Soda Bottle Water Rocket Launcher Toy Do it Yourself Kit. Prefabricated parts, 10 to 15 minute assembly.
This is the COMPLETE do it yourself version. All parts included. The launch rail is prefabricated as is the valve stem, but you will need PVC glue to assemble. Once you glue together, screw launch rail tightly and use two included zip ties to secure pull strings (see pictures). Also refer to pictures to see simple assembly (10 - 15 min). This one is different! It has a 'spring' to keep the collar holding the rocket in place during pressurization. Prevents unwanted launches! Also dual string firing mechanism pulls collar straight down instead of to one side, resulting in an instantaneous launch. 'H" design also creates more stability during launch. Launching mechanism is adjustable to accommodate different bottles, just loosen the hose clamp and slide as needed.Launcher will enable you to launch a plastic (PET only!) water or soda pop bottle over 250 ft. into the air using only water and compressed air from a bicycle pump, a foot pump, or an air compressor. The bottles can go way higher with modifications, fins, weight, etc... The fuel (water and air) is essentially free and readily available allowing countless launches without additional expense. Launcher supports air pressure up to 125 PSI.After pumping up the bottle to the PSI of your choice, you control when the launch occurs by pulling on the strings to release the trigger from a safe distance and out of the splash zone. Launcher supports 1L, 1.5L and 2 liter plastic (PET) bottles. Great item for people of all ages for fun, science projects, school classes, parties, etc. and may well draw a crowd where it is used. Made in the USA by ME from durable non-corrosive Schedule 40 PVC pipe and other parts I get at local hardware stores. Legal Disclaimer Operate launcher with extreme care and only under adult supervision. PVC Creations are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any injury or loss of property to any person suffered while operating this water rocket launcher.
- Prefabricated Launch Rail and Valve Stem. All other parts included.
- Material needed for assembly: PVC Glue. Assembly and Launch Instructions Now Included.
- Materials and Tools Needed for Launch: Plastic (PET) soda pop or water bottle, water, air pump, Large open space, tent peg or brick to keep launcher from moving.
- Launcher will enable you to propel a 2 liter plastic (PET) soda pop bottle over 250 ft.
- Modifications to bottles allow them to go much higher. Pump not included.
4M Water Rocket Kit
Blast off into the heavens with the 4M Water Rocket Kit. The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 90 feet in the air. The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket. This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight. Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended. This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
- The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 90 feet in the air.
- The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended.
- This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Construct your own rocket
- See how the rocket flies, Blasts over 30 feet
- Mechanics kits are innovative, inspiring and full of action
- Kit includes all required parts and instructions
- Educational kit that demonstrates a science principle
Aquapod Bottle Launcher - Launch 2 Liter Bottles Up to 100 ft in The Air
Hog Wild was founded in 1996 and we live by these simple rules: We sell innovative novelty products typically geared to older kids (over 8) and that cross over to adults. We try to be different and dance to our own beat when developing toys and gifts. We avoid competition whenever possible (no board games, no fashion dolls, no flying disks). We don't do gag gifts but do enjoy humor and farting products (we just don't sell them). We're not the brightest bulbs in the warehouse but we do try and often own up to our stupid mistakes. We like things simple because it's easier for us to understand. We're located in Porkland, Oregon and ship all our products from this sometimes inconvenient location. We typically take 3 to 5 days to process an order for our retail stores and we like to get paid on time. If you're a credit worthy retailer, we'll offer you terms. If you're an "end user" we want you to buy from our website and we value you the most of all. I'm sorry our prices are not dirt cheap but what you find from us, you should not find anywhere else. There are times when we get knocked off but that's life in the toy business. We're always on the prowl for new ideas and look to outside inventors for help. Most of the really good inventors are very hard to find and they are often bar tenders, school teachers, fireman, and other professions not typically associated with inventing. When we find these people, they typically have really clever, never before seen ideas. They are always smarter than we are and we feel very lucky when they license their product idea to us. Fact: The best products we have always come from outside inventors. If you've got a great idea, we'd love to hear from you. If you work at a professional inventing company with fancy presentations and 1,000s of great ideas, you're probably not a great fit for us.
- The Aquapod Bottle Launcher uses science and pressure to propel ordinary 2-liter plastic soda bottles up to 100 feet in the air!
- Portable and easy to use- The Aquapod Bottle Launcher provides hours of outdoor fun and excitement!
- Features a durable one piece design with a built-in pressure release safety valve - Tested for safety and durability!
- Teaches educational concepts of science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) and more!
- For ages 14 and great gift for teenage boys and girls. Outdoor use only. Requires a 2-liter plastic soda bottle and a bicycle pump (NOT included).
