Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar
Optimize your golf or baseball swing
Whether a novice or professional, the Swing Speed Radar from Sports Sensors will help you maximize your distance and control to take your game to the next level. A valuable aid for players of all ages and skill levels, the Swing Speed Radar is a powerful tool for coaches and instructors everywhere.
"It's not how hard you swing, but how well you swing.
The Swing Speed Radar is a small microwave Doppler radar velocity sensor that measures the swing speed of golfers and baseball/softball players. However, over-swinging can produce poor results. The Swing Speed Radar helps you improve both metrics by measuring your swing speed, determining the best speed for optimum performance, monitoring your swing consistency, and selecting the club or bat characteristics that best suit your swing type. Golfers can use the device to determine the optimum swing for distance, control, and accuracy, while baseball/softball players can work on honing their bat speed to create consistently solid contact. The Swing Speed Radar's real-time velocity feedback helps players and coaches measure improvements and troubleshoot swing mechanics.
Instructions for Best Results
To measure golf swing speed, merely position the Swing Speed Radar in a forward location about 8 to 10 inches directly away from the tee. In baseball or softball applications, meanwhile, you can hang the device on a batting cage, pop-up net, or fence, or mount it on a tripod about 5 feet in front of or behind the player while he or she swings in the air or hits off a tee. By locating the Swing Speed Radar at a height that corresponds to the plane of the bat swing, the bat speed is measured "out front" of the batter in the hitting zone, which is where contact with the ball produces the best results. Put another way, the device measure the speed of the barrel of the bat, not the tip. This makes the Swing Speed Radar a great tool for helping you select the optimum bat size and weight for your swing.
Whats in the Box?
Your purchase includes a nylon drawstring pouch for carrying your Swing Speed Radar and two snap hooks for attaching it to your equipment bag or hanging from a net for bat speed measurements.
Care of Your Swing Speed Radar
The Swing Speed Radar is a unique electronics product intended for training and practice situations. Although the rugged design will withstand the rigors of normal use, it should be protected from golf club, bat and ball impacts; should not be dropped or thrown; or exposed to precipitation, or immersed in water or other liquids. Do not use or leave outdoors during inclement weather. Store the Swing Speed Radar in typical in-house environments, avoiding excessive temperature extremes, humidity, dust and dirt. The Swing Speed Radar can be cleaned with a slightly damped, soft cloth. Do not use alcohol, solvents, or chemical cleaners which can cause permanent damage.
- Dimensions: 7.2 x. 5.4 x 4.6 inches
- Display Type: 3 Segment LCD
- Speed Units: Miles-Per-Hour or Kilometers-Per-Hour
- Speed range: Bat Mode: 20-200 MPH; 32-320 kmh
- Speed range: Golf Mode: 40-200 mph; 64-320 kmh
- Accuracy: Nominally within 1
- Power: 3 AA batteries
- Battery life: Up to 2 years
- Weight: 11.2 Ounces
- Small microwave Doppler radar sensor for measuring golf or baseball swing speeds
- Calculates clubhead or bat speed within a range of 20 to 200 miles per hour
- Positions about 8 to 10 inches from tee or suspends from a batting cage or net
- Transmission level is well within FCC requirements and prescribed safety levels
- Powered by 3 AA batteries; ideal for both players and coaches/instructors
- NOTE: Refer the Manual before use.
Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer
The Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer is a small, inexpensive Doppler radar velocity sensor that provides the swing speed and tempo time for golfers of all age and skill levels. It assists players in developing/optimizing their swing by measuring Actual Tempo Time from club takeaway to ball impact at the climax of their forward swing, as well as the Swing Speed of the clubhead as it approaches the ball. Essentially two instruments in one, the Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer, featuring simple one-button operation, provides unmatched utility in a single device. Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range, or during recreational play.
- Measures clubhead swing speed and tempo time to help golfers optimize their swing to increase distance and improve swing consistency
- No need to hit an actual golf ball-use a wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly.Immediate feedback provides a basis for golfers to determine swing improvements
- Range of speed measurement from 40 MPH to over 200 MPH
- Actual swing Tempo Time, from the start of the club takeaway to ball impact is measured to one hundredth of a second
- Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range
Voice Caddie SC 200 Portable Golf Launch Monitor with Audible Output, Blue
The new Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC200 is the most advanced launch monitor with a reasonable price. Designed with distance voice output, instant feedback via LCD display, and distance adjustment by atmospheric pressure. This will help you improve your game with features like loft angle selection, daily and overall stats for each club and a shot count and time display.
