Brother Sewing Machine, XM2701, Lightweight Sewing Machine with 27 Stitches, 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholer, 6 Sewing Feet, Free Arm and Instructional DVD
This Brother machine is perfect for multiple everyday sewing projects. Featuring a full range of user-friendly features and a lightweight design, the Brother XM2701 is perfect for beginners who are learning to sew and more advanced sewers who are looking for versatility.
The Brother XM2701 sewing machine offers 27 built-in stitches including blind hem, decorative, and quilting stitches with an automatic one-step buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes. The XM2701 has been engineered for easy use, featuring 6 quick-change sewing feet, including buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, and button sewing feet. Users will enjoy the ease of sewing cuffs, sleeves, and pant legs with the built-in free arm.
Designed for a broad range of users, the XM2701 also comes with a built-in easy needle threader, a jam-resistant Quick-Set top drop-in bobbin, and an automatic bobbin winding system. This affordable Brother machine is backed by a 25-year limited warranty along with free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
- VERSATILE FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The Brother XM2701 27-stitch free arm sewing machine is perfect for a wide range of everyday sewing projects, and users from beginners to advanced
- 27 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: This machine includes decorative, blind hem, zigzag, and stretch stitches as well as other built-in stitches. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)- 800
- 6 QUICK-CHANGE SEWING FEET: The XM2701 includes 6 quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, narrow hemmer, blind stitch, zigzag and button sewing
- JAM-RESISTANT: The Brother XM2701 features a jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin, a brightly lit LED work area, 27 stitches, and 63 stitch functions
- 25-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: This machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, and FREE technical support for the life of the product
The Sewing Machine Classroom: Learn the Ins & Outs of Your Machine
Make the Most of Your Sewing Machine!
Join author Charlene Phillips as you learn all about your new best friendyour sewing machine! From fabric to feet to finished product, youll be guided through techniques for mastering your machine and using it to perform basic to advanced stitching tasks. Whether youve been sewing for years or just gotten the itch, youll find invaluable information inside for using your sewing machine to its maximum potential.
Learn how to:
- Troubleshoot machine problems like skipped stitches, needle breaks and tension troubles
- Perform basic maintenance on your machine to keep it running smoothly
- Choose fabrics, threads and other materials that will keep your machine running at full capacity and result in quality projects
- Recognize and utilize the best sewing machine feet to achieve the desired results
- Refine everyday tasks from installing zippers to sewing buttonholes and constructing perfect hems
- Create beautiful embellishments like scallops, ruches, smocking, pin tucks, cutwork, puffing and entredeux to enhance any sewn project or garment
An indispensable reference book to keep next to your machine, inside youll find quick answers to all your sewing problems. Take control of your sewing machine and achieve wonderful results every time!
The Sewing Machine Accessory Bible: Get the Most Out of Your Machine---From Using Basic Feet to Mastering Specialty Feet
Whether you are a beginner or have been sewing for years, this book is packed with all the information you need to get the most out of your sewing machine, simply by changing the feet.
Everything you need to know about feet attachments, from basic feet such as the zigzag foot to specialty fabric and technique feet that will help you invent new design ideas for your sewing projects.
Work effortlessly with a full range of fabrics, learn great time-saving tricks, and experiment with a range of decorative effects by following the authors' creative "ideas files."
Includes a guide to needle, thread, and fabric choices and buying advice for choosing basic, mid-range, and top-end sewing machines, embellishers, and sergers.
Brother Sewing Machine, SE600, Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4" x 4" Embroidery Area, 80 Embroidery Designs, 103 Built-In Sewing Stitches, White
The Brother SE600 two-in-one sewing and embroidery machines allows you to bring creativity to life with ease. This 4 x 4 embroidery machine is packed with enhanced technology and multiple customizable features that streamline your sewing and embroidery. This computerized sewing and embroidery machine allows you to view embroidery designs in full color on the large 3.7"" Sew Smart color LCD touchscreen display and preview your design edits on the screen before stitching. This machine also comes with expanded embroidery design-editing features, including the ability to change individual thread colors, place lettering in an arc, move designs on the touchscreen display with the touch of a finger, and much more.
The SE600 has additional built-in features to simplify the design process. You can choose from 80 fresh and inspiring embroidery designs or import your own designs through the USB port. The sewing features include 103 versatile built-in sewing stitches, needle up/down and variable speed controls, and a drop feed for creative free-motion sewing. The expanded 6.4""(W) x 4.1""(H) needle-to-arm workspace allows more room for folding quilts and bulkier projects to the right of the needle for easier sewing.
