nuances, and versatility of maple syrup. Our maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure that the product you receive is of the highest quality.
- Our Grade A Amber Color Rich Taste syrup provides a naturally sweet, rich and smooth taste. A pronounced maple flavor makes Amber Rich maple syrup a favorite for table and all around use.
- we are committed to giving you 100 pure maple syrup. The farmers with whom we work with understand maple and share our commitment to maintaining the health and sustainability of our forests.
- Our pure maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure the product you receive is of the highest quality.
- Easy-open, easy-pour, jugs are tamper-evident with an inner seal. They ship well, so they make excellent gifts. Syrup stored in BPA-free plastic jugs retains its natural flavor better than tin containers.
- Use in coffee/tea, cocktails or over cereal, fruit, yogurt or pudding. Add to baked beans, apple pies, pickles and stir fries. Makes a delicious marinade or sauce. Great as a gift.
Pure Vermont Maple Syrup - One Pint Jug (16 oz) - Grade A Amber Rich - Barred Woods Maple
- Grade A Amber Rich Vermont Maple Syrup. Perfect with your pancakes, oatmeal, yogurt, cocktails and much more.
- Best Tasting 100 Pure Vermont Maple Syrup produced in small batches with utmost attention to quality and purity.
- Nothing added, all natural.
- We manage our sugar maple forest for sustainability and conservation. Many of our trees have been tapped for over 100 years and we want to ensure they'll be around for another 100!
- Packaged in FDA approved plastic jugs with tamper proof caps.
- Thank You for your purchase. Make Wise Choices, Buy Barred Woods Maple Products !
- Best Tasting, All Natural 100 Pure Vermont Maple Syrup. Healthy and Delicious!
- Straight from the Producer - From Our Trees to Your Table
- From the Heart of Maple Syrup Country in Northern Vermont
- One Pint Maple Syrup (16 ounces) - Great on Pancakes
- Mens soccer cleats
- Makeup ideas
- Shower head water filter
- Vacuum cleaner under 50
- Body shower gel
- Rated snowthrower
- Hair products for mens wavy hair