GreenView Fairway Formula Spring Fertilizer Weed & Feed Plus Crabgrass Preventer - 18 lb. bag, Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
This product is a triple-action formula, providing a crabgrass preventer, lawn fertilizer and broadleaf weed kill in one single lawn application. Everything is rolled into one for the spring. In addition, the broadleaf weed control is effective on over 200 weeds as listed on the label. Crabgrass is prevented and destroyed up to four weeks after germination, so you apply it when the dandelions bloom. This formulation also features both immediate release and controlled-released nutrients that provide continuous feeding for up to 12 weeks. For use on established bahiagrass,bermudagrass, buffalograss, centipedegrass, fine fescues, Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall fescues, and zoysiagrass.
- Pro-grade. Professional DIY results.
- 1 Application = 3 lawn treatments; blocks crabgrass, kills weeds, feeds lawn
- Kills 200 tough lawn weeds
- Proprietary formula kills dandelions and seedling crabgrass at the same time
- 65 Slow-release nitrogen formulation; steady even feeding for up to 12 weeks
- DO NOT use on St. Augustinegrass in Florida, or on dichondra and carpetgrass as serious lawn injury will result
- Made by family owned and operated business in U.S.
- Not available for sale in AK, CA, or HI
Turf Perk Microbe Mix and Azospirillum Lawn Treatment - Step 1 and Step 2 Combo Pack Lawn Solution. Repair, Prepare, Strengthen, and Maintain Your Lawn! All Natural Lawn Food for All Types of Grass.
COMPLETE LAWN TREATMENT IN JUST 2 BOTTLES
From the creators of See Spot Run, the best selling grass saver product for dogs, comes a complete lawn care treatment formula for a healthy, great looking lawn! Get great results and maximize earth's potential with Turf Perk STEP 1 and Turf Perk STEP 2 working in combination to repair, strengthen, maintain, and protect your soil for the best looking lawn in your neighborhood!
The organic microbes and azospirillum microbe strains work great on new sod and new seed by stimulating the soil to build deeper roots resulting in healthier grass!
Results may take time, but good things come to those who wait! With proper watering and patience, Turf Perk can be used instead of fertilizers like Scotts!
With the microbes in Turf Perk you get: Healthy Soil = Deeper, Stronger Roots = Healthy Grass = Better Yield = A Perfect Lawn that Looks Great!
Questions? Our customer service team is available to help guide you in the proper application and use of Turf Perk products.
1.) Shake well before each use
2.) Check that the sprayer is in the OFF position, then secure hose tightly to the Lawn Spray Bottle
3.) Turn on the water hose.
4.) Move the selector to the ON position.
5.) Spray and Apply the solution to your entire yard and/or spot treat extremely damaged areas
6.) When application is complete, move the selector back to the OFF position and turn water supply OFF.
7.) Lightly water treated areas within 60 minutes of application.
8.) Apply Turf Perk Step 2, 3 days after applying Turf Perk Step 1. Repeat steps 1 - 8 to with every application.
9.) Apply Turf Perk Step 1 and Turf Perk Step 2 every 4 - 6 weeks starting the Spring and ending just before Winter, to rejuvenate and strengthen the microbes in the soil, and maintain Lawn's health
10.) DO NOT MIX THE 2 SOLUTIONS AND SPRAY TOGETHER AS ONE.Grass
- ORGANIC MICROBES WORK IN 5,000 SQ, FT OF SOIL TO PROMOTE BETTER ROOTS FOR A HEALTHY LAWN Turf Perk STEP 1 and STEP 2 contain millions of organic microbes and the power of Azospirillum that, when watered in using the attached hose end lawn sprayer, treat a total area of 5,000 sq.ft! This natural liquid lawn treatment repairs, prepares, strengthens, and maintains your lawn by treating lawn soil health imbalance, improving water retention, and fixing your soil's nitrogen content.
