Rockville dB13 3000 Watt Peak / 750w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier
The dB13 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output, 1,500 watts RMS output, and 750 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 . The dB13 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 80 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 750 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB13 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
- Includes:Amplifier, Bass Remote, Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB13 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 distortion). 2 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 450 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 80 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 14.7.
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package - this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin'. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz /-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Rockford Fosgate R150X2 Prime 2-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R150X2 is a 2-channel amplifier that can pump-out 75 Watts into both channels at 2-Ohms, making it perfect for full-range or component speakers. The R150X2 can also run in bridged/mono mode for use with subwoofers.
- 50 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohm / 150 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
Rockville dB25 2800w Peak/700w RMS @ 4 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!!
The dB25 is a class AB 2 channel high power amplifier with 2,800 watts peak output, 1,400 watts RMS output, and 700 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a articular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB25 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
he dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB25 2800Watt/1400Watt RMS Class AB 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 2 Channel <1 THDN . 4 Ohm: 230 Watts x 2 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: Bridged: 700 Watts x 1 Channel.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 2 Channel. 4 Ohm: 460 Watts x 2 Channel. 4 Ohm:Bridged: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm 920 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm:Bridged: 2800 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Tertiary Supplies Circuitry. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 60Hz -1.2KHz.
- RCA Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100KHz. Damping Factor: >100 @ 100Hz. 30 Amp x3ATC Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 19.4.
Planet Audio AC2000.2 Anarchy 2000 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive to your own beat with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC2000.2 2-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 2000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your audio system rocking. Customize the sound with the Variable Low and High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Keep the Bass thumping with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge Channels for even more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Get out of this world sound with the Planet Audio AC2000.2.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 1000 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 500 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 2000 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 16" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz 1 dB
Rockford Fosgate Prime 1,200-Watt Class-D 1-Channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 1200 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1.97 x 6.77 x 11.06 inches (5cm x 17.20cm x 28.10cm).On-board PEQ (Punch Equalization) with 18 dB of boost at 45Hz
- Variable crossover 12dB/octave slopes. Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power): 400 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm,800 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm,1200 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm
- Infrasonic filter
- Optional Remote PEQ (Level control)
Rockford Fosgate Prime 750 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 750 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- On-board PEQ (Punch Equalization) with 18 dB of boost at 45Hz
- Variable crossover 12dB/octave slopes
- Infrasonic filter. Low-Pass: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz at 12dB/Octave
- Optional Remote PEQ (Level control)
BT30C Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Amplifier 2.1 Channel Class D Audio Amp with Subwoofer Volume Control 2x50W 1x100W Sub Output Super Bass Power Receiver, Treble Bass Independent Adjustment Power Supply
🍎Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall.
1. Power supply range: 12v-25v;
2. THD: 0.04;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (1 dB);
4. SNR: 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: 280mV;
6. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
7. Output power: 50W 50W 100W Sub;
8. Input mode: Analog;
9. Power supply: 24V 4.5A;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
- Small simple compact design but practical and powerful, Hi-Fi Bluetooth amplifier receiver exclusively designed for the customers who pursue HiFi sound;
- Bluetooth 4.2 core, up to 33ft connection range guarantees low signal delay. No pop, no audible noise when Bluetooth connection is established;
- With subwoofer volume control, L and R channels Treble&Bass independent control, subwoofer frequency adjustment control.
- Adopt Texas Instruments TPA3116D2 * 2 chips, small simple compact design but practical and powerful, can drive 2-8ohm, 20-200Watts speakers;
- Come with the 24V power adapter that can be carefully matched with this integrated amp physically as well as electrically. Unlike other amps come with a 12V power supply, The power supply is very important for a digital amp if you need clear sound !
Kicker 43CXA6001 Mono Amplifier
Mono Subwoofer Amplifier 300 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms 600 Watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms KickEQ BOOST CEA-2006 compliant Class D amp technology Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave) Fixed Subsonic Filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave) Variable Bass Boost (0-12 dB at 40 Hz) Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz Preamp Inputs and Outputs Speaker-Level Inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapters required) Balanced Differential Inputs Reduce Noise and Interference Includes Hardware for Vertical Mounting
- 300 Watts RMS X 1 At 4 Ohms / 600 Watts RMS X 1 At 2 Ohms
- KickEQ BOOST
- Class D Amp Technology
- Balanced Differential Inputs Reduce Noise And Interference
Lepai LP-168HA 2.1 2x40W Mini Amplifier 1x68W Sub Output
Lepai's LP-168AH 2.1 amplifier is the perfect computer partner it provides up to 40 watts of power output to stereo speakers, in combination with a second dedicated subwoofer output capable of up to 68 watts of amplifier output. Bass, treble, and volume controls on the front of the amplifier let you adjust your music for the best possible sound from your speakers. The discrete subwoofer output is controlled separately from the stereo output, with controls for level adjustment and crossover adjustment found on the amplifier's face. Audio source connectivity is provided via a front-mounted stereo 3.5 mm jack, or a stereo pair of RCA jacks on the rear of the amplifier. A rear-mounted USB port enables charging of devices such as smart phones and MP3 players. The wide input voltage range of 9 to 14.4 VDC allows the LP-168AH to be used in automotive or mobile applications. Power supply included. Specifications: ; Stereo power output: 2 x 40W max (power output dependent upon power supply) ; Subwoofer power output: 1 x 68W max (power output dependent upon power supply) ; Power requirements: 9 to 14.4 VDC, 5A ; DC power input jack: 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm ; Bass and treble control ; Stable down to 2 ohms ; Minimum THD: <1 ; Signal-to-noise ratio: >80 dB ; Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz ; Adjustable subwoofer crossover: 50-200 Hz ; Dimensions (including mounting flange): 7 W x 4 L x 1-3/4 H.
- Perfect amplifier for computer desks
- Stereo speaker and dedicated subwoofer amplifier
- Rear-mounted USB charging port
- Bass, treble, and subwoofer crossover controls
- Stereo RCA and stereo 3.5 mm inputs
- Mens beach cruiser bikes
- Baseball bats youth
- Double edge razor blades for beginners
- Schlage deadbolt
- Carbide masonry bit
- Dining room chairs
- 6x9 pioneer speaker