FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
The E10K USB DAC high resolution Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is customizable and designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8\" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8\" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination. DAC ChipThe internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.Amplification Stage The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power.Portable DesignA brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- DAC ChipThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8 headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8 line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
AudioQuest Dragonfly Red Mobile Bundle With DragonFly Red (Portable USB Preamp, Headphone Amp/DAC) And Lightning To USB Camera Adapter for Connection With Select iPhones, iPads, iPods
For Apple iOS Users To connect DragonFly Black or DragonFly Red to any Apple iOS device, AudioQuest highly recommends Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adaptor. This device sounds better and is more reliable in this application than Apple's slightly less expensive Lightning-to-USB 2.0 Camera Adaptor, while it also adds the ability to charge your iOS device during playback.
AudioQuest has been busy for years making this new generation of DragonFlys possible. They worked alongside Microchip Technology to develop a new high-performance, full-speed USB microcontroller (a DAC's input processor) that delivers improved signal-to-noise ratio and significantly lower power consumption. Drawing 77 less current than the DragonFly v1.2's microcontroller, the new Microchip MX microcontroller enables true compatibility with Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. For use with Apple iOS devices, Apple's Lightning-to-USB Camera Adaptor is required; for use with Android devices, a Made for Android (OTG) adaptor, such as our DragonTail USB Adaptor For Android Devices, is required.
AudioQuest hesitates to brag about specific electronic parts in the DragonFlys because the implementation of those parts is as crucial as their quality. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that DACs with the same microcontroller or primary processor all sound alike! Depending on the circuit design, control of noise, power supply regulation, quality of the many passive parts, etc., a supposedly "lesser" DAC chip can easily outperform a "better" DAC chip in a different DAC.
- At AudioQuest, we recommend iPhone users use the Apple Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera adaptor. A very small percentage of iPhone users have experienced a "clicking" when using the Apple Lightning to USB 2.0 Camera Adapter - this adapter has a single input port. Upon investigating/dialogue with Apple, we at AudioQuest discovered that this problem is resolved when using the Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter. This adapter has two input ports on one end and a Lightning connector on the other end.
- To connect the DragonFly Red to any Apple iOS device, We AudioQuest highly recommend Apple's Lightning-to-USB 3 Camera Adaptor. This device sounds better and is more reliable in this application than Apple's slightly less expensive Lightning-to-USB 2.0 Camera Adaptor, while it also adds the ability to charge your iOS device during playback.
- "For greater overall performance, the DragonFly Red also incorporate improved 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC chips - the higher-performance 9016 is in the DragonFly Red - employing minimum-phase filtering for naturally detailed, more authentic sound. DragonFly Red includes the latest ESS headphone amp and a bit-perfect digital volume control that resides on the 9016 DAC chip itself-a sophisticated implementation that ensures maximum fidelity, dynamic contrast, and signal-to-noise ratio."
- DragonFly Red is a USB DAC Preamp Headphone Amp. Small, affordable, easy to use, and remarkably effective, it plugs into your USB port to bypass the computer's compromised audio circuitry and deliver cleaner, clearer, more naturally beautiful sound to headphones, powered speakers, and complete audio systems. Now, any computer, tablet, or smartphone can be used as a true high-fidelity music player, allowing music lovers to enjoy beautiful sound wherever they go, whenever they please.
- With its higher 2.1-volt output, DragonFly Red will be compatible with a wider range of headphones, including power-hungry, low-efficiency models. Whether you're listening to Spotify, YouTube, Tidal, ripped CDs, or state-of-the-art high-resolution files, DragonFly will deliver a more emotionally compelling and enjoyable experience. Most importantly, DragonFly is designed to honor the music you already own and love.
NextDrive Spectra X Portable USB DAC - The Worlds Smallest 32-bit DAC Headphone Amp for Truly Mastering Your Sound On-The-Go (Spectra X USB C)
Welcome to the next milestone in the audio revolution: The Spectra from NextDrive. Play high resolution audio files up to 32-bit PCM or quad-rate DSD directly to your headphones or speakers, bypassing your device's stock audio hardware. The Spectra packs plenty of power with enough output to drive all but the most demanding headphones, and its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip delivers sound quality previously assumed to be impossible in a form factor this size.
