WEN 3420T 8 in. x 12 in. Variable Speed Benchtop Mini Wood Lathe
Remember when you could turn your own pens? Fill your house with as many pens as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Midi Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 2A motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 5-inch faceplate for non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
- Perfect for pens, chess pieces, and other small workpieces
- Soft start variable speed motor adjusts anywhere from 750 to 3200 RPM
- Includes a 5-inch face plate for turning non-spindle workpieces
- Fits workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- Features a 2-amp motor, an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, and two interchangeable tool rests
SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
1/3 Horsepower bench top lathe with variable speed motor
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 2 Amp, 110V, Single-phase, 60 Hz
- 12-inch distance between centers
- 8-inch swing over bed
- Cast iron construction and infinitely variable speed control
- Includes two tool rests
Jet 719115 JWL-1221SP Step Pulley Wood Lathe, White
The Jet 1221SP is a special step pulley Lathe targeting novice wood turners at a great value price point. This 1221SP Lathe shares all of the quality and durability of the popular 1221VS Lathe with the exception of the drive mechanism which is a one directional, 6 speed step pulley.
- 3/4 Horse Power motor
- 24 integrated indexing positions
- Smooth sliding and rugged tool support
- Acme thread in tailstock
- Includes tools and tool Caddie
Mophorn 10 x 18 Inch Wood Lathe Bench Top Heavy Duty Wood Lathe 5 Speed
10 x 18 Inch Bench Top Wood Lathe 5 Speed
10 x 18 inch wood lathe with 370W motor and electronic 5-speed control, make this lathe a top choice. Cast iron construction and rubber feet provide increased stability and smooth turning operation.
All gears and shafts in headstock have been precisely grounded and hardened for longer service life and mute operation. High quality electronic units are applied throughout the machine.
Variable 5 spindle speeds of 500-3200 RPM
Rails have been quenched with high frequency and elaborate milling
18" (457 mm) distance between centers, swing over bed 10" (254 mm)
High precision, able to turn out standard qualified works
Power: 370W, 110V/60Hz
Distance Between Centers: 457 mm (18")
Swing Over Bed: 254 mm (10")
Tool Rest: 150 mm (6")
Face Plate: 75 mm (3")
Taper of Spindle Bore: MT2
Taper of Tailstock Quill: MT2
Range of Spindle Speeds: 500-3200 RPM
Gross Weight: 37.3 kg (82 lb)
Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 88 x 44 x 34 cm (34.6" x 17.3" x 13.4")
1 X 5-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe 10" x 18" 370W
1 X Tool Set
- VARIABLE SPEED - This 10 x 18" wood lathe is featured with variable 5-speed control of 500-3200 RPM
- WORK CAPACITY - Swing over bed 10" (254 mm). 18" (457 mm) distance between centers
- STABLE OPERATION - Cast iron constructed wood lathe with rubber feet, providing increased stability and smooth operation
- DELICATE WORKMANSHIP - All gears and shafts in headstock have been precisely grounded and hardened, rails have been quenched with high frequency and elaborate milling
- APPLICATION - Bench top wood lathe, an ideal tool for use in labs, workshops, engineering and education
JET JWL-1221VS 12-Inch by 21-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe
The JET 1221VS is different from anything we've made before. In truth, its different from anything that anybody has ever made before. The design is better. The features are better. The entire turning experience is better. And it all focuses on one concept Control.
- Unrivaled speed control
- 60-3600 RPM variable speed
- Optimally designed speed ranges
- Forward to reverse is a smooth transition
- Innovative ratchet style belt tension system (patent pending)
Delta Industrial 46-460 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe
Featuring a ball-bearing live center, heavy-duty steel knockout bar, and onboard storage for easy access to adjustment tools, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe handles even heavy-duty jobs with ease. Ideal for professional woodworkers, this machine gives you fast, smooth results and offers variable speed for consistency and control.
| With a 12-1/2-inch swing, the 46-460 has the largest capacity in its class. |
The extension bed increases the overall bed length to 42 inches. View larger.
Powered by a 1-horsepower max, 1,725-rpm motor, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe provides a 12-1/2-inch swing capacity--the largest in its class. Variable speed with three pulley-speed ranges makes it easy to select the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position.
Forward and Reverse Provides a Superior Finish
For accuracy and precision, forward and reverse functions allow the turner to achieve a superior finish. As woodworkers know, sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lie down and remain rough while sanding a turned piece against the grain will shave the wood fibers smooth. Rotating the turned piece in both directions is the way to achieve a truly smooth finish, yet it often involves remounting the work piece backwards--a time-consuming and often impossible task. With the 46-460, this process is simplified. With a quick flip of the switch, it's done.
Patented Belt-Tensioning System for Fast Speed Changes and Longer Tool Life
A patented belt-tensioning system makes for quick speed changes, and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life. And large objects are no problem with the six-groove belt that provides superior power for effortless turning.
Cast-Iron Construction for Durability and Strength
Durable and stable with all cast-iron construction, the 46-460 also includes a three-inch face plate, and 6-inch and 10-inch tool rests for tool support in a variety of turning applications.
The Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe is backed by a five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe, 6-inch and 10-inch tool rests, chrome 3-inch face plate, tool rest base, knockout bar, live center, wrenches, and manual.
Variable speeds let you perform a variety tasks without changing the belt position.
