Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid Robotic Pool Cleaner
Drop it in and push a button, its that easy! Enjoy the ease of use, health benefits and total pool maintenance cost savings with the American made Aquabot Pool Rover HYBRID. The first robotic roving filter system that cleans most in-ground and all above ground pool floors. Pays for itself by reducing chemical, water and energy costs. Works without hoses or connections to your pools filtration system. Ultra-safe and incredibly efficient. The patented SimplyReliable single onboard pump motor design frees you from the hassle and cost of wear and tear on parts. Hydraulically jet-propelled. Lightweight and ultra-durable. Adjustable, directional guidance system ensures systematic cleaning of any pool shape. Wide-grip, non-marring wheels with 2 in. clearance easily rolls over obstacles like raised drains, footprints and uneven pool floors. Cleans most pools in less than an hour and has a 2 hour automatic shut-off. Vacuums debris through large underside intakes, removing everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with its reusable micro filter bag. 41 ft floating cable enables cleaning of pools up to 36 ft long. 1 year warranty.For Technical support on this item please contact Aqua Products at 1-800-221-1750 www.aquaproducts.com Note: This item is not eligible for promotions or specials.
- Customizable, automatic pool cleaning robot
- Jet propelled system cleans the floor and slopes of a 24-foot-diameter pool in less than one hour
- Removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with the easy-to-clean reusable 19-quart micro filter bag
- Pool Rover has a guidance system that is easy to set and will clean the floor of any shape aboveground pool
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels allow it to roll over ripples and printed vinyl pool bottoms
Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-013 The Pool Cleaner Automatic Suction Pool Vacuum, 2-Wheel, White
The 2x Suction PoolCleaner uses your existing pump and filter for power. This cleaner plugs into either your designated suction port or the skimmer. The 2x is ideal for most average sized pools. Some of the features that make 2 Wheel POOLCLEANER unique: SELF ADJUSTING TURBINE VANES All the POOLCLEANER cleaners have the patented self-adjusting turbines, which maximizes the power from the water flow. This turbine is similar to a paddle wheel with blades that are adjustable. This feature allows the POOLCLEANER to still move at low suction and low pressure. In addition the folding vanes of the turbine allow for the easy passage of larger debris through the cleaner. STEERING SYSTEM The 2x Suction POOLCLEANER has an internal programmed steering system, that causes the left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing the POOLCLEANER to turn and then move into another direction. For the 2x Suction POOLCLEANER there are five different programmed turns ranging from 90 to 450 degrees. This feature allows the POOLCLEANER to cover not only the deep end, but also the shallow end. The POOLCLEANER has no problem with uneven surfaces or strange shapes. It wont stick in a corner, or get hung up by a main drain. ROBUST TIRE TREADS One look and you will see that the patented tire treads give the POOLCLEANER better climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability. The tires come with tread wear markers that show you when to replace your tires. The front tires of the POOLCLEANER have humps (raised treads) that allow the POOLCLEANER to overcome any reasonable obstacles such as the main drain and uneven surfaces. This makes the POOLCLEANER ideal for all pool surfaces and shapes. ADJUSTABLE SKIRT The POOLCLEANER has patented adjustable skirts that allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction under the machine even when it encounters obstacles. When the POOLCLEANER encounters an obstacle one (or more) of the skirts will lift up (adjust) over the obstacle while maintaining suction under the cleaner. An easy way to determine if you need a 2 Wheel Suction PoolCleaner or a 4 Wheel Suction PoolCleaner is to imagine a 40 ft long pool. If the suction port or skimmer is half way (most newer pools) approx. 20 ft from one end, then the 2 Wheel Model will be sufficient. If however the suction port is all the way at one end AND you have a very deep end the 4 Wheel PoolCleaner would be better suited for your pool. The best way to describe it is that the 4 Wheel model can drag more hose. PLEASE NOTE: Special tires may be needed for certain pool surfaces such as tile, vinyl and fiberglass.
