WEN 3959 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw
Remember when you had a saw that was both compact and powerful? The WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw attacks boards with cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide. The 2.5-amp motor rotates the included 1/4-inch blade at up to 2500 feet per minute. The design of this saw uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in width for both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inches in size and can be beveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a miter gauge, an onboard 2-1/2 inch dust port, a fence for creating straight cuts, and an adjustable blade guard. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. And because its a WEN product, your WEN 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a two-year warranty
SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2.5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16-inch square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8-inch with a throat depth of 9-inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge, and hex key.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
Grizzly G0803-9" Benchtop Bandsaw
Introducing "The Cub" 9" Benchtop Bandsaw, Grizzly's first addition to our benchtop series of portable home shop machines. We designed this machine with many of our industrial elements from our bestselling 14" models, and added some industry-first features for a benchtop bandsaw like the stout carrying handle, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, and LED light. Metal doors and a 2" dust port for shop vacuums add to the list of impressive features this little bear offers. The all-aluminum fence and built-in table scale make this a great addition to any shop - small or large. Specifications - Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 1720 RPM, 2.8A. Table size: 12" x 12" x 5/8". Table tilt: 0-45 right. Base to table height: 13". Cutting capacity/throat: 8-7/8". Maximum cutting height: 3-5/8". Blade size: 62" (1/8" to 3/8" wide). Blade speed: 2460 FPM. Footprint: 15-1/4" x 8-3/8" Overall size: 20-3/4"W x 29-1/2"H x 17"D. Weight: 42 lbs. Approximate shipping weight: 49 lbs. Features: Steel frame and doors. Included work light. 2" Dust port. Rack-and-pinion table tilt adjustment. Adjustable wheels for alignment/ coplanarity. Extruded aluminum rip fence. LED worklight. Die-cast aluminum wheels. Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides. Quick-release blade tension. Rubber tires. Lower wheel brush. Push stick and miter gauge included.
Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
Get all of the features of a full size bandsaw in this bench top model. The large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and 4-5/8 in cutting capacity are all of the features you come to expect as standard from Rikon. Add the optional stand for the functionality of a floor model. Specs: 1/3 HP, 3.5 amp motor, speed 2780 ft/min, safety paddle switch. Cutting capacities: Height 4-5/8", Width 9-5/8". Table is 13-3/4" x 12-1/2". Edge facing thrust bearings. 70-1/2" blade range from 1/8" to 1/2".
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
WEN 3939 2.8-Amp 9" Benchtop Band Saw
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? the WEN 9-inch Benchtop band saw attacks boards with cuts up to 3-5/8 inches deep and 9 inches wide. The 2.8-Amp motor rotates the included 3/8-inch blade at up to 2460 feet per minute. The design of this saw uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in width for both intricate yet powerful cuts. The spacious work Table measures in at 12 x 12 inches in size and can be beveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a handy carrying handle, a Miter gauge, an onboard dust port, a fence for creating straight cuts, a and an adjustable blade guard. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. And because its a WEN product, your WEN 9-inch Benchtop band saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had a versatile and powerful woodworking saw? remember WEN.
- 2.8 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2460 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-5/8 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12 x 12 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 3/8-inch-wide blade, a dust port, a fence, a miter gauge and a 2-year warranty
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories RK7323
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you're using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner's cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
WEN 3975 5" Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw
Remember when you could cut through 5-inch metal pipes with ease? The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size. Variable speed operation allows for blade rotation anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute to help ensure the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. The compact design makes transportation and storage simple, giving you access to a powerful and rugged machine at both the job site and at home. The onboard vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece. Combine this with the beveling blade to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees. Make 45-degree cuts up to 3-1/8 inches in diameter for circular material and 3-1/8 x 3-15/16 inches for square material. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and tweaks between jobs. The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw also features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade and a 4.5 amp motor. And because it is a WEN product, your metal-cutting bandsaw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could cut through over 24 square inches of steel in a single pass? Remember WEN.
