Yaesu FT-60R Dual Band Handheld 5W VHF / UHF Amateur Radio Transceiver
Yaesu Dual Band Amateur Ham radio transceiver.
Transmits the Two Meter & 70cm bands (144-148Mhz/430-450Mhz), & receives 108-520Mhz & 700-999Mhz (less cellular).
Features 1,000 Alphanumeric memories, WX alert, PL/dpl, ARTS system, scan modes & more.
Compatible with following Optional available Accessories - MH-37A4B, MH-34B4B, E-DC-5B, EDC-6, CT-44, FBA-25A.
- Dual Band VHF/UHF 2 Meter & 70cm Amateur Radio.
- CTCSS/DCS (PL & DPL), DTMF, AlphaNumeric Display, Lighted Keypad, Scan modes.
- Receives 108-520Mhz and 700-999.99Mhz (less cell), Transmits 144-148Mhz & 430-470Mhz, Locking mode prevents accidental changes of frequency.
- One Thousand memory Channels, NOAA Weather Alert, Receives Emergency channels in 800-900Mhz, RF Power Output: 5W (High) / 2W (Middle) / 5W (Low)
- Includes 1400mA Battery, Charger, antenna & belt clip.
BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery
The Most Powerful One Yet: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (High Power).
The BF-F8HP is the most powerful BaoFeng capable of transmitting 8 watts! A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
The BF-F8HP is the third and final generation of the UV-5R. Some new features found in the BF-F8HP are the three selectable power levels (Low - 1w, Med - 4/5w, High-7/8w); the BF-F8HP has a better high-gain antenna (7") that was not available in earlier models; the BF-F8HP also brings back the customizable tri-color display that was not found in second generation UV-5Rs. The BF-F8HP also comes with a Full IN-DEPTH 76 Page User Manual that will help you get aquatinted with all the New Features!
Much like its little brothers (the BF-F8 and the UV-5R) the BF-F8HP maintains full cross accessory compatibility with all previous UV-5R accessories.
Model: New BAOFENG BF-F8HP
Battery: 2000mAh, 7.4v, Li-ion
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only) 136-174MHz and 400-520MHz (TX/RX)
Antenna: High Gain Dual Band Antenna 7" Antenna
Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
Transmitter Output power: 8W/5W / 1W (Max 8W)
Modulation Mode: 16k F3E / 11k F3E
Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / <2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5/-0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3/-0.1kHz(Narrow)
7.4V 2000mahvLi-ion Battery Pack
***NEW IN-Depth Manual
Desktop Charger (110V)
Programming Tips and Help Provided at Miklor.com
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30 Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support In-depth User Guide Included
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3.
- A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized USA BaoFeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual Spiral
ARRL Ham Radio License Manual 4th Edition (Spiral Boundl) All you need to become an Amateur Radio Operator! Easy-to-understand bite-sized sections. Use this book, and pass the 35-question Technician Class license test. Includes the latest question pool with answer key, for use July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2022. Use with ARRLs online Exam Review for Ham Radio (instructions are included inside the manual). Softcover Edition (sold separately). Designed for self-study and for classroom use. Intended for all newcomers, instructors and schoolteachers. Discover the excitement of ham radio. The Amateur Radio Service offers a unique mix of public service, technology and experimenting with electronicsall with an emphasis on fun. Some hams use their skills to provide communications during emergencies and disasters when all else fails. Others enjoy talking to people across the country and around the globe, participating in local contests and building experiments. The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual will guide you as you get started in the hobbyas you select your equipment, set-up your first station and make your first contact. Use this book to study for your license exam. Every page presents information you will need to pass the exam and become an effective operator. You'll cover small sections at a time: Welcome to Amateur Radio Radio and Signals Fundamentals Electricity, Components, and Circuits Propagation, Antennas, and Feed Lines Amateur Radio Equipment Communicating With Other Hams Licensing Regulations Operating Regulations Safety At the end of the book, you'll find the entire Technician Question Pool. Use this book with ARRLs Online Exam Review for Ham Radio to review the study material chapter by chapter. Take randomly generated practice exams using questions from the actual examination pool. You wont have any surprises on exam day!
BTECH UV-5X3 5 Watt Tri-Band Radio VHF, 1.25M, UHF, Amateur (Ham), Includes Dual Band Antenna, 220 Antenna, Earpiece, Charger, and More
The First Affordable VHF, 1.25M, UHF Tri-Band Handheld Transceiver
A PC03 Cable is Recommended for Easy PC Programming (CHIRP Supported)
Backward Compatible with UV-5R and BF-F8HP Accessories
New Features and Menus
Simultaneous Display: For those that want to have the most information at their fingertips - you can 'Sync' the dual displays to show both the name and frequency. This allows the displays to be synched to the same channel while browsing your channel memories.
Channel Skip: Easily add or remove a channel from the scanning list.
Frequency Scanning: When scanning in the Frequency (VFO) Mode, you can easily enter in the range and frequency steps that you want to scan without scanning the full frequency band.
