Chusea Deserve to Buy Kendama Ball Japanese Traditional Wood Game Hand-Eye Balance Skill Toy for Kid
100 brand new and good quality
Simple but stylish design, deserve to buy
Size: Approx. 13x5.5xm
Color: Red Wooden Color
Suit for children and adults
This Japanese traditional toy exercises your response capability, suitable for both kids and adults to play
Catch the ball in the cup or any position of primary color stick
It can challenge your patience, balance, concentration, skills and lots more
And helps build great hand-eye coordination
Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen.
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
1 x Kendama Toy
- 100 brand new and good quality
- Simple but stylish design, deserve to buy
- This Japanese traditional toy exercises your response capability, suitable for both kids and adults to play
- Catch the ball in the cup or any position of primary color stick
- It can challenge your patience, balance, concentration, skills and lots more
2-PACK - KENDAMA TOY CO. - The Best Pocket Kendama For All Kinds Of Fun (not full size) - Awesome Colors: Black/Green and Black/Gold Kendama Set - Solid Wood - A Tool To Create Better Hand And Eye Coordination
Kendama is a Japanese wooden toy used since the 1700's for increasing Hand/Eye Coordination, as well as Reflex and Balance.
*Kendama is a traditional Japanese toy consisting of a ken (sword) and tama (ball) connected by a string. The ken has three cups and a spike which fits into the hole in the ball. Basic kendama tricks consist of catching the ball in the cups and on the spike, however a huge variety of kendama tricks can be performed by juggling the ball between the cups, balancing it in various positions on the ken, balancing the ken on the ball and juggling the kendama.
Kendama bears similarities to the classic cup-and-ball game, and the Hispanic world toy known as boliche or balero. The principle of these toys are the same: catching one object with another, where both are joined by a string. However the modern kendama style takes influences from a diverse range of skills including yo-yo, diabolo, juggling and dance.
- Kendama's are excellent for increasing hand/eye coordination as well as reflex, agility, and balance. A set of two kendama's is a great gift, as it encourages competition and family fun.
- Bamboo construction is eco-friendly, as well as light weight and durable. The crackle paint method used guarantees a unique look for each Kendama.
- Recommended for ages 6 and older. The string tether anchors the ball to handle for safety, but user digression is advised.
- Smaller Size: Perfect for those who've mastered the Full-sized Kendama, this Mini Kendama has a lighter weight, which increases the challenge. Perfect for honing your skills even more to be competition ready!
- SIZE AND WEIGHT: 1.5 ounces, 4 inches tall (not full size).
Kendama USA Classic - Blue
Back to basics. Simplicity and playability were the focus in developing the Kendama USA Classic series. Made of birch wood, this Kendama is the lightest and softest wood in our collection. This is the first Kendama we have manufactured using the traditional 2 piece Japanese handle and stringing assembly, instead of the "fixed" handle style of the Tribute Kendama. A perfect choice for the player who is looking for an affordable Kendama, but isn't willing to sacrifice playability. Please note that unlike the Tribute models, the Classics are a simplified product and do not include instructions, stickers, extra strings, or a metal reinforcement inside the handle.
- A perfect choice for the player who is looking for an affordable Kendama, but isn't willing to sacrifice playability
- Simplicity and playability were the focus in developing the Kendama USA Classic series
- Made of birch wood, this Kendama is the lightest and softest wood in our collection
- Please note that unlike the Tribute models, the Classics are a simplified product and do not include instructions, stickers, extra strings, or a metal reinforcement inside the handle.
Toysmith Bamboo Kendama (7-Inch)
The Toysmith Bamboo Kendama is a modern take on classic children's toy. This ancient Japanese game of skill involves tossing a small wooden ball and catching it in one of the kendama's shallow cups. The kendama's authentic bamboo construction is both lightweight and very durable. A string tether anchors the kendama's wooden ball to the handle for safety. At 7 inches long, the kendama is designed with small hands in mind. Recommended for ages 6 years and up.
- This ancient Japanese game of skill involves tossing a small wooden ball and catching it in one of the kendama's shallow cups.
- The kendama's authentic bamboo construction is both lightweight and very durable.
- A string tether anchors the kendama's wooden ball to the handle for safety.
- At 7 inches long, the kendama is designed with small hands in mind.
- Recommended for ages 6 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
- Ancient Japanese skill game
- Stands 7" tall
- Toss and catch skill game
- Solid bamboo gives this durability
- Real bamboo that gives this Kendama natural beauty
Super Scary Story Gum, Typhoon, and. / Kendama, Popping Fortune-Telling Chocolate, and.
