First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Plug-In with Battery Backup, CO605
The First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector helps protect your family with an electrochemical sensor and an 85-decibel alarm, and easily plugs into any standard outlet with no additional mounting necessary. It also includes a battery backup, so CO is monitored even if there's a power failure. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it's time to replace the unit. Keep your family safer by installing units on multiple levels and in each bedroom.
- Keep your family safe with this easy-to-use plug-in carbon monoxide alarm; it works with any standard outlet and also has a battery backup for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; a loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide levels reach dangerous levels. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- All First Alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards. Item Length is 3.4 inch , Item Width is 1.38 inch and Item Height is 5 inch
Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector,with Digital LCD Display and Voice Warning - Battery powered
This product is a smart carbon monoxide detector with voice prompt, microprocessor control, support displaying of the carbon monoxide gas concentration and the time. When trigger the gas detector. This detector adopt catalytic combustion method sensor which is stable and reliable. It keeps the place safe from the threats of carbon monoxide gas. This product can be well used in villas, factories, shopping malls, warehouses, office buildings etc. indoor places.
1. MCU processing and SMT Manufacture Technology
2. Human voice prompt
3. High reliable electrochemical sensor
4. Carbon monoxide gas concentration displaying(PPM), clock displaying (24-hour system)
5. DC 9V by battery
6. Low current consumption, ultra-long standby time
7. Battery capacity displaying
8. Alarm memory function
9. Auto detect sensor failure
- SUPERIOR ALARM PERFORMANCE: Proven performance for sensitively detecting dangerous Carbon Monoxide (CO) leaks; powerful 85 dB alarm tone will sound through your home and instantly alert those in danger
- Unit Comes With with Batteries
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- 100 customer satisfaction guaranteed. if you dont like it will take it back no quations ask
Kidde Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display KN-Copp-B-LPM
The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when many CO incidents occur. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The KN-COPP-B-LPM will also detect and store concentration CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. It has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
- Digital Display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Peak Level Memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset
- Battery Operated - Provides best protection during power outages. Battery Safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Low Battery Signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Slide-Out Battery Door Cover gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/Reset Button - Tests unit's electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm. Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- LED's - Green LED for normal operation, Red LED for alarm. Temperature range 40F (4.4C) to 100F (37.8C)
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display
Kidde 9CO5-LP2 First Alert 21025778 Carbon Monoxide Alarm Battery 1 Pack
In the past five decades First Alert has pushed the Envelope in product innovations. And while we've ventured successfully into an ever-expanding home safety market, we've always stayed true to our roots and our flagship brand, harnessing technology to build the most reliable fire safety products for the people who put their trust - and their lives - In our hands.
- Slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed.
- Inside cover of battery door features quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm.
- Provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC- only units are not providing protection.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty. 10-Year Life: "If your CO alarm was manufactured prior to 2013, it does not have a 10 year life. Consult your User Guide for additional details.
Car, Vehicle, Aircraft Carbon Monoxide CO Detector by Forensics Fast Low-Level 9ppm Alarm Vehicles, Police, Pilots, Travel, Bus, Trucks Metal Body, Small 2oz
The original "FORENSICS" vehicle & aircraft CO gas detector made with the BEST high quality Japanese sensor technology for MAX protection at low-level 9ppm alarming. 2018 stylish design, strong aluminum with stylish metal finish. Early alarming to prevent CO exposure from exhaust leaks and/or outdoor polluted air entering the vehicle/cabin that commonly triggers headaches, nausea and fatigue. Have peace of mind and take preventative care. The FORENSICS CO detector was specifically designed with "reliability and ease of use" for POLICE, Ford Explorer Owners (NHTSA Investigation "Ford Explorer Exhaust Odor"), emergency vehicles, aircraft pilots, truck drivers, UBER, fleet vehicles, personal vehicle operation and personal protection for travel. CO alarms are set at 9ppm with RED LED & 25ppm with audible buzzer sound (70dB). To ensure max protection, 9ppm alarm level were chosen as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). The CO vehicle, aircraft travel alarm includes smart detection algorithms designed in California USA, a high quality sensor Made in Japan and Product Manufactured in China. Small, modern aluminum alloy body give a real "metal finish" high quality touch, lightweight (2oz) and comes with a robust case and a 3M stick-on mount option. Regular home CO alarms are too slow, alarming in 60 to 240 minutes only when over 70ppm - way too high as fatigue and drowsiness will be incurred leading to accidents. The FORENSICS CO detector has been tested and confirmed at altitude for aircraft reliability. One-button operation making it easy for anybody to operate. Box includes CO detector with 2xCR2032 batteries installed, plastic sleeve mount and clear instructions in English. 100 customer satisfaction guaranteed. Test and verified in California, USA.
- 🚗 USES: Exhaust leaks in vehicles (i.e. Ford Explorer ), aircraft, school buses, trucks & fleet vehicles that triggers headaches, nausea & driver fatigue.
