DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs WX051
Take on your favorite projects in whole new way with the innovative WORX Pegasus. The Pegasus is a versatile work station that converts from a table to a sawhorse in seconds. It can be joined with other Pegasus tables to create a larger work surface and includes a dual clamping system to hold any object securely in place. As a worktable, the Pegasus offers a 31 x 25 surface capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.; the unique link-lock system ensures your Pegasus table will hold heavier materials without buckling or folding. Two quick-adjusting bar clamps slide along the built-in tabletop channels and act like a second set of hands to hold straight-edged materials in place for cutting, gluing, painting, varnishing and any other DIY tasks. Four holding pegs (we call em clamp dogs) can be rearranged across the tabletop to secure rounded or irregularly shaped objects. You can also remove the clamps and simply fold down the sides of the Pegasus for a sturdy sawhorse that can support up to 1,000 lbs. In sawhorse mode, the Pegasus has indentation wells designed to help hold a standard 2x4 steady so you can work more safely and easily. The Pegasus compact and lightweight design means you can take it anywhere. A built-in lower shelf holds tools and a power strip to keep everything easily accessible, organized and out of the way. When youre done for the day, the Pegasus folds flat for easy storageperfect for those with a smaller workspace or garage. Whether youre a DIY lover, a crafter, or a woodworker, the WORX Pegasus is the perfect companion for every project on your list. Collapsible workbench design
- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds - no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage - only 5" depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. - legs lock for added security
- Includes two (2) Quick Clamps and four (4) clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- Tabletop measures 31"x 25" or 725 sq. in., 32" height, 30 lbs. weight
Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
Whether you're a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, the Folding Work Table by Keter provides a sturdy yet portable work space for a wide variety of projects. From home improvement projects to commercial construction work, this folding workbench helps you get the job done in any type of setting. Whether you need a sawhorse for cutting jobs or a place to rest boards for painting, a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Count on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. Durable steel legs provide the support you need to feel confident while performing any task. Try it for one project and the bench will become your go-to source for reliable work support.
Thoughtful engineering, quality construction and weather-resistant materials allow the table to adapt well to any work environment. Made from rugged polypropylene resin, the work table is built to stand the test of time. Its plastic base offers the following benefits:
- Won't peel
- Resists cracking
- Never rusts
- Resistant to dents
- Won't fade in the sun
- Folded dimensions: 33.46 W x 21.65 D x 4.4 H
- Assembled dimensions: 33.46 W x 21.65 D x 29.75 H
- Work surface holds up to 1000 lbs.
- Includes 2-12 in. Clamps
- Portable work station
- Unique quick opening system Device.Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs
- Product dimensions (W X D X H): 85.0 X 55.0 X 75.5cms
DEWALT DWE7480 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
DEWALT DWE7480 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System and On-Board Storage
This model includes a redesigned 15-Amp motor that makes ripping through hardwoods easy, with increased cutting capacity compared to previous DEWALT table saws. The 2-1/4 inch dust collection port on the table saws can connect to a shop vac for efficient dust collection.
Compact and Lightweight for Easy Portability
The DEWALT DWE7480 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails which allows user to make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24-1/2 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. The durable 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. A 24-Tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life and the blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
The adjustable rear feet are designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces and table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. There is a dust port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. This table saw features on-board storage that provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use and since the unit only weighs 45 pounds, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job.
What's in the Box
Miter Saw, Miter Saw Gauge, Push stick, 10-inch Carbide Blade, and Blade Guard.
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- No load speed: 4800 rpm
- Blade diameter: 10 inches
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Dust port diameter: 2-1/2 inches
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 3-1/8 inch
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 2-1/4 inch
- Max rip to right of blade: 24 inches
- Max rip to left of blade: 12 inches
- Tool weight: 48 pounds
- The item is DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Used for Woodworking, Portable Table Saws. The product is manufactured in Taiwan
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 24-1/2" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 15 Amp, 4800 rpm motor
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Weighing only 45 lbs., can easily be moved on and off the job
Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility , Motor Horsepower - 2.57 hp
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories RK7323
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you're using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner's cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cutsmore easily than you ever imaginedusing your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you wantup to 24"using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you dont have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sledit accepts most left-blade or right-blade sawsand then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. Youll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
DEWALT DW745S Compact Job Site Table Saw with Folding Stand
DEWALT DW745S 10" Compact job site Table saw with compact table saw stand features a Site-Pro Modular guarding system allowing for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 20" Of Rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Weighing only 45 lbs, The DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" Vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The DW7451 compact table saw stand included Features heavy-duty tube steel construction providing the strength you need for safe operation. It is also lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Both items are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- 22 kg unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its Class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Powerful 1850 watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 watts 110 version for UK only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of Rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
NovelLife Mini Hobby Table Saw with Variable Speed Control,Miter Gauge,3 Inch HSS Circular Saw Blade,Adjustable Power Supply for DIY Handmade Wooden Model Crafts, Printed Circuit Board Cutting
This miniature table saw is designed for thin wood,balsa,bamboo, plastic, acryic plate material cutting to do DIY model hobbies. Solid thich steel frame equipped with 795 type dual ball bearing high torque motor providing strong cutting power but low noise. the cutting table has the miter gauge and laser scaled plate meeting your accure cutting needs. It is equipped with 3" HSS circular saw blade, 2.4" diamond saw blade and 2.5" alloy steel saw blade for PCB board,plastic, PVC, wood,balsa,acrylic material cutting perfect for wooden airplane, boat,dollhouse projects. Compact size will save your worktable space
Working Voltage: DC 24V 4A
1X Mini Table Saw
1X 3" HSS Circular Saw Blade
1X 2.4" Diamond Saw Blade
1X 2.5" Alloy Steel Saw Blade
1X DC 24V 4A Adjustable Power Adapter
Saw Blade Install Video:
Table Saw Cutting Video:
Note:the saw blade over the desktop height is 20mm and the height do not support adjustment.
- Unibody Steel Frame Solid steel unibody frame with 5mm thick alumimum alloy platform durable no deformation ensure the flatness and clean cutting performance,protective plate over the saw blade safe to use
- 795 Motor Driving 795 type dual ball bearing motor with cooling fan provide ultra strong cutting power but low noise, four rubber damping pad, anti-slip and shock-absorbing when working
- Various Material Cutting Capacity Comes with 3" HSS circular saw blade, 2.4" diamond saw blade and 2.5" alloy saw blade for PCB board,plastic, PVC, wood,balsa,acrylic material cutting to meet your DIY crafts demands
- Precision Cutting Equipped with miter gauge on the desktop with laser scaled plate, pecisely cutting will be easier
- Compact Size 9.1X7X2.8inch(L*W*H) compact size enable you to place it at anywhere and save your worktable space, Comes with adjustable DC 24V 4A power supply to regulate the cutting speed,
- Minimalist iphone 6s case
- Shoes for wet rocks
- Basketball hoop for the money
- How to cut hole in porcelain tile
- Beach towns on the east coast
- Womens winter running shoes
- What is the best baby wash