Telescope, Travel Scope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refractor Telescope for Kids Beginners - Portable Travel Telescope with Carry Bag, Smartphone Adapter and Bluetooth Camera Remote
Gskyer 70mm Astronomical Refractor Telescope
This 70x400mm refractor telescope can be a good observation of celestial bodies and terrestrial objects - best for viewing lunar and planetary. Featuring all coated glass optical components, the travel scope provides clean, crisp views. Developed with the traveler in mind, this travel scope features a compact and portable design perfect for the on-the-go sky gazer.
Objective Lens: 70mm(2.75")
Focal Length: 400mm(f/5.7)
Eyepiece: Low: 25mm(16X), High:10mm(40X)
Barlow lens: 3X
Max Magnification: 120X
Finderscope: 524 with cross-hair lines
Zenith Mirrors: 48Erecting BAK4 prism
Tripod: 65cm(31.5") height adjustable Aluminum tripod
If it shows a blurred picture, please adjust focus using focus wheel.
When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature of the product is the same as the outdoor temperature, the performance will be better.
Avoid accidentally taking the telescope into a larger temperature difference environment because the moisture in the air will condense on the objective.
NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun!
- High Quality Optics 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars,to view moon planets.
- High Magnification Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens. Eyepiece1: 25mm(16X), Eyepiece2: 10mm(40X). 3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5x24 finderscope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Bluetooth Control Free includes one smartphone adapter and one bluetooth camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod and Carry Bag This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
- Satisfaction Warranty 1-year warranty and lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you.
Sega Toys Homestar Flux (Satin Black) Home Planetarium Star Projector
Finally something is happening in our living room since the big bang!
FLUX is our most powerful and most advanced star projector available to date. Space travel has become obsolete since you can now simply bring 60,000 stars to your room by pushing a single button.
Sega Homestar Flux Features
Advanced optics multilevel glass lenses project brilliant
Custom 5 watt warm white LEDs enhance view
Silent relaxing disc rotation
USB cable enabling wall plug or wall plug free power bank operation
Perfectly smooth focus dial
Advanced shooting star
Beautiful packaging (gifting & storage)
30 star discs & all new scenic discs available for purchase
Satin black finish with indicated lunar crater
Imagine watching the stars while sitting comfortably on the couch or lying in bed. With the Homestar Flux Planetarium, this dream becomes reality in its best possible way. Glass lenses project an amazingly accurate sky with 60,000 high-definition stars onto the ceiling or wall. Rotational movement is possible allowing you to observe the night sky as it is visible to us. With the "shooting star" function you can even dream beyond! Projection angle and focus are adjustable and a convenient timer is used to automatically turn it off.
More than 30 optional star discs and all new scenic disc motives available for purchase.
Project onto high and low ceilings or walls (4'7" to 8'10")
Includes: Sega Homestar Flux Planetarium Star Projector, two star discs (northern hemisphere with and without constellations), USB cable & wall plug, manual English German Chinese, sky map of northern and southern hemisphere, stylish box for gifting & storage
Packaging including projector: 7.5' x 7.5' x 9', 3 lb 11 oz
- Project 60,000 twinkling high definition stars onto your rooms ceiling or wall
- New October 2018: FLUX is our most powerful and most advanced model available to date
- Leading brand with 5-watt warm white LED technology
- Advanced multilevel glass lenses for brilliant projection
- Quiet disc rotation, USB cable, 2 discs included and more than 30 optional star discs and all new scenic disc motives available for purchase
Celestron NexStar 4 SE Telescope
View the Universes Most Impressive Celestial Objects The 4SEs four-inch primary mirror packs enough light-gathering ability to observe the best that the solar system has to offer: Saturns rings, the cloud bands on Jupiter, and geographic features on the surface of the Moon. When it comes to deep sky objects, take your 4SE to a dark-sky site and youll see hundreds of pinpoint stars in the Hercules Globular Cluster, the spiral arms of the Whirlpool Galaxy, and more. Revolutionary Single Fork Arm Mount We know the best telescope is the one you will use most often. Thats why Celestrons engineers created NexStar SEs unique, patented single fork arm mount. Its perfectly portable and makes setup quick and easy. Whats more, the NexStar SE breaks down into several lightweight and compact pieces, making it easy to transport, even in small vehicles. Youll have no problem getting the NexStar SE to your favorite observing site, or setting it up quickly in your backyard. Of course, its whats inside the mount that really counts. Sturdy construction from high-quality components give NexStar SE the pointing and tracking accuracy needed to observe and follow your favorite targets with push-button ease. Use the included NexStar hand control to locate over 40,000 celestial objects, or take a Sky Tour and let your telescope show you the best objects currently visible. Aligning your telescope is simple and painless, too, thanks to SkyAlign. This process makes alignment as easy as 1-2-3: just center three bright objects in your eyepiece and press ALIGN. For even easier alignment, attach our StarSense AutoAlign and your NexStar SE aligns itself! Advanced Features Let the NexStar SE Grow with You The NexStar SE is compatible with all the high-tech accessories advanced users love. Provide GPS coordinates to your telescope with SkySync, or add automatic alignment functionality with StarSense AutoAlign. Its built-in wedge allows you to track long exposures. if youre interested in imaging the Moon and planets, pair your NexStar 4SE with one of our Skyris cameras. From your first observing session and for years to come, the NexStar SE is your trusted companion.