- Tracks stats for each club
- Distance voice output;Doppler Radar Sensor
- Measuring range: 30-320 yards. Accuracy /- 3 ball speed, /-5 carry distance
- Barometric Pressure Calibration. Positioning - 1 to 1.5m(40 to 60 inch) directly behind the wall
- Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed, Smash Factor
SuperSpeed Golf Men's Training System (3 Piece Set)
We believe that every player deserves and is capable of hitting the ball farther. Whether you are an accomplished competitive player or a weekend warrior, adding distance to your tee shots will help you lower your scores and have more fun on the golf course. Everyone wants to bomb it off the tee and take that walk to 30 yards ahead of your nearest playing companion. For many golfers this sounds far too good to be possible. With all of the gimmicks and false claims of many training aids on the market, we understand! That is one of the primary reasons that our team of expert coaches and fitness professionals at SuperSpeed Golf decided to launch this training system to the public. Our team has been working with the concepts of over speed training for many years with our own private clients. We have found that using lighter weight clubs in specific training can help every golf increase swing speed, maximize biomechanical efficiency of the swing, improve consistency in ball striking, and reduce many common swing flaws caused by inefficient sequencing of the golf swing. We spent years determining the optimal weighting breakdown of our SuperSpeed Golf Clubs and the most effective training protocols to maximize our players progress. The result is the SuperSpeed Golf Men's Training System. This training system is optimized for players who play a standard weight men's driver with an overall weight between 300 and 325 grams. This set includes the Green (light), Blue (medium), and Red (Heavy) weighted SuperSpeed Clubs. Our players will swing all three of these clubs in a light to heavy progression during our over speed training protocols. We find that players typically gain between 5 and 8 additional swing speed over the first 4-6 weeks of regular practice. Each training session only takes about 10 minutes to complete. We recommend 3 training sessions per week for optimal results. So, if you have an additional 30 minutes a week, wouldn't you like to add 30 yards to your tee shots? Purchase your SuperSpeed Golf Training System today to get started!
- #1 Swing Speed Training System in Golf
- Used by more than 600 Tour Pros Worldwide
- Includes 3 specifically-weighted clubs and nearly 2 years' worth of online video instruction
- Increase your club head speed by 5 in 6 weeks. Product length- 45 inches. Overall Weight-Green 'Light' Club-0.5 pounds(255 Grams). Blue 'Medium' Club-0.6 pounds(290 Grams). Red 'Heavy' Club-0.7 pounds(335 Grams)
- Training only takes 10 minutes 3x per week to see results
Voice Caddie SC 100 Portable Golf Launch Monitor, Black
The Swing Caddie SC100 is a standalone portable golf launch monitor designed to help golfers visualize their swings. It provides instant visual feedback and stores stats for each club, without any separate device or smartphone application and its remote control makes it effortless to use. Swing Caddie is ideal for both practice and play and creates a fresh new experience for golfers of all levels. Note:Distance of SC100 behind you is within 4 feet. For known high hitters we recommend placing further back up to 10 ft. At least 6 feet in front of you and the net (if no net do not worry about this) Make sure the ball and your SC100 are on the same level. Range Balls: Some range balls (almost golf balls, foam or practice) are made to fly shorter due to material used so readings can be inaccurate Colored Balls: colored balls have a harder time being read in flight. If readings are inaccurate try propping your units front side on a note pad or small book to angle you Swing Caddies dopler camera higher to read your best carry distance The SC100 does not account for launch angle or ball spin so hooks, slices and other shots can be inaccurate. Check battery springs for bends or damage as connection with only 3 or 2 batteries will cause inaccuracies. Refer User manual for key descriptions of the units to show which have voice and which ones dont. SC100 does not have voice.
- Standalone device (no phone app needed)
- Features: Carry Distance, Swing Speed, Ball Speed and Smash Factor. SC100 does not have voice.
