Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5x15.5x10.25 inches||18.5x16.25x11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13 pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4" (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18 x (D) 15 x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13 x (D) 11 x (H) 5 ; Weight: 22lbs
Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
Voilà, dinners done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. Theres no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50 less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, youll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility; This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16" pizzas; Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
BLACKDECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
The BLACKDECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13x9 pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12 pizzas with your standard bakeware. You wont have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and youll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When its time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*BLACKDECKER.
- Extra-Wide Interior - Specially engineered to fit most 9"x13" pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12" pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5"x12.5"x9.5"; Maximum Temperature: 450 Degrees
- Fits Most Oven Pans - Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9"x13" oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating - The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer - Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer - The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer. 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31103
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It's packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There's no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.What's more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49 less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12" pizzas, two 9"x13" casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don't want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
A 9"x13" baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9"x13" pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to "stir-up" or circulate air evenly all over, this oven's convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods or convection baking ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos. Use the rotisserie feature for roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during the rotisserie mode.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer's directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety. gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
- Maximum versatility - including rotisserie
- Extra-large capacity - fits two 12" pizzas, two 9" x 13" casseroles, or two cake pans.This oven is 110 voltage only. It is packaged in SIOC packaging to avoid damage in shipping.
- Revolving rotisserie - meat self-bastes as it turns - fits a 5 lb. chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven;Bake & broil settings with 2 hour timer.13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
- Durable stainless steel construction
KRUPS Countertop Oven, Toaster Oven with Convection Heating, Stainless Steel, Silver
Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, or an anytime snack, this versatile Krups Ok505 six-slice toaster oven/broiler offers exceptional convenience. It features a 0.6 cu. Ft. Capacity and convection technology for toasting, broiling, and baking a wide variety of foods, including a full 12 in. Pizza thanks to its bump-out design. Choose from 12 functions: bake, convection bake, broil, convection broil, pizza, convection pizza, toast, toast with defrost, bagel, bagel with defrost, reheat, and warm. User-friendly controls and a digital display ensure easy operation. Other highlights include a see-through door for quick viewing, a brushed stainless-steel exterior, and a removable crumb tray for quick cleanup. An adjustable-height oven rack and a baking pan are included. The 1800 W. Krups convection toaster oven and broiler makes a useful addition to any busy kitchen.
- POWERFUL, TIME AND ENERGY-SAVING: 1,500 W. of power and Convection Heating Technology for fast and even heating
- COMPACT: Generous cooking space without taking too much space on the countertop: 6-slice toaster oven / 0.6 Cu. Ft. capacity / fits 12 in. pizza
- VERSATILE: 7 preset cooking programs: Broil, Bake, Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Keep Warm, Reheat
- ADJUSTABLE Time and Temperature for perfect results
- USER-FRIENDLY: easy-to-use knobs and easy-to-read digital display; see-through glass door for quick viewing while cooking
- EASY TO CLEAN: thanks to the removable crumb tray ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: adjustable-height oven rack, baking pan, removable crumb tray
- SLEEK LOOK: brushed stainless-steel exterior
Wisco Wisco-620 Commercial Convection Counter Top Oven, Silver
Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven Make fresh homemade cookies effortlessly with the easy to use Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven. This countertop convection oven is designed for use in even the smallest of kitchens and makes fresh cookies and other baked items in minutes. Even air distribution The Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven is equipped with a high speed fan for even air distribution, so when whatever you're baking they will finish and brown evenly to each other. Wide temperature range Choose from a temperature ranging from 100-450 degrees F. The Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven allows you to cook a variety of cookie recipes just as they were meant to be and with perfect results every time. Special Features Include High speed fan 100-450F temperature range Stainless steel outer construction Includes 3 custom baking trays Insulated double wall construction Precise, adjustable time and temperature control Cool touch tempered glass door Durable construction. The Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven is durable and will be a great cookie maker for years to come. Stainless steel outer construction looks great, too, so it matches any kitchen decor beautifully. Easy to clean The Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven includes a removable door and slide out racks for quick and easy cleaning. You can enjoy fresh cookies and not spend a lot of time cleaning up. Includes 3 custom baking trays The Wisco Industries 620 Commercial Convection Countertop Oven includes 3 custom 13-1/2" x 10" aluminum baking trays for even more convenience.
- Precise, adjustable time and temperature control
- High speed fan for even air distribution
- Temperatures ranging from 100F - 450F
Willsence Toaster Oven Convection Toaster Oven Stainless Steel 6 Slice Countertop LCD Display and Element IQ,1800W,Pizza,Brushed,with 9 Pre-set Cooking Functions
Willsence countertop toaster oven is sleek and stainless steel, looks great on your kitchen counter. Help you find the stuff you need in order to live a better life.
An interior fan ensures heat is equally spread throughout the chamber. Meats cook to a tender and moist consistency with a nicely browned exterior.
Extra Spacious Interior : Countertop oven is designed to fit 13 inch pizzas, casserole dishes, full size cakes, whole chickens, and more.
Adjustable Racks: If you want to crisp things up, place the food right under the broiler.
Nonstick Oven: Interior is made with non-stick surface. Just wipe the cooled nonstick surfaces with a damp cloth and leave them looking like new.
Generous interior cooking space:
Toast 6 slices of bread.
Toast 4 bagel slices.
