CDI 2503MFRMH 1/2" Drive Micrometer Adjustable, Torque Wrench, Torque range, 30' - 250' Lbs.
The CDI Torque Wrench 2503MFRMH is a micrometer adjustable 1/2" torque wrench with a maximum torque of 250 ft lbs. This dual-scale micrometer adjustable torque wrench from Snap-On has a 1/2" Drive and an English range of 30-250 Ft Lbs and Metric range of 47-332 Nm.
The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI's click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction.
CDI Torque Products: torque without compromise.
No one manufactures and sells more professional-grade torque products. We are the worlds largest supplier of industrial quality torque tools, and a respected leader in precision torque, force and tension calibration systems. CDI is ISO 9001 certified and a pioneer in the development of digital torque measuring instruments. So whether its torque wrenches and drivers or torque testing and calibration equipment, all meet the most exacting standards.
Snap-on Industrial Brands: A TRADITION OF TRUST
Williams, Bahco, and CDI each claim a unique and powerful history. Snap-on Industrial supports these brands with its own unrivaled tradition of quality, workmanship, and product innovation. Every tool we make, every product we sell, every decision we make all have the same priority: improve business productivity. Snap-on Industrial Brands are the tools you trust.
- CDI Torque Products are Proudly made in the United States of America, City of Industry, California. Each tool comes with a Certificate of Calibration and custom molded storage case.
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set, Easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: 3 clockwise 4 CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20 to 100 of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
CDI 1002TAA-CDI Drive Torque and Angle Electronic Torque Wrench, 3/8-Inch
This CDI Torque 3/8-Inch drive torque and angle electronic torque wrench incorporates twenty first century technology in a simple to use digital wrench. It is specifically designed to meet the needs of the torque professional where torque plus angle is required. It features three units of torque. The torque and angle wrench allows the technician to apply a specific torque load, followed by the angle specification. It is an all in one convenient wrench. It features a three LED light bar and audible buzzer. as the angle mode is a separate function, the wrench can also be used as a stand alone digital torque wrench. This wrench requires very little maintenance of changing the batteries at 80 hours of run time. It is easy to setup and to use quickly. It has an ergonomic non slip cushion grip. It has 10 to 100 foot pounds.
- 3/8-Inch drive
- 10 to 100 foot pounds
- Allows technician to apply a specific torque to load, followed by the angle specification
- Features three torque units; foot pounds,-Inch pounds, and Newton meters.
- Ergonomically designed molded non slip rubber grip
- Truck for offroad use
- Wet wipes for newborn
- It cosmetics foundation
- Softboxes for video
- Mid size ping pong table
- Car tire air compressor
- Wireless bedwetting alarm