Giro Aeon Helmet Matte Black/Bright Red, M
Giro's ultralight helmet, the aptly named Prolight, weighs in at 22 grams less than the Aeon you see here. What do those 22 grams get you? A more adjustable helmet. The Aeon includes Giro's Roc Loc 5 adjustment around the circumference of your head, as well as strap buckles beneath your ears, neither of which you'll find on the Prolight. If you never wear a cap or winter hat, and the Prolight fits just fine, then you're 22 grams ahead -- for the rest of us, there's the Aeon.
- Shell Material: polycarbonate
- Ventilation: 24 Wind Tunnel vents
- Fit Adjustment: Roc Loc 5
- Certifications: CSPC
- Claimed Weight: 222g
Bell Hub Helmet Matte Black, M
Add some flair to your commute protection with the Bell Hub Helmet. With city-inspired style, this helmet borrows features from Bell's top-end road helmets and pairs them with modern lines and color schemes to match your particular aesthetic. Bell incorporates its Overbrow Ventilation system in the Hub, which consists of strategically placed intake ports and channeling to guide cooling breezes across your dome as you ride. The Twin Axis Gear (TAG) Fit System makes for an easily customizable fit on the fly, Cool Mesh padding sits comfortably against your head, and a soft-brimmed visor keeps sun and drizzle out of your eyes. The Hub also features an integrated clip-on light mount and reflective trim to increase visibility to motorists and other road users in low-light conditions.
- Shell Material: In-Mold Polycarbonate
- Ventilation: Overbrow Ventilation
- Fit Adjustment: Twin Axis Gear fit system
- Visor: yes, soft-brim
- Certifications: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
Giro Synthe MIPS Road Cycling Helmet Matte Black Medium (55-59 cm)
The Synthe is the pinnacle of road helmet design, combining the performance gains of an aerodynamic profle and light weight with great cooling power to enhance rider comfort and effciency in road rides and races. The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles, and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon. Key features include the Roc Loc Air ft system with 2-way ft tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride
- 26 Wind Tunnelvents with internal channeling
- Roc Loc Air Fit System
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Ponytail compatible
Giro Saga MIPS Road Helmet - 2016 Closeout MEDIUM CORAL
Designed to closely resemble the sleek lines of the race-ready Synthe, the Saga MIPS Helmet offers the same protection as its premium sibling at a more palatable price. With lightweight construction and the added protection of MIPS technology, the helmet is a versatile choice for everything from evening group rides to your next road race. In terms of safety, Giro starts with a reliable, In-Mold polycarbonate shell and EPS foam body as an impact-absorbing outer layer. The California-based manufacturer then adds MIPS, or Multi Directional Impact Protection System, to the helmet in the form of an inner basket that rotates slightly upon impact to absorb the dome-damaging rotational energy created in certain crashes. Though not as light as some of its aero counterparts, the Saga MIPS is still an impressively light helmet, and it's designed with 22 vents and internal channeling to make sure that it feels that way on your head as you're pedaling. Further contributing to the helmet's comfort is Giro's use of a women's-specific fit model and its Roc Loc adjustment system, which allows for two-way adjustment and a helmet that fits securely-yet-comfortably all the way around your head.
- Shell Material: In-Mold (polycarbonate)
- Impact Foam: EPS
- Ventilation: 22 vents
- Fit Adjustment: Roc Loc 5
- Visor: no
Bell Draft Helmet - Matte Black Repose
Sleek shape, large air vents and Bells unbeatable fit. Draft makes it easy to get on your bike and go.
- Extended In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Ergo Fit
- 25 Vents
Nutcase - Metroride Bike Helmet for Adults, Black Tie Matte, Small/Medium
Your commute just got classy. Dress it up, dress it down, wear it all around. Metroride is at home on your 9-5 or your late night date, at happy hour or on a long weekend ride. Look slick in a suit, or your everyday getup. Add some class to your rides, from the original style-setting helmet company, Nutcase. The Metroride helmet is lightweight, breathable and compact with classic inspiration & modern design. The adjustable and removable spin dial allows for a comfy, snug fit while the snap-in sunvisor offers protection from the sun & rain. Three full pad sets are included in 3, 6, and 9mm for optimal fit: mix and match pad sets to find the best fit for you. Features a durable polycarbonate (PC) inmold sheel and expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam. The no pinch Fidlock magnetic buckle is ideal for one-handed operation and the easy-adjust chin pad helps you stay warm & comfortable. Available in 2 sizes: Small/Medium fits head sizes 55cm-59cm, Large/X-Large fits head sizes 59cm-62cm. Complies with U.S. CPSC 16 CFR 1203 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for persons age 5 and older.
- PROTECT YOUR NOGGIN: Being safe is a no-brainer! Protect your noggin with the Metroride Helmet. It's filled with protective EPS foam designed to disperse energy on impact and certified for biking.
- FITS YOUR HEAD: The Metroride Helmet has a dial fit system that you can adjust and remove as needed. It comes with 3 sets of foam pads to change out for a more customized fit.
- SNAP IN AND GO: Snap in and out of your helmet in a flash, even with gloves. The Fidlock magnetic closure is easy to open and close and it's covered in soft padding that's comfortable on your chin.