ANI Updates: Along with being able to previously send ANI (Identification); You can now enable "Decoding" the ANI right on the display
Remote Commands: The UV-5X3 can respond to remote commands. By remotely sending DTMF tones you can both 'Stun' (Transmit Disable) or 'Kill' (Disables all functions) the radio. You also can 'Revive' a radio from its "stun" or "kill" state. You can also remotely turn on the microphone 'Monitor' or ensure the radio is within range 'Inspect' (replies with a confirmation tone within range).
In the Box:
V-85 Dual Band Antenna
220MHz Single Band Antenna
CH-5 110V Adapter
Memory channels: 128 Channels
Selective Calling Methods Supported: CTCSS, DCS, Tone Burst, DTMFs
Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone
Frequency step (kHz): 2.5K/5.0K/6.25K/10.0K/12.5K/20.0K/25.0K/50.0K
Power Output: High: 5W (VHF) / 4W (1.25M/UHF) - Low Power: 1W
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized BaoFeng & BTECH Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- What's New: Tri-band Frequency Range Display Sync DTMF Decode Incoming ANI Display Remote Stun, Kill, Revive, Inspect, and Monitor Selectable Frequency Range Scanning Remove/Add Channels from Scanning Right in Menu
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-5X3 with the Nagoya NA-320A Antenna for all-in-one antenna option. The PC03 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming - Uses CHIRP Software
- Features: VOX Talk Around Mode Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) Transmission Time Out Channel Receive Only (TX OFF) Frequency Reverse Squelch Tail Elimination (STE) Work Mode (Selectable VFO/ Menu Lockout) Alpha Numeric Channel Storage PC Programmable
- Kit Includes: UV-5X3 Radio, 1500mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, 220MHz Single Band Antenna, CH-5 Charger, CH-5 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
AnyTone Dual Band Transceiver VHF/UHF AT-5888UV Two Way and Amateur Radio
The Anytone AT-5888UV (AT-588UV) DualBand, Twin Receive Dual Display Radio Transceiver for the VHF & 2 meter , & UHF & 70cm bands.
Loaded with features, Part 90 Approved, narrow band capability, over 700 AlphaNumeric Memory channels (256 x 4)!
True automatic cross band repeater mode, Twin simultaneous Receive, w/seperate Vol & Squelch controls!
Tuning Steps of 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25 & 50 kHz. Includes lighted full keypad microphone w/ switchable built-in speaker, use speaker in body, in mic, or an optional external speaker too!
Remote mountable Faceplate!
Transmits: 136-174Mhz, 400-490 MHz.
Receive Range is: 200-260Mhz, 350--490 MHz, 108-180 MHz (AM or FM Mode on VHF recv, FM mode on transmit).
Tuning Steps: 2.5, 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25 & 50 kHz, Backlit, Full Keypad Mic features a built in speaker! Speaker in Radio too!
Either side display can be set VHF or UHF - VU, UV, UU, VV !
ctcss, dcs (PL & DPL), ANI, DTMF, Backlit 3 color w/Cool-Blue Display & buttons!
Backlit DTMF Mic, Part 90 FCC Certified.
50W on VHF, 40W on UHF with lower power settings down to 5W available.
Great for Amateur, Public Service and Commercial uses!
PC Programmable w/downloadable free software, Even has a Built-in USB port to charge your phone! Requires 12-14Vdc power hookup, at 12A or more, and an Optional suitable Dualband Antenna.
Optional QDM-01 Base Station Microphone, & QMB-03 Front Panel Bracket kit are Available ( sold seperate).
Very Compact size, approx 5.5" x 1.58" x 8.35!
- * 50W/40W Full DualBand VHF/UHF Mobile Radio Transceiver!
- * Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode too!
- * Features CTCSS, DCS, ANI, DTMF, 2-Tone/5-Tone, Alphanumeric Display, 758 channels & more!
- * Transmits 136-174Mhz & 400-490Mhz FM, Receives 200-260Mhz, 350--490 MHz, 108-180 MHz (AM mode selectable on VHF receive freqs for AirBand recption)
- * Narrow Band compliant, Remote Mountable Faceplate, Lighted Keypad mic, Built-in Speakers in both Radio & Mic, Built-In cooling Fan, & More!!
BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio (Black)
The BaoFeng UV-5R is a compact hand held transceiver providing 4 watts in the frequency range of 136- 174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
It is a compact, economical HT that includes special VHF receive band from 65 - 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band. Dual watch and dual reception is supported.
The transceiver is a micro-miniature multiband FM transceiver with extensive receive frequency coverage, providing local-area two-way amateur communications along with unmatched monitoring capability.
1. Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-520 MHz
2. Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
3. Output Power: 4 /1Watts
4. 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
5. Built-in VOX Function
6. 1750Hz Brust Tone
7. FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
8. LED Flashlight
9. Large LCD Display
10. High /Low RF Power Switchable
11. 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
12. Emergency Alert
13. Low Battery Alert
14. Battery Saver
15. Time-out Timer
16. Keypad Lock
17. Monitor Channel
18. Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
19. ROGER SET
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only); 136-174 MHz and 400-520 MHz (TX/RX)
Channel No.: 128
Frequency Stability: 2.5ppm
Operating Voltage: DC 7.4V
Output power: 4W / 1W (Max 5W)
DimensionW x H x D: 100 x 52 x 32 mm
Weight: 250g including battery, antenna
1 x BaoFeng UV-5R (VHF136-174MHz / UHF 400-520MHz) Two-Way Radio
1 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
1 x Antenna 136-174/400-479.995Mhz
1 x Earphone Mic/Headset
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x ENG Manual
1 x Adapter
1 x Desktop Charger (100V-240V)
- Extend your UV-5R range with the recommended high gain antenna (not included): B00KC4PWQQ (Nagoya NA-771)
- High / Low Power Settings (4W/1W) Programmable Amateur Radio; Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz (Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx)
- Customize Channel Names, the Boot Display and More by Using the Optional (not included) PC03 Computer Programming Cable (B00HUB0ONK)
- 1500mAh Battery; Broadband (Wide) 25khz / Narrowband (Narrow) 12.5khz Selectable. Monitor two different frequencies (even on different bands (VHF/UHF)) and the radio will monitor both frequencies giving priority to the first station to receive an incoming call
- AUTO Keypad Lock, Dual Band, Dual Display and Dual Standby.
ICOM 2300H 05 144MHz Amateur Radio
Amateur VHF FM transceiver, Mfg.# 2300H 05, 65W, 144MHz, 207 alphanumeric memory channels, built-in cuts and dices encoder/decoder, 3 inch LCD, multiple scan functions, compact case.2 meter radio.
- 144Mhz amateur Radio
- Stable 65W of output
- Similar user interface retained from the ic-2200h
- Proven durability -- tested to the latest mil-std-810 g specifications
- 207 alpha-numeric memory channels
Technician Class 2018-2022: Pass Your Amateur Radio Technician Class Test - The Easy Way (EasyWayHamBooks)
Here's the "Easy Way" to get your Technician Class amateur radio license. The book is new so check the reviews for the previous edition. The test is multiple choice and the other study guides take you through the pool of 424 questions including all four possible answers for each question. But three out of the four answers are WRONG! You are studying 1,272 wrong answers and that is both confusing and frustrating.The Easy Way focuses only on the right answers with hints, cheats and explanations to help you pass. It is all Ham and no Spam. The first part is a narrative of the author's ham radio experience. Every question and answer is woven into the story and identified in bold print.The second part is a 40-page Quick Summary condensing every question and correct answer for easy recall. Which would you rather study: right answers or over 200 pages with three quarters of the answers wrong?Instructors: This book is perfect for review or weekend courses. Have the students read the narrative before class, then go over the concepts with them rather than slogging through all those wrong answers. You'll be done in no time and the students will be fully prepared to take their tests.
President Ronald 10 Meter Amateur Ham Radio
Rotary switch channel selector
- Volume adjustment and ON/OFF
- RF Power
- Manual squelch and ASC
- Multi-functions LCD display
- Frequencies display
- Public Address
- ANL filter, NB and HI-CUT
- RF Gain / Mike gain
- F function key
- Beep Function
- Roger Beep
- Mode switch AM/FM
- Dual watch
- Mic type electret / dynamic
- Key locking
- SWR (Power Reading /SWR)
- Preset emergency (EMG 1/2)
- TOT (Time Out Timer) adjustable
- Front microphone plug
- External loudspeaker jack
- 10 and 12 Meter Dual Band HF Amateur Radio.
- AM and FM Modes. 50 Watt Peak Output.
- Noise Blanker, Multi Color Display and More!
Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio Transceiver - HF, VHF, UHF All-Mode 100W Remote Head Capability
Yaesu FT-857D Amateur radio transceiver for the HF, VHF & UHF bands.
* DSP, ctcss, 200 memories.
* Output is 100W 6-160M on FM-SSB-CW (25W AM carrier), & 50W VHF 2 meter, 20W UHF 70cm bands.
* Receives all shortwave, AM/FM broadcast, & VHF-UHF frequencies listed above.
* Has 2 SO-239 Antenna outputs, one for 0-54Mhz, the other for VHF/UHF.
* Requires Optional suitable antenna(s).
Power requirement is regulated 12-13.8Vdc, at 22 amps or greater.
Includes microphone & power cable.
- Receives 0.1-56Mhz, 76-108Mhz, 118-164Mhz and 420-470MHz - AM/USB/LSB/FM/CW
- Transmits The Amateur Ham Radio Bands 160 thru 2 meters, plus 70cm UHF too!
- Output is 100 Watts on 6-160M, 50W VHF & 20W UHF, FM-AM-SSB-CW (25W AM HF carrier)
- Built-In Digital signal processing, 200 memories, spectrum display, ctcss (PL).
- Includes microphone & power cable. Requires 12-13.8Vdc @ 22 Amps minimum for power. Requires Optional suitable antenna(s).
- Tequila under 50
- Drugstore shampoo to grow hair
- Karaoke amplifier mixer
- Car leather conditioner
- Dark rum best
- Cooking shears
- Kitty litters