Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Darcie
The Graco SlimFit All-in-One convertible car seat saves space in your backseat, while giving your child plenty of room to grow. The unique, rotating cup holders simply rotate away, making the seat 10 slimmer to save precious back seat space. It's a rear-facing (5-40 lb) and forward-facing (20-65 lb) car seat, as well as a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lb). The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System means you can easily adjust the harness and headrest together, to accommodate your growing child with ease. With 4-recline positions, you can keep your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is side-impact tested, and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With all these great benefits, in a sleek space saving design, the SlimFit is the perfect car seat.
- All-in-One seat grows with your child from 5-100 lb, rear- to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in your back seat with unique rotating cup holders. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while seat is a belt positioning booster
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the SlimFit car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system; features EPS foam
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Plush supports keep your child comfortable and are removable; washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness. Car seat depth is 16.25 inch. Car seat height is 25.5 inch. Car seat width inside is 19.75 inch
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
Graco Milestone All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Gotham
The Graco Milestone All-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child. It's three seats in one, for comfort at every stage! It's a convertible car seat with rear-facing (5-40 lbs.), forward-facing (20-65 lbs.), and a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.). Thanks to the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, you'll adjust the harness and headrest together, for an always-right fit. The 4-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is side-impact tested and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With loads of safety features, Milestone is a smart and practical car seat choice! Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- 3-in-1 convertible car seat transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco's exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation.In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Height: head must be at least 1" below handle. Care - Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Everest Pink
Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- BUILT TO GROW: The 3-in-1 car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe. 2 integrated cup holders. Grow-with-baby pillows for a comfortable ride
- EASY IN, EASY OUT: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches. Forward facing height is 29-52 inches
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step. Takes up less space in the back seat, for up to 7 inches of extra room in the front
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Davis
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit convertible car seat features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5" of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 lb. and forward-facing from 22-65 lb. The seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it's easy to get baby in and out.Care - Machine-washable seat cushion,Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water,Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth,Harness straps may be spot cleaned.
- 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room; helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-50 lb. and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 lb. with up to 50 lb. rear-racing to rear-face longer
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion; 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child. 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213; Extend2Fit convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation; 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- Fuss Free Harness Storage to get baby in and out easily; integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child's drink close ; Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5 - 40 pounds (height: 19 - 37 inches) and a forward-facing toddler from 22 - 40 lbs. (height: 28 - 40 inches). The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo' s Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity, which uses energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standard for multiple-shoulder harness positions. The 4 shoulder strap positions on the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat allow it to accommodate growing children longer, and the easy to access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release makes it convenient for simple harness adjusting. The energy absorbing foam liner used in the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides added safety at the same time providing extreme comfort for your infant or toddler. Harness covers, buckle covers and a plush head pillow will keep your infant or toddler comfortable during long car trips. Cleaning Instructions : DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents. Take care not to damage any labels. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat. Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant. Fit: The top of the childs ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back.
- Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use. Age at least two years of age
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
Evenflo Sonus Convertible Car Seat, Charcoal Sky
Keep your growing child safe and comfortable in Evenflo's Sonus convertible car seat. With a rear-facing weight rating up to 40 pounds and a forward-facing weight rating up to 50 pounds. your child can remain harnessed longer. For added comfort, this seat offers a built-in ventilation system that provides a comfortable seat for your child through all seasons. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event. REAR-FACING Fit: Top of head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back. FORWARD-FACING Fit: The tops of the childs ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back. Do not lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- VERSATILE: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT: The Sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate
- TRAVEL WITH FREEDOM: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat, Chambers
Choose the guide 65 convertible car seat by safety 1st for a perfect fit in your smaller car or leave even more room in your larger vehicle. The guide 65 helps you keep your child protected longer in both rear and forward-facing positions. Rear-facing, this car seat keeps them comfortable up to 40 pounds. Change the seat to a forward-facing position once they're ready, and they'll be snug in the 5-point harness all the way to 65 pounds. You'll appreciate the side impact protection and the premium fabrics that help keep them safe and comfortable in both modes of use. 2 modes of use: rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19"-40". Forward-facing 22-65 pounds and 34"-52". Compact design for small cars. 5-point harness with center front adjust. 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit. Side impact protection. Multi-position adjustable head rest for growing children. Removable cup holder. Premium fabrics
- The guide 65 is a perfect fit for smaller cars and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward facing positions
- Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and 19".Multi position head rest for growing children
- Forward-facing 22-65 pounds and 34"-52"
- Compact design for small cars. Anti-rebound bolsters. Seat pad is hand washable
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations for proper fit
Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat, Verve
The Marathon ClickTight convertible car seat has the patented ClickTight Installation System, a layer of side impact protection, and SafeCell Impact Protection for peace of mind while you're on the go with your child. Car seat installation is easy as buckling a seatbelt thanks to the ClickTight Installation System. In the Marathon Car Seat you are surrounded in safety. This convertible car seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, V-shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement in the event of a crash. Britax designed the Marathon ClickTight Car Seat with a strong layer of side energy absorption; a deep foam-lined shell will shield your child from side impacts. Plush foam padding and fabric, along with 7 recline positions ensures premium comfort for your child. The 14-position easy-adjust harness grows along with your child and you can change the height of the seat with just the push of a button - no rethreading necessary. The Marathon car seat can be used rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 20-65 pounds, child standing height 49 or less. Car seat dimensions 23 D x 18.5 W x 23.5 H. 14-Position harness slot heights 8.35 to 17.7. FAA approved.
- Easy installation: Patented ClickTight makes car seat installation as simple as buckling a seat belt
- No rethreading, ever: 14-position harness, 2-position buckle for a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Relax & Recline: 7 recline positions ensure comfort and the best vehicle installation angle
- Surrounded in safety: A layer of side impact protection, steel frame and impact absorbing base
- Fits: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and forward-facing 20-65 pounds; Dimensions: 23L x 18.5W x 23.5H in
Disney Baby Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat, Mouseketeer Minnie
Travel is more fun with Disney along for the ride. Rear-facing to 40 pounds and forward-facing to 50 pounds, the The Disney Baby Apt 50 Convertible Car Seat keeps them safer during every stage with Side Impact Protection. There's also six harness heights and three buckle locations for the best fit as they grow.
With kids in the car, messes happen. Now, thanks to the easy-to-clean car seat pad, there's no need to stress. The pad comes in a wide range of styles and colors, all of which remove from the seat and are both machine washable and dryer safe. A thorough wash is just a machine cycle away.
If your chosen vehicle happens to be an airplane, the Disney Baby Apt 50 has got you covered. Certified for use on aircraft, it gives your child a familiar seat during the flight. The lightweight and compact design also get you through the airport without weighing you down. Two integrated cup holders make sure your copilot has plenty of room for drinks or a snack during the ride, whether on ground or up in the air.
The Disney Baby Apt 50 is proudly made by Cosco in Columbus, Indiana. Made by American families for American families
- Extended use lets kids ride longer: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and Forward-facing 22-50 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
- 6 harness heights and 3 buckle locations allow for the best fit for growing children
Graco Sequence 65 Convertible Car Seat, Malibu
The Graco Sequence 65 convertible car seat is perfect for all your child's needs. This seat easily converts from a rear-facing harness seat for infants (4-40 lb.) to a front facing harness toddler seat (22-65 lb.). It easily grows with your child with 6-recline positions, and an easy to use Simply Safe Adjust harness system, which adjusts both the harness and headrest height to 10 different positions. With the included one-second LATCH attachment system, and the easy-to-read level indicator this baby car seat offers you a hassle-free installation. Like all Graco car seats, this seat is Safe Seat Engineered with tests that meet or exceed crash testing standards and includes side impact testing and EPS foam. This seat has all the features that are easy for you, and comfortable for baby.
- One of the best convertible car seats helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-40 lb., and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 lb.; 6-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion; one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- LATCH equipped for hassle-free installation; easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness ; integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child's drinks close
- Safe Seat Engineering- Engineered & crash tested to meet US standard FMVSS 213
- New jersey beaches
- Portable electric scooter
- John deere zero turn mower
- Time of year to buy gas grill
- 1 10 rc truck
- Cream for forehead frown lines
- Shoes to play basketball in