LeapFrog Chat And Count Smart Phone, Violet
LeapFrog chat and Count smart phone, Violet
- Fun learning in a smart little phone Chat and Count Cell Phone is appropriate for children ages 18 months and up
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting and phone routines. This supports English language only
- Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Violet
- Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Violet count it out in a fun way, then explore more than 15 fun phone activities
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
YOYOSTORE Child's Interactive My First Own Cell Phone - Play to learn, touch screen with 8 functions and dazzling LED lights. by Heaven? Beauty
--Please confirm that your charger must be 5V(1A). And don't use some fast charger(9V) or substandard charger. It maybe cause some unnecessary trouble.
--This product must be charged with Micro USB. Our 20cm Micro USB cable is just a gift for you. Maybe some charger didn't fit for it.
--We recommend that you use your own Micro USB cable and charger.
- Please don't used the charger which > 5V (1A) charge it. , usually need to charge about 10 Minute
- Lights flash in multicolors around the edges when a button is pressed, very visually stimulating
- The YPhone feeds your child's curiosity to learn through touch, sound and sight Boasts 8 different modes and plenty of sound effects
- When you flip the switch, it will ring and when you press the picture on the phone, it will speak.
- Include: 1 pc toy(Our Micro USB cable is just a gift for you. Maybe some charger didn't fit for it. it is better to use your own micro cable.)
Disney Princes Style Collection Wristlet with Toy Smartphone
The Disney Princess style collection wristlet comes complete with play Smartphone and wallet case, key fob, and play credit cards. Press the keys to hear unique locking noise! Play Smartphone even flashes, like an actual Smartphone, when you pretend to take pictures too! Includes: play Smartphone with LED lights and sounds, wallet case, key fob, 2 plastic play credit cards, and ribbon with Castle charm. Requires 3 button cell batteries (included). recommended for ages 3
- Meant for every modern girl with big goals and great style
- Play smartphone has unique locking noise & vibrates
- Flashes when you pretend to take pictures too
- Includes: play smartphone w/led lights and sounds, wallet case, key fob, 2 plastic play credit cards, and ribbon with castle charm
- Requires 3 button cell batteries (included). Recommended for Ages 3
Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone
With its friendly face, spinning dial, fun ringing-phone sounds, and eyes that move up and down as you pull it along, the Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone helps get your baby chattingand strollinglike a pro!
- Babies can sit & play or pull it along
- Fun ringing sounds & eyes that move up & down
- Dial introduces numbers 0-9
- Encourages early role play
- Get your baby chatting-and strolling-like a pro!
LeapFrog Chat and Count Emoji Phone, Purple
Say hello to Violet on the Chat & Count Emoji Phone! Similar to a smart phone, but built just for toddlers, this toy phone lets children call Violet, have playful conversations and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages. Explore numbers 0-10 with animations featuring a bunch of objects to count. Kids can even watch cute videos featuring Violet, and add emojis just like on social media sites. Dial up the exciting pretend play.
- Have playful conversations with Violet and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages with this role-play smartphone built just for toddlers.
- Explore and count numbers 0-10 with exciting animations by pressing the light-up number buttons.
- Watch cute videos featuring violet by pressing the video button and add Emoji with sound effects just like popular social media sites.
- Listen to two songs about counting and phone manners or a melody by pressing the music button.
- Games include a guessing game to try and guess the objects and a number game that asks to match the number buttons with the number on the screen.
VTech Call and Chat Learning Phone
Call & Chat Learning Phone
Your child's first smart phone. Features 15 App buttons plus a special Chat button and a fun, chatty Parrot character who guides you through the activities and games. Among the App buttons, select from one of five different contacts to call (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Friend) and engage in pretend phone fun. You can even input and save their real phone numbers. Select the Chat button and use real voice activation technology to engage in an interactive chat with the Parrot. He'll ask you questions and respond to your voice inputs. Other Apps teach letters, numbers, and counting. There is also a Clock App for learning time concepts, a picture gallery, a music mode, and a fun game app. You can even select your own ringtone.
