Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology.Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter,Dimensions (W x D x H) 10-1/8 x 14 x 8-1/2 inches. The electrical rating is 120 volts / 610 watts
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Built in retractable power cord
Hamilton Beach (37548) Rice Cooker, 7 Cups uncooked resulting in 14 Cups Cooked with Steam & Rinse Basket
Making a complete and balanced meal in the Hamilton Beach Rice Cooker and Steamer is as easy as placing the ingredients in the bowl and turning it on. Not only does it cook rice and whole grains perfectly, but an integrated basket can be used to steam seafood, poultry and vegetables even while the rice cooks below. That means with just a few presses of a button, its quick and easy to serve salmon with kale and quinoa one night and chicken and broccoli over white rice the next. The 2-in-1 steamer basket can also be used to rinse grains before cooking, which prevents clumping and results in a fresher taste. Clean up is a snap with the dishwasher safe nonstick cooking pot. Its compact size makes for easy storage. Cooking healthy, delicious meals doesnt get any simpler than that. Do not place on or near a hot gas or an electric burner, or in a heated oven
- 14 CUP CAPACITY: Makes between 2-14 cups of cooked rice or whole grains
- 2-IN-1 BASKET: Includes rice rinser/steam basket
- PRE-PROGRAMMED SETTINGS: Cook & steam food at the touch of a button
- MAKE MORE THAN RICE: Make rice, whole grains, hot cereal, steamed vegetables & much more
- HEALTHY, ONE POT MEALS: Steam seafood or veggies while rice cooks below
Aroma Housewares Simply Stainless 14-Cup (Cooked) (7-Cup UNCOOKED) Rice Cooker, Stainless Steel Inner Pot (ARC-757SG)
Enjoy easy home cooking with the Aroma Simply Stainless 14-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker. Restaurant-quality rice. Healthy steamed meals. Delicious one-pot dishes. Prepare all this and more at the flip of a switch! Aroma takes the "cook" out of home cooking - turning kitchen time into your time! Help the kids with homework, get creative at play time or pick up that novel you've been waiting to dive into. All while delivering hot, hearty and healthy meals the entire family will love. This convenient cooker's large capacity perfectly cooks 4 to 14 cups of any variety of rice. Once the rice has finished, it will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so there's no need for monitoring or stirring. It's also perfect for oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soups and so much more! The cooking pot is made completely of surgical-grade 304 stainless steel for worry-free cooking and superior results. And when the cooking is done, the inner cooking pot and all accessories remove for easy cleanup in the dishwasher. Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula included. Steam Tray sold separately. Wash lid and accessories in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Remove the stainless steel cooking pot from rice cooker and clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Perfectly prepares 4 to 14 cups of any variety of cooked rice
- 100 surgical-grade 304 stainless steel cooking pot
- Simple, one-touch operation with automatic Keep-Warm
- Great for soups, jambalaya, chili and so much more!
- Easy-to-clean, removable inner pot. Power Consumption - 120V/60Hz 500W
- Includes Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula. BPA free
Hamilton Beach (37508) Rice Cooker with Rinser/Steam Basket, 4 Cups uncooked resulting in 8 Cups cooked, Mini, White
Making rice and whole grains in the Hamilton Beach Rice Cooker is as easy as placing the ingredients in the bowl and turning it on. The rice will cook perfectly on its own, giving you time to prepare the rest of your meal. There's no need to worry about boiling water, adjusting the temperature or even setting a timer - it will automatically shift to warm once the cook cycle is complete. With a 2-8 cup cooked rice capacity, you can cook a small side dish or enough for the whole family.
- With rice rinse/steam basket
- 8 cup capacity. Cook sorghum, buckwheat, barley, quinoa, millet, wheat berries and farro to perfection in the Rice Cooker. Use the included measuring cup for perfect water to rice or grain ratio
- Simple, one-touch operation
- Automatically switches to keep warm after cooking
- Removable nonstick cooking pot
- 8 Cups Cooked/4 Cups Uncooked
Hamilton Beach Rice & Hot Cereal Cooker, 7-Cups uncooked resulting in 14-Cups (Cooked), 37549
Hamilton beach rice cookers make mounds of delicious, fluffy rice with minimal effort. These popular appliances cook rice to the perfect moistness and texture, then shift to keep rice warm until serving time. These rice cookers are perfect for any family that enjoys cuisines from around the world. Versatile and easy to use, Hamilton beach rice cookers do more than just cook rice--use them to steam at the same time or cook beans, whole grains, mac and cheese, or any pasta/rice mix. These powerful rice cookers are also easy to clean, including nonstick bowls and glass lids you can put in the dishwasher.
- Expand your menu with perfectly cooked dishes
- 1-14 cups (COOKED) capacity
- Select cooking function and it does the rest
- Great for rice, beans, whole grains and flavored pasta & rice mixes
- Unique heat / simmer function
Vonshef 220 Volt Rice Cooker 10 Cup, Non Stick, Stainless Steel, Bundle With Dynastar Adapters 220v 240v (NOT FOR USA)
220-240Volts (NOT FOR USA) VonShef 700W Rice Cooker
If you struggle to get rice just the way you like it, or need to stand over the pot to keep an eye on it, achieve perfection by leaving all the hard work to the VonShef 700W Rice Cooker.