- Powerful 1 hp max, 1,725 rpm motor
- Large 12-1/2-inch swing capacity provides the largest capacity in its class. Drive spindle: 1 inch -8 RH TPI thread
- Electronic variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough.
- Patented belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life
Jet JWL-1015 Wood Working Lathe
The new JET 1015 is an ideal choice for the novice woodturner looking for an affordable, user-friendly first lathe, as well as the advanced enthusiast or professional who wants to add a full-featured mini-lathe to the shop. This sturdy, smooth-running 15" mini-lathe has the power, precision and versatility to turn out any number of projects. When you're ready to make your ideas a reality... Start Here.
- 15-1/2" between centers
- Six spindle speeds: 500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630 and 3975
- Integrated 24 position indexing
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
Jet JWL-1440VSK Wood Lathe
Do you want a Lathe thats as versatile as your turning? the 1440 Lathe from Jet can be tailored to accomplish a wide range of projects. With a sliding and pivoting headstock, variable speed, and many other great features this Lathe meets the needs of Woodturners. Experience the 1440 Lathe and see how versatility takes shape.
- Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 degrees for maximum variability and optimal user comfort
- Variable speed from 400-3000 RPM; improved tailstock quill locking with anti-rotation key
- Positive locking tool rest with redesigned clamping; easy-to-read RPM display
- Optional extension bed mounts in 3 separate positions for larger outboard turning or 60" between centers
- Acme thread in tailstock; CSA certified
NOVA 46300 Comet II Variable Speed Mini Lathe 12-Inch x 16 1/2-Inch
NOVA 46300 Comet II 12 Inch x 16 1/2-Inch Variable Speed Midi Lathe is the most versatile & innovative smaller lathe on the market today. Portable and space saving, yet delivers the capacity and rugged stability of larger machines. Small, space saving design means the NOVA Comet II Midi is a great choice for a multitude of projects. Its at home as the primary or secondary lathe in a multi-functional workshop, or great for those who travel a lot for their hobby or who teach/demonstrate frequently. Its powerful 3/4HP electronic variable speed motor offers a wide speed range from 250-4000rpm. With a super low speed, up to a super high speed, the NOVA Comet II midi lathe is the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls and spindles.The forward and reversing switch offers additional flexibility for a superior finish. With its 12" swing capacity over bed and 16.5" between center capacity, expandable to 41" with the optional bed extension accessory, you can turn a wide variety of projects. Improvements to previous models include: strengthened reinforced composite guard, the guard now has a rapid access latch for even faster and easier access, the on/off switch has been improved to make it faster and more positive to switch on and off and is fitted with a no-vault release for additional safety. The 3 Step Pulley System offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility.The middle step usually provides enough range for most wood turning applications, however the additional two steps provide more torque when needed for the more demanding projects. The Comet II has exceptional structural strength, with its solid cast iron construction throughout delivers optimum strength and rigidity while absorbing any vibration. The result, an exceptionally smooth turning experience with less time spent in the finishing process. Finally, the motor housing has been changed to a robust die cast housing. This updated version of the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe delivers an exceptional turning experience.By adding the optional accessories you can transform your lathe into a total wood working station. This patented world first approach to versatile Midi Lathe design delivers maximum flexibility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money. Lathe available in 1"8TPI thread. Standard equipment: 3/4HP variable speed motor, 3" faceplate, hand wheel, 6" tool rest, 2MT Drive center, 2MT Live Center, knockout bar, manual and fastenings. Designed by Teknatool International, innovating since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-Year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 2-Years limited warranty. Call our customer service center on 727-954-3433.
- Speed range from 250 to 4000rpm - best in the market
- 12" swing over bed and 16.5" between centers
- 3 Step Pulley Systemto dial in low, medium and high speed ranges
- 3/4HP Electronic Variable Speed Motor - Improved
Grizzly T25920 12" x 18" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
This Variable-Speed Wood Lathe Provides 12" Of Turning Radius And Spindles Up To 16-1/2". The Three Speeds Range From 650 To 3800 Rpm So You Can Find Just The Speed You Need To Finish Whatever Job Your Heart Desires. This Lathe Was Also Made In An Iso 9001 Factory And Includes A Digital Spindle Speed Indicator, Live Center, Spur Center, 3-1/4" Faceplate, And Knockout Bar; It's Quality At A Price That Can't Be Beat. Specifications:, Motor: 3/4Hp, 110V, Single-Phase, 5.3A, Swing Over Bed: 12", Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 9-1/2", Distance Between Centers: 16-1/2", Spindle Speeds: Variable, Speed Range: 650-3800 Rpm, Tool Rest Width: 5-7/8", Spindle Size: 1" X 8 Tpi Rh, Spindle And Tailstock Taper: Mt #2, Overall Dimensions: 38-3/4" L X 12" D X 17" H, Approximate Shipping Weight: 89 Lbs.
- This Variable-Speed Wood Lathe provides 12" of turning radius and spindles up to 16-1/2"
- The three speeds range from 650 to 3800 RPM so you can find just the speed you need to finish whatever job your heart desires
- This lathe was also made in an ISO 9001 factory and includes a digital spindle speed indicator
- Battery case iphone 6s
- Markers for glass whiteboards
- Clay court tennis shoes 2017
- Air impact wrench
- Portion control containers
- Skirted swimsuits
- Star wars gift