- Celestron's iconic "orange tube" design is updated with all the latest features to provide the best stargazing experience for beginners and experienced observers alike
- 4-inch aperture provides excellent light-gathering ability at an affordable price. You'll get impressive views of the Moon and planets, along with deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula, while retaining a compact form factor
- Fully automated GoTo mount with database of 40,000 celestial objects automatically locates and tracks objects for you
- SkyAlign technology gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Even if you're unfamiliar with the night sky, you can easily align your telescope on any three bright objects
- Unique single fork arm design and sturdy steel tripod all break down into separate components for easy transport and quick assembly. Alignment Procedures: SkyAlign, 1-Star Align, 2-Star Align, Auto 2-Star Align, Solar System Align, EQ North / EQ South Alignment (EQ align requires an equatorial wedge)
Antique Telescope Vintage Look Nautical Brass with Tripod Table Stand 12 Inch High Magnification - W. Ottway & Co London 1915 Home Decor, Gift
Box Size -28X12X7 CM Telescope Length - 27 CM Tripod Height - 31 CM Material -BRASS AND WOOD. Finish - ANTIQUE
- MEASUREMENT: Telescope Length - 27 CM, Tripod Height - 31 CM, Box Size -28x12x7 CM
- MATERIAL: Made of Brass and Wood, the Telescope has an Antique Finish and a Vintage loo.
- USAGE: Often used to view the planets and stars, Trekking, Bird Watching, Navy gift, Collectible, Home Decorative etc
- PERFECT GIFT: Gift this telescope to your friends, relatives or colleagues or your navy friends. Best Sailors gift, Nautical gift for your closed ones.
- HANDCRAFTED: The product is fully handcrafted with the best team. Rugged Exterior And Corrosion Resistance Nature Makes the Telescope Long Lasting as well as Eye Pleasing
Gskyer Telescope, 80mm AZ Space Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
Specification: Type: Refractor Aperture: 80mm (3. 15") Focal Length: 400mm (15. 75) Mount: AZ Altazimuth Mount Eyepiece: K25mm: 16X ; K10mm: 40X; K5mm: 80X Finderscope: 6*30 Zenith Mirrors: 48Erecting BAK4 prism Tripod: stainless steel Tripod (adjustable) Barlow lens: 3XPackage Content: 1 x Telescope Optical Tube 1 x stainless steel Tripod 3 x Eyepiece ( 25mm & 10mm & 5mm ) 1 x 6*30 Finderscope 1 x Zenith Mirrors 1 x Barlow lens 3X 1 x TrayWarning!NEVER aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun!
- Aperture: 80mm. Focal Length: 400mm. Focal Ratio: f/5. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Comes with Low (25mm) , medium (10mm) and high (5mm) magnification eyepieces & 3x Barlow lens
- Fully Multi-coated optics glass lens ,1.27in adjustable stainlesssteel tripod& accessory tray
- Altazimuth mount with a dual-speed slow motion control
- Warranty:1-years limited warranty on parts and labor
Monocular Telescope, 12X50 High Power & HD Monocular with Universal Smartphone Holder - Upgrade Dual Focus Optics Scope, Waterproof Scope, BAK4 Prism FMC for Bird Watching, Hunting, Camping, Hiking
Monocular Telescope, BAK4 Prism FMC for Bird Watching Hunting Camping Travelling
- 12X50 High Power Magnification Being a 50mm objective, it has quite a wide field of view, and at 12x magnification power, you can see 12X closer with a clearer and brighter image, enjoy the beauty of the distance, and you will gain a amazing viewing experience. Have the best view in your outdoor adventures, perfect for Hiking, Hunting, Climbing, Bird watching.
- Latest Optics Technology, Large BAK-4 Prism inside VIVREAL monocular telescope adopt the latest optics technology, specially designed with large BaK-4 Prism and all-optical face multi-layer broadband green film for more brighter and clear view, High light transmittance reaches up to 99.5. Make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images in any weather and any environment.
- Single Hand Focus, Waterproof & Fog Proof Ergonomic design helps you focus on your target quickly and accurately with one hand. And the durable rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use, non-slip grip, and durable external protection from your hand. The nitrogen filled with a fog resistant coating and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris to keep it clear all the time.