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees
- Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation. Features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade (11 TPI / 22 Gauge) and a 4.5 amp motor
- Backed by a two-year warranty
SWAG V3.0 Portaband Table
SWAG portaband tables are designed to fit select models of DeWalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Harbor Freight, Bosch, Wen and Grizzly portaband saws. Please make sure your model number is listed in the product details. Here at SWAG our Portaband tables are built for individuals looking for quality, 100 American made tools at an affordable price. Designed for those working with limited space and or those looking to maximize the full potential of their hand held band saws. Product evolution and expansion has led us to SWAG Portaband table V3.0 which features built in dual miter gauge slides, bolt on 1/8" thick steel legs to greatly reduce shipping cost, a removable steel center section and an improved blade slot with narrower window to reduce potential blade binding. The SWAG V3.0 Portaband table is compatible with all the models of saws listed above. To convert your saw into a vertical band saw installation could not be any easier, remove the factory foot guard two or three screws depending upon model and reinstall the removable center section with the provided fasteners. With the SWAG V3.0 there is a thumb knob included in the kit. Insert the saw into the stand and install the thumb knob into the threaded hole in the removable center section. You now have a saw that performs two functions, a portable band saw and a vertical band saw that does not require any tools to switch between the two functions Our V3.0 table is cut on a CNC laser out of 3/16" thick steel plate, formed on a CNC press brake and weighs in at 14 pounds for ultimate durability. The Table dimensions are 9.75 tall, 11" deep & 13.5" wide. This kit contains all the necessary hardware and brackets to attach your portaband saw to the SWAG V3.0 Portaband table.
- Made In The USA!
- Milwaukee Deep Cut Model #'s 6230, 6230N, 6232, 6232-5, 6232.51 6232-55, 6232-6, 6232-6N, 6232-8N, 6236, 6236N, 6238, 6238-8, 6238N, 0729-20, 0729-21
- Dewalt Deep Cut Model #'s DWM120, DWM120K, D28770, D28770K, DCS374B, DCS374P2
- Harbor Freight Bauer Deep Cut #'s 63763, 63444, 62800, 1678E-B, Home Depot WEN Brand # 94396
- Makita Deep Cut Model #'s 2107F, 2107FK, 2107FZ, XPB02Z, BPB180Z-18VOLT, Bosch GCB10-5, Grizzly Tools Deep Cut Model # G8692
WEN 94396 10-Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Handheld Portable Band Saw for Metal and Wood
Remember when you could saw through metal, wood, plastic, rebar, pipes and more all with one powerful machine? The WEN Portable Band Saw maximizes portability without sacrificing power. Our 10-amp motor provides users a cutting capacity of 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep, allowing you to take on workpieces of a variety of shapes and sizes. The onboard variable speed dial runs the blade anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute depending on the needs of the material at hand. The lightweight and compact design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds, combining with the adjustable front handle to limit fatigue during long days on the job. The included metal-cutting blade measures in at 44-7/8 by 1/2 inches in size (1140 by 12.5 mm), with 10/14 teeth per inch. And, because its a WEN product, your portable band saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer phone line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Huge cutting capacity makes cuts up to 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- Variable speed operation adjusts the blade speed anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute
- Powerful 10-amp motor glides through wood, metal, plastics, and more
- Lightweight portable design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds
- Features a 10/14 TPI metal-cutting blade, an adjustable front handle, ball-bearing blade guides, an external blade tensioning lever, and a two-year warranty
WEN 3920 16-Inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Flexible LED Light
Remember when your scroll saw could cut in two different directions? Take on the most intricate and artful cuts with the WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Two-Direction Scroll Saw. The 9/16-inch stroke saws through hard woods up to two inches thick. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cut. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision as you cut. This combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. The saw also includes a hold-down foot clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. This unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut to accommodate their particular workpiece. For pinned blades, simply pop the pins out of the front holder and turn the blade 90 degrees. Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16-inch throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder design tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation. Onboard blade and holder storage creates simple organization solutions between jobs. And because its a WEN product, your scroll saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN. Do not use power tools in the presence of flammable liquids or gases
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute ; Motor : 120Volts, 60 Hz, 1.2Amps
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a cast iron base, air pump, flex light, dust port, foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
- The best transformer toy
- College dorm rooms
- What is the best above ground pool vacuum
- Add on rear view camera
- Toddler swing set
- Ny pizza times square
- Bermuda resorts