The revolution starts now.
Audiophile reviewers around the web agree, the NextDrive Spectra simply cannot be beat in terms of price versus audio quality, tech specs, portability, construction quality, ease of use and overall wow factor. Thanks to its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip, the Spectra delivers exceptional bass speed and clarity, well-balanced mids slightly forward, smooth treble without a trace of harshness.
iPhone and other iOS devices, as well as devices with USB C connectors, are not compatible with the Micro USB version; users of these devices should purchase the regular USB A version of the Spectra. A separate adapter will also be required, sold separately.
- Always check volume level before use!
- Works best with high resolution recordings and high-end headphones or other audio equipment
- Output up to 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohms; very high impedance headphones may require additional amplification
- Inline controls such as play/pause, vol. control or handsfree microphones are not supported
- Slight clicks might be heard when starting/stopping music on devices with USB power saving functions
Audio DAC/Amp: ESS Sabre 9018Q2C
Dynamic range: 121dB / THD N: 0.001
Max output: 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohm / 49 mW @ 32 Ohm
PCM: 32-bit/384kHz / DSD: Quad-rate @ 11.2 MHz
3.75" x 0.44" x 0.44" / 95 x 11.2 x 11.2 mm
Total length: 9.25 in / 23.5 cm long
- PREMIUM QUALITY DAC - Enjoy enhanced sound quality with ultra low noise Xtra Sound which obtains even greater performance from ESS Technology's SABRE 9018Q2C HI RES AUDIO - Supports PCM audio files up to 32 bits / 384 kHz and DSD up to Quad-rate 11.2 MHz
- INCREDIBLY LOW DISTORTION - Spectra X takes the already impressive 121dB DNR of the Spectra and lowers the THD N to -110dB, an order of magnitude lower than the original
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY - Plug-and-play functionality (free driver download for Windows); use OTG or Lightning adapters to connect to smartphones and tablets (PLEASE NOTE not all adapters are OTG compatible; please contact the seller to confirm if you aren't certain your adapter will work.)
- ULTRA PORTABLE - No batteries and slim design lets you connect to your smartphone or tablet and take it anywhere (adapter may be required, sold separately)
- 📢COUNTERFEIT WARNING - Only Spectra X sold by TrueToSource are genuine and eligible for customer service and NextDrive warranty. Beware of products sold by unauthorized sellers.
Micca OriGen G2 High Resolution USB DAC and Preamplifier - 24-Bit/192kHz PCM
The Micca OriGen G2 USB audio DAC and preamplifier is a studio master grade digital audio playback device that supports high resolution PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz. Its powerful preamp and headphone amplifier makes the OriGen G2 especially well suited in a compact desktop computer audio system together with powered monitors and headhpones. Use the OriGen to bypass a computer's sound card and unlock the full sonic potential of your music library.
The digital circuitry of the OriGen G2 consists of a C-MEDIA CM6631A USB 2.0 High Speed 480Mbps audio controller and a Wolfson WM8740 stereo D/A converter. This capable combination provides asynchronous decoding and conversion of PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz. Advanced audio stream interface support includes both ASIO and WASAPI Push/Event output modes.
The analog section of the OriGen provides switchable line-level or headphone output, using JRC NJM4556 op amps with two output gain levels of 5.6Vrms and 1.7Vrms. The selectable gain design provides excellent drive capability into any downstream amplifiers with enhanced signal strength, low noise, and low interference. The headphone outputs are similarly powerful, with only 0.5 Ohm output impedance and able to drive 16-600 Ohm headphones.
Starting with a steel tub chassis, the OriGen G2 is capped with an anodized aluminum top plate and finished with a solid machined aluminum volume knob. The TOCOS sealed potentiometer used for volume control offers long operating life and a smooth weighted feel. The all-metal construction makes the OriGen G2 exceptionally durable and helps shield against unwanted interference.