- Monocular For All Kinds Of Smartphone VIVREAL monocular telescope comes with a 2018 newest quick alignment smartphone holder and tripods. Perfect for iphone 8/8 plus, 7/7 plus, 6/6s plus, Samsung GALAXY S9/S9 Edge, S8/S8 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
- 100 Money Back Guarantee VIVREAL provides 60-day no reason return and 2-year warranty. Shop with confidence, you have it covered by a full money-back guarantee, on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our product.
Orion Skyview Pro 8" Equatorial Reflector Telescope
Prepare to be amazed with our SkyView Pro 8 EQ reflector. It's got a full 8" (203mm) parabolic primary mirror, which gathers 73 more light than a 6". Observe the Messier Catalog and a host of other deep-sky objects with the reach of this scope! And if you're into the Moon and planets, SkyView Pro 8's 1000mm focal length (f/5) gives you the appropriate image scale to resolve the finest detail. The tube features an upgraded 2" Crayford-style focuser with a 1.25" insert, which affords a limitless choice of optional 1.25" and 2" eyepieces (two 1.25" Sirius Plossl eyepieces are included). The secondary mirror is securely mounted in a sturdy 4-vane holder. An 8x40 finder scope on a quick-release bracket helps you locate your targets. The stalwart SkyView Pro EQ mount features enclosed 360-deg worm gears, dual manual slow-motion controls, and steel tube tripod legs for excellent stability. One-year limited warranty.
- A proverbial light bucket 8" reflector telescope on our stable SkyView Pro equatorial (EQ) mount will provide hour after hour of stargazing fun for the whole family
- Big 8" parabolic primary mirror and 1000mm focal length (f/4.9) make the SkyView Pro 8 an ideal telescope for viewing deep-space objects such as cloudy nebulas, distant galaxies, and both open and globular star clusters
- Also capable of breathtaking views of closer cosmic fare like the planets of our solar system and the Moon
- SkyView Pro equatorial mount with stainless steel tripod provides excellent stability and smooth manual tracking control with the included slow-motion control knobs
- Includes smooth-adjusting 2" Crayford focuser, two Sirius Plossl 1.25" eyepieces (25mm and 10mm focal lengths), 8x40 finder scope, collimation cap, Starry Night software, and more!
Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian Telescope
There are many reasons why the Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic is one of our most popular Dobsonian reflector telescopes. Three of these reasons rise above the rest: simple operation, jumbo optics, and bang-for-your-buck value. These three features come together elegantly in the XT10 Classic Dobsonian, making it one of the best telescopes to own for anyone interested in astronomy. The SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian brings a "new level of joy to simple observing" as Astronomy magazine raved, thanks to its synthesis of big aperture optics and uncomplicated operation. It's jumbo, 10" (254mm) diameter parabolic primary mirror gathers a ton of light from the night sky, so you can see more objects than you would with an 8" or smaller telescope. What's more, the XT10 Classic Dobsonian reflector telescope's big mirror yields exceptionally bright views with high contrast. All XT Classic Dobs feature an expertly figured parabolic mirror housed in an enameled steel optical tube. The tube rides on a stable Dobsonian base that allows easy point-and-view navigation and has a convenient carrying handle. A 2" Crayford focuser (XT6 has 1.25" rack and pinion focuser), EZ Finder II aiming device, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece (1.25"), and quick-collimation cap are all standard equipment. Setup takes only a minute, leaving the rest of the evening to marvel at the planets, the Moon, and a myriad of deep-sky treasures. Enjoy the fantastic views - and savings! One-year limited warranty.
- The Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian is a big 10" aperture reflector telescope with a small price tag
- Gobbles up light for great views of deep-sky objects such as nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and close-up views of more nearby targets like the Moon and planets
- Simple point-and-view Dobsonian design reflector telescope is easy and fun to use for the whole family
- Stable Dobsonian telescope base and Orion CorrecTension friction optimization system keeps reflector optical tube perfectly balanced in any position
- Includes precise 2" Crayford focuser, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, dust caps, and Starry Night software download
Orion Atlas EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount
This rock-solid GoTo Mount will provide night after night of stable support for your telescope while letting you enjoy precise object location and accurate motorized tracking. The stalwart Orion Atlas EQ-G Computerized GoTo Telescope Mount can easily handle up to 40 lbs. of astronomy equipment. Its GoTo database of over 42,000 celestial objects can show you and your family spectacular celestial sights night after night, while internal DC stepper motors track selected target objects for relaxed observations. Astrophotographers love the Orion Atlas EQ-G Mount due to its precise tracking, affordable price, and robust load capacity, which all work together to provide the high accuracy required to capture detailed images of the night sky. Whether you're looking for a solid GoTo mount for visual use of a telescope, or you're gearing up for a rewarding astrophotography hobby, the Orion Atlas EQ-G GoTo Mount fits the bill with rugged elegance. The sturdy Atlas EQ-G Mount supports tube assemblies of up to 40 lbs. and boasts 2"-diameter stainless steel legs. The Atlas EQ-G will lead you and your telescope to a variety of celestial wonders on any clear night with its sophisticated GoTo system database of well over 42,000 objects. Once an object is centered, The Atlas EQ-G Mount's robust internal DC stepper motors track the object for comfortable extended views. The internal motors offer nine slew rates ranging from 2x to 800x sidereal and three tracking rates: sidereal, lunar, and solar. An included RS-232 interface cable, illuminated polar-axis scope, and 13" long "Vixen-style" narrow dovetail mounting plate round out the features of this impressive GoTo equatorial mount. Backlash compensation and programmable PEC provide the responsiveness for guiding and the tracking accuracy needed for astrophotography. There's also a jack for a CCD autoguider. Requires external 12-volt DC power source or AC-to-DC wall adapter. Weighs 54 lbs., not including counterweights.