Sweets Kendamas Radar Prime Kendama - Sticky Paint, Perfect for Beginners, Extra String Accessory Bundle (Red)
A new take on the solid tama! Introducing the PRIME Radar. Combining the classic look of a solid tama, with the needed tracking for modern play. Each tama features our brand-new Radar mark around the tama hole to help you spike every trick. Finished with PRIME Sticky Clear, these tamas are designed to look good and play better. Matched with our PRIME ken these are made to lace. The Prime shape has larger cups and a premium shape that is great for beginners and pros alike. Each PRIME Radar is strung with colored string to match the color of the tama. Packaging includes the brand new PRIME sticker pack and a colored replacement string.
- SOLID WOOD CONSTRUCTION - High quality, 2-piece beech wood cup and spike design for both left and right-handed players.
- STICKY PAINT - Custom paint job offers excellent tack for all play levels that won't chip or flake off over time. The stickiness helps beginners learn the basics faster, and experienced players are able to land advanced stall tricks like lighthouse and lunar.
- DELUXE STRING - Strong, high quality string and bead that has been tested by the Pros. Extra string also included.
- ORIGINAL USA BRAND - Sweets Kendamas has been designing and painting kendamas in Minneapolis, MN since 2010.
- QUICK-START GUIDE - Great instruction guide for beginners, to learn the basics and progress quickly.
Kotaro Pro Bamboo Kendama Toy with Extra String
If you're looking for the BEST bamboo kendama on the market, buy the Kotaro Kendama brand. Made of laminated bamboo parts, Kotaro Kendamas are designed for high level kendama play.
With enough practice, you'll be doing all your favorite tricks like Oozara (big cup), Kozara (small cup), Chuuzara (base cup) and Rousoku (candle). Use grips like the Sara (or Pen) Grip, the Ken Grip, the Tama Grip or the Rousoku Grip.
The deluxe Kotaro Kendama comes with a bamboo ball (the tama or dama), a pre-strung length of string, and the Ken, or handle with three cups. Also comes with one extra string!
Improve your hand eye coordination, speed up your reflexes and improve your balancing techniques. As you learn how to use the kendama better and better, you'll build skills like patience and focus and enter the magical state of flow.
What else makes the Kotaro Kendama better?
Bamboo seems like wood, but it's actually a grass! It grows back extremely quickly, so it's very sustainable.
Manufactured in Asia by a toy company that has been in business making bamboo and wooden toys for 14 years.
Extremely stable handle. Nice, deep and perfectly angled cups.
Laser engraved logo.
Ages 12 and up.
- Don't Settle For Cheap Knockoffs! Look for the logo. Buy the pro level Kotaro Kendama. If it doesn't have the KK logo, it isn't a real Kotaro.
- Named After Fuma Kotaro, the Legendary Ninja Clan Leader in Ancient Japan. . Ninjas are known for their agility and speed. Do you have the eye hand coordination to use the Kotaro Kendama?
- Full Sized Bamboo Kendama. Don't be tricked into buying a tiny one that isn't any good.
- Replaceable String. Kendama strings are like yoyo strings. They wear out! Be sure to buy extras so you can replace them if they get dirty, knotted or frayed. Each kendama includes 1 extra string to get you started!
- Traditional 7.25" size from top to bottom when ball is on the spike. Handle is 6 1/4" from bottom to tip of spike. Spike is approximately 1 1/2"
Monster Musume: I Heart Monster Girls Vol. 1
A hilarious companion series to Monster Musume that includes three bonus monster girl postcards!
Monster Musume: I Heart Monster Girls is a brand new, two-volume manga series starring everyones favorite monster girls from the New York Times bestseller, Monster Musume. Monster Musume: I Heart Monster Girls doubles-up on the humor and heart, telling all new, all original stories in four-panel comic strip anthology format, including a short Monster Musume story from Shake-O, creator of Nurse Hitomis Monster Infirmary.
Each volume of Monster Musume: I Heart Monster Girls will include a full-color insert, and three bonus full-color, double-sided postcards, each featuring a different monster girl from the series.
Super Scary Story Gum, Typhoon, and. / Kendama, Popping Fortune-Telling Chocolate, and.
PSI LCENTLT2 No. 2MT Heavy Duty Live Tailstock Center
Heavy duty #2MT live tailstock center with a 60 degree point. Huge live center for heavy duty workpieces. Cone is 2-1/2" long, by 1-11/16" diameter. This center is large and strong with precision bearings. It runs very true and is also well balanced and smooth for effective turning. Ideal to support your work at the tailstock end of your lathe.
- Large live lathe center
- 60-degree point
- Ball bearing precision; turns smoothly
- Huge live center for heavy duty workpieces
- Cone is 2-1/2" by 1-11/16" overall diameter
- The best indoor heater
- Wooden blocks for toddlers
- Pre workout for mental focus
- What is the best diaper pail
- Mattress topper for sleeper sofa
- Screen protector for edge 7
- Three best friend costumes