Rockville dB55 4000w Peak / 980w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!
The dB55 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 980 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB55 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 500 Watts x 1 <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 300 Watts x 1 <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 600 Watts x 1. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz -4KHz /(CH5)50Hz -250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >[email protected] 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 18.6.
Sound Storm EV200.2 Evolution 200 Watt, 2 Channel, 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Car Amplifier
Spark up your sound system with the Sound Storm Evolution EV200.2 Class A/B 2-Channel Full Range Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 200 Watts Max Power and Fixed Low Pass Crossover to rock the beat. With clean lines and simple, subtle styling, Evolution Amplifiers offer big performance and mobile audio excellence. Get the power and stability of the Sound Storm Evolution EV200.2. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 100 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 50 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology
- Crossover Switch, Fixed Low Pass Crossover
- Variable input Gain Control
- Dimensions: Depth 5" x Width 9" x Height 1.8"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier - 1400W Dual Channel Bridgeable High Power MOSFET Audio Sound Auto Small Speaker Amp w/ Crossover, Bass Boost Control, Gold Plated RCA Input Output - Pyle PLA2200
- 700 Watts x 2 Output - 1400 watts x 1 Bridged Output - Variable Hi/Lo Electronic Crossover Network - Variable Input Level ( Gain ) Control - Switchable Bass Boost - Power And Protection LED Indicators - Low Level Inputs - RCA Inputs Outputs - Slim Size Amplifier Design For Easy Installation - Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection - Anti-Thump Turn-on - Soft Turn-On Circuit - Remote Turn On/Off - S/N Ratio: 95db - T.H.D: 0.04 - 2x10 Amp Maxi Type Fuse - Freq. Response: 15Hz - 30KHz - Dimensions: 10.63" H x 1.42" W x 8.75" L
- 1400 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Car Amplifier is perfect for your vehicle's sound system. Gives you up to 1400W bridgeable output. Features switchable bass boost, variable gain control, configurable electronic crossover network
- GOLD-PLATED RCA PORTS: The RCA ports are gold-plated for eliminating signal loss. A subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut so your speakers will always deliver the highest quality audio. Features switchable bass boost, low level inputs
- MOSFET PULSE: The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your compact speakers providing you with crisp and clear audio for an outstanding music experience. Also features anti-thump turn on
- THERMAL PROTECTION: To keep both your car and the stereo amp safe, this model is equipped w/ thermal, overload and short circuit protection. Has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide safe and high quality sound in a sturdy form factor
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: This box amp's small size makes installation a breeze - you'll have no trouble finding a spot for this little yet powerful device. Additional features include LED indicators, RCA outputs, soft turn-on circuit, remote turn on/off
Hifonics ZRX2416.1D Zeus Mono Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier, 2400-Watt
Includes remote level control. Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 95 dB. Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.1 . 2,400 watts max. 650 watts RMS x 1 @ 4ohm. Illuminated Hifonics badge. Old-school Hifonics heat sink. Military-grade PCB. SPC (Simpatico Coil Design). HSMD (Hifonics Surface-Mount Design). PWM MOSFET power supply. Diagnostic indicators. DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection. Low-level RCA inputs and outputs. 17.3 in. W x 10 in. D x 2.4 in. H.
- 2400 watt mono block D class amplifier
- 1 x 800 @ 4 Ohms, 1 x 1600 @ 2 Ohms, 1 x 3200 watts @ 1 Ohm
- Old school Hedonics heat sink for superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB
- PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels
Planet Audio AC1800.5 Anarchy 1800 Watt, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1800.5 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC1800.5.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 150 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 600 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 300 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Blue Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 19.7" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
BOSS Audio PT1000 Phantom 1000 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up the volume with the Boss Audio Phantom PT1000 2-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with the Variable Low and High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Shift the sound into high gear with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge Channels for even more power and flexibility. The Phantom Series are full-featured amplifiers that offer eye-catching Multi LED Backlit Illumination and customization for high quality sound and performance. Enjoy better sound with the Boss Audio PT1000. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 500 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 250 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 1000 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Red LED Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 9.5" x Width 10.3" x Height 2.3"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
FOR-11CK- NO CUTTING FACTORY HARNESS- for the installation of aftermarket amplifier.