Bake an 13 inch pizza.
Roast a 10 pound chicken.
3 different rack positions in this oven interior, means you can move up or down to accommodate different foods.
Unit measures: 17.72" x 11.42" x 11.22"
Power: 1800 Watts
Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
Temperatures: 140 F-450 F
- 🍕4 Independent stainless steel 1800W-6 slices of bread or 13" pizza
- 🍕LED display allows you to accurately set up 9 pre-programmed cook functions that include bake, broil, pizza, cookies, toast, bagel, defrost, warm or reheat.
- 🍕Uses convection heating technology to circulate warm air throughout the appliance for quick and evenly baking or cooking.
- 🍕Backlit, easy-read LCDPlace the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4" (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- 🍕Super Easy to Clean: Removable crumb tray makes it easy to remove crumbs and stainless steel interior is non-stick for easy cleaning. 2 years warranty. Package with recipes.
Electric Countertop Multifunction Convection Oven - 1800W 42QT Smart Digital Stainless Steel Compact Kitchen Black Rotisserie Toaster w/Baking Pan, Grill Rack Tray, Glass Door - NutriChef PKSTMOVN72
NutriChef Model : PKSTMOVN72
Digital Convection Oven Cooker & Steamer
Smart Multi-Function Oven Cooker & Food Steamer - Digital Convection Oven & Air Fryer (Stainless Steel)Features:
Whats in the Box:
- 1800 WATT POWER: The NutriChef Convection Oven is a next-gen multi-function cooker. With 1800W power offers versatile meal preparation - fry, toast, roast, steam and more. Features air vortex fan that circulates hot air inside the oven to cook food
- 8 COOKING MODES: The smart multifunction toaster offers 8 preset cooking modes for your convenience including air fry, bake, steam, roast, DIY, preheat, and more! Also offers descaling mode to clean, maintain the condition and performance of the oven
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Countertop oven features simple plug-in operation. Place the pan/ rack tray into the oven when baking and the included rotisserie fork skewer when roasting. Put the food, set the desired temp, adjust the function knob and timer
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Timer allows cooking time of up to a maximum of 24 hours, the timer will then sound an alarm and the oven will automatically power off once the set time is over. Set the desired temperature from 86 F up to a maximum of 450 F
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Equipped with easy to clean black stainless steel housing. Additional features include LED digital display, soft touch button controls, easy-refill water tray for steaming (1.5qt), heat resistant glass door, and built-in oven lamp
Elite Cuisine ERO-2008S Countertop Toaster Oven with Top Grill & Griddle Rotisserie, Bake, Grill, Broil, Roast, Toast, Keep Warm, 23L Capacity fits a 12 Pizza, 6-Slice, Black
The Elite Cuisine 8-Multifunction Countertop Toaster Oven Broiler is the perfect All-In-One Kitchen Appliance. A great addition to any kitchen, it can broil, bake, toast, keep warm and has a rotisserie function. There is even an oven-top nonstick grill, griddle, & steamer with a high-top dome lid to use while cooking in the oven! Its large 23L/6 slice/0.8cuft capacity cooks meals big enough for the whole family and can even bake up to a 12" pizza! With this many functions in a toaster oven, it was built to make cooking in the kitchen easy and convenient. With interior dimensions of 11.75" x 8.75" x 12" the extra large capacity of this toaster oven is perfect for your big holiday get-togethers or neighborhood parties. Consistent heating up to 450F and 1500 Watts of power make this Countertop Toaster Oven Broiler the ultimate powerhouse!
- Numerous cooking features for grilling, baking, broiling, toasting, steaming and rotisserie
- Heat selector function switch
- Oven-top nonstick grill & griddle with dome lid
- 23L capacity to cook large meals
- Depth capacity to be able to bake a frozen pizza
- 6 Slice 08Cu Ft extra large capacity
- 8 Multi-functions for rotisserie, broil, bake, toast, keep warm, plus oven-top grill, griddle and steamer with dome lid
- Bakes up to 12" pizzas
- Healthy rotisserie cooking for delicious poultry or roasts, while eliminating unwanted fat and grease
- Adjustable temperature control knob from 150F to 450F
- 60-minute timer control knob with auto shut off and signal bell
- Unique "stay-on" feature for extended cooking time
- Power indicator light
- 1500 Watts.
- Accessories Include: Oven top dome lid, Wire Grill Rack, Roasting Pan, Pan Removal Handle Clip, Slide out Crumb Tray, Rotisserie Removal Tongs, Rotisserie Spit & Fork Assembly
Hamilton Beach 31104D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once. It fits two 12 pizzas, two 9" x 13" casserole or two cake pans. Or fit an entire 5 lb. chicken using the revolving rotisserie.
- Maximum versatility - including rotisserie
- Extra-large capacity - fits two 12" Pizzas, two 9" X 13" Casseroles, or two cake pans. Revolving rotisserie - meat self-baste as it turns. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Overall Dimensions (inches): 13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
- Bake convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven
- Countertop oven comes with everything you need to get baking, broiling and roasting. It includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 oven racks, 2 baking pans and a broiler rack.
- Nail manicure
- Makeup brush sets 2017
- Mix for gin
- Vegas best hotels
- Outdoor tv antennas for digital tv
- Safety razor blades sensitive skin
- Ported subwoofer box vs sealed