Organic Semi-Metallic disc brake pads Sram Avid Elixir TRAIL, X0 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, Elixir 9 Trail, Guide, Guide R , Guide RS, Guide RSC, XOTR-M, XOTR-O, XOTR-O-AL
Excellent performance in wet and dry conditions. High friction coefficient shortens stopping distance. Steel back plate is heat resistant. Safe to use with alloy, steel, carbon and titanium rotors. Packaging will not smash or bend springs. EN Standard. Includes Springs. MSRP 14.99 /pr
- Organic Semi-Metallic Compound / Steel Back Plate
- "TRAIL" Model Brakes
- Sram / Avid Elixir TRAIL, X0 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail, Elixir 9 Trail
- Guide, Guide R , Guide RS, Guide RSC
- XOTR-M, XOTR-O, XOTR-O-AL
Bosch BC1293 QuietCast Premium Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set For: Lexus ES300h, ES350; Toyota Avalon, Camry, Front
Today, one of every three Asian, Domestic, and European vehicles on the road in North America includes Bosch braking components. That's because Bosch has been a key player in the braking industry since applying for its first brake system design patent in 1936. Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems. Now Bosch brings over 70 years of OE braking expertise to the aftermarket with Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads. The QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad program offers top quality, availability, competitive pricing, and full coverage for all makes and models of Domestic, Asian, and European automobiles, light trucks, and SUVs. Formulations include platform-specific Copper Free ceramic and semi-metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation. With 'Science Behind the Silence', QuietCast raises aftermarket brake pad technology to a whole new level. Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pads utilize innovative materials that ensure the highest level of quality. Bosch integrated their best OE-style rubber core multilayer him to ensure quiet operation. QuietCast delivers the quiet operation you expect with the durability and long life that are the hallmarks of all Bosch products. QuietCast comes complete with hardware (where available) and lubricant to do a complete brake job the first time, every time.
- Bosch dedicated engineering to platform specific premium materials, ensuring exceptional stopping power and quiet operation with low dust
- Quiet operation with rubber core multilayer shim provides increased strength and insulation against noise
- Advanced aerospace alloy used in patented copper free ceramic and semi-metallic friction formula is compliant with 2025 Copper Free legislation
- Protective transfer layer extends pad and rotor life
- Slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and function; hardware kit (where available) and synthetic lubricant included to perform a complete brake job
- Front: Lexus: 2013-17 ES300h, 2007-17 ES350; Toyota: 2008-18 Avalon, 2007-17 Camry
2 Pairs Sintered Metal Disc Brake Pads for TRP Tektro Shimano Deore Br-M575 M525 M515 T615 T675 M505 M495 M486 M485 M475 M465 M447 M446 M445 M416 M415 M395 M396 M375 M315 M355 C601 C501 DP-B01S
Compatible with below & more bicycle disc brakes:
For Shimano Deore BR-M575 BR-M525 BR-M515 BR-T615 LX BR-T675 BR-M505 BR-M495 BR-M486 BR-M485 BR-M475 BR-M465 BR-M447 BR-M446 BR-M445 BR-M416 BR-M415 BR-M395 BR-M375
For Shimano Nexave C601 C501 DEORE Winzip-ce
For Shimano WINZIP CE HYGIA USAGI Radius 2.0 Deore Acera Alivio
For TRP Hylex, HY/RD, Spyre SLC, Spyre, Spyke,Parabox 2012
Dash Sport Tektro Orion SL HD-M740, Orion HD-M730, HD-M725
Auriga HD-M290 / M291, HD-T530, HD-T525, HD-T520, HD-E530, HD-E525, HD-E520, HD-E500
Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521, Gemini HD-M500 / M501, HD-M510, Draco2 HD-M352, HDC330 HD-M330, Draco WS,DRACQ
Aquila MD-M500, Aries MD-M300, MD-M280, Mira MD-C400, Volans HD-T710, Vela HD-T290, Dorado HD-E715 QUAD,Dorado E10.11
-fade at a higher temperature than resin pads
-better performance in wet conditions
-longer break-in time
-not as much initial bite
-heat is conducted through the caliper, not the rotor
-Not disc friendly as resin pads
These sintered pads will be better if you are a heavier rider. These pads are recommended for riding in wet, muddy, or dusty conditions. They are also a lot better if you are running small rotors, or are on a long descend. Although they are more noisy, and do not have as much of an initial bite as organic pads, you will definitely notice the increased performance at the end of your run. This happens because the heat is put back through your caliper, rather than your disc where you would get brake fade. Since these pads are made of a harder compound they will last longer than resin pads, but do not buy these pads just because they last longer. Always buy the pad that will enhance your performance the best, they are cheap you can always buy more if they wear out.
- Sintered metal brake pads handles high temperatures and resists brake fade so power lasts longer.
- Better in extreme conditions like mud, water and where there are gritty, sandy trail surfaces.