The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes everything you need to get started on professional-looking projects. Included in the box are 7 quick-change sewing feet: spring action zigzag, buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, blind stitch, and button sewing feet. The spring action zigzag foot is designed with a longer foot to provide smoother fabric feeding in combination with the longer 7-point feed dogs. The SE600 also comes backed by a 25-year limited warranty with free technical phone support for the life of the product.
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The Brother SE-600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine includes a large 37" touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination machine is built with a 4" x 4" embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm, and foot
- ENHANCED EMBROIDERY FEATURES: The advanced features include change and preview thread colors, move designs on screen, and place lettering on arcs
- CUSTOM EMBROIDERY IMPORTS: The technology in the SE600 allows you to import your own .pes embroidery design files using the built-in USB port
- 103 BUILT-IN SEWING STITCHES: The SE600 computerized combination machine comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, including auto-sized buttonholes
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine - 50 Built-In Stitches - Automatic Threading
CS5055PRW Features: -Built-in accessory storage. -Built-in light. -Carrying handle. -Light weight. -Needle threader. -Built-in thread cutter. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -11.65". Overall Width - Side to Side: -16.26". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -7".
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches - customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves.Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)850
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes - 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin - for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.Stitch Length:5mm
Varmax Mini Sewing Machine with Extension Table, Upgraded Version
Varmax Mini Sewing Machine
It is a basic sewing machine with only one straight line stitching, designed to support some small stuff or simple sewing. It becomes more useful due to its exquisite design, such as built-in lamp and thread cutter.
It is suitable for kids due to its proper size, but it is not only made for kids. Please trust that the fans of this machine exists on all age groups.
For Easy Sewing:
1. Equipped with Built-in lamp and thread cutter, guarantee the sufficient light source and demand for cutting thread.
2. Features extension table, make sewing smooth and stable.
3. Automatically rewinding with built-in winding pole and thread spool.
4. Adapter power supply or battery power supply for selection.
5. Foot pedal operation, release your hand to focus on sewing.
Applicable Fabric and Needle:
Widely applicable fabrics such as Linen, Cotton, Denim, Soft Jeans, Hard Silk, Hard Whool. It comes with 90/14 needls, and is also compitible with 75/11, 80/12, 10/16 needls.
We would like to suggest you change the needle according to the thickness or hardness of fabric.
It is perfect to sew some small or simple stuff with this machine. Some of our customers used it for curtains, cusion, shopping bags, apron, coin purse and so on.
Please notice that this sewing machine have no REVERSE function.
- Mini-size & CompactAs a space saver, this sewing machine is an elaborate and mini-size sewing machine, The advanced and high-cost machines are more elaborate on manufacturing.
- Large Extension TableIt is equipped with a large extension table, which makes it more convenient to work on large projects, and also keep the mini machine more stable during sewing.
- Sewing Sleeves & TrousersSpecial cuff slot is designed for sleeves and trouser legs sewing. Furthermore, it is equipped with built-in Light to provide adequate light source during sewing.
- Double Threads and Two Speed ControlDouble thread stitching make it easy to finish sewing without knotting. Low/high speed button is equipped for selection to keep safe and powerful. Good for beginners to make craft, home sewing (e.g. lunch bag, apron).
- One-year Warranty and After-sales ServiceEquipped AC/DC adapter with ETL mark certification, this product is user-friendly. Please 🌸Contact Us by EMAIL🌸if there is any issue during operation. We are always here and happy to assist every customer.
Sewing For Dummies
Do you love to sewor want to learn how? Then this book will have you in stitches in no time. Theres nothing like the feeling of completing a project using beautiful fabrics and great timesaving tools and then sharing it with your family and friends. Plus, learning to sew will save you money too! Before long, youll be stitching your own hems, repairing split seams, sewing on buttons, and much, much more.