With its powerful motor, non-stick pot and a one-touch function, this compact cooker is powerful enough to make up to 8-10 cups of fluffy rice in just 20 - 25 minutes.
Non-Stick Cooking Pot
With a non-stick inner pot, you can cook with confidence knowing your rice will be evenly and thoroughly cooked. It also prevents grains becoming stuck to the pot - ideal for quick and easy cleaning.
The removable pot makes loading rice easier and minimises the chance of spilling any tiny grains. The inside of the cooking pot features a handy measurement system to indicate where the water level should be for different amounts of rice.
Plus, the rice cooker includes a measuring cup and instruction manual with clear measurement guidelines to help you cook just the right amount of rice you want.
The glass lid with steam vent ensures moisture is kept within the cooking pot while making sure it doesn't boil over.
Keep Warm Function
Simple control panel lets you know whether the appliance is in 'cooking' mode or 'keep warm' mode.
Simply press cook to start the process, and the keep warm function will automatically activate once cooking has finished - great it you're not ready to eat right away or want to come back for a second serving.
Voltage: 220-240 Volts (NOT FOR USA)
- FOR USE OVERSEAS- 220 / 240 volts for use overseas in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and other 220 /240 volt Countries. Comes with a 2 round and 3 Pin electrical adaptors that will work in most 220 /240 volts countries. WILL NOT WORK IN NORTH AMERICA, USA, CANADA!
- Generous 1.8L capacity cooks up to 8-10 cups of rice in one cooking cycle - ideal for big family meals, dinner parties, batch cooking and meal prepping
- Cook all types of rice - including Arborio, jasmine, white, basmati, long grain and more-With its powerful motor, non-stick pot and a one-touch function, this compact cooker is powerful enough to make up to 8-10 cups of fluffy rice in just 20 - 25 minutes.
- Features simple one-touch control panel with cook function and keep warm indicator light, Keep warm function activates automatically after cooking for complete convenience
- Non-stick cooking pot comes with measurement guidelines on the inner surface also includes a handy measuring cup and serving spoon bundle
Hamilton Beach 37522 Rice Cooker & Food Steamer, White
Hamilton Beach Rice Cooker & Food Steamer 10-Cups uncooked resulting in 20-Cups Cooked (37522). Rice Cookers make mounds of delicious, fluffy rice with minimal effort. These popular appliances cook rice to the perfect moistness and texture, then shift to keep rice warm until serving time.
- With rice rinser/steam basket
- 20 cup capacity
- Cooks all kinds of rice
- Perfect rice every time
- Automatically cooks rice, then shifts to warm
- 20-Cups Cooked/10-Cups Uncooked
Japanese Style Donabe Rice Cooker
This traditional Asian earthen pot with visible natural undertones, has an artisan-made look and feel. It has a simple aesthetic that elevates the look of a table setting.
The Donabe is a clay pot that has been used in Japan for centuries. The clay is somewhat porous, heat and moisture circulate through the pot during cooking, unlike metal, or enamel-lined pots.
Chef Charles Phan from The Slanted Door in San Francisco describes the cooking as "slow, even, delicate."
The pot heats slowly, enhancing flavor in the simplest dishes.
Add vegetables, protein and broth, put them on the stove, and let them simmer in the pot. Or opt to make fluffy and authentic white rice. But don't stop there, you can also cook brown rice, or other grains of your choice.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
-You can steam, stew, braise, and cook the most incredible rice you've ever had
-This Donabe is great for personal or family meals, serves 2-3 people
-This pot is very durable, stove top & oven safe
We guarantee you will love your Donabe or you will receive a 30 day money back guarantee.
And finally , we know that cooking with Donabe is the most ancient way of cooking, it may be a new concept to some. So please, Ask US any questions you might have and we'll get back to you right away.
- Makes authentic, fluffy rice
- Cooks traditional Japanese stews
- Serves 2-3 people or perfect for personal use
- 4 cups cooked/1.5 cups uncooked
- L 6" W 6" H 4"
Korean Traditional Ceramic Rice Cooker with Lid, Earthenware Rice Cooker, Japanese Style Donabe Rice Cooker
This Korean Traditional Asian earthen pot with visible natural undertones, has a fine clay-made look and feel. It has a simple aesthetic that elevates the look of a table setting. Cook fluffy, glistening rice in this earthen pot. In addition to cooking plain rice, this pot is great for making rice with various ingredients
- You can cook rice easily this special rice ceramic pot !
- Great for personal or family meals, serves 2-4 people
- The pot heats slowly, enhancing flavor in the simplest dishes.
- Add vegetables, protein and broth, put them on the stove, and let them simmer in the pot. Or opt to make fluffy and authentic white rice. But don't stop there, you can also cook brown rice, or other grains of your choice.