- Excellent power and durability,Resist fade better under heavier braking loads,Ideal for downhill.
- Metal disc brake pads provide reliable braking power across wet and dry weather conditions.
- Higher friction braking than semi metallic and resin pads ,Superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
Bosch BE1295 Blue Disc Brake Pad Set
Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads were created for the everyday driver, and offers the same testing and engineering process as our premium braking line. Bosch Blue offers revolutionary engineering and advanced friction formulations for quiet and clean performance.
- Advanced platform specific friction material formulations (NAO-Ceramic and semi-metallic formulas) for optimal performance
- Superior noise dampening provided by OE-style multi-layer shims
- Rust inhibitive coating prevents rust
- Synthetic lubricant included in all applications; this helps reduce resistance on sliding contact points
- Slots and chamfers match OE design for quick and easy installation
Swisstop FlashPro (Shim/SRAM Road) Brake Pads
SwissStop is one of those rare companies whose obsession puts them above their peers in the industry. You see, SwissStop pads are made by a Swiss company named Rex Articoli SA. They manufacture high-tech rubber bits for industry. In fact, SwissStop brake pads are the only consumer item that they produce. Their 70 years of experience in technical compounds allows them to produce brake pads with highly tuned performance characteristics. SwissStop pads have superior stopping power, low pad-wear rates, very linear brake response, and a smooth, quiet performance. Think of them as the Assos or the SRM of brake pads. FlashPro means one thing: These are compatible with Shimano and SRAM brake pad holders. To better the performance over the previous Flash pads, the FlashPro has deeper asymmetrical grooves and a more pronounced leading edge profile. The idea is to "squeegee" away more water to improve the wet weather performance and the deeper grooves help give the pads better modulation. They increased the total pad depth with more material above the wear line -- good news for those folks that live in the high mountains. The Original Black compound is SwissStop's standard all-purpose replacement pad for aluminum rims. It's ideal if you don't use carbon rims and if you don't relish the idea of riding in the rain. Please note that they do just fine in the rain, but SwissStop makes better pads for you if you find yourself in the wet stuff on a regular basis. One order gets you 4 pads total -- enough for one bike.
- Rim: Aluminium
- Attachment Type: bolt-on
- More linear braking performance - lever force vs. braking force
- Easier to apply lower braking force - better fine control or 'feathering' of brakes
- Set of 4 pads for shimano/sram fitment
Wagner ThermoQuiet PD1057 Ceramic Disc Pad Set With Installation Hardware, Rear
Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads feature Wagner OE21 low copper technology, setting new benchmarks for our ceramic brake pad performance.
- 35 Quieter
- 15 More stopping power
- Longer lasting
- Cleaner wheels
- Install Wagner Brake products with total confidence
SHIMANO Deore/LX Bicycle V-Brake Pads - Pair - Y8BM9810A
Features V-brake pads for M600 and M570 M70T3
Includes cartridge style pads
Hardware is not included
Comes with lx level brake pads
- Features V-brake pads for M600 and M570 M70T3
- Includes cartridge style pads
- Hardware is not included
- Comes with lx level brake pads
ODIER Bike Brake Pads for SRAM Avid XX XO Trail E9 Trail E7 Trail Guide Series (F-X0-E9-Guide)
High performance Metal bike brake pads for SRAM Avid XX XO Trail E9 Trail E7 Trail Guide Series
- WARNING: This high performance metal brake pads is for SRAM Avid XX XO Trail E9 Trail E7 Trail Guide Series
- Full metal brake pads has a much stronger braking power and less thermal attenuation during long time working.
- Package Include: 2 pair of metal pads, 2 retaining clips, 2 springs.
- We guarantee that you can ride with this pads at least 2000 Mile on road.
Stens 240-366 Brake Pad
Stens Brake Pad
- Replaces: AYP: 120961X, Husqvarna: 532120961, MTD: 717-0678, 917-0678, Tecumseh: 790006, 799021, 799021A
- Fits: AYP 600 series transmissions Tecumseh 600 series transmissions
- Width: 1/2"
- Length: 1 1/8"
- Height: 5/16"
SRAM Trail/Guide Organic Steel Disc Brake Pads
Elixir/XX/Code/Juicy: available in organic (softer/quieter) or sintered-metallic (longer-life/higher-heat) compounds with steel or weight-saving aluminum backing plates (note: metallic pads should not be used on '10-12 XX or XX-WC brakes with magnesium c.
- 2011 Code brakes utilize a top-loading pad while '07-10 models use a bottom-loading system
- AV-6955: exclusive to the BB-5 mechanical disc brake (organic compound only)
- Pair/set (1 caliper): left and right pads with retraction spring
- Clothes irons 2016
- Yakima car box
- The best of in the thick
- Bath cleaner
- Top 10 best shoes
- Leave in conditioner for thin fine hair
- Gifts for college students 2018