Sewing For Dummies is a book for both absolute beginners and experienced sewers. If youre a stone-cold beginner, youll find everything you need to know to sew beginning-level projectsand the book doesnt assume that youve ever even picked up a needle and thread before. If youve had some experience with sewing, youll find tips and tricks that it took author Janice Saunders Maresh, a nationally known sewing and serging instructor, years to pick up! Youll discover how to:
- Master hand and machine stitches
- Read a sewing pattern
- Hem a variety of fabrics
- Negotiate sleeves and pockets
- Install zippers, buttons, and other fasteners
- Shape garments with tucks and pleats
- Adjust projects for better fit and function
This updated edition features a fresh 8-page color insert of all the new home decorating projects, including new patterns and instructions for a traditional living room with slipcovered couches and throws; a French country dining room with drapes and slipcovered chairs; and a bedroom with shams, duvets, dustruffles, and window treatments, as well as:
- a bathroom with a shower curtain and towels
- hip and funky tote bags
- the perfect little black dress
Complete with lists of quick fix-it tools, sewing fundamentals, and sewing resources, Sewing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, is the fun and easy way to get the basics and stitch up a storm in no time!
sewing machine, sewer and quilter - PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets
- I drive fast and barefoot, funny sewer phone accessory
- Perfect gift for your grandma or auntie who loves sewing
- Collapsible grip provides a secure hold for easier texting, calling, photos, and selfies.
- Expandable stand to watch videos, take group photos, FaceTime, and Skype handsfree.
- Advanced adhesive allows you to remove and reposition on most devices and cases.
- Note: will not stick to some silicone, waterproof, or highly textured cases. Packaging includes an adhesive disc for customers applying directly to iPhone 8, 8, X and other glass-backed phones.
ALEX DIY My Sewing Kit
ALEX DIY My Sewing Kit is a classic craft in a cute collectible tin! With 125 sewing essentials, you can start stitching and sewing as soon as you open the box. 4 ready to make projects with pre-cut pieces are included; make an adorable hedgehog, a funky owl, a sneaky fox and an elephant wallet! Includes 15 buttons, 55 pre-cut polyester felt shapes, needle threader, cotton/polyester pin cushion, polyester stuffing (0.4oz/11g), polyester ribbon (16in/40cm), ric rac (16in/40cm), 2 needles, 40 straight pins, scissors, measuring tape, thimble, 4 spools of thread(49.21in/15m) and easy instructions. Recommended for children 7 years of age and older.
- 125 sewing accessories in a colorful tin storage box
- Learn to sew with a complete kit
- 4 ready to make projects with precut pieces
- Includes buttons, felt shapes, stuffing, ribbon, ric rac, needles, threader, pins, cushion, scissors, measuring tape, thimble, thread and instructions
- Recommended for children 7 years of age and older
SINGER 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with 76 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Bonus Accessories, Packed with Features and Easy to Use
The SINGER Stylist 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine offers great value because it comes with loads of free accessories. The sewing machine is provided with 100 built-in stitches making fashion sewing, home and decorative sewing, quilting, crafting and heirloom sewing easier. Thanks to its heavy duty metal frame, it has long-lasting durability. The Computerized Sewing machine with large LCD screen provides clear and easy viewing of your selected stitches including stitch length and stitch width. Stitch length and width can be adjusted to customize as desired for your projects. This sewing machine has a ton of other features like 6-segment feeding system, built-in reverse, horizontal threading, programmable needle up/down, electronic start and stop, automatic bobbin winding clutch, extra-high presser foot lifter, speed control and automatic presser foot pressure control. The SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 2 StayBright LED lights which illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. PRODUCT DETAILS: Model Number - 7258 Description - 100 Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine Product - Sewing Machine Bobbin Class - 15J Needles - 2020 & 2045 Lightbulb - LED UPC - 037431882769 Dimensions - 14.5""L x 7.5""W x 12""H Weight - 14.6 pounds Warranty - 25-Year Limited Power Supply - Works in North America only WHATS IN THE BOX: 10 Presser Feet: All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Darning / Freehand Embroidery Foot, Gathering Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Zipper Foot In the box along with machine and presser feet: Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Darning Plate, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Thread Spool Caps, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Foot Pedal, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Power Cord, Instruction Manual in English, Spanish, French, Machine Intro DVD
Model Number - 7258
Description - 100 Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine
Product - Sewing Machine
Bobbin Class - 15J
Needles - 2020 & 2045
Lightbulb - LED
UPC - 037431882769
Dimensions - 14.5"L x 7.5"W x 12"H
Weight - 14.6 pounds
Warranty - 25-Year Limited
Power Supply - Works in North America only.
- PUSH BUTTON STITCH SELECTION: The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically and are customizable with adjustable stitch length and stitch width. Volts : 120V. Amps : 0.62. Watts-74
- WARRANTY: SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine has 25 Year Limited Warranty , 60 Hertz
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Tequila review
- First dance songs 2017
- Pre workout pumps
- Pomade for black men
- Wakeboard brand
- Contact grill
- Feminist books