- 2-wheel drive cleans pools up to 16' x 32'
- Patented self-adjusting turbine vanes provide maximum power at any ow and allow passage of large debris
- Patented tire treads for enhanced climbing and obstacle management
- Patented adjustable roller skirt optimizes suction on uneven surfaces
- Multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences ensure full pool coverage
Polaris F9450 Sport Robotic In-Ground Swimming Pool Cleaner Vacuum 4-Wheel Drive
The Polaris 9450 Sport provides best-in-class cleaning performance and features. With Vortex Vacuum Technology that enables extraordinary cleaning power without losing suction, the 9450 Sport tackles any pool terrain and climbs over obstacles without getting stuck. The 9450 Sport cleans all pool surface types and scrubs the floor, walls, and tile line with a pleated scrubbing brush. This machine has an all-purpose filter canister that has 4 times the capacity of other similar cleaners. That means fewer filter cleanings (up to 70 less), and lower operating costs (pennies per day). By engineering the machine with top access large capacity filter canister, debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience. Never touch debris again! The 9450 Sport is the only Polaris robotic to feature a new 7-day programmable timer, with fully customizable cleaning cycles. Simply set it and forget it. And, its ActivMotion Sensor allows the cleaner to automatically sense its position in the pool and adapt its path for optimized cleaning while reducing cord tangling. The 9450 also includes a NEW lift system. With the touch of a button the 9450 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool. The 9450 Sport cleans pools up to 50' in length. It weighs just 16 lbs and includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled without tools. Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- Brand New and Improved Polaris F9450 Sport Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner. Remote control : No
- Vortex Vacuum Technology captures more than four times the debris load of other cleaners
- Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar cleaners
- 4WD technology cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush
- Cleans all pool surfaces, pools up to 50 ft. in length, 7 day programmable cleaning cycle
Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum (Automatic Pool Cleaner)
SharkVac by Hayward Robotic Pool Cleaner is built with the highest-quality components and proven technology that create reliable, consistent results while maximizing energy efficiency. SharkVac by Hayward cleans your pool floor and coves and its robust, low-profile design and top-access filters give it an added bite.
- Uses smart steering technology that provides an efficient cleaning pattern, scouring pool floors and coves in just about 2 hours
- Runs separately from the pool's filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles; Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required; 2 fine porosity filter elements - just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
- Top-access cartridge filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup
- SharkVac cleans pool floor only; Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
The Baracuda G3 will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles. The G3 has only one operational moving part-the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance. It's compact and self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch.
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
- Pool Type: In-Ground
Aquabot ABREEZ4 X-Large Breeze with Scrubbers Robotic Pool Cleaner for Above-Ground and In-Ground Pools
Innovative Design: The Breeze XLS is a cleaner like no other. This cleaner features fixed scrubbing brushes and two extra large top access filter baskets making emptying between cleaning cycles simple and less frequent. Patented Power Washing Jets channel streams of clean water at the pool surface to reach areas that standard cleaners just cant touch and help lift fine dirt and sand particles to ensure the finest filtration potential. This cleaner is designed for all pools and is ideal for Gunite pool surfaces. This cleaner also features a long 50' cable with swivel to help prevent tangles. The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
- Robotic pool cleaner designed for all pool shapes and surfaces up to 50-feet; for aboveground or in ground pools.Input Electrical Requirements:120 VAC/60Hz
- Features agitating brushes that loosen dirt and debris for a deeper clean
- Features two top access, easy view, large debris baskets that allow for easy emptying and cleaning
- Cleans backward and forward and can climb incline or wall cove with radius
- Includes 50-foot kink free, EZ swivel cable
POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC, BLUE
The Pool Rover S2-40i features some of the best cleaning value on the market. Faster with more accurate cleaning and top access to filter media. The sleek design allows for maximum maneuvering through your pool and allows you to enjoy your pool more. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
- Robotic pool cleaner designed for all pool shapes and surfaces up to 40-feet; ideal for above-ground pools
- Cleans pool floor, cove and partial wall with radius (minimum 6")
- Top access to filter media; filters 80-85 gallons per minute
- Includes 40' kink free, EZ swivel cable
- Sleek design allows for maximum maneuvering through the pool
Poolmaster 33430 Heavy Duty In-Ground Pool Vacuum Hose With Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch by 30-Feet
Poolmaster's Swimming Pool Maintenance Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. The Heavy Duty In-Ground Vacuum Hose features flexible, yet durable EVA and non-corrosive material. Swivel cuff is built in for kink-free maneuverability during the cleaning process while the spiral-wound construction adds strength, aids in flexibility and provides maximum water flow. Superior tensile strength provides crush-resistant operation. Hose should be used with a standard swimming pool vacuum head and a telescopic pole for manual pool vacuuming only and should not be used with automatic pool cleaners. Hose works best when warm to maximize flexibility. Measures 1-1/2-inch in diameter x 30-feet and is made in the USA. Note: the opening size inside pool skimmers may vary, so a fitting or vacuum plate may be needed inside the skimmer for the most secure fit and airtight seal of the vacuum hose.