- The heavy-duty Atlas EQ-G equatorial telescope mount and tripod has ample strength to support up to a 40-lb. equipment load to easily manage all visual or astrophotographic applications
- Select from among 42,900 celestial objects to explore using the intuitive menus on the computerized GoTo hand controller
- Internal DC stepper motors offer nine slew rates ranging from 2x to 800x sidereal and three tracking rates: sidereal, lunar, and solar
- Features a convenient CCD autoguider jack; weighs 54 lbs. without counterweights attached
- Includes an illuminated polar-axis scope for easy polar-alignment, 13" dovetail mounting plate, two 11-lb. counterweights, 12-volt DC power cable, RS-232 cable, and more - requires external 12-volt DC power source or AC-to-DC wall adapter (sold separately) for motorized operation
Celestron 93973 Skyportal Wifi Module, Black
Get WiFi Access to the Universe with the SkyPortal WiFi Module
Celestron's SkyPortal WiFi Module turns your smartphone or tablet into your own personal planetarium and observatory!
Simply plug the WiFi module into your telescopes Hand Control or AUX port and connect to its wireless signal with your device. Instantly, your device becomes a wireless hand controller for your telescope, guiding you through the alignment process and slewing to any celestial object with a simple tap.
As SkyPortal Wifi Module slews your telescope to an object, you can listen to hundreds of included audio descriptions on your device, which explain the history, mythology, and key features of the most popular celestial objects.
Select Tonights Best in the search menu and SkyPortal Wifi will display a list of the best objects to view based on your exact time and location. Theres no need to input GPS coordinates or set the time and dateSkyPortal WiFi takes this information directly from your device.
SkyPortal WiFi makes a great gift for telescope users of all ages and skill levels, from kids to advanced users. Take your family on a guided tour of the universe with SkyPortal WiFi!
SkyPortal WiFi Module, Powered by Celestron SkyPortal
Celestrons SkyPortal WiFi Module works with our brand new planetarium app, SkyPortal. Available free on the Apple App Store and Google Play, SkyPortal is your key to the universewith or without SkyPortal WiFi Module.
Developed in collaboration with the experts at SkySafari, SkyPortal offers an intuitive user interface with a robust database of more than 100,000 celestial objects. You can even plan your observing session before you set up your telescope, viewing lunar transits and other notable events up to 100 years into the future.
SkyPortal WiFi is compatible with the following Celestron mounts:
SkyPortal WiFi Module Compatibility List
Advanced VX -CGX-L
Astro Fi -CPC, CPC DX
CG-5 (with CG-5 Aux. splitter) -NexStar Evolution
CGE -NexStar GT (2015 models and newer with Aux. splitter)
CGE Pro -NexStar SE Series
CGEM II -NexStar SLT
CGEM, CGEM DX -SkyProdigy
Non Compatible :
NexStar i Series - NexStar GPS
Ultima 2000 - Early generation GoTo mounts (such as Compustar)
- Align and control your telescope wirelessly using your smartphone or tablet and Celestron's free SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices.
- Tap any celestial object you see in the sky to identify it instantly. Tap again and your telescope slews to that object, centering it perfectly in the eyepiece.
- Explore 100,000 objects in SkyPortal's database. While you observe, view astroimages and listen to audio descriptions for hundreds of the most popular objects including the planets, Orion Nebula, Hercules Globular Star Cluster, and more.
- Sky Tour feature generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulae to view based on your exact time and location.
- WiFi module is compatible with all current Celestron computerized telescopes and select older models. Unit does not require batteries or external power.
- Electric teapot
- Dishwasher for well water
- What is the best am fm radio for its reception
- Hotel marco island
- Vacuums for intex pools
- Toys for boys 4
- Contouring makeup for fair skin