Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether youre enjoying mother natures finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chefs rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chefs 14 cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you're cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
- Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
- Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient "blue flame" burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14" SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won't find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power - a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate - heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The "coil-less" cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility - the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It's ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it's compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that's a great addition to any kitchen - big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-upIndependent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lightsHeavy-duty cast iron platesNonslip rubber feetLimited One Year Product Warranty
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle - primary burner: 1300 watts Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety "on" indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove,Green,6.62" H x 7.81" W x 7.75" L
Need a lightweight outdoor stove for backpacking, hunting, or camping? Look no further than the Coleman Portable Bottle-Top Propane Stove, which fits up to an 8-inch pan above a fully adjustable burner for precise temperature control and up to 10,000 BTUs of cooking power. Brew coffee, heat up hot dogs, and so on, knowing you can enjoy up to 2.5 hours of cooking on just one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately). PerfectFlow technology keeps that heat steady, even in extreme conditions, and a large base offers stability for easy stirring. When its time to break down the campsite and fit all your gear into a crowded pack, youll be relieved to know that the burner and base separate from the propane cylinder for truly compact packing. Rest assured your ultra-portable stove comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Features PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance, even in extreme outdoor conditions, like sub-freezing temps or high altitudes
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to an 8-inch pan
- Burner and base separate from 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately) for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- 3-year limited warranty
- Official stove of the National Park Foundation
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity - standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
Expand your outdoor menu with Camp Chefs Outdoor Camp Oven, the first of its kind. The twin burner range allows you to fry and boil while your favorite dish bakes to perfection in the double-rack oven. Featuring two 7,500 BTU brass burners and a 3,000 BTU oven burner, the versatile Outdoor Camp Oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. The unit's heat-efficient, insulated oven box heats up to 400 F and has plenty of room to fit a 9 x 13 pan in it, you can even bake a loaf of fresh bread inside. A see-through glass window and built-in temperature gauge help you hone your cooking skills. Durable stainless steel construction helps fend off corrosion and nonstick enamel makes cleanup easy. The Outdoor Camp Oven is easy to bake with and fun to use anywhere your travels take you. Perfect for baking fresh bread and cookies, pizza, lasagna and so much more. The Outdoor Camp Oven enables you with endless cooking possibilities whether at camp, down by the lake, tailgating, or at your own backyard barbecue. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Matchless Ignition - use 1lb propane tank - can be adapted to use 20lb tank
- Stainless steel construction - 7,500 BTU's per burner, Oven 3,000 BTU's
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface - Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Inside Oven dimensions W 16" x H 8.5" x L 10 - weight 35 lbs
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 15 power levels 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W, 1100W, 1200W, 1300W, 1500W, 1600W, 1800W; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit, 160 Degree Fahrenheit, 180 Degree Fahrenheit, 200 Degree Fahrenheit, 220 Degree Fahrenheit, 240 Degree Fahrenheit, 260 Degree Fahrenheit, 280 Degree Fahrenheit, 300 Degree Fahrenheit, 320 Degree Fahrenheit, 340 Degree Fahrenheit, 370 Degree Fahrenheit, 400 Degree Fahrenheit, 430 Degree Fahrenheit, 460 Degree Fahrenheit; Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
GAS ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove with Carrying Case, 9,000 BTU, CSA Approved, Black
What stove weighs the same as a six-month-old kitten? The GS-3000 does. With a 9,000 BTU, our stove is perfect for a camping trip or an emergency kitportable, powerful, and trouble-free. Our team focuses on providing quality products to the community. The GS-3000 offers a high-heat functioning stove with the comfort of portability. It's the prime addition to your inventory, whether it be camping gear or emergency supplies. With a pierzo-electric ignition, theres no need for matches or lighters. This stove also includes a carrying case, making it portable and easy to store.
- CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved
- Portable, Easy to use, reliable for camping or Emergency preparedness kit
- Piezo type electric starter with safety shut off system; No matches or lighters required
- Comes with black carrying case in 'Color Box' (Complete with user manual)
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTU/Hr. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY* Fuel Type: 8 oz UL LISTED Butane Canister
RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove, Black
Heat things up while on the go with this 12-volt portable stove. Hungry? This handy portable stove warms food up to 300 degrees and is easy to bring along. It can be used to heat most kinds of pre-cooked food, and is ideal for stews, beans, chops, rice meals, hot dishes/goulash, and more. It doesn't consume much power but will heat a good-sized portion in approximately one hour. Plugs into most 12V lighter-type sockets.
- Handy 12-volt portable stove
- Warms food to 300 degrees
- Can be used to heat most kinds of pre-cooked food
- Plugs into most 12V lighter-type sockets
- Ideal for stews, beans, chops, rice meals, hot dishes/goulash and more
Bayou Classic SP10 Single Burner Cooker, 18 x 18 x 13. Weight: 13.8lbs. Black
Bayou Classic Outdoor Gas Cookers are the traditional and reliable choice for outdoor cooking. They are portable and can be used for camping, RVs, tailgating, and backyard parties. With a one-piece welded steel frame, these are the strongest cookers commercially made. Bayou Classic Cookers are designed for strength, function and safety, while remaining the most efficient outdoor cookers sold.
- High-pressure outdoor propane cooker
- 1-piece welded steel frame, 14-inch diameter cooking surface, wide-set legs for stability.The flame on this high pressure propane burner is adjustable, therefore you can obtain a roaring flame or turn the flame down small enough simmer a cup of coffee
- All mountain twin tip skis
- Bookself speakers
- Waterproof case best buy
- Football cleats best
- Bark collars for small dogs
- Clear protective case for iphone 6
- Instant ramen brand