Rockville dB13 3000 Watt Peak / 750w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier
The dB13 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output, 1,500 watts RMS output, and 750 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 . The dB13 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 80 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 750 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB13 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
- Includes:Amplifier, Bass Remote, Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB13 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 distortion). 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 80 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 14.7.
Skar Audio RP-3500.1D Monoblock 3500-Watt Class D MOSFET Subwoofer Amplifier
Skar Audio engineered the RP-3500.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-3500.1D. This amplifier is competition grade and for the most serious audiophiles seeking extreme levels of power output.
The RP-3500.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 3,500 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 5,500 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most affordable and powerful competition grade monoblocks on the market when priced per watt, and will exceed your expectations when you hear it bring your subwoofers alive.
Furthermore, the oversized 1/0-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, bass EQ (0-9 dB), subsonic filter (10-50 Hz), low-pass filter (35-250 Hz), and phase filter (0-180 Degrees).
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle. Present on the RP-3500.1D as well are both input and output RCA connections, allowing the source signal to be daisy chained between multiple amplifiers. The RP-3500.1D is also strappable, featuring an output master/slave input switch.
- MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Max Power at 1 Ohm: 5,500 Watts
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 3,500 Watts
- Class D Circuitry, Stable at 1 ohm
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
BOSS Audio Elite R1004 4 Channel Car Amplifier 400 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Great for Car Speakers and Car Stereo
Power up your music on the trails with the Boss Audio Riot R1004 4 Channel Class A/B Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 400 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your music in gear. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking for enhanced sound and performance for their system at an affordable price. Get better sound with the Boss Audio R1004. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 100 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms
- CLASS A/B TOPOLOGY: Class 'A' amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class 'B' amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- FULL RANGE: With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- VARIABLE GAIN CONTROL: The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- LOW / HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- OTHER SPECS: Dimensions - Depth 7.8" x Width 9" x Height 2", Weight - 3.1 lbs.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
BOSS Audio AR4000D Armor 4000 Watt, 1, 2, 4 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Kick your Bass into high gear with the Boss Audio Armor AR4000D Class D Monoblock Amplifier. This powerful 1-Ohm stable Amplifier features 4000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your tunes rocking. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Subsonic Filter. Maximize the Bass with the Remote Subwoofer Control. For double the performance and power, strap on another AR4000D for a total power of 8,000 Watts @2-Ohms. The Armor Series of Amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience. Give power to your playlists with the Boss Audio AR4000D. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 4000 Watts Max x 1 @1-Ohm, 2000 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms
- CLASS D: Power loss is significantly reduced making the amplifier highly efficient. Excess energy is stored until it's needed instead of being converted into heat. Reduction in size/weight, reduced power waste, smaller heat sink, compact circuitry
- 1 OHM STABLE: Able to continuously power loads of 1 Ohm without encountering difficulties such as overheating. Typically made to power up subwoofers that demand the heavier power load requirements to be able to perform the way they were made to
- STRAPPING CAPABLE: You are able to strap TWO AR4000D amplifiers and double the power that is being sent to your subwoofer(s). You now have the ability to connect more subwoofers to take advantage of the extra power
- VARIABLE SUBSONIC FILTER: To prevent your subwoofer(s) from bottoming out, the variable subsonic filter filters out frequencies below the subwoofer(s) specified low frequency limits and allows the driver to reach a maximum safe excursion
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- DIMENSIONS: The AR4000D is 14.3 inches in Depth, 6.5 inches in Width and 2.8 inches in Height
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.Com
BOSS Audio AR1500M Car Amplifier 1500 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Monoblock, MOSFET Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control
Take your audio power up a notch with the Boss Audio Armor AR1500M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to kick start your music. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Max out the Bass range and rock your vehicle with the Remote Subwoofer Control. The Armor Series of Amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience. Boost your music's Bass with the Boss Audio AR1500M
For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX Power Output of 750 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the AR1500M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the AR1500M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- SWITCHABLE BASS BOOST: Switchable Bass Boost allows you to boost the low bass 18db.
- DIMENSIONS: The AR1500M is 10.3 inches in Depth, 6.5 inches in Width and 2.6 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its' slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
New Rockville RXM8BTW 8 Channel 1500 Watt Marine/Boat Amplifier Amp w/Bluetooth
Rockville RXM8BT Marine 8 Channel Digital Class D Power Amplifier with Bluetooth Wireless Integration.
The Rockville Proton Series Marine amplifiers are engineered with advanced technologies. These amps are a full solution to your marine audio needs. Gone are the old days where people bring CD's on their boat or listen to FM radio that cuts in and out. Gone are the days where you need a receiver and multiple amplifiers to power your speakers. Gone are the days where you have wires running throughout your boat. Welcome to the marine system of the future! The Rockville RXM8BT will change your life! This is an 8 channel amplifier with Bluetooth built in! The Bluetooth will allow you to stream music wirelessly from a Bluetooth enabled MP3 player or smartphone. Of course the RXM8BT features ""zero noise"" RCA differential preamp inputs and preamp outputs for system expansion. This means you can connect any audio device through the RCA input. But it's the high quality Bluetooth that will blow you away. It offers advanced streaming from almost any music device. Now you can easily play your iTunes, Pandora, Rhapsody and Spotify directly from your smart phone directly to all 8 channels of your amplifier. Even more importantly though, is the capability of the 8 channel amplifier. We feel this is the best marine amplifier on the market even if it did not have the Bluetooth capability which it has. It offers more system flexibility and more power than anything even remotely close to this price. I almost forgot to mention how good the sound quality is.
