DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8"
The D25263K 1-1/8-inch D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS offers 3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed. It has a 8.5 Amp high performance motor for all your needs, and also features SHOCKS active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles - a Perform & Protect feature. This Rotary Hammer has a rotating brush ring which delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse, along with an integral clutch that reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Includes: Rotary Hammer, 360 Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box.
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Brushless hammer driver-drill (XPH12Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. The efficient Makita BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The variable 2-speed Brushless motor delivers up to 2,000 RPM and 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque for efficient fastening. It weighs only 4.2 pounds (with battery) with an L.E.D. Light that illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
TACKLIFE Classic 7.1Amp/3000Rpm 1/2-Inch(13mm) Corded Hammer Drill with Aluminium Alloy Cover, Metal Rotating Handle, Variable Speed Trigger, Depth Rod, Ideal Tool for DIY - PID03A
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
Come with useful and practical accessories
360 adjustable anti-skid auxiliary handle is convenient for operation at any angle
Metal depth gauge can measure drilling depth to keep precision
Forward and Reverse ability for easy adjustment according to tasks
Compact size, powerful drilling ability
Lightweight body makes you to control easily, provide a good grip feeling
Durable chuck with chuck key to tighten and hold bits steady
Poweful 7amp motor for drilling on metal, glass, stone and wood according to different bits
One tool for dual purpose, versatile function
One switch to set function of hammer and drill for home projects and DIY
Variable speed trigger with speed dial is adjustable as your needs
Locking button on handle can fix the speed to free your hand
No load speed: 0-3000rpm
Max chuck size:1/2"(13mm)
1 * Tacklife PID03A 7.0 Amp Hammer Drill
1*Metal Depth Gauge
1 * 360 Side Handle
1 * Chuck Key
1 * User Manual
1 * Warranty Card
1 * 24 Months Warranty
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Features a pure copper motor of 7.1Amp which generates 3000rpm per minute, delivering powerful impact and hammer strength to complete heavy duty projects on wood, masonry, solid steel and concrete. Only 5.8lbs lightweight for extended use and less user fatigue.
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER & FORWARD AND REVERSE SWITCH: Variable speed trigger and 12 dials knob allows for precise hole placement on working surface, allowing free speed adjustment from 0-3000rpm; Separate forward & reverse switch helps you to tighten and loose screws with ease.
- DRILL & HAMMER DRILL FUNCTION: Pressing the top button to select the function of hammer drill or drill, hammer drill function will provides greater impact force, saving more efforts for concrete and masonry drilling job.
- METAL HEAD COVERING & 360 ROTATING HANDLE: Superior to ordinary plastic hammer drill, Tacklife hammer drill with metal head covering is more durable, enhancing the dissipation effect of the drill; 360 metal side handle lasts a longer service life, offering greater control, versatility, precision.
- DRILL CHUCK KEY & DEPTH ROD: 1/2 inches(13mm) chuck key to accept large diameter bits designed for drilling work. Curved metal depth rod is better than the normal straight rod for it can avoid obstacle to achieve an accurate depth measuring effect.
DEWALT DCH293B 20V Max XR Brushless 1-1/8 L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCH293B 20V Max XR Brushless 1-1/8 L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill, Baretool features a DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability. This unit delivers 3.5J's of impact energy, providing corded power without the cord. It offers an E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature, along with SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control which reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. Another Perform and Protect feature. This hammer is German engineered for quality and durability. It has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging, and is dust management ready; use with D25304DH. Specs: Optimal concrete drilling: 5/8" - 7/8", Impact energy: 3.5 Joules, Vibration control: yes, Chuck type: SDS, Chisel rotation: yes, Dust collection ready: yes. Battery and charger sold separately.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature
- German Engineered for Quality and Durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Makita XPH07TB 18V LXT BL Hammer Drill Kit
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH07M) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It's powered by a Makita BL Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. The XPH07M is positioned at the top of Makita's deep line-up of driver-drills and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. The 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery provides 35 more run time per charge than the BL1830 battery, yet it charges in only 40 minutes - the fastest charge-time in the category - for less downtime and increased productivity. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. The 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator (for TB kits).
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
Bush Furniture Broadview TV Stand in Espresso Oak for TV's up to 65 inches
Simple, stylish and functional. The Broadview TV Stand features an appealing design that works well with a range of flat screen TV's as large as 65 inches and weighing up to 75 pounds. The flexible center storage includes two adjustable shelves to keep your media, TV and game components all in one location. Design accommodates AV components for easy installation and use with wire management grommets on the back panel to keep cords and cables organized. With a sturdy post leg design, the TV Stand provides multiple storage areas and adjustable shelves for a light, airy look that works well in any room. This is a perfect entertainment essential that mixes style with function for a great value and addition to your home. A traditional look with contemporary flair is tested for quality wear and stain resistance. Broadview's rich Espresso Oak finish is complimented by satin chrome hardware for long lasting appeal. Backed by the Bush Furniture 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty. See the full collection for coordinating items available.