Hearing is believing, try the OriGen risk free with your own music. If you are not absolutely delighted with the OriGen's performance, simply return it for a refund.
- Studio master grade digital audio playback with supports high resolution PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Stereo analog line level and combination optical S/PDIF digital output, powerful built-in headphone amp supports 16-600 ? headphones
- Selectable USB or Optical S/PDIF digital input for flexible source connection.
- C-MEDIA CM6631A USB 2.0 High Speed 480Mbps audio controller and Wolfson WM8740 stereo D/A converter
- Advanced audio stream interface support includes both ASIO and WASAPI Push/Event output modes
AudioQuest - DragonFly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amplifier
Stupendous-Sounding AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amp Decodes MQA, Has 32-Bit SABRE DAC, Drives Almost Any Headphones, Works with Apple and Android Playing music on your computer, laptop, stereo, smartphone, tablet, or powered speakers becomes exponentially better, more authoritative, and stunningly lifelike with the groundbreaking AudioQuest DragonFly Red DAC/headphone amplifier . Among the most exciting audio products in recent memory - and named The Absolute Sound 's Product of the Year Award (Budget Component), Stereophile 's Product of the Year (Digital Component and Budget Component) What Hi-Fi ''s Product of the Year (USB DAC), and Computer Audiophile 's DAC of the Year - DragonFly Red sets new benchmarks for how much performance, portability, and flexibility is possible from an asynchronous USB DAC. Offering tremendously enhanced sound, higher value, and significantly lower power consumption than the original award-winning DragonFly for a lower price, DragonFly Red even works with Apple and Android phones and tablets when paired with a simple adapter. Most importantly, this versatile DAC improves everything - detail, transparency, immediacy, richness, tone - associated with your music. MQA decoding ability, ideal for TIDAL listeners, is also part of its feature set. And Red plays everything from MP3s to 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution files with spectacular simplicity and ease of use. Lest we forget, it doubles as a serious headphone amplifier and comes with our 100 Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee . "In my desktop system and through headphones, the Red upped the ante in every sonic criterion." -Robert Harley, The Absolute Sound, Product of the Year and Editors' Choice Awards "DragonFly Red and Black are the finest examples of everyman hi-fi to ever grace these pages. Their value quotients explod
- 32-Bit SABRE DAC
- 2.1v Output Drives Almost Any Headphones
- Works With Apple and Android devices when paired with a simple adapter
- Plays everything from MP3s to 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution files
- This versatile DAC improves everything - detail, transparency, immediacy, richness, tone
AudioQuest Dragonfly Black Mobile Bundle With DragonFly Black (Portable USB Preamp, Headphone Amp/DAC) And Lightning To USB Camera Adapter for Compatible Connection With Select iPhones, iPads, iPods
This Apple bundle includes one genuine Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and AudioQuest DragonFly Black v1.5 USB Digital-to-Analog Converter
- APPLE Bundle includes genuine Apple Camera Adapter and the DragonFly Red. (DragonFly Red is compatable on Android devices with a made for Android/OTG adaptor that is not in this bundle)
- The new DragonFly Black 1.5 is software upgradeable through complimentary Windows and OS X desktop applications. As new developments arise in music player applications, streaming protocols, or other associated software, DragonFly users will be able to incorporate those updates into their existing devices.
- DragonFly Black outputs 1.2 volts-enough power to capably drive all preamplifier input circuits and all reasonably efficient headphones.
- The new DragonFly Black 1.5 also incorporates improved 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC chips-the 9010-which employs minimum-phase filtering for naturally detailed, more authentic sound.
- Play all music fi les: MP3 to high-res Compatible with Apple and Windows PCs, as well as iOS and Android devices (requires Apple Camera Adapter or Made for Android/OTG adaptor).
