Master Lock - Universal Size Fits 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" Couplers - Trailer Locks #389DAT
Universal trailer coupler lock Guards against trailer towaway theft. Advanced locking mechanism resists picking. Easy to install and remove Resists Rust and corrosion Keyway cover protects lock from moisture and dirt
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" trailer couplers.
- Bright red finish discourages thief's from messing with your trailer.
- Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal.
- Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying.
- We can NOT key two (2) of these locks the same. The similar 379KA coupler locks are available keyed alike. The only difference between this one (389DAT) and the 379KA is the color.
CURT 23521 Black Trailer Coupler Lock, 1/4-Inch Pin Diameter, Up to 3/4-Inch Coupler Span
Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock. CURT coupler locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, they lock it into place and greatly deter any tampering and theft of your trailer while it is coupled to your vehicle. CURT coupler locks are key-operated and come in several different styles for you to choose from.This coupler lock features a padlock design to keep the pin well protected from tampering. It comes with a black finish and offers a pin span of 3/4" with a pin diameter of 1/4". All CURT coupler locks are made to fit latch-type couplers and include two keys. Protect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.
- 1/4" pin fits latch-type couplers with a max span of 3/4"
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Hardened steel locking pin for reliable security
- Protected by a durable black finish
- Includes two keys for added convenience
REESE Towpower 72783 Universal Coupler Lock, Adjustable Storage Security, Heavy-Duty Steel
Ratchet design with 6 locking positions, fits 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16" couplers.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 9" x 3"
- BUILT TO LAST: The REESE Towpower Universal Coupler lock is a premium lock constructed with an aluminum body and heavy-duty steel lock bar.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Ratchet design is adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-", 2", and 2-5/16" couplers.
- DETERS THEFT: Bright, deterrent yellow color is durable, highly visible, and an essential accessory to all types of trailers.
- SECURE PROTECTION: Easy-to-install lock resists picking, prying and drill outs. Guards against truck or trailer towaway theft in storage.
Trimax TMC10 Coupler / Door Latch Lock (fits couplers to 3/4" span)
Trimax TMC10 The TMC10 features a Zinc alloy and a protective rubber bumper that prevents noisy rattling and abrasion to ensure your finish is not marked. Provides additional security for your camper, boat or trailer by securing the coupler on your trailer tongue. Also secures trailer door latches, cargo boxes and other types of doors. Features patented 1/4 turn technology that cannot be false locked. Provides dual force protection when used with the UMAX100 (sold separately). Features teeth inside the lock so the lock will not fall apart if cut. A coupler is the forward most part of a trailer tongue that envelopes and secures to the tow vehicle hitch ball. The lever on the coupler both allows the ball to be received into the coupler and prevents the ball from being removed. Accordingly, a coupler lever lock prevents the lever from moving into the open position. For maximum security when a trailer, boat or RV is hooked up to a vehicle, a coupler lever lock should be combined with an unattended trailer lock such as the UMAX100 or UMAX50. TRIMAX makes the world's toughest locks. Through value added engineering design, TRIMAX is committed to product innovation that holds up to the highest quality standards. TRIMAX provides maximum security for marine, trailer and tow, RV, performance truck, power sports and bicycle applications. Tested. Tough. TRIMAX. TRIMAX offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
- Fits couplers with up to a 3/4" span
- Internal O-ring in lock keeps water, grime and dirt out of locking mechanism to ensure years of use
- Protective rubber cap protects keyhole from water, grime, and dirt
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break
- Protective rubber bumper prevents rattling and abrasion
Master Lock 605DAT Trailer Coupler Padlock - 2 Pack
Master Lock 605DAT Trailer Coupler Padlock - 2 Pack
- This listing is for two (2) solid brass coupler latch locks. These locks are NOT keyed alike.
- Works on all 1-7/8" and 2" coupler latches, but not all 2-5/16". Opening measures exactly 3/4".
- Protected case-hardened steel shackle resists cutting and built-in anti-sawing pin for maximum protection.
- Solid brass case for corrosion resistance. Simple installation and removal.