The Rockville Proton Series Marine amplifiers utilize Texas Instruments patented switching technology to deliver class-leading sonic performance and extremely high power from what seems like an impossibly miniature package. The Proton Series' dimensions are made possible by its outstanding efficient class D design which is over 90efficient.
- Rockville RXM8BTW 8 Channel 1500 Watt Marine Amplifier W/Bluetooth White
- Compact design and extremely high power (Do not be fooled by the compact size; this amp is a beast!!!)
- 1500 Watts Peak System Power
- 750 Watts RMS System Power
- RMS Power Output at 4 Ohms: 65 Watts x 8 Channels CEA Rated
Rockford Fosgate TM400X4ad Power Marine 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
Rockford- power Series marine amplifier, manufacturer's part number TM400X4AD, 400 Watt class-ad 4-channel amplifier, with high efficiency class-ad technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications. Rockford Fossae marine amplifiers are designed to weather the toughest environments while keeping the boat Rockin'. Rockford Fossae marine Amps conform to protection standards, so they will continue delivering power needed for a fun day on the water. The TM400X4AD is a 400 Watt 4-channel amplifier with high efficiency class-ad technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications. The power TM400X4AD 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fossae proprietary class-ad technology, featuring constant power to produce the same output at both 4-ohm and 2-ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle Integration Enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. Input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced Induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier. Features: Rockford Fossae proprietary class-ad technology 4/2 ohm multi-impedance constant power differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature 8 AWG power/ground connector W/upgraded RCA connectors remote-out feature when using high level inputs 2/4 channel input switch 4 ohm bridged capable C.L.E.A.N. Input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs top mounted controls dual fan cooled Real time thermal Sensing dual extruded heat sinks discrete surface mount technology marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards 2 years standard warranty
- Our compact (1.6" x 4.3" x 8.3") Power Marine TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier produces more power per square inch than any other model we make with 400 Watts of POWER
- Proprietary Constant Power amps are the most powerful on the market, delivering up to 25 more power across all impedance loads (100 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm or 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm or 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged)
- Built on Rockford Fosgate's proprietary Class-AD technology and Element Ready protecting against dust, UV, and corrosion, making it perfect for motorsport and marine applications
- High-level auto turn-on, CLEAN circuit input/output clip detection, On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost @ 45Hz and 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover make TM400X4ad an impressive POWER house
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality insures that the TM400X4ad will handle everything you throw at it! Full 2-year parts and labor warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1000X5 1000 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier
The Punch P1000X5 is an ultra-efficient 5-channel amplifier capable of running your entire system without excessive drain on your charging system. The P1000X5 is perfect for running a front/rear system and a dedicated subwoofer.
- 1000 Watt, 5-Channel
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Frequency Response: Front/Rear: 20Hz - 20kHz /-3dB, Sub: 20Hz - 500Hz /-3dB
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost @ 45Hz.
Rockford Fosgate T400X4ad Power 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
Compact 4-Channel car amplifier -100 Watts RMS x 4 class the added amplifier design constant power technology maintains full Output power despite impedance changes Clean. Gain setup system includes clip lights and test tone CD differential Input circuitry helps eliminate hum
- Our ultra-compact (1.6" x 4.3" x 8.3") Power T400X4ad 4-channel amplifier produces more power per square inch than any other model we make with 400 Watts of POWER
- Proprietary Constant Power amps are the most powerful on the market, delivering up to 25 more power across all impedance loads (100 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm or 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm or 200 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged)
- Proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm, making it perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, motorcycles, and side-by-side UTVs
- High-level auto turn-on, CLEAN circuit input/output clip detection, On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost @ 45Hz and 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover make T400X4ad an impressive POWER house
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality insures that the T400X4ad will handle everything you throw at it! Full 2-year parts and labor warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
Rockville USS8 8" 600w Slim Under-Seat Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer SubAmp Kit
The USS8 is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a ton of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.9" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is easy and clean. This is a true all in one subwoofer system with the sub in the enclosure, and a top of the line amp built in.
Rockville USS8 8" 600w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
600 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS
Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
PWM MOSFET Power Supply
Low Level RCA Input
High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
Adjustable Input Sensitivity
Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
Green Power/Red Protect LED
Phase Switch: 0 or 180
Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
Subsonic Filter: 20Hz 50Hz
THD < 0.15
Subwoofer Level Remote Control
Fuse Rating: Single 20A
Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
(1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100 Copper RCA Cable
17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
7 Split Tube Loom
Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100 improved flexibility
PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Rockville USS8 8" 600w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. 600 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input.
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0 or 180. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz. THD < 0.15. Subwoofer Level Remote Control . Fuse Rating: Single 20A.
- We wanted to truly make installation a breeze so we designed this unit with the user in mind from start to finish. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100 Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable.
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets . Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100 improved flexibility . PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range
- Simple sewing machine
- Lightweight strollers 2015
- Drugstore shampoo for normal hair
- Golf glove 2016
- How to get out a stuck screw
- Trail cameras for the price
- Over the counter microwaves