- Durable laminate construction with Espresso Oak finish accented by Satin Chrome hardware
- Accommodates flat screen TV up to 65" and 75 lbs.
- Flexible center storage includes two adjustable shelves
- Wire management grommets in back panel provides easy access to cords and plugs
- Closed storage doors conceal one adjustable shelf
Milwaukee 2799-22CX M18 Cmpt Brushless Hammer Drill Impact Kit
The 2799-22Cx M1 2-Tool Combo Kit Includes The 1/2" Compact Brushless Hammer Drill Driver (2702-20) And The 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver (2750-20). The M18Tm Cordless System'S Patented Technologies And Electronics, Innovative Motor Design, And Superior Ergonomics Provide The Most Efficient Blend Of Power, Weight And Performance In The Industry. The M18Tm " Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver Is The Most Compact 18V Drill On The Market And Delivers Over 50 Longer Run-Time Than Drills With Brushed Motors. The M18Tm 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver Is The Most Compact Impact Driver In Its Class And Delivers Over 50 Longer Run-Time Than Impact Drivers With Brushed Motors. Both Tools Feature Milwaukee Built Brushless Motors, Redlinktm Electronics, And Redlithiumtm Batteries That Provide More Efficient Power Delivery, For Fewer Trips To The Charger. This Kit Includes (1) Redlithiumtm Xc4.0 Battery For Maximum Performance And 2X Longer Run-Time. It Also Includes (1) Redlithiumtm 2.0 Battery, Which Is Compact And Light Weight, Ideal For Fastening Applications.
- M18 Cmpt Brushless Hammer Drill Impact Kit
- kit includes : M18TM & M12TM Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812), 2 batteries and a Carrying Case
- The product is highly durable
Milwaukee 2607-20 1/2 Inch 1,800 RPM 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Compact Hammer Drill / Driver with Textured Grip, All Metal Gear Case, and LED Lighting
Milwaukee has produced another powerful tool for intensive construction projects on the most rugged jobsites. The 2607-20 is a cordless hammer drill that is both lightweight and of unparalleled performance. It can drill holes through softwood, hardwood, and masonry with ease, requiring you only to flip the mode selector switch on top of the drill. Weighing in at only 3 pounds, youll be able to lug this around with you throughout the entire workday with minimal fatigue. If you cant keep a grip on it, and it falls onto the ground from a ladder, you can rest assured that the all-metal gear casing will help keep the internal components protected from impact shock. Even in sub-optimal conditions, like dark basements or crawlspaces, youll be able to do a proper job. The LED lighting located under the keyless chuck will keep your work illuminated and shadow-free, for accurate pilot hole drilling. Internally, the 2607-20 has Redlink technology, which puts it into communication with the M18 batteries loaded into it. This communication prevents it from overheating, maximizing jobsite efficiency. Buy the best equipment for the important jobs, buy Milwaukee.
- 3 DRILLING MODES: You can switch between driving, drilling, and hammer drilling modes to let this tool tackle softwoods, hardwoods, masonry, and even some metals with the help of the 18-position clutch
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED panel under the keyless chuck that prevents shadows from forming, so you can focus on the task at hand
- AMBIDEXTROUS BELT CLIP: You can screw the included belt clip onto either side of the tool, letting you store it on your belt within easy access, no matter your handedness
- ALL METAL GEAR CASING: You'll be relieved that this tool comes so strongly constructed when you've dropped it on the job and the motor keeps running at full speed
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This Milwaukee hammer drill is compatible with the M18 line of lithium ion batteries. Models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
Dewalt DC9096-2 18V XRP Battery Combo Pack
The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable. This product is made of high quality material.
- 2 High capacity XRP batteries have 25 more run-time than standard NiCAD batteries
- Powers entire DEWALT line of 18V tools allowing users to run multiple tools off of the same battery pack
- Includes: 2 18V XRP batteries
Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Certified Refurbished)
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer is a versatile, handy tool that features a robust 8.0 Amp motor. From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,800 no-load BPM, but it weighs just 6.7 Lbs. The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch's PROGUARD dust system, helping users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. The hammer is designed with an ergonomic D-handle for comfort. It features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, and a Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate, for equal power in forward and reverse. Busy pros with appreciate the tool's Hammer Hook, which allows the user to hang the tool on the job, and the SDS-plus system provides for tool-free bit changes. Robust 8.0 Amp rotary hammer - delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy with three modes of operation, rotating chisel lock, accurate bit starting and D-handle convenience Works with Bosch PROGUARD dust solutions - an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance HammerHook - allows quick tool storage during the job D-handle design - ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications SDS-plus bit system - tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
- Reconditioned Bosch products have a one-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center
- 2-1/5-Feet-pound of impact energy
- 0-5,800 no load bpm
- 0-1,300 no load rpm
- Denver hotels
- Torque wrenches inch pounds
- Digital hearing aids on the market
- 18 volt drill battery charger
- Las vegas pool
- Condom company
- Tent for summer camping