- 3 Modes: Practice Mode, Target Mode and Random Mode
- At least 6 feet in front of you and the net.Make sure the ball and your SC100 are on the same level
- Easy use with remote control. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Distance of SC100 behind you is within 4 feet. For known high hitters we recommend placing further back up to 10 ft
- Range Balls: Some range balls (almost golf balls, foam or practice) are made to fly shorter due to material used so readings can be inaccurate
- Colored Balls: colored balls have a harder time being read in flight
- Check battery springs for bends or damage as connection with only 3 or 2 batteries will cause inaccuracies
Garmin TruSwing Golf Club Sensor
Garmin TruSwing Golf Club Sensor. The projected flight paths are most accurate when striking the ball with the center of the club face
- SWING ANALYSIS TOOL - Displays convenient, at-a-glance swing metrics data on your compatible Approach watch or handheld, smartphone or tablet
- SWING METRICS - Swing metrics includes swing tempo, swing speed, club path coordinates, club path, face to target, dynamic loft, shaft angle and shaft lean
- 3-D ANIMATIONS - View 3-D animations and side-by-side swing comparisons for real-time analysis on your smartphone or tablet using Garmin Connect Mobile app
- APPROACH INTEGRATION - At-a-glance convenience of having swing metrics displayed on your compatible Approach watch or handheld, on the range or during a round
- ROBUST ATTACHMENT - Simple, quick, and robust club attachment that securely mounts below the grip
Pocket Radar Smart Coach/Bluetooth App Enabled Radar Gun Allows Remote Display and Speed in Video
The Smart Coach Radar with companion app is the first affordable, complete speed and video training system that empowers the modern athlete and coach in many sports with the ability to create and share a digital record of their progress. By providing actionable insights into important metrics like hitting exit velocity, serve speed and pitch speed, coaches and athletes can now optimize their techniques and methods to get better results in the new era of athletic training.
- Breakthrough radar system with companion app automatically creates video clips with embedded speed for enhanced coaching and training experience. Available on iOS and Android.
- The first affordable, complete speed and video training system that empowers the modern athlete and coach with the ability to track and share a digital record of their progress. Used by MLB and college coaches.
- The Smart Coach Radar can measure any ball or puck speeds from 25 to 130 MPH with /- 1 MPH accuracy and store the data in your own cloud account and export the data.
- Free companion app provides Speed Embedded in Video, Remote Display, Audio Call-Outs, Data Export and much more. AAA Alkaline batteries will last for over 1500 manual button pushes, for Constant-On function use the micro-USB power input to power the radar from a portable USB power pack or a phone charger.
- Product includes Smart Coach Radar, Soft-Shell Belt Holster Case, Wrist Strap, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Quick Start Guide and 2 Year Warranty, plus access to the free Pocket Radar App.
FlightScope Mevo - Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf
- Dial in your distances with every club in the bag.
- Automatically capture data and video on your mobile device.
- Indoor and outdoor use to improve on the range, on the course and in your home.
- Save and compare data over time to track your progress.
- Data parameters include carry distance, club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, vertical launch angle, spin, apex height and flight time.
Ernest Sports ES12 Portable Launch Monitor
The ES12 classic is an extremely accurate portable launch monitor that provides ball speed & distance data with minimal set-up. Paired with the free Ernest Sports app, the ES12 is for golfers of all levels of expertise & provides the ability to track and analyze your practice session. Make your practice purposeful with the ES12 from Ernest Sports.
- The ES12 by Ernest Sports gives ball speed and distance data instantly
- Pair the ES12 to your Smart device to save and store your range session, participate in a skills Challenge and much more
- Get your shot data instantly, easily and affordably with the ES12
Zepp Golf 2 3D Swing Analyzer
Zepp golf 2 is the next generation of the worlds most powerful swing analyzer. With new Smart features designed to personalize your training, you can improve your game faster than ever. Just attach the sensor and let Zepp help you become the player you ASPIRE to be.
- 3D swing analysis measures the most important aspects of your swing; club speed, club plane, tempo, backswing length and more
- Instant evaluations help you see where you can improve the most and focus your training
- Smart coach offers personalized training programs, based on your data, from PGA/LPGA players and Tour instructors to make you a better player faster
- Replay and review your swing in 360 degree from any angle. Connectivity : Bluetooth LE. Battery: 1.5 hour full charge cycle lasts up to 8 hour
- Record your swing in HD video and compare directly to the pros. Sensors: Dual accelerometers, Dual 3-axis gyroscopes
- Rated ski boots
- Mens leather shoes
- Sponge brush
- Hedge cutter
- Airbrush compressor for models
- Wheel locks
- Hand mixer 2016