- For use with standard swimming pool vacuum head and telescopic pole for manual vacuuming; not made for automatic vacuums
- Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability; UV and chemical resistant; extruded flexible EVA and poly-welded EVA cuffs
- Spiral wound construction for strength, flexibility, and maximum flow rate; superior tensile strength for crush-resistant operation
- Swivel cuff end connects directly onto the vacuum head and the non-swivel end connects to the skimmer
- High quality and made to last in the USA; measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 30-feet
Aquabot Junior Automatic Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner
The Aquabot Junior cleaner has exceptional cleaning capabilities with outstanding durability. Key to the Juniors success is the super grip dual (front and back) scrubbing brushes that focus most of their time on the pool floor where most of the debris settles. The Junior has a 4 hour cycle and cleans and scrubs pool floors and cove and is capable of cleaning / climbing 90 walls. The Aquabot Junior has an ultra fine filter bag that filter water down to 2 microns.
The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL IN-GROUND POOL shapes and sizes. Safe for all surfaces including vinyl - Long 50 ft. cable
Advanced filtration: Two ultra-fine mesh filtration baskets collect an impressive 190 cubic inches of dirt and debris. Simple to clean, the basket easily lifts off of the Aquabot X4 to be rinsed and replaced. Capturing debris, algae and bacteria as small as 2 microns-that's about 0.00008 inches.
Save time and money: The convenient control panel lets you program your Aquabot X4 to perform hourly and automatic cleanings. Alerting you when the basket is full. Running on only 180 watts also saves on energy costs-about 15 times less than other pool cleaners.
Extreme grip: Any shape or surface (a wheel kit is available for tile and fiberglass), the four-wheel drive (4WD) system with non-marring, high-grip wheels offer superior traction with minimal slipping. No more hard-to-reach places with traction that can handle 90 pool floor to wall transitions.
More fun. Fewer chemicals: By circulating more water, up to 85 GPM, the Aquabot X4 relies on the superior cleaning power instead of chemicals gives you a cleaner pool and healthier water.
Best-in-class warranty: Your investment is backed by a full bumper-to-bumper warranty for one year and a three-year warranty for the power supply, pump, and motor.
Powerful cleaning: Durable, rotating micro brushes clean from the floor to the waterline and the wall climbing ability promotes an even more enhanced cleaning.
Tangle-free convenience: The anti-tangle swivel lets the Aquabot X4 clean hassle-free. The 360 rotation allows the robotic pool cleaner to turn and maneuver without tangling or twisting the 60 foot floating cable.
Mobility built in: The Aquabot X4 comes while a robot caddy for easy transportation.
- Awarded "Best Value Robot" based on rich feature set combined with the low price - 360 Anti-Tangle Swivel Oversized 190 Cubic Inch Top-Loading Cartrdge Free Transport Caddy 3 Year Warranty
- Ideal for all pool shapes (above ground and inground) up to 60 feet. Highly energy efficient - each cleaning costs about 5.
- Industry-leading pumps circulate 85 GPM for a cleaner pool with fewer chemicals.
- AutoX Pool Mapping calculates the pool shape and the best cleaning cycle for speed and efficiency
- 4WD traction and micro-brushes ensure total cleaning coverage even on walls
- Snowboard tuning kit
- Wacom for drawing
- Bass 6x9
- Keychains for car keys
- Portable band saw reviews
- The best semi permanent hair color
- F250 brake pad clips