Fodor's Oregon (Full-color Travel Guide)
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Gorgeous scenery, hip cities, and a growing wine and craft beer scene make Oregon one of the top destinations for adventure and culture lovers alike. With Fodor's Oregon, travelers can successfully navigate the Pacific Coast's beautiful beaches and Portland's unique neighborhoods, while also enjoying Willamette's wineries and the hiking opportunities of the Cascade Mountain range.
This travel guide includes:
Dozens of full-color maps
Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
In-depth breakout features on Whale-Watching in the Pacific Northwest and Wine Tasting in the Willamette Valley
Major sights such as Crater Lake National Park, Oregon Zoo and Lan Su Chinese Garden
Coverage of Portland, the Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Eugene, Ashford, Bend, Columbia River Gorge, Mt.Hood, Central Oregon, Crater Lake National Park, Southern Oregon, and Eastern Oregon
Planning to visit more of the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's travel guide to the Pacific Northwest with Oregon, Washington & Vancouver.
Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce, Net 8 fl oz.
Not your usual hot sauce!!! Our flagship sauce features a unique Caribbean meets Tex-Mex flavor and just enough heat to slap the sass outta your mouth. Its a versatile table sauce that adds a special something to dang near anything, and works as a marinade too! Ingredients include flavorful habanero peppers and roasted tomatoes. Great as a sauce, marinade or holistic cure all. Dump on Everything, the Secret Aardvark compels you!!!!!!
- FLAVOR - A unique Caribbean/Tex-Mex hybrid made with flavorful habanero peppers and roasted tomatoes. Great as a sauce, marinade or holistic cure all.
- HEAT LEVEL - Medium; Secret Aardvark is a flavorful sauce made in Portland, Oregon. White wine vinegar gives it a unique tang.
- SEASONING - You'll want to use it on everything, so be careful if you only get one bottle. Try it on chicken wings or pizza.
- INGREDIENTS - White Wine Vinegar, Roasted Tomatoes, Habanero Peppers, Onion, Carrot, Sugar, Prepared Mustard, Water, Kosher Salt, Cornstarch, Herbs and Spices.
- All Natural, Non-GMO, 0 Calories, 0 Fat, 0 Carbs, 0 Sugar, vegetarian and vegan.
33 Books Co.: 33 Bottles Of White Wine, Wine Tasting Journal, 3.5x5 Inch, 100 Recycled Paper, Soy-Based Ink
33 Books Co. brings you 33 Bottles of Wine Limited White Wine Edition, a 3.5X5 journal perfect for keeping track of every corked masterpiece to reach your palette. Inside you'll find a flavor wheel used to rate the various qualities and taste sensations you experience, allowing you to record your personal interpretation of 33 different wines. 33 Books are made with 100 recycled papers. Ink is US-grown soy-based from Portland, Oregon and seasoned with a small amount of raw milk - there's even a little bit of real white wine in the print!
- Part of the creative series from 33 Books Co.
- Convenient pocket-sized 3.5X5 inch booklet
- Record your tasting notes
- Flavor wheel on each page to rate quality
- Made in the USA using recycled material
Around the World in 80 Food Trucks (Lonely Planet)
Hey, what would you like today?
Lonely Planet has taken to the streets to bring you 80 fast, fresh and mouthwatering recipes from the most exciting chefs on four wheels. From sea bass ceviche and Lebanese msakhan to old-fashioned American peach cake, discover how to cook some of the worlds most crowd-pleasing dishes, meet the chefs and hear the stories behind their passion projects.
Run by passionate foodies, food trucks have nailed the delicate balance of merging the methods and flavours inspired by personal travels and experiences with family recipes, immigrant influences and local ingredients all the while celebrating sustainable and seasonal local produce.
Starting up and running a food truck is a vehicle for expression and experimentation, a way to serve food thats both personal to the cooks and popular with the crowd. After all, food trucks park where the people are no booking or dress code required.