VTech, the creator of the Electronic Learning Products (ELP) category, is a world leader in age-appropriate learning toys. Since 1976, VTech has been developing high-quality, innovative educational products for children from birth to tween. VTech toys deliver smart play through the combination of entertaining electronic formats and engaging, age-appropriate content that helps children learn while having fun.
- 15 App buttons
- Chat feature with voice recognition technology
- Family & Friends contact buttons with phone number storage
- Music, clock, photos, and game apps
- Teaches letters, numbers, counting, time concepts
- Kids smart phone features 10 realistic phone apps including music, clock, photos and games; kids can play and talk just like mom and dad
- Kids pretend phones allows for a pretend phonebook; add and store up to 5 family or friend numbers that you can pretend to call
- Pre-K learning toy teaches numbers, letters and time concepts with fun apps and games; personalize with 5 different ring tones
- Voice activation allows toddlers to talk with a friendly animated bird on the pretend phone screen
- Smart phone toy is intended for kids 2 to 5 years of age; 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
VTech Baby Little SmartPhone - Pink - Online Exclusive
Ring up some fun with the little smartphone. Pretend play phone is perfect for little hands and will engage toddlers as they dial and learn. Press buttons while learning numbers and colors. Featuring music, voicemail and phone buttons, The toddler smartphone encourages sing-along and role-play fun. With a holographic image of a puppy and Kitty, This little smartphone is designed to stimulate your child's imagination.
- Light-Up Voice Mail button, Music button and Phone button. A holographic image of a puppy and kitty to stimulate your child's imagination
- This small size pretend VTech play phone is perfect for little hands
- Large number and color buttons engage toddlers as they dial and learn
- 2-sing along songs and 8 melodies
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; includes 2 AAA batteries and an automatic shut-off feature
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone, Pink
A fresh, sleek phone, just for baby! Press any of the app tile buttons to hear more than 20 learning songs and phrases about numbers, counting, greetings and more. Four colorful lights dance along to the music. Baby can also move the slider back and forth to activate additional songs and sounds.
- 20 sing-along songs & phrases
- Press 12 "app" tile buttons to hear rewarding songs & phrases
- Four colorful lights dance along to the music
- Slider activates even more music & sounds
- Teaches numbers, counting, greetings & more
Fisher Price Classics Retro Chatter Phone
Introduced in 1961, The Chatter Telephone was the ultimate pretend play toy with its ringing rotary dial and its friendly interactive design. Since then, technology has changed quite a bit, but the Chatter Telephone makes children smile just the same way. With eyes that roll up and down, a mouth that chatters, and a dial that rings, this friendly phone is ready for a whole new generation of children to enjoy.
- The Chatter Telephone was the ultimate pretend play toy with its ringing rotary dial
- With eyes that roll up and down, a mouth that chatters, and a dial that rings
- Preschoolers love to chat on the phone-and this classic roll-along pull-toy with a friendly face
Cooplay Black Yphone Y-Phone Phone Toy Play Music Learning English Educational Cell Phone Mobile Gift Prize for Baby Kids Children
Please note that you can use a micro cable to charger it ,need to open the switch,Inserted into the USB, When it swich on there was a sound beep . any function not work. You have to wait for it to charge about 30 minutes , remove the power can be used normally.
- Please don't used the charger which > 5V (1A) charge it.
- Product size:12.5*5.8*0.8cm(iphone 5s 1:1) The screen is not a real touch screen. It has button hide in it.
- including: 1pc y-phone with package-box (micro usb cable not included)
- Some charger is not suit for it. You can rechange it on computer with micro usb cable.
- Products for men's curly hair
- Rated broadcast spreader
- Swimming headphones 2015
- Music mixers
- Olay products
- Shark sonic duo hardwood floor pads
- Home photo printers 2015