Relationshipware StratoLauncher IV Ultimate 120 Tilting Water Rocket Launcher StratoFins Kit
Our StratoLauncher IV Ultimate kit includes a water rocket launcher made of aluminum, SS, durable plastic, & brass parts fitted with a tilting ball head, pressure gauge, alloy quick release, StratoFins, & tank connector with valve (buy 2 gal. tank sprayer at local hardware store for 20). Assembly is quick & easy with no further adjustments required regardless if you use our StratoFins or your own homemade rocket or FTC (Fluorescent Tube Cover) rocket thanks to the screw-on nozzle. Employing a nozzle makes this a universal launcher for most any style water rocket & eliminates problems like bottles not fitting a launch tube, O-rings wearing out, or accidental launches. The restricted nozzle facilitates lift offs that are 3 - 6 times slower (depending on PSI) than typical water rocket launchers enabling you to see the blast off & yet the nozzle rocket will fly equal to or higher in altitude. Nozzle requires only 1 cup of water per launch for optimum performance. A 2 gal. tank will give you about 30 launches. StratoLauncher IV Ultimate ships unassembled with a QR code on the box label that you can scan with your smartphone to view a PDF containing assembly instructions, launch procedures, upgrade kits, videos, and future accessories. NO additional materials are required for assembly, but you will need an adjustable wrench (or a 14mm wrench), 4 & 5mm hex wrench, and Phillips head screwdriver. Our StratoLauncher IV Ultimate will enable you to propel a 2 liter soda bottle over 350 ft. into the sky using only water & compressed air from a bicycle pump. Fuel (water & air) is free allowing launches without expense. You control when the launch occurs by squeezing the black lever & releasing the lock at the end of the cable from a safe distance of 10 ft. & out of the splash zone. StratoLauncher IV comes in 3 models: Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate. Any of them can be upgraded to add features & all come with a 125 PSI safety valve to prevent exploding bottles while pressurizing.
- Easy to assemble & use powerful compact metal water rocket launcher with a 125 PSI safety valve. Rocket will not fly straight without an aerodynamic nose cone made from a second soda bottle.
- Kit includes StratoLauncher IV, StratoFins, ball head, pressure gauge, QConnect w/valve (tank not included).
- StratoLauncher IV Ultimate will propel a 2 liter plastic (PET) soda pop bottle over 350 ft. in the sky.
- Supports most .5L, 1L, 1.25L, 2L soda bottles @ air pressures as low as 10 PSI up to 120 PSI.
- Kit is fully upgradeable, expandable, & can be accessorized into a complete launching system for STEM.
The Science Source Single Bottle-Rocket Launcher
The Single Bottle-Rocket Launcher provides students a hands-on experience studying force and aerodynamics by turning a plastic soda bottle into a water-propelled rocket. Students create custom designs and build their own rockets, testing variables such as water level, air pressure, and aerodynamic design choices such as fin placement. A paper astrolabe is included for measuring rocket altitude. This launcher is designed for use on soft turf where the launcher can be secured. Kit includes a rocket launcher, tubing, hardware, paper astrolabe, and instructions. Use for grades 5-9 (ages 10-15). Please note you will need a plastic soda bottle, and a bike pump to launch rocket (sold separately). Also available the Bottle Rocket Launch Pad which can be used if you are trying to launch from a hard surface such as a parking lot (ASIN B008AK669Q).Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
- Single bottle-rocket launcher provides students in grade 5-9 (age 10-15) hands-on experience studying force and aerodynamics
- Students create custom designs and build water-propelled rockets, testing variables such as water level, air pressure, and aerodynamic design choices
- For use on soft turf where launcher can be secured
- Includes rocket launcher, tubing, hardware, paper astrolabe for measuring rocket altitude, and instructions
- You will need a plastic soda bottle, and a bike pump to launch rocket (sold separately)
Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Insulated Flask, Cockatoo, One Size
The most functional and comfortable insulated flask ever. Ergological shaped speed draw flask with fire and ice technology allows for the most natural grip possible and easy squeeze access to fluids.
- 18 oz/535 ml double wall insulated and Hi-Viz reflective speed draw Flask with race cap offers quick bursts of fluid and keeps liquids cooler longer
- Fully Adjustable hand strap with thumbhole enables grip free running
- Large expandable zippered pocket carries phone, keys, ID and other running essentials
- Double-Walled construction keeps fluids cooler 20 longer than other insulated bottles
- Integrated reflective fabric offers 360 degree reflectivity for visibility in low light conditions
24" Red Rip-stop Nylon Parachute for Water or Model Rocket by Relationshipware
24 red Rip-stop nylon parachute with 6 sides and 6 braided nylon shroud lines.;Bring your water or model rocket safely back to earth for 100s of more launches.;Shroud lines loop over fins attached to a 2 liter bottle and gathered at the top with a cable tie.;Great item for people of all ages for fun, science projects, school classes, parties, etc.;Water rocket (2 liter bottle), fins, nose cone, and launcher are NOT included.