Inside Around the World in 80 Food Trucks, youll find out how to recreate chicken and waffles from Nashville; Indian sliders from Melbourne; paneer poutine from Berlin; spicy lamb samosas from Killary, mollete of roasted pork from Gijón; San Francisco langoustine rolls; and burgers, shrimp and breakfast sandwiches from Cape Town, Bogotá and beyond.
Features food trucks from:
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- The Gold Coast
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the worlds number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, weve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. Youll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
Kicking Horse Coffee, Decaf, Swiss Water Process, Medium/Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 2.2 lb - Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
Swiss Water Process. A decaffeinated coffee should be exactly like every other one of our blends: deep, dark and delicious. And that's what this is, a tip-top taste with a mellow finish. Enjoy!
- DARK ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Swiss Water Process. Decaffeinated coffee should be exactly like every other one of our blends: deep, dark and delicious. Tip-top taste with a mellow finish.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Roasted hazelnuts, chocolaty balanced body and a long lasting finish. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, espresso and cold brew.
- ORIGIN CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It's all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
Cocktail Journal with Blank Pages - Create Your Own Custom Mixed Drink Recipe Book or Drink Notebook and Record the Best Craft Cocktails
This 9.5" x 7" Drink diary boasts plenty of room (192 pages) to jot down all you need to make the perfect drinks (satin bookmark included). PU leather soft offers a debossed, letterpress COCKTAILS on the cover, adding a pleasing aesthetic to your bar or bookshelf. Fitting in nicely between Death & Co., Liquid Intelligence, The Drunken Botanist, or any other cocktail book in your library. Whether your fancy is Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, easy or complex drinks, frozen or blended cocktails, fill the journal with YOUR favorite recipes. Whether your drink calls for a cocktail mixing glass with a bar spoon, or a stainless steel cocktail shaker, jot it down. Note how to serve: in a old fashioned, crystal, tiki, martini, collins, rocks, or coupe glass; with an ice sphere or crushed. Note specific types of bitters from that shop in Portland; Whiskey or even wine tasting notes, ideas and drawings of the bar you've thought about opening - the possibilities are endless. Get the cocktail aficionado in your life a gift they'll surely love. An excellent choice for bartenders or as a housewarming, Christmas, Father's Day, or birthday gift.
- KEEP A JOURNAL OF YOUR COCKTAIL JOURNEY - Catalog your favorite recipes, note techniques learned, which tools work and which don't, remember the best bars and bartenders. Blank, dotted pages allows for complete freedom in customization.
- SIZE: 9.5" x 7" Pages: 192 - Don't be limited by a rigid template for keeping recipes. We know you like to draw your pineapple instead of write it.
- PU LEATHER COVER & LETTERPRESS DETAIL - We wouldn't insult your bar or bookshelf by creating something that doesn't look good.
- LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD - Note cocktail recipes, glassware type, preparation method, shaken or stirred, created by, etc. Whether your fancy is Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Tequila, easy or complex drinks, frozen or blended cocktails, fill the journal with YOUR favorite recipes. Note specific types of bitters, where to buy, whiskey tasting notes, ideas and drawings of the bar you've thought about opening - the possibilities are endless.
Portland Shadow Jute Burlap Wine Drawstring Bag Wine Sack Natural
Tote your wine with our custome Style In Print Designs! Make your wine gifts better with a Burlap drawstring wine bag. Add a personal touch to a house warming, New Year's party or a romantic evening for two.
- ADDS SOME PIZZAZE TO YOUR GIFT: Our 100 cotton, burlap wine sac will be the talk the party and a welcomed twist to a traditional gift. Buy many to use as creative packaging for your homemade wine, or buy a few to give as hostess gifts. Use them to wrap bottles of wine as wedding party favors . The opportunities are endless.