Model Start Year End Year EDGE20112019 ESCAPE20142019 EXPEDITION20172019 EXPLORER20112019 F-15020152019 F-25020172019 F-35020172019 F-45020172019 F-55020172019 FIESTA20112019 FOCUS20122018 MUSTANG20152019 POLICE INTERCEPTOR SEDAN20132014 POLICE INTERCEPTOR UTILITY20122014 TAURUS 20132019 TANSIT20142019 TRANSIT CONNECTOR VAN 20142019 NOTE: We try our best to make sure that the information on regarding the harness adapter solution for vehicle make, model, year as possible and that you are ultimately responsible for making sure you have the correct wiring harness adapter for your vehicle. SOME NEWER VEHICLES WILL STILL USE THE OLDER STYLE EXP-1A HARNESS. PLEASE CONTACT ANY FORD DEALER PARTS DEPARTMENT WITH YOUR VIN# TO VERIFY. Please note some vehicles may require alternate solutions. We encourage you to check all information regarding your vehicle type prior to making your selection. Safewireless maximum liability is limited to the original cost of the product(s) purchased. This harness can been installed with all factory radios for the years in the application guide. * Match the color coded wires on the FOR-11CK to your amplifiers wires, it's that easy! *Does not work with Shaker radio. SEARCH IN ONLINE for "F150 Amplifier Installation FOR-11CK" for detailed installation instructions in the F-150 Ford Forum.
- ADD ANY AFTERMARKET AMPLIFIER TO YOUR FACTORY RADIO IN SELECT FORD MODELS
- NO CUTTING YOUR CAR/TRUCK'S FACTORY HARNESS
- *PLUG AND PLAY, EASY INSTALLATION
- RADIO SPECIFIC INPUT CONNECTOR PLUGS INTO FACTORY STEREO AND HARNESS
- **WORKS WITH ALL FACTORY NON-AMP RADIO CONFIGS, SYNC 1,2,3.
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package - this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin'. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz /-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
LAMPHUS SoundAlert Siren & Slim Speaker PA System 100W 6 Modes Heavy Duty 120-130dB Microphone Hands-Free Dual 20A Switches Emergency Horn Sound System for Police Cars & Fire Trucks
The LAMPHUS SoundAlert 100 Watt SLIM Speaker and Siren Kit comes with a universal mounting bail bracket making it suitable for police, fire, ambulance, volunteer, and private vehicle to use as a PA system or audio warning device. This siren and speaker set offers the essential function of different siren tones, wail, yelp, horn, Hi-Lo, radio broadcast, and two auxiliary switches to control other equipment on the vehicle. Pre-wired unidirection microphone with PTT (push to talk) button overrides the siren during time of usage. Constructed of heavy duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum housing, the LAMPHUS SoundAlert 100 Watt SLIM Speaker and Siren Kit offers easy installation, and is made to satisfy your public addressing, equipment operating, and audio warning needs.
All automobiles and devices equipped with a 12 or 24 Volt DC power source.
- 100 Watt amplifier.
- 6 Modes.
- 2 auxiliary switches
- Pre-wired push to talk microphone.
- 120 - 130dB Sound Compression Level
- Heavy duty, rust resistant construction.
- Universal mounting bracket.
- 100 Watt / 8 Ohm / 400 Hz 4,000 Hz.
- 1 x Siren Box Unit
- 1 x Speaker Unit
- 1 x Bail Strap Bracket
- Mounting Accessories
- Owner's Manual
- Siren Dimension:
6" W x 2-1/4" H x 8" D (15.24cm x 5.72cm x 20.32cm)
- Speaker Dimension:
7" W x 7" H x 2-7/8" D (17.78cm x 17.78cm x 5.08cm)
1 Year Warranty
Have a Question? Call Us Toll Free 1-855-LED-ONLINE (1-855-533-6654)
- AUDIO CLARITY AND AUDIBILITY - With an adequate power output of 100W and powerful speakers with a rating of 120-130dB, you get quality audio output which is audible from a distance away.
- MULTIPLE OPERATION MODES - This warning system features multiple operation options which include Horn, Radio, and Siren with the siren option giving you Yelp, Wail, Hi-Lo and Hi-Lo and also Manual Horn & Manual Siren.
- ADDITIONAL AUXILIARY SWITCHES - The SoundAlert warning system offers two 20A switches which you can use to power other external devices and appliances.
- EXTERNAL SOUND INPUT - Also featured in this warning system is the option to broadcast from external sources through the radio mode. You also get a push to talk microphone.
- HANDS-FREE CONTROL - To give you easier access and control over the system, you can connect it to your car's horn button allowing you activate the siren system with the push of a button.
Crown XLi2500 Two-channel, 750W at 4 Power Amplifier
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V.Voltage Gain : 33 dB
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speak on outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Input: balanced XLR (x2), unbalanced RCA (x2); Output: Speak on (x2), Binding Post (x2 pair)
- Power: 750W at 4, 500W at 8
- AC input voltage: 220V, 50/60Hz
- Gas cooktops 2018
- Portable dvd for cars
- Apple corer
- Drilling a hole in ceramic tile
- Cordless drill review
- Picnic chairs
- Sundown subs 12