- LIGHT AND BREEZY: The lightweight, in-mold shell has large vents to keep you cool as a cucumber, all day long. And don't sweat it - the pads are moisture-wicking!
- SUITS YOUR SOUL: Brighten your daily commute or evening ride with these fun patterns and colors. The Metroride Helmet comes with a snap-in visor and reflective straps for a flashy look and extra safety.
Demon Podium Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet (Black, L)
NEW Demon Podium Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet The Demon Podium Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet is a New release from Demon dirt. This top-rated DH, BMX and mountain bike helmet, the Demon Dirt Podium full face helmet for BMX, MTB is a great helmet that has freeride, DH and dirt jumpers in mind. Worn by the Demon Dirt Team riders, this excellent low profile full face BMX and mountain bike helmet from Demon Dirt is light weight and durable. Tough outer shell and comfortable liner, this fullface DH BMX, MTB helmet from Demon Dirt is a great buy. Integrated Helmet Audio This helmet is available with a built in helmet audio system from Brain Teaser. The system has speakers in both ears and is completely integrated. This system then can be plugged directly in to your audio device. (ipod, etc). The helmet can also be disconnected from the speakers and used without the audio. Demon Podium Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet Features Demon Dirt Team inspired graphics Fully adjustable visor with aluminum side visor screws Tough injection molded thermal alloy resin polycarbonate shell EPS foam liner conforms to your shape for superior fit Removable, washable helmet liner 13 convenient air flow vents CPSC certified 2lbs. 2oz.
- NOTE: Sizing on this helmet runs small, please measure your head and compare with size chart for accurate sizing.
- EPS foam liner conforms to your shape for superior fit. Removable, washable helmet liner
- 2lbs. 2oz., 13 convenient air flow vents
- CPSC Certified,Includes helmet bag. Tough injection molded thermal alloy resin polycarbonate shell
Bern 2016 Men's Morrison Zipmold Summer Bike Helmet w/ Breakaway Visor (Matte Black, S/M)
Targeting the Mountain bike market, the Morrison, is great for those urban riders that find themselves trading in the city streets for the trails. Utilizing Bern's Zipmold Technology this helmet has a tapered, thinner, low profile fit that is lighter weight with a higher strength to weight ratio than in-mold helmets. Designed with 16 vents there is more than twice as much airflow than Bern's other leading bike models to keep one's head cooler on those warmer summer days. The performance BOA liner with adjustable dial allows for a customized fit with moisture control and is replaceable should one need to freshen up a bit.
- Bern Summer 2016 Helmet Line!
Retrospec CM-3 Bike Helmet with LED Safety Light Adjustable Dial and 24 vents
Whether you are traversing the back alleys of city streets or simply commuting to work, you can ride with confidence knowing Critical Cycles' silas bike helmet is engineered with your safety in mind. This helmet is constructed with a polyvinyl chloride outer shell and EPS foam body to provide outstanding protection while remaining lightweight and aerodynamic. The fit of a helmet is just as important as the materials it is made out of when it comes to safeguarding the rider. Which is why we have incorporated our ergo knob adjustable dial into the design to provide riders with secure, comfortable, and custom fit at the turn of a dial. The silas also utilizes 24 strategically placed vents to ensure optimal ventilation that guides air over your head to evaporate sweat while keeping you cool as you ride. As if that weren't enough we've put this helmet through rigorous safety test that have earned it a safety certified CPSC 16 CFR part 1203 (bike helmets USA), and EN1078:1012a1:2012 (bike helmets Europe). in a nutshell, this helmet was created to Empower the wearer with the piece of mind in knowing that they have selected the best value helmet while sacrificing nothing in terms of protection.
- LED Light Ergo knob Dial, lights up for safety on the road, and adjusting from 52-61CM in circumference
- This helmet is designed to be One Size Fits Most - it will not fit XXL size heads (62cm/24.5 and up), lightweight 250 grams, 9oz
- 24 precisely placed vents provide the optimal amount of ventilation to keep the rider cool and comfortable
- True to our cycling roots this helmet uses lightweight materials with an aerodynamic design to cut down on weight, while providing top tier protection
- The silas bike helmet is safety Certified with both CPSC 16 CFR part 1203 (bike helmets USA), and EN1078:1012a1:2012 (bike helmets Europe)
Bell Event Road Helmet Titanium Infrared Superficial Medium
A perfect blend of comfort, ventilation and style, the Bell Event Road Helmet is designed to keep you safe and focused on the road ahead. Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell offers excellent impact protection. 22 channeled openings, plus Velocity Flow overbrow ports increase airflow, so your cranium and forehead stay sweat-free. Twin Axis Gear retention system with vertical and circumferential adjustment gives you a perfect fit.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell is the result of an in-molding process which bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- 22 huge channeled vents bring cool air in through the front, allowing it to pass over your head and then flushes warm air out of the rear ports -- so YOU stay cool and your HEAD stays cool
- Overbrow Ventilation intakes work with the moto-proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system to actively cool air over the head via 4 ports on the brow of the helmet
- CoolMax padding moves perspiration away from the head for cool comfort
- Iphone cleaners
- Rc robot
- Massage table for home use
- Selling sectional sofa
- Pokemon gx cards
- Deals on all in one computers
- Way to firm buttocks