- 24 Red Rip-stop Nylon Parachute for Water or Model Rocket by Relationshipware
Lunch Box Outer Space Rocket Ships in Dark Navy Blue with Matching Sandwich Cutter (Outer Space)
This insulated dark blue rocket ship spaceship print lunch box is both adorable and functional. Safe for your kids! All of Keeli Kid's products have been thoroughly tested for lead and phthalates and are PVC and BPA free. Large enough for a bento box and water bottle and made from indestructible 600D Polyester, these children's lunch bags are durable, sturdy and very easy to clean. Kelli Kid's high quality children's lunch boxes include outside zippered pocket, a mesh pocket inside as well as inner tabs to secure utensils, water bottles and ice packs. As a thank you for your patronage, every Keeli Kid's lunch box includes an adorable MATCHING SANDWICH CUTTER! Each lunch container is 10 x 8.25 x 3.4 inches and comes with a no questions asked lifetime warranty. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: These can be hand washed in the kitchen sink daily and still stand strong.
- Includes matching sandwich cutter!
- 100 Safe! BPA Free, PVC Free, Phthalate Free and Lead Free. All of Keeli Kid's products are thoroughly tested in CPSIA approved labs.
- Inside tabs to secure utensils, a water bottle or an ice pack as well as a zippered outside pocket, inside mesh pocket
- Study, durable and easy to clean 600D Polyester and Insulated lining keeps temperature stable
- Dimensions: 10 x 8.25 x 3.5 Inches
Thames & Kosmos Air Water Power Build 15 Pneumatic & Hydraulic Models Powered by Air Water 48 Page Full Color Experiment Manual Science & Engineering Kit
Build your own models powered by air and water pressure to learn about the laws of physics. This unique kit allows you to build two different air-and-water-powered systems: water-jet propelled cars and hydro-pneumo (which simply means air pressure and water pressure) powered engines. The hydro-pneumo system uses a self-contained air-and-water turbine system as a motor. Construct 15 models including a truck, excavator, radar car, tank, antique car, helicopter, motorbike, backhoe, rocket car, forklift, roadster, propeller plane, grinder, and cutting machine. The water-jet propelled cars aare a fun outdoor activity, while the self-contained hydro-pneumo powered models are fun both indoors and out. Compete with your friends to see whose water-jet propelled car and hydro-pneumo car goes the fastest!
The 48-page color instruction book included in this kit illustrates the step-by-step assembly of each model and related principles so that children learn through playing. The 165 building pieces included in this set are compatible with those in all Thames & Kosmos Construction Series kits, Physics Series kits, Wind Power, and Hydropower kits.
- Build 15 pneumatic and hydraulic models
- 165 pieces
- 48 pages instruction booklet
- Learn about air and water pressure
- Pneumatic hydraulic engines
- Build your own models powered by air and water pressure
- Construct 15 models
- Compete with your friends to see whose water jet propelled car and hydro pneumo car goes the farthest
- Kit comes with everything you need
Trail maker Character Backpack (15") with Fun Fashionable Design for Boys & Girls (Space)
Explore our fun backpacks for girls and boys! Featuring characters, patterns, animals, and emojis, our school bags are a delight for all little ones. Choose from designs including: Cars, Butterflies, Hearts, Dinosaurs, Dragons, Unicorns, Music, Sports, & more.
Trail maker brand specializes in all things kids. A family company in business for over 50 years, we know what families need, from daycare to elementary and primary school. Whether the child in your life is little or growing up fast, we have a backpack for your student. Specially sized for children, our bags are bursting with cool patterns and screen prints for whatever he or she is into - race cars, princesses, skateboards, mermaids...the list goes on and on.
- SPACESHIP BACKPACK: 3..2..1 BLAST OFF! Launch your child happily to school with this rocket power bag, featuring planets, spaceships, constellations, and of course, aliens
- DIMENSIONS: 15" H x 11" W x 5" D - the perfect book bag; Fits notebooks, pens, pencils/cases, lunch boxes, water bottles, phone, homework, tablets, laptops, & everything else your child may need
- COMPARTMENTS: Features large main internal section and secure, front zippered accessory pocket for snacks, crayons, and more
- EASY GRIP ZIPPER: Perfect for little fingers, our nylon zippers and top mount hanging handle make this a great first backpack for preschoolers and kindergarteners
- MATERIALS: Crafted from durable 600 Denier polyester with double stitched zippers for long-lasting quality
- Nail drill for home use
- Big gifts for 2 year olds
- Office chair mats for hardwood floors
- Christmas gift for 10 year girl
- Chest freezer 2017
- Mens toner 2016
- Tv soundbar under 100