- You can steam, stew, braise, and cook the most incredible rice youve ever had
- 4 cups cooked / 1.5 cups uncooked
- Capacity: / 1.3 Quarts
- Material: Fine Clay
- Size: 7.5 x 7 x 5.25 inches (L x W x H / including lid)
- Avoid to soak washing
- If you can't wash it easily, please wash with a sodium bicarbonate
- QUICK COOKING & EASY - It takes shorter time to cook than electric rice cooker.
- PERFECT FOR KOREAN/JAPANESE RICE - It makes the rice fluffy and slightly sticky and moist enough. It will have perfect consistency. Compared with normal electronic rice cooker, the ceramic pot can adjust perfect moisture balance
- AMOUNT OF RICE - You can cook 270ml of rice at once *270ml is little bit less than 1.5 cups. It is the amount for serving 2 - 4 rice bowls.
- 100 ECO-FRIENDLY: Lead (Pb) free, cadmium (Cd) free, arsenic (As) free. Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay, glaze-fired twice with a natural glaze
- EASY TO USE and CARE: Can be used for cooking directly on stovetops, in ovens and microwaves. Dishwasher safe
Panasonic SR-DF101 5-Cup (Uncooked) One-Touch "Fuzzy Logic" Rice Cooker
Panasonic Microcomputer-Controlled Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker
Small on size and large on multitasking, Panasonic's smartly designed microcomputer-controlled Fuzzy Logic rice cooker takes the stirring, hovering, checking, and temperature adjusting right out of dinner preparations--leaving little for you to do but to enjoy delicious home-cooked meals. With a capacity of up to 5 cups of uncooked rice (model SR-DF101) or of up to 10 cups of uncooked rice (model SR-DF181), the rice cooker works well for healthy side dishes and dinners for one or two people, as well as large feasts when cooking for the family or entertaining friends.
Panasonic's easy-to-use microcomputer-controlled rice cooker features a simple, pre-programmed control panel with four large buttons for selecting up to six menu options: quick cook, steam, white rice, brown rice, porridge, or soup.
Choose one of the rice settings to cook anything from basmati, jasmine, or arborio rice to hearty wild rice, brown rice, or short- or long-grained rice. The rice cooker cooks the satisfying grain to restaurant-quality perfection, making it easy to create a fabulous main dish when paired with stir-fried veggies and tofu, stirred into soups, or fluffed with nothing more than butter and salt.
Yes, it cooks rice, but it also does so much more. For a quick and healthy addition to grilled chicken and dinner rolls, just fill the rice cooker's included steamer basket with green beans or fresh broccoli from the farmer's market or zucchini and pea pods from the backyard garden. Then press the quick cook/steam function and you're well on your way to appetizing side dishes. Short on time in the morning? Load up the rice cooker with oatmeal, grits, or other hot cereals and water or milk for a low-effort, soul-satisfying breakfast before heading out the door.
Advanced Fuzzy Logic Technology
For precise and delightfully consistent results every time, the rice cooker's advanced Fuzzy Logic technology automatically adjusts the power and cooking time--making the art of rice cooking practically foolproof.
The rice cooker's automatic shut-off function ensures peace of mind and prevents overcooking, while its handy keep-warm setting activates automatically when cooking is complete, holding contents at an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours.
Along with the steaming basket, the rice cooker provides a special measuring cup for portioning the desired amount, as well as a non-scratching rice spoon for authentic Asian-style service.
Other highlights include push-button lid release, a domed lid that prevents accumulated water from re-entering the contents, a nonstick-coated pan for simple cleanup, a detachable power cord, and an attractive, compact design that fits neatly on a countertop, kitchen island, or dinner table for convenient serving.
Awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, Panasonic's microcomputer-controlled Fuzzy Logic rice cooker effortlessly cooks up main dishes, sides, snacks, hot breakfasts, and a host of other meal options, making it a useful addition to any busy kitchen.
Note: Do not clean or rinse the rice in the rice cooker pan, but use an outside bowl.
What's in the Box
Panasonic rice cooker, steaming basket, measuring cup, rice scoop, user manual
Panasonic Microcomputer-Controlled Fuzzy Logic Rice Cookers
|Model & Size|
|Capacity (uncooked rice)|
|Inner Cooking Pan|
|Menu Option: Rice Only|
|Menu Option: Other|
|Keep Warm Time|
|Multi-Lingual Operating Instructions|
|Size & Weight|
- Micro-computer fuzzy logic controlled adjusts power depending on how much rice is being cooked for precise cooking and more consistent results.
- Easy one-button operation with convenient cooking icons
- Includes steaming basket, rice scoop and measuring cup, detachable power cord
- Menu includes White Rice, Brown Rice, Porridge / Soup, Steam / Quick Cook, Keep Warm function
- Measures 10-1/4-inch (d) by 13 13/16-inch (w) by 7 3/4-inch (h), 6.6-pound., white finish
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Polish for natural nails
- Portable tablesaw
- Inexpensive hair dryers
- Bissell zing bagless canister vacuum reviews
- Maternity support belt for running
- Wallet for multiple credit cards
- Ets 125 eq