- POWERFUL NATURAL LAWN CARE TREATMENT FOR ALL TYPES OF GRASS Our uniquely formulated blend contains bio-living microbes, and Azospirillum Brasilense that work hard in fixing the soil so the roots of the plant can grow healthy, strong, and protect against lawn ailments. It works with all types of grass including: St. Augustine Grass, Centipede Grass, Bermuda Grass, Zoysia Grass, Kentucky Blue Grass, Pampas Grass, Bahia Grass, Fescue Grass, and others!
- IT DOES NOT KILL AND BURN GRASS Since Turf Perk is all natural, when it is applied properly it is guaranteed not to burn your grass! Unlike commercial, synthetic lawn fertilizers, Turf Perk's powerful lawn repair and maintenance microbes work naturally by producing and storing plant growth substances directly in the soil and plant itself. Turf Perk also works great for Plants, Flower Beds, Lawn Gardens, and Vegetable Gardens!
- 100 SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS Rid yourself of those unsightly lawn flags sticking out of your turf grass! Turf Perk is a superior product that's 100 safe and natural so you don't have to worry about lawn flag alerts! After applying Turf Perk to the lawn it must be watered in for maximum absorption in the soil. This is easy to achieve with our lawn spray bottle. Afterwards, let your kids and pets out to play!
- AS ADVERTISED! WHAT YOU READ IS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT! Proudly made in the USA! Turf Perk is an excellent lawn care product for repairing and restoring poor lawns. Just follow the directions, BE PATIENT, let all the good microbes work their magic. You should see greening and plant response in no time! Compare our products to lawn fertilizers such as Scotts Turf Builder, Scotts Fertilizer, Lawn Restore, Milogranite, Safer Brand, and SEE THE DIFFERENCE!
Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, 10 LB - Lawn Disease Prevention and Control for Brown Patch, Yellow Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, and More As Listed
Scotts Disease-Ex Lawn Fungicide, 10 lb
- Fast acting - starts working in 24 hours
- Broad Spectrum disease prevention and control
- Controls brown patch and other Common lawn diseases
- Systemic formula controls up to 4 weeks
- Controls 26 types of diseases
- Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft
Chickweed Clover Oxalis Killer 128 FL (1 Gal) - 0613 - Bci
Rid your lawn of tough weeds in a single application. Contains Horsepower (Triclopyr MCPA Dicamba) a selective herbicide trusted by landscapers and ground keepers. Systemic action kills over 150 tough weed types like clover, plantain, ground ivy (Creeping Charlie) and spurge to the root. This ready to use herbicide begins working overnight and is rainproof in hours.
- Kills over 150 tough weed types
- Contains Horsepower (Triclopyr MCPA Dicamba) a selective herbicide
- Begins working overnight, rainproof in hours
- Ready to use
Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator - 1 Gallon (128 Ounces) - Perfect Weed Spray Dye, Herbicide Dye, Fertilizer Marking Dye, Turf Mark and Blue Herbicide Marker
Lazer Blue is a non-toxic concentrated colorant designed to be used with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, and fertilizers. Lazer indicates where application spray has been made for the most accurate coverage. The colorant will fade in time with sun and moisture. Lazer is not permanent and will not stain once diluted. Avoid contact with fabric. Lazer can be removed from skin and equipment with several washes.
Directions:Add 1/2 oz.of Lazer Blue to every gallon of spray mixture. The more Lazer you use, the darker your spray pattern.
POURING ADVICE- To get the smoothest pour with no mess have the FRONT label pointing towards the sky. You need to pour slowly and closely to your container in a controlled manner. Have both hands on the bottle and allow air flow to enter the spout as your pouring, DO NOT attempt to quickly dump this product in your sprayer or spraying equipment. Slow and steady while pouring this, allow airflow to enter the spout as if you were pouring gasoline. Following these steps will prevent messes and allow you to spend more time spraying and less time cleaning!
Cleanup- Mix bleach with water and spray onto the dye, it will clear the dye like a magic trick. Make sure you ventilate the area as bleach can give off a strong smell.
- Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based
- Easily marks grass and lawns
- Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers
- Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied
- Non-permanent and nonstaining
Spectracide Weed & Feed 20-0-0, Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power. Spectracide Weed & Feed 20-0-0 lets you fertilize and control weeds in one easy application. No complicated mixing just connect to your hose and spray with the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer. Controls major broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, clover, mallow, purslane and many others as listed. Treats up to 7,500 square feet of lawn. Spray Spectracide Weed & Feed 20-0-0 any time during the growing season when weeds are actively growing. Thoroughly water your lawn one to two days before treating, but avoid watering within 24 hours after applying for best results. If certain tough weeds are not dead within three weeks, spot treat. It will take about 20 minutes to empty the bottle, although actual treatment time will vary depending on water pressure. Includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer for activation at the flip of a switch. This sprayer makes it simple to stop and start spray while youre treating your lawn just grip, flip and go!
- DUAL-ACTION FORMULA: Kills major broadleaf weeds while feeding your lawn.
- FEEDS LAWN: Fertilizes with 20 percent nitrogen formulation.
- KILLS WEEDS: Controls dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, clover, mallow, purslane and many broadleaf weeds as listed.
- QUICKFLIP SPRAYER: Just connect to your hose and spray - just grip, flip and go.
- COVERAGE: 32 ounces treats up to 7,500 square feet of lawn.
Scotts 3313B Select States Turf Builder Bonus S Southern Weed and Feed, 5000 sq. ft. (Sold, 5 M
Item restriction alert. This product cannot be shipped to member store location.
- Kills dollar weed, clover and other listed lawn weeds
- Feeds grass to crowd out future weeds
- Builds strong, deep grass roots to strengthen against heat and drought
- Not for use on Bermuda grass
- Only for use on St. Augustine grass (including Floratam), centipede, zoysia and carpet grass lawns
- Available in TX, fl (except Panhandle region), la, al, ga, MS, NC and SC.
Extreme Grass Growth Lawn Booster- Natural Liquid Spray Concentrated Fertilizer with Fulvic & Humic Acid- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions- 32 Ounce.
- Increase Vertical & Lateral Growth: Advanced Humic & Fulvic Acid Formula, Also Great for New Sod/Seeding
- Nitrogen & Phosphorus Fertilizer: Commercial Lawn Growth Boosting Formula in a Ready-To-Use Hose End Sprayer
- Natural, Non-toxic Formula: Intense Liquid Spray Concentrate that is Kid and Pet Friendly
- Great for All Grass Types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass
- Made & Manufactured in the U.S.A: High Quality Natural & Organic Food Grade Ingredients
Scotts Complete 4 Step Lawn Program - 5,000 Sq. Ft. Complete Program
Without proper care, your yard can quickly become a battleground of grass vs. weeds. Fortunately, there's no need for a turf war, thanks to our most-requested annual lawn care plan, the Scotts 4 Step lawn. We show you exactly how and when to feed for a better spring, summer, fall and winter lawn. The complete 4 step program for lawns from Scotts. Covers 5,000 square feet. Includes 1 bag each for steps 1-4.
- Follow these 4 steps to lush, green grass.
- From spring to winter, be sure to feed and nourish your hungry lawn, all year 'round.
- Grass does not live by sun & water alone.
- Each bag covers 5,000 sq ft.
Scotts Snap Pac Southern Weed & Feed - 4,000 Sq. Ft. Kills Dollarweed, Clover & Other Listed Lawn Weeds Feeds & Strengthens Against Heat & Drought 24560A
Introducing Scotts Snap Pac Southern Weed & Feed, now offering better weed control in the world of lawn care! This formula clears out dollarweed and other listed lawn weeds, guaranteed (see Scotts No-Quibble Guarantee on product label). Apply it anytime weeds are actively growing.* It comes with fertilizer to feed and strengthen your lawn against the extreme heat and drought of the South! *Do not apply more than twice per year.
- Kills dollarweed, clover and other listed lawn weeds
- Apply when weeds are growing (do not apply more than twice per year)
- Comes with fertilizer to feed and strengthen against heat and drought
- For use only with Scotts Snap Spreader
- Coverage up to 4,000 sq ft
- Only sold in select Southern states
- Rated snowthrower
- Hair products for mens wavy hair
- Shower head water filter
- Body shower gel
- Vacuum cleaner under 50
- Mens soccer cleats
- Makeup ideas