Audioengine D1 24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
The D1 DAC is a perfect example of the extension of this mission. With music streaming services and digital music players becoming the centre of the modern music system, consumers have had to accept a loss of the premium components resulting in the loss of sound quality. Perfect for providing a higher quality audio signal to any speakers or headphones, the D1 is a high quality 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, and any device with a USB port or Optical output. The D1 sets up in seconds with no software to download or setup hassle.
- PREMIUM PORTABLE DESKTOP DAC & HEADPHONE AMP: Audioengine has brought traditional high-quality audio equipment into the digital age. Their range of Award-Winning products have been praised by What Hi-Fi, CNet and Wired to name just a few of the publications who have tested their products over the past 13 years.
- USB & OPTICAL S/PDIF INPUTS: Either connect directly to your MAC, PC or laptop with USB Plug & Play (no drivers required), or use the S/PDIF input - start enjoying audiophile quality sound straight out of the box!
- RCA COAXIAL & HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: RCA Outputs allow connection to a traditional stereo Hi-Fi & a front 3.5mm Headphone output will power any headphones from tiny in ear to the highest power planar magnetic set!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: DAC, 0.6m USB cable, Cloth Travel Bag, Setup Guide, Brochure
- WARRANTY: All Audioengine products have a 3-year Limited Warranty on parts and labor from date of purchase.
Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo
FG,SB1770 SOUND BLASTERX G6 WW
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you!
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster's proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies.
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 16 in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600 headphones.
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity.
AudioQuest - Forest digital audio interconnet, USB A to USB B (1.5m - single)
AudioQuest Forest USB Cable Surprising Performance, Affordable Price Priced only a few dollars more than generic USB cables, Audioquest Forest is a substantial improvement. Forest offers a far smoother & richer tonal balance, much greater resolution and a clearer sonic picture. The secret is in Audioquest 's unyielding commitment to quality; every aspect of Forest 's construction from the type of connectors used to the direction of the conductors has been scrutinized, auditioned, revised and perfected to create a cable that offers outstanding performance for a fraction of the cost of most audiophile designs. "The AudioQuest Forest is very affordable by standalone cable standards, and it offers all-round improvements over bundled cables. Detail levels are markedly improved, there's greater precision and punch, and a general upgrade in musical expressiveness." - What HiFi? Metallurgy Forest uses high-quality Long Grain Copper solid-core conductors. Long Grain Copper has far fewer imperfections than OFC copper for lower distortion and greater conductivity. LGC copper conductors are used in many Audioquest analog cables, providing a far smoother, richer and more dynamic sound than the terrible materials used in generic USB cables. LGC's lower distortion characteristics allow Forest to deliver greater resolution and musical energy with a noticeably lower noise floor. Forest is a directional cable, AQ listens to every primary signal conductor used in Forest to determine proper conductor orientation, this simple test yields a surprising improvement to sonic performance. Digital Audio over USB There are significant, audible differences between USB cables. We're not sure how this is possible, since USB is purported to be a purely digital interface, however, the sonic differences are repeatable and consistent fro
- Solid 0.5 silver-plated conductors
- Air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation
- Precision gold-plated plugs
- Universal Serial BUS (USB) device class definition for audio devices
- Easy and simple to install
FX Audio DAC-X6 24BIT/192 Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital Audio Amplifier DAC Decoder Black
The standard input interface:Computer USB/coaxial,optical fiber(with toggle switch switch)
The standard output interface:6.35mm headset standard RCA interface circuit output
Line level output:RMS 2V
Output power:90mw /600180mw/300450mw/100610mw /62910mw/321000mw/16
Adapter USES voltage:100-240ACV
Power supply/adapter output voltage:Dc12V more than 1A
Machine size: 146 mm x 98 mm x35mm
- With a 12V 1A power adatper
- DAC chipesets: CS8416,CS4398,OPA213
- Headphone amplifier chipsets: OP275TPA6120
- NOTICE:original FX Audio sold by Shenzhen Audio.
- Amp for two 12 inch subs
- Portable hot plate
- Laptop for editing photos
- Mens watches under 2000
- Receivers under 200
- Store bought dry rub for chicken
- Deep skillet