- 🔬ACCURATE: CO low-level alarm at 9ppm & 25ppm alarms WHO, EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, NIOSH CO recommended exposure levels.
- 🔔 FAST ALARMS: Alarms at >9ppm @ 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that only alarm >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes. Bright RED LED and buzzer alarms.
- 👫 EASY USE: Continuous 12 month operation with same batteries. Easy one button operation. Small form factor (2oz), 3M stick-on mount.
- 🕵 TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives factory calibrated ** 100 product test and verification in the USA * Best Japanese CO sensor ** 100 quality guaranteed **
Kidde Tamper Resistant Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Battery Backup Model KNCOB-DP2
The nighthawk, AC powered, basic plug in carbon monoxide alarm, with battery back up, easy to install, provides reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide, written information & instruction, easy for anyone to understand, AC/dc digital alarm has a small sleek design that is suitable for all living areas, 7 year limited warranty. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in china.
- This product adds a great value
- Product is highly durable and very easy to use
- This product is manufactured in China
Travel CO DETECTOR by FORENSICS Carbon Monoxide Low-Level 9ppm Alarm Super Small Size & Stylish iPhone White Color Easy One-button operation
A super small and elegant Personal and Travel CO Detector with high quality Japanese sensor technology for MAX protection at low-level 9ppm alarming. A stylish design, strong aluminum with stylish metal finish. Fast and early 9ppm alarming to prevent CO exposure that commonly triggers headaches, nausea and fatigue. CO alarms are set at 9ppm with RED LED & 25ppm with audible buzzer sound (70dB). The 9ppm alarm level was chosen as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). The detector includes smart detection algorithms designed in California USA working with a high quality CO electrochemical sensor Made in Japan. Regular home CO alarms are too slow, alarming in 60 to 240 minutes only when over 70ppm - exceeding recommended exposure limits. One-button operation makes it easy for anybody to operate. Comes with the CO detector, 2xCR2032 batteries installed and clear instructions in English. Test and verified in California, USA for 100 quality customer satisfaction guarantee.
- USES: Travel, Hotel, AirBnB, Camping, Flight, Personal. TSA security allowed. Small, elegant and stylish.
- 🔔 ALARMS: 9ppm & 25ppm alarms WHO, EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA, NIOSH CO recommended exposure levels. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALWAYS ON: 1 year battery life. Easy one-button operation. Simple CO ppm display with LED and sound alarms.
- 🏇 FAST ALARM: alarm at >9ppm @ 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that alarm >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes. RED LED and buzzer alarms at 9ppm/25ppm.
- 🕵 TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** 100 product test and verification in the USA ** 100 quality guaranteed **
First Alert CO710 Carbon Monoxide Detector with 10-Year Battery and Digital Temperature Display
This First Alert CO710 Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a 10-year built-in lithium battery for continuous monitoring during the life of the alarm, and uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor and an 85-decibel alarm to alert you to CO threats. The advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. Because CO evenly distributes itself, it's important to have a CO detector on every level and in every bedroom of your home. This easy-to-use alarm features a digital display that shows ambient temperature as well as peak CO levels. The detector's stylish design looks great on top of a dresser or table.
- Keep your family safe with this easy to use digital-display, 10-Year battery operated carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure
- Easy-to-read backlit digital display shows temperature and CO concentration; Peak Level feature displays the highest concentration of carbon monoxide measured
- Built-in 10-year lithium battery offers continuous protection for the life of the carbon monoxide detector
- A loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when CO levels reach dangerous levels
- 10-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- All First Alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
Kidde KN-COPP-3 KN-COPP-3-2PK 900-0076-01 Ac Powered, Plug-in Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2 Pack), White
Kidde 900-0076-01 Ac Powered, Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2 Pack)
- Digital display displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing
- Three convenient mounting options
- Peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- 9-volt battery backup provides protection during power outages
- Meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) requirements for safety standards
First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Battery Operated, SCO5CN
The First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features dual sensors to detect both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device. A photoelectric sensor detects the smoke most often produced by smoldering fires, and minimizes false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Additionally, the advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. A loud, 85-decibel siren alerts you to the threat; unique alarm sounds and indicator lights on its face distinguish a smoke warning from a carbon monoxide warning. This carbon monoxide and smoke detector is battery operated, so you don't need an electrician for installation. Requiring just two AA batteries and featuring an easy-access battery compartment for quick changes, this smoke and carbon monoxide detector has a single button that allows you to silence a false alarm or test the unit. If your carbon monoxide alarm keeps chirping, the battery may be low or weak. On First Alert carbon monoxide detectors, check to see if the battery light is yellow or green. If the alarm is chirping and the light is yellow, it means the battery is low. The way to get a carbon monoxide alarm to stop chirping is to replace the battery.
- Keep your family safe with this battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Battery-operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician. Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; EZ access battery drawer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety; all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- It can ship within the US except New York
- Wireless gaming headphones under 100
- Jumper cable guide
- The best shock collar for dogs
- Comcast wifi router
- Curling wand for loose waves
- Electric snow blowers
- Free breastfeeding app