- PERFECT WINE BAG: The 100 cotton canvas wine bag dimesions are 6.5"Wx 14"H perfect to hold from pinot noir to riesling bottles. The canvas texture will add a country sensation that will make it look like the bottle come directly from the vineyard. Not only you can use it to hold your wine bottles, you can use it to hold spirits drinks.
- HIGH QUALITY PRINT: Printed in the USA. Professional quality UV-resistant inks. Pigment-based and designed to last. Printed artwork looks absolutely stunning with brilliant finish. Print quality doesn't get any better than this! Professional quality printing provides stunning detail and rich, lifelike colors. All prints are made in our labs in Tampa, Florida.
- GOING GREEN: Perfect as a reusable wine holder bag perfect for beach occasions and picnic plans. Enjoy your drinks with style while reducing your carbon footprint with this burlap bag.
- BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT: All Style in Print Products are printed in and shipped from the USA. Be aware of counterfeit sellers with inferior products. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.
Keep Portland Weird T-Shirt Funny Gift Road Trip Oregon
You have to love how weird Portland is, right? This shirt will show everyone you are down for a Road Trip through Oregon's quirkiest city. Or maybe you live there and want to represent your hometown. Either way this is the shirt for you. Also makes a sweet gift for the Oregonian in your life. This would be an awesome garment to wear to a brewery while drinking your favorite craft brew or at a wine tasting event or just getting weird in a park!
- Great gift for anyone who loves Portland, Oregon, being weird, or any crazy Oregonian! Portland is a beautiful place to find adventure. From the mountains to the river front there is ample room for hiking, biking and other outdoor activities.
- Funny Road Trip, family vacation, or BBQ shirt. Wear to a brewery while drinking your favorite craft brew or at a wine tasting event or just getting weird in a park! There is always weird stuff happening in Portlandia!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce (2-Pack)
Our flagship sauce features a unique "Caribbean meets Tex-Mex" flavor and just enough heat to slap the sass outta your mouth. It's a versatile table sauce that adds a special something to dang near anything, and works as a marinade too!
- FLAVOR - Not your usual hot sauce!! A unique Caribbean/Tex-Mex hybrid made with flavorful habanero peppers and roasted tomatoes. Great as a sauce, marinade or holistic cure all. "Dump on Everything," the Secret Aardvark compels you!
- SEASONING - You'll want to use it on everything, so be careful if you only get one bottle. Try it on chicken wings or pizza
- HEAT LEVEL - Medium; The flavor that kicks you in the mouth Secret Aardvark is a flavorful sauce made in Portland, Oregon. White wine vinegar gives it a unique tang.
- INGREDIENTS - White Wine Vinegar, Roasted Tomatoes, Habanero Peppers, Onion, Carrot, Sugar, Prepared Mustard, Water, Kosher Salt, Cornstarch, Herbs, and Spices
- Non-GMO, all natural, vegetarian and vegan.
My Beer Year: Adventures with Hop Farmers, Craft Brewers, Chefs, Beer Sommeliers, and Fanatical Drinkers as a Beer Master in Training
A love note to beer--appreciating the history, craftsmanship, and taste of craft beer as told by a woman striving for beer-expert status.
As a journalist spurred by curiosity and thirst, Lucy Burningham made it her career to write about craft beer, traveling to hop farms, attending rare beer tasting parties, and visiting as many taprooms, breweries, and festivals as possible. With this as her introduction, Lucy decided to take her relationship with beer to the next level: to become a certified beer expert. As Lucy studies and sips her way to becoming a Certified Cicerone, she meets an eclectic cast of characters, including brewers, hop farmers, beer sommeliers, pub owners, and fanatical beer drinkers. Her journey into the world of beer is by turns educational, social, and personaljust as enjoying a good beer should be.
- Roost Books
- Bbq in lockhart
- Skin tightening lotion
- Lg tvs at best buy
- Amplifier for outdoor speakers
- Hair removal cream for sensitive skin bikini line
- The best modem router for comcast
- Brand of yoga pants