Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Standard Prime Lens with Essentials Bundle Including: 49mm UV Filter, Padded Lens Pouch, Lens Cap Keeper, and Lens Cleaning Pen
The Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Standard Prime Lens is compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens that is ideal for everyday photos. With a large f/1.8 aperture, it makes for a perfect lens in low-light situations and produces beautiful background blur due to its circular 7-blade design. It has an 80mm effective focal-length when attached to an APS-C camera which is perfect for everything from portraits to fast-moving subjects like children & pets. Continuous autofocus is super-smooth and quiet, thanks to Canon's gear-type stepping motor. That means you can shoot video clips without worrying about hearing the noise of the lens.
What really sets this lens apart is the newly updated focus ring placement that helps deliver outstanding color balance, while minimizing ghosting and flare. If you need a lens that can tackle many situations and give you maximum versatility, you can't do much better than this "Nifty-Fifty" from Canon! In the world of photography the 50mm lens is the absolute must-have for any collection. This lens has a fixed focal range of 50mm and is absolutely perfect for an array of uses such as portrait, wedding, detail shots, beautifully manipulated depth-of-field shots and so much more.
By keeping the focal range fixed, this lens allows for a much wider aperture range, this is what allows for the depth-of field focus manipulation and the wonderful shots where the subject-matter is crisp and clear while the background is a beautiful bokeh. This is a strong and all around great lens to have whether your just starting out or just looking for more options to expand, its totally worth giving a try!
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens
- Focus Camera Neoprene Lens Pouch for Lenses Up to 4-Inches
- 49mm UV Lens Protection Filter
- Focus Lens Cap Keeper
- Focus Lens Cleaning Pen
- Includes: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Standard Prime Lens 49mm UV Lens Protection Filter Lens Cap Keeper Neoprene Lens Pouch for Lenses Up to 4-Inches: Protect your camera from scratches, nicks, dust and dirt with this sturdy neoprene lens pouch. It has a lockable drawstring closure and built-in clip to go on your gadget bag's strap Lens Pen Cleaning Tool: High quality Retractable nonabrasive Lens Brush, Removes fingerprints, smudges, and grease marks
- COMPATIBLE with all Canon SLR/DSLR Cameras
- This compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens that is ideal for everyday photos. With a large f/1.8 aperture, it makes for a perfect lens in low-light situations and to produce creative background blur. It's optimal for everything from portraits to fast-moving subjects like children & pets. Continuous autofocus is super-smooth and quiet, thanks to Canon's gear-type stepping motor. That means you can shoot video clips without worrying about hearing the noise of the lens.
- Canon USA Authorized dealer - Comes with USA Canon Warranty
- Key Features: 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8, Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography, Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x, Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills, 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras.
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format 38mm (35mm Equivalent) One Aspherical Element Optimized Lens Coatings STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism Full-Time Manual Focus Override Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm Slim Design Measures Less Than 1-Thick
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5 ft./0.16 m; maximum magnification of x0.27
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
Standard lens Featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77mm
- Optimized for Digital - super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting - a common problem of digital cameras
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
From the Manufacturer: Broaden your perspective with the Canon EF 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. Ideal for both film and digital SLR cameras, the lens offers three aspherical lens elements in addition to a Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass element, creating superior optics in all conditions.
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104 - 57 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather-resistant construction; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon
First wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8 Due to the very shallow depth of field (DOF) of fast glass and focus variation between the cameras, users may experience focus shift and inconsistent AF. This can be fixed by using the AF fine tune ( For Nikon System) or AF Micro Adjustment( For Canon System) in the cameras Menu to calibrate the lens to specific cameras. Also shooting at smaller aperture values will increase the DOF which reduces focus issues as the result of the variations and decreases the amount of fall of (Vignetting).
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- 0.23 optical Zoom
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens is highly practical and ideal for a range of applications including portraiture. Its fast f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective in low light and ideal for shallow depth of field focus control. An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet AF action and because the front lens group does not rotate during focusing, polarizing and special filter effects can be used effectively.
- 85mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty Lens not zoomable
VINTAGE LENS TASTING Vol. 2: Kern Macro Switar 50mm f1.8
Why classical lenses in this digital age? Why does a top violinist prefer the 300-year-old Stradivarius over the modern violin? One can imagine it's not just out of nostalgia, or because of the historical collection value the instrument has, but more for artistic reasons. Same can be said about lenses, while modern lenses are flawless then ever on technical charts with shaper resolution and higher contrast, we somehow feel that certain vintage lens attributes -- which sometimes can be perceived as technical flaws -- are actually pleasant to the eye, and aesthetically intriguing.
If you are more artist than engineer, put aside those technical sheets and stop reading what the lens can do, instead, "see" what it can do. Let your eyes and heart decide which lens your photography really needs. One will be surprised that "sharpness" or "brightness" on spec sheets can be meaningless, and how a "softer" or "darker" lens with no coating dating 100 years back can yield magnificent images, even with today's digital equipment.
Each Vintage Lens Tasting book offers more than 50 exclusive sample photographs taken by the featured vintage lens. We hope that this series will help assist you find the lens that will reflect your inner vision and emotions. Welcome to the fascinating world of vintage lenses.
-- Editor --
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD Large Aperture Standard Zoom Lens for Canon Digital DSLR Camera
SIGMA 17-50MM LENS CANON F/2. 8 LARGE APETURE LENS
- FLD glass elements along with two glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens provide excellent correction of aberrations and allow for incredibly sharp images with great contrast
PinShang 50mm Lens F1.8 II Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens for Canon Bokeh Effect Lens for Canon EOS 70D 5D2 5D3 600D
Handevision HVIB4085CM IBELUX 40mm f/0.85 High-Speed Lens for Canon EOS M Digital Cameras (Black)
The Handevision IBELUX High-Speed 40mm f/0.85 Canon EOS M Lens is a revolutionary lightning quick lens that fuses elite craftsmanship with stunning image quality. Its bright imaging quality and beautifully distinctive bokeh, even in low-light, singles out this lens among the rest. For Canon EOS M EF-M mirror less cameras, the lens delivers the 35mm equivalent of an 85mm focal length that is ideal for photo and video portraiture and other detailed studies. The remarkably shallow depth of field at wide-open aperture produces images of unrivaled aesthetic effect. And it is durable, too: its all-metal lens barrel is comprised of anodized aluminum, brass and stainless steel. This manual exposure prime lens, the fastest within its category, is a product of merging the high-quality engineering standards of German IB/E Optics with cost-effective production infrastructure of China's Trans vision. Distributed exclusively by Bower, this lens is the fastest available for digital mirror less camera series in its price range, expanding its marketing appeal to professionals and amateurs alike. Extremely vivid image capture designed for both photography and videography Impressive clarity, sharpness and contrast with low chromatic aberration Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.5ft (0.75m) Filter Thread: 67mm
- Fastest lens for mirror less system cameras in the world
- Solid, durable lens construction comprised of anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel
- Ten high-precision iris blades open up circularly to produce stunning, unique bokeh
- Superb low-light performance eliminates need for flash in darker environments
- Construction: 10 elements, 8 groups
- Scooter for 4 year old boy
- 10 best survival items
- Anti colic bottles 2017
- Tiller for hard ground
- Staying lipstick
- The best amplifier
- Wok cookware