- Matching colored keyhead for added convenience. Limited lifetime warranty.
Master Lock 377KA Trailer Hitch Lock, Fits 1-7/8 in., 2 in., and Most 2-5/16 in. Trailer Couplers, Chrome
The Master Lock 377KA Trailer Hitch Lock features a trailer coupler lock, designed to fit 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers. The advanced locking mechanism provides resistance to picking and prying. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
- Trailer hitch lock fits 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers
- Trailer lock is best used for vehicles, trailers, and RVs
- Trailer coupler lock features advanced locking mechanism to resist picking and prying
- Trailer hitch lock is constructed from zinc to resist rust and corrosion
- One trailer coupler lock, two keys
Shoreline Marine Trailer Coupler Lock
Trailer Coupler Lock
- Coupler Lock
- Secures trailer couplers
Master Lock 2848DAT Key Alike Set with Receiver and Coupler Latch Locks, 2-Piece Set
1377 bent pin receiver coupler lock set, fits 5/8 inch receiver Hole and adjustable coupler latch lock 2847 keyed alike, 1 key locks you receiver and your coupler. The product is made in china. Easy installation and easy handling. What's in the Box Receiver lock and shackle, coupler lock and shackle, and 2 keys.
- LOCK APPLICATION: Best used for vehicles, trailers, and RV hitch locks
- EASE OF USE: Receiver lock features convenient Push to Lock locking mechanism: push lock body firmly onto the pin and remove key
- DURABLE DESIGN: Weather Tough seal and watertight cap provide protection from moisture and dirt
- SPECIFICATIONS: Usable length of receiver pin is 2-3/4 in.; Stainless steel lock fits 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. receiver openings
- INCLUDES: One receiver lock, one stainless steel coupler latch lock, two keys; both keys open both locks
Trimax UMAX100 Premium Universal 'Solid Hardened Steel' Trailer Lock (fits All couplers)
The Trimax UMAX100 coupler lock features an exclusive design that provides 360 degrees of hardened steel protection for your unattended trailer. It provides instant security for your camper, boat, or trailer when they are not hooked up to your vehicle. This lock features a huge 6-tooth, 3/8" dual ratchet locking system, a hardened 5/8" 16mm steel shackle, and 1/2-turn technology that cannot be false locked. For dual force security, add a Trimax chain or cable secured to an anchor point. Also, add a Trimax coupler lever lock for additional protection.
This lock is easy to install--simply slide the ball up into coupler and replace the U-shackle. The UMAX100 fits all of the following couplers and more: 1-7/8" or 2" Fulton, Atwood 2", UFP, Bulldog, 2-5/16" couplers, Fulton Heavy Duty, Surge Brake (reverse mount). Tested to be tough, Trimax offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
- One size fits most coupler types
- Dual ratchet lock System
- Exclusive design provides 360 degrees of hardened steel protection
- Key hole cover keeps out dirt
- Attractive Ballistic grade Nylon housing
- One size fits all (from 1-7/8", 2", to 2-5/15", all coupler types)
- Key hole cover slides up to seal out dirt and grime
- Attractive ballistic grade nylon housing absorbs hammer blows and protects against weather
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- Weighs 6 pounds
Master Lock 37D Shrouded Laminated Steel Pin Tumbler Padlock, Keyed Different, 1-9/16-Inch Wide Body, Shackle Fits 9/32-Inch Or 1/2-Inch Diameter
Laminated Steel body material. 1-9/16" Body width. Keyed Different Combination/Keying.
- Armored hardened steel shackle defies cutting
- 4 pin tumbler cylinder helps prevent picking
- Ideal for securing trailers - shackle fits openings 1/2" in diameter or larger
- Features padlock style coupler and is ideal for securing trailers, cables and chains
- 1.562 inch laminated steel body for superior strength
- 4-pin tumbler cylinder prevents picking
- Shackle guard protects against bolt cutters and hacksaws
- Headphones for pixel 2
- Womens wallets
- Bosch miter saw
- New baby book
- Convertible car seat consumer reports
